Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

milibertwilliams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

milibertwilliams@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:32 am

milibert
Female / Single
27 - Abilene / United States

About Me
about my self I,m romantic, tender, faithful, caring,and family-oriented ,I have good sense of humor. loving, caring, merry, optimistic about life. Am a Single lady who is always happy in personality, loving, caring, am someone who is really and ready to make my frineds happy and keep them going in good and bad times
Looking For
about my partner I will be pleased to meet an inspiring person for friendship, You may only be a person in this world,but for me,you are my world. Love requires faithfulnes and understanding, tolerance, love and caring. I am willing to share all the happiness in life with you, am willing to share the difficulties of life with him,
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 175
Weight(kg) 63
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Scientology
Star Sign Virgo

is nice going through your profile, my name is milibert and i will be

impresse to meet with you,please i will like you to write me an email (

milibertwilliams@yahoo.com )so i can send more of my photo to you and tell

you more detail about myself

yours new friend

milibert
Attachments
milibert.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: milibertwilliams@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:48 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
milibert williams<milibertwilliams@yahoo.com> Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 6:11 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

(MY BIOGRAPHY)

HELLO DEAREST
How are you today ? alongside
with your family? am very happy for your response to the mail i sent to you, please accept my rose for friendship, and see some of the brief explanations about myself and my reasons of writing you,
my names is milibert Williams, am a mix-Sudanese from the district of juba in southern Sudan,

am 27years old single lady, am 5feet 9inches tall, am a very peaceful and generous person, my hobbies and interest are reading, i like hanging-out with inspiring and lovely people, i love domestic works, i like cooking and also like to take on my responsibilities, i like to work for myself to support my family, am an independent woman, and i have a passion for traveling and experiencing new things, and due to the traumatic stress that i face and pass through in my country, i love to stay in a very peaceful and safety environment,

and my desire to come across you profile was to meet an inspiring and caring person, someone who will really love and inspired me, as am planing towards a trip to come over to your country, so i could settle down and start up a new life, and of which am looking towards to meet and to connect into a serious relationship that may end up in making my life dream that come true

Dearest please i will also like to know more about you, please send some of your pictures to me and tell me more about yourself
i will be waiting to hear from you,
best regards
milibert Williams

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.254.216] by web163002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:11:15 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgooTVkgQklPR1JBUEhZKQoKSEVMTE8gREVBUkVTVApIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheSA_CiBhbG9uZ3NpZGUKd2l0aAogeW91ciBmYW1pbHk_IGFtIHZlcnkgaGFwcHkgZm9yIHlvdXIgcmVzcG9uc2UgdG8gdGhlIG1haWwgaSBzZW50IHRvIHlvdSwKIHBsZWFzZSBhY2NlcHQgbXkgcm9zZSBmb3IgZnJpZW5kc2hpcCwgYW5kIHNlZSBzb21lIG9mIHRoZSBicmllZiAKZXhwbGFuYXRpb25zIGFib3V0IG15c2VsZiBhbmQgbXkgcmVhc29ucyBvZiB3cml0aW5nIHlvdSwKbXkgbmFtZXMgaXMgbWlsaWJlcnQgV2lsbGkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
References: <CADoD4OpUnDqNLkegs3fA60yvmZD4QXDLxXTeRp0w917ru4BJpQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1403043075.43797.YahooMailNeo@web163002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:11:15 -0700
Reply-To: milibert williams <milibertwilliams@yahoo.com>
Subject: (MY BIOGRAPHY)

milibert williams<milibertwilliams@yahoo.com> Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Hello Dearest
how are you today?
Am very glad you really explain to me much about yourself, and of which i will be very happy to meet with you, dearest all i needed is someone who is very kind, warm and inspiring, just like you have disclose your true personalities to me, age is just a number of days, and i don,t believe it can be a barrier for us to meet with each other, as am planing towards a trip to come over to your country so i could settle down and start up a new life, dearest am an open mined person, with good sense of honor, i was brought up with an orderly doctrine through the care of my beloved parents and of which both of them are late now ( may their souls rest in perfect peace amen)
( MY ACADEMIC BIOGRAPHY )
am a third year student in the department of fine and applied art ( Sudan university of science and technology ) and due to the tragedy about the death of my parent and the on going civil war/ethnic violence in my country, that became a distraction to my entire life, study and a leads to my exile, i lost my parents on a eve of an attack to the state house in juba, two weeks before the current crises began, the scene of his death was an eye-sore and a tears that will never stop running down from my eyes,
( WHY I LEFT MY COUNTRY )
the current situations in my country seem like a conflict that is not going to stop, everyday looks like the same, i was highly afraid to loose my own life too alongside with my parents, and i found favor to escape through the help of the united-nation human right committee (secretary) to ( st-Louis-Dakar Senegal,) where am living as a refugee under the care of a church ministry in attachment to the united nation solution to war victims,(U.N.S.W.V)
( MY LIMITATION AS A REFUGEE )
we are living under a strict limitation and poor facilities, lack of good water, food, low heath care, staying idle for along period of time in the day with out doing anything, am very tired of this kind of life, despite am an orphan, i still believe i have a life to live, the government and the united nation find it very difficult to take good care of us, despite all we still appreciate their little effort, provisions, and security which they have given unto us, here is a very hard place with strict conditions for me to live, i must tell you the truth, that's why am revealing my true personalities and situation to you so that i could be able to leave here to a better place where i could start-up a new life,
( MY PLAN TO RELOCATE FROM HERE )
dearest please don,t be discourage because of my present situations of my life, i have a plan to relocate from here to a better place where i could start-up a new life, and of which my desire to met with you will be a very good connection with your assistance to help and receive me in your country so i could settle down to complete my education and start-up a new life,
( MY IMMIGRATION AS A REFUGEE )

dearest i have an opportunity to start up a new life but my immigration into this country as a refugee has been a barrier to me not having a direct access to my later father account which belong to me as the next of kin and of which through it i have planed to sponsor my trip to come over to your country, dearest i was charge by the bank of my later father to secure a trust worthy foreign personnel who can assist me to transfer this fund from the bank, pending my arrival into their country as a refugee, and of which my idea is to contact you for your possible assistance to help me to recover this fund from the bank and transfer it into your private account, which i believe is the only means which i can help myself so i can start up a new life, dearest i wish to inform you about this deposit of my late fathers funds, which my father Dr engr Phillip David Williams deposited with my name as his next of kin and of which i have every document to stand for it where ever i go (2.3milliom us dollars) dearest my intention is to transfer (1.2million us dollars) from this account and to leave the remaining one for the nearest future,
( I WILL APPRECIATE ANY SINGLE TIME YOU SPEND TO CALL ME )

please you can call or contact me through the office of the (rev father paulson James ) +221781536136, who is in-charge of the ministry where am residing, please whenever you call, tell him you want to speak with milibert, he will send for me, please i will be waiting for your call, so i can hear from you,
Therefore, in your desire to do this for me, I would like to get some of your data,s so i can
easily update the bank more about you,
(1)Your Full Name (2) Your address (3)Your occupation.(4).your phone or fax number.
Immediately i get this information's, i will give you the bank contact so you will write them an email on my behalf about this money that was deposited in their custody of which am the next of kin, and also please don,t forget to send more pictures to me so i can keep admiring you till the day i will meet with you
i love you with all my heart, please consider my needs to help me out from threat of my life, take good care of yourself and have a good day
yours Sincerely

milibert Williams

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.253.205] by web163005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 21 Jun 2014 19:44:16 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdApob3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheT8KQW0KIHZlcnkgZ2xhZCB5b3UgcmVhbGx5IGV4cGxhaW4gdG8gbWUgbXVjaCBhYm91dCB5b3Vyc2VsZiwgYW5kIG9mIHdoaWNoIGkgCndpbGwgYmUgdmVyeSBoYXBweSB0byBtZWV0IHdpdGggeW91LCBkZWFyZXN0IGFsbCBpIG5lZWRlZCBpcyBzb21lb25lIHdobwogaXMgdmVyeSBraW5kLCB3YXJtIGFuZCBpbnNwaXJpbmcsIGp1c3QgbGlrZSB5b3UgaGF2ZSBkaXNjbG9zZSB5b3VyIHRydWUKIHBlcnNvbmFsaXRpZXMgdG8gbWUsIGFnZSBpcyBqdXN0IGEBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
References: <CADoD4OpUnDqNLkegs3fA60yvmZD4QXDLxXTeRp0w917ru4BJpQ@mail.gmail.com> <1403043075.43797.YahooMailNeo@web163002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CADoD4OqoB9qDYcPgUy8zCJkCyiaAzPDE_mWfeppzVkz_cDJD7A@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1403405056.26262.YahooMailNeo@web163005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 19:44:16 -0700
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME

milibert williams<milibertwilliams@yahoo.com> Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Hello Dearest,

I wish to let you know that i am so grateful for your love and concern towards my life and as well i appreciate your effort to assist me to come out from this painful threat of my life and to come over to your country to settle down and start up a new life with you. dearest the most important thing i needed from you is to help me retrieved back this money that has been deposited by my late father so that when i arrive in your country i can use it to set up a new life, dearest my situation here is very painful that's why i have been praying for God to show me the right man who is very honest that will keep up to all agreement been made before undergoing this transaction and i believe that with you i can achieve this desire of mine. I also wish to let you know that my desire to who so ever will help me retrieved back this money is of the best in this i have decided to give to you the contact of the Bank for verification of the existence of the found of my late dad.

HERE IS THE CONTACTS OF THE BANK

AMRO BANK OF LONDON
Contact Person, Jamie M Ball.
Director Foreign Operations
E-mail: ( amrobankplc@financier.com )
Tel: +44 7581687217
Tel: +44 7581687208
Fax: +44 7006072132

BELLOW IS THE NAME OF MY LATE DAD

Dr.Eng Philip David Williams
Next of kin Miss Milibert Williams
Nationality South Sudan
Total Amount ($2.300,000.00) u s dollars
Amount To Be Transfer ($1.200,000.00) u s dollars
Account Number (547584195571)

Please Email the Bank, Tell them that you are contacting unbehalf of the fund of Dr.Eng Philip David William's from South Sudan, also tell them that you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund OK, I will also like you to ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country. Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank as soon as you receive my mail i will advice you to send an email to them soon for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening. My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and mail them. i hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Please keep every information in regards to this close to your self, and put me in your daily prayers.

Regard Yours
Milibert Williams

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.254.153] by web163002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Jun 2014 06:09:33 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdCwKCkkKIHdpc2gKIHRvIGxldCB5b3Uga25vdyB0aGF0IGkgYW0gc28gZ3JhdGVmdWwgZm9yIHlvdXIgbG92ZSBhbmQgY29uY2VybiB0b3dhcmRzCiBteSBsaWZlIGFuZCBhcyB3ZWxsIGkgYXBwcmVjaWF0ZSB5b3VyIGVmZm9ydCB0byBhc3Npc3QgbWUgdG8gY29tZSBvdXQgCmZyb20gdGhpcyBwYWluZnVsIHRocmVhdCBvZiBteSBsaWZlIGFuZCB0byBjb21lIG92ZXIgdG8geW91ciBjb3VudHJ5IHRvIApzZXR0bGUgZG93biBhbmQgc3RhcnQgdXAgYSBuZXcgbGlmZSB3aXRoIHlvdS4gZGUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
References: <CADoD4OpUnDqNLkegs3fA60yvmZD4QXDLxXTeRp0w917ru4BJpQ@mail.gmail.com> <1403043075.43797.YahooMailNeo@web163002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CADoD4OqoB9qDYcPgUy8zCJkCyiaAzPDE_mWfeppzVkz_cDJD7A@mail.gmail.com> <1403405056.26262.YahooMailNeo@web163005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CADoD4OoeY6Dg9LoM5+=xJgTU12h_0fx_xRnyt1RUCDoL4igHuQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1403528973.30587.YahooMailNeo@web163002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 06:09:33 -0700
Subject: HERE IS THE CONTACTS OF THE BANK

milibert williams<milibertwilliams@yahoo.com> Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 1:23 PM
Hello Dearest,

How is the day and how do you feel hope fine. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position waiting my arrival to meet with you soon to start a new life. God will bless and reward you and your family for taking good care of an orphan and i will equally pay you back your kindness and good as well. As i told you before, i have with me presently my late father Death Certificate and Statement of Account which i will surely send to you. The only problem we have now is the (Power of Attorney) which the bank said that it will be issued and sign by a Senegalese lawyer after receiving your last mail.

I was a bit confused because i did not know any lawyer here beside i am a foreigner so i discussed it with the Rev of my church, he called me now and gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Cheikh Fall, He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to obtain an affidavit of oat from federal high court of Senegal and as well prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer the money to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact information's are as follows.

Barrister Cheikh Fall
Phone: +221 781536136
Email: ( cheikchambers@gmail.com )
Cheikh Chambers & Associate

Please i will be very happy if you can contact the lawyer very soon for help, am really sorry for the late reply have been waiting to here from the Rev that's why it took me so long to email you i look forward to hear from soon.
Regard Yours

Milibert

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.117.63] by web163004.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Jun 2014 10:23:02 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdCwNCg0KSG93IGlzIHRoZSBkYXkgYW5kIGhvdyBkbyB5b3UgZmVlbCBob3BlIGZpbmUuIEkgYXBwcmVjaWF0ZWQgdGhlIHdheSB5b3UgYXJlIGhhbmRsaW5nIHRoaXMgdHJhbnNmZXIgb2YgbXkgbW9uZXkgdG8geW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiB3YWl0aW5nIG15IGFycml2YWwgdG8gbWVldCB3aXRoIHlvdSBzb29uIHRvIHN0YXJ0IGEgbmV3IGxpZmUuIEdvZCB3aWxsIGJsZXNzIGFuZCByZXdhcmQgeW91IGFuZCB5b3VyIGZhbWlseSBmb3IgdGFraW5nIGdvb2QgY2FyZSBvZiBhbiBvcnBoYW4gYW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/653 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Message-ID: <1403976182.52617.YahooMailBasic@web163004.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 10:23:02 -0700
Subject: CONTACT THE LAWYER.....

ADDED PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781536136
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447581687217
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

+447581687208
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +447006072132
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Call Sciences Ltd

+221781536136
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Millibert Escaped the Camp:
hello my good friend, how are you, is been a long time, i hope you are fine?,
now i live in Halifax Canada with my friend who will happen to be my husband, and currently am now in the university so i can complete my studies,
please call rev-father paulson james or you write him an email through his email address,
( paulsonjames55@yahoo.com ) i gave him a cheque of $25,000 US dollars to send to you as a compensation
for your kindness,love and concerns to help me when i was still in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal,
please i know this money might be too small for you, please accept it, is a toke from my heart,
just to show appreciation for the love you have given to me during my days in the refugee camp,
please try to write him an email, thank you so much, and may the almighty God bless you as he did to me,
now am living a better life,
glory be to God
your faithful

Header:
Received: from [41.83.32.22] by web160105.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:26:27 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQpoZWxsbyBteSBnb29kIGZyaWVuZCwgaG93IGFyZSB5b3UsIGlzIGJlZW4gYSBsb25nIHRpbWUsIGkgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGZpbmU_LCANCm5vdyBpIGxpdmUgaW4gSGFsaWZheCBDYW5hZGEgd2l0aCBteSBmcmllbmQgd2hvIHdpbGwgaGFwcGVuIHRvIGJlIG15IGh1c2JhbmQsIGFuZCBjdXJyZW50bHkgYW0gbm93IGluIHRoZSB1bml2ZXJzaXR5IHNvIGkgY2FuIGNvbXBsZXRlIG15IHN0dWRpZXMsIA0KcGxlYXNlIGNhbGwgcmV2LWZhdGhlciBwYXVsc29uIGphbWVzIG9yIHlvdSB3cml0ZSBoaW0gYW4gZW0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/810 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Message-ID: <1414077987.75338.YahooMailBasic@web160105.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:26:27 -0700
Subject: YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 20, 2015 12:39 pm

May the peace of God be with you.

This is to bring to your notice that i have confirmed with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL to transfer your cheque of ($25.000.00) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by your former partner ( milibert ) before she left to Canada.

My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of the issuing bank and foreign transfer policy of Senegal.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code.The BANK OF SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer.I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other. Therefore, you have to follow all the Instructions on this for the successful wire shipping.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand.So you are required to send your Full information's to the Western Union Agency here to effect this post.

FULL NAME..............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS..........
MOBILE PHONE:............

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E-mail with your information above to the Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address.

E-mail : ( western.u@worker.com )

Phone Number: +221774235703

Contact the Western Union Today with the above email address. As soon as this mention information's is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name.
Remain blessed,

rev-father paulson james

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1034.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Feb 2015 17:50:22 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 927063.47245.bm@omp1034.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 212.82.98.121; Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:07:20 +0000
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:07:20 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Paulson James <paulsonjames55@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1425871166.4415844.1423847240122.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: May the peace of God be with you. ( about the cheque )

Phone Number: +221774235703
Number billable as: mobile number
Country or destination: Senegal
Original network provider*: Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.