Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

runkadaulah@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

runkadaulah@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:16 am

runka Profile: (runkadaulah@yahoo.co.uk)
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Alabama, Alabama, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: FriendsMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
and will like cute peoplei love dancing

About Me
My name is miss runka,i am a good loving young girl

Subject: runkadaulah@yahoo.co.uk
How are you today, Hope all is well with you and your family? My name is Miss Runka. However it really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere friendship even if we haven�??t meet or seen each other before. I will so much appreciate to see your reply soon so that we can share pictures and know more about ourselves. I shall appreciate an urgent response from you, because i have something to discuss with you.please i will like you to contact me direct to my email address (runkadaulah@yahoo.co.uk) With lots of love from your new friend, Miss Runka
Attachments
lrq5x173-g3c-0-mjiscxe.jpg
lrq5x173-g3c-0-mjiscxe.jpg (21 KiB) Viewed 3084 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: runkadaulah@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:15 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Runka ruka<runkadaulah@yahoo.co.uk> Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 10:45 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Hello My love
Thank you for your response to my mail after reading your mail over and over again, i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life, i hope you will not disappoint me at the end. You will believe me that it is not easy to trust someone you meet in the internet with your life but i have to risk this trust with the believe that you are a responsible and matured person that will not only disappoint me but will also refuse to help me after knowing my life story. I believe you are going to give me the benefit of doubt as i have given to you this day! because you will believe me that it is not easy to lay this kind of trust to someone you never know his/her life character, my spirit and mind are motivated me to lay my heart and trust to you this faithful day.

I decided to contact you because of the maltreatment I was receiving from my step mother back there in Sudan (since the untimely death of my parents). She collided with her people and friends to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she knew what i was planing and hide away my valuable traveling documents But luckily to me she did not discover where I kept my fathers file which contains some important documents of his companies,estate/access etc. I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$3,700, 000.00) (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a finance house with my name as the next of kin and i have contacted the bank concern this and the bank accepted me as the owner of the money,but the bank said that i can not transfer it by myself, looking at my
refugee status and also my age,so i was advised by the bank to look for an honest person who can stand on behalf to help me transfer the money,which is the reason i contact you

However, as soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely/secretly and respectively, I shall forward you with the contact of the finance house on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investing of the fund and It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.You can call me through the Reverend Father phone number ,if you want to speak with me,
( Rev Abay Stephen ) who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the camp number thus: +221771914563 (OR) 00221771914563 )
i will be waiting to hear from you soon

Your lovely Runka

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.168.54] by web172902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 15 Jun 2014 15:45:35 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQpIZWxsbyBNeSBsb3ZlDQpUaGFuayB5b3UgZm9yIHlvdXIgcmVzcG9uc2UgdG8gbXkgbWFpbCBhZnRlciByZWFkaW5nIHlvdXIgbWFpbCBvdmVyIGFuZCBvdmVyIGFnYWluLCBpIGJlY2FtZSBpbnRlcmVzdGVkIGluIGtub3dpbmcgeW91IHRoZSBtb3JlIGFuZCBhbHNvIHRvIHRydXN0IHlvdSB3aXRoIG15IGxpZmUsIGkgaG9wZSB5b3Ugd2lsbCBub3QgZGlzYXBwb2ludCBtZSBhdCB0aGUgZW5kLiBZb3Ugd2lsbCBiZWxpZXZlIG1lIHRoYXQgaXQgaXMgbm90IGVhc3kgdG8gdHJ1c3Qgc29tZW9uZSB5b3UgbWUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/625 YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Message-ID: <1402843535.55492.YahooMailBasic@web172902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 15:45:35 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Darling with love and trust

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Runka ruka<runkadaulah@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 8:36 AM
My dear i will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you amongst to help me out on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me I believe that you are the man i am going to depend and trust and i know you will not disappoint me,so needless of trusting another person and i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (Money) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you with all my heart that is why i am giving you all this information!

I have informed the bank in United Kingdom about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my age,refugee status and the laws of this country against refugees like me.
I will give you 25% of the total money for helping me and 5% for any expenses that we may acquire during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again. In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.7 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows,
Royal Bank of Scotland Plc ( London Branch ).
Email Address (Transrbsgrouplondon@accountant.com )
The name of the transfer officer is
Dr, Stephen Hester and his Email contact is
(StephenHester_co_uk@mail2royal.com )
Account Number: RBS745108901586/QB/91/A
Depositor : Dr Daulah Musa
Next Of Kin: Miss Runka daulah

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still want to go back to my studies .Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country.awaiting to hear from you as soon as you have been in contact with the bank today
Yours forever Runka

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.183.156] by web172902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:36:16 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhciBpIHdpbGwgdXNlIHRoaXMgb3Bwb3J0dW5pdHkgdG8gbGV0IHlvdSBrbm93IHRoYXQgR29kIGhhcyBjaG9zZW4geW91IGFtb25nc3QgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBvdXQgb24gdGhpcyBwbGFuZXQgKGVhcnRoKSBpdHMgbm93IGxlZnQgZm9yIHlvdSBhbmQgR29kIHdobyBkaXJlY3RlZCB5b3UgdG8gbWUgSSBiZWxpZXZlIHRoYXQgeW91IGFyZSB0aGUgbWFuIGkgYW0gZ29pbmcgdG8gZGVwZW5kIGFuZCB0cnVzdCBhbmQgaSBrbm93IHlvdSB3aWxsIG5vdCBkaXNhcHBvaW50IG1lLHNvIG5lZWRsZXNzIG9mIHQBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1403008576.21737.YahooMailBasic@web172902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:36:16 +0100
Subject: please contact the bank today

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Runka ruka<runkadaulah@yahoo.co.uk> Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 5:07 AM

Hello My Dearest,
I thank you very much for your ability to help me out,it shows you are a dependable and trust worthy person. Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account and the death certificate,I thought it will be the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I asked the Rev Father to help me in getting a reliable lawyer here who will help us in preparing some important documents for me and my partner (but i didn't tell him the documents for security reasons) he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a reliable,trustworthy and a registered lawyer in the United Nations Organization here,he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Barrister's Association) who will help in preparing the documents.

Please i will like you to contact him immediately through email and phone,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's Account in a bank in Europe to your account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,
Barr (Dr) Jonas Zillan.
Of: Global Law Firms & Associates.
E mill addresses ( baristerdrjonaszillan@outlook.com )
Office Telephone Number is+221773097657

So,i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to come over there in your country for the investment while i go back to my studies please!
I will be waiting for you soonest.
A big hug for you and kisses from my heart.
Yours forever, Runka

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.141.224] by web172903.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:07:59 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQpIZWxsbyBNeSBEZWFyZXN0LA0KSSB0aGFuayB5b3UgdmVyeSBtdWNoIGZvciB5b3VyIGFiaWxpdHkgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBvdXQsaXQgc2hvd3MgeW91IGFyZSBhIGRlcGVuZGFibGUgYW5kIHRydXN0IHdvcnRoeSBwZXJzb24uIE5vdyxyZWdhcmRpbmcgdGhlIHJlcXVlc3RzIHRoZSBiYW5rIG5lZWRzIGZyb20gdXMgaSBoYXZlIHdpdGggbWUgaGVyZSB0aGUgbGFzdCBzdGF0ZW1lbnQgb2YgYWNjb3VudCBhbmQgdGhlIGRlYXRoIGNlcnRpZmljYXRlLEkgdGhvdWdodCBpdCB3aWxsIGJlIHRoZSBvbmx5IHRoaW4BMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1403168879.68036.YahooMailBasic@web172903.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:07:59 +0100
Subject: please contact the lawyer today

ID, DOC, AND PIC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771914563
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031944463
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447984095622
Original network provider* Everything Everywhere Ltd (TM)

FAX: +447005961626
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+221773097657
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221777179589
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favouramaduku@hotmail.fr

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Message on the dating site:

Hello,

My name is Favour i saw your profile today on this site and i become interested in you so i will like you to mail me on ( favouramaduku@hotma il.fr ) so that i can tell you more about me
Thanks

Profile elements:

BABYAMA - I NEED LOVE
24 y/o female from dakar, Senegal
student

am nice looking and humble girl seeking for real love

1.JPG
1.JPG (24.7 KiB) Viewed 3077 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: favouramaduku@hotmail.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:35 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello dear,

I am very happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day hope you are OK.As i told you before,that i will disclose my full life story to you, because of the love i have developed in side me.if you want to call me,you can call me with pastors phone number.The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-767578890 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me from the church because i can not call you due to i don't have my own phone to call you and i don't have money to call you.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is! $3.5M (Three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the church here the only person that knows about it is the Pastor because he is like a father to me. Please i will like you to keep it secret and never discuss it with any ungodly person or somebody you didn't trust.Because this is the only inheritance i have from my late parents. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you, Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest ,

HEADER:
Received: from DUB110-W140 ([157.55.2.71]) by DUB004-OMC4S35.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 00:36:18 -0700
X-TMN: [qVsQIwelIZITu/okO0eqEgd4PEzUy1qN]
X-Originating-Email: [favouramaduku@hotmail.fr]
Message-ID: <DUB110-W14044B30D532FB9361F2E33C1F10@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: favouramaduku@hotmail.fr
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_d5d8a5a2-f58d-4095-9cbc-e8b4dceedd97_"

Hello dear,

I thank you for giving me your contact information and for accepting to help me and I believe you are the only one I can trust in my life now because I lost all my family members in the war but now I have found a new family in you so I believe and trust in you I know you will not betray me in future when the money gets to your account,i feel like been there with you today but is not possible and i know that very soon i will be with you.

In this regard I will like you to contact the bank immediately through e-mail and phone with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the deposited money by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

As soon as this money have transferred to your account I will be coming over there to stay with you and continue my education while you will be in charge of the investment,my plan is that after the transaction you will send me some money from there to process my travelling papers which i will use to come and meet you for future investment.

The contact of the bank is:

Bank’s Name: SYNDICATE BANK UNITED KINGDM

Telephone: +447012962244

Email: syndicatebank-plc@accountant.com

The name Transfer manager Mr Philip Burtner

Depositor: Dr. Pierre Amaduku

Next Of Kin: Ms. Favour Amaduku

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK

Dear Mr Philip Burtner ,

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Favour whose father’s name is late Dr Pierre Amaduku and that the father has an account no 026834083 Fund Deposit File No.PS121654/SBL/80 in your Bank. Miss Favour in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $3.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advice of Miss Favour.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB110-W99 ([157.55.2.71]) by DUB004-OMC4S4.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 03:55:27 -0700
X-TMN: [NFLRK4jLHj+xe+VHxfGdAKez56uBFhnf]
Message-ID: <DUB110-W998BD8B86704C10D27045BC1FF0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d0a98950-c604-46a8-aad8-8488d6e09004_"

Hello dear,,

Thanks for your mail,I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father funds into your account,I write to let you know that the pastor have helped us get a reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank.

The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father .Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty God will help us. Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you contact the Renown lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay, Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

NAME Barrister John Balde

EMAIL ADDRESS johnchambers106@yahoo.fr or johnchambers@mail2john.com

TELEPHONE +221-772253819

Please dear, try as much as you can to contact the law with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.

As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note, please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today. I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction, please after contacting the lawyer through email, try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you.

Thank you for your concern, please don't forget to forward the message you received from bank to the lawyer so that he can know how to handle it,Have a nice day.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB110-W51 ([157.55.2.71]) by DUB004-OMC4S13.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Sat, 26 Jul 2014 06:04:03 -0700
X-TMN: [IJigflkHjQG/Lha37D2grra9PACfNntI]
Message-ID: <DUB110-W51B0E18B9BC16AFFE71BC8C1FD0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ffe1512f-c732-4d57-95cf-86deee8dfa33_"

TWO MORE PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221767578890
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447012962244
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+221772253819
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

runkadaulah@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:05 am

Runka Escaped the Camp:
Hello My Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund from the bank in United Kingdom transferred under the co-operation of a new partner,Presently I am in Norway here for investment projects with my own share of the total sum,i came here yesterday night.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will have to contact the Reverend Father samuel milk of the camp whom used to be good to us when i was in Dakar-Senegal,

His name is Reverend Father samuel milk and his Email address is ( Reverendsamuelmilk@hotmail.com )
ask him to send you the certified bank draft of ($300.000.00 US Dollars) (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter . I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.
So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father samuel milk and instruct he on where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you . Please do let me know immediately you receive your cheque, so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time In the moment,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.
Finally,remember that I had forwarded instructions to Reverend Father samuel milk on your behalf to receive that cheque.
Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care of yourself and bye for now, please don't forget to contact me when you get the cheque for us to share the joy and happiness together,
From Runka Daulah .

HEADER:
Return-Path: <runkadaulah@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [212.82.98.113] by tm20.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Nov 2015 15:21:48 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1050.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Nov 2015 15:21:48 -0000
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Runka ruka <runkadaulah@yahoo.co.uk>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.