Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

melisaadel01@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

melisaadel01@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:46 pm

On DMF:

Dear, friend! I want to find a person, who will be for me not only a loving husband, but also a good friend. He have to be reliable, sincere, with a good sense of humour and kind heart. I want to meet a man, who feels lonely without love, the same as i am I am looking for man who is ready for serious relations, honest and strong partner. The best of luck you can email me melisaadel01@yahoo.com From Melisa

Profile elements:

melisa44444444444444
- 24 y/o female
- abidjan, Cote Divoire
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
hello i like to read my book i like to hear good music i like to playing handboll i like to relocate another country to find a good man who can take care of me hello i like to read my book i like to hear good music i like to playing handboll i like to relocate another country to find a good man who can take care of me hello i like to read my book i like to hear good music i like to playing handboll i like to relocate another country to find a good man who can take care of me

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: melisaadel01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:44 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
melisa adel <melisaadel01@yahoo.com> Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:13 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear Sir,

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.

I am Melisa Adel, 23 years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Mohhamed Adel. My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2009.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!

My mother died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on Febuary 12 2009 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of 12.500,000 US DOLLARS (twelve. five) MILLION USA DOLLARS)kept in a security company in (AFRICA).

He also said that the security company does not know the content of the safe Box.He decleared it as family treasure and used my name to Deposit the Box as his first daugther for next of kin. He also explained to her that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business assocaites, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.

I want you to assist me in clearing this box from the security company and then transfering the fund inside the box into your account overseas as a beneficiary of the fund, and also use it for an investment purpose.

I am just 23 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do.Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds.

This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

Dearest one,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter?

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.

My sincere regards,

Miss Melisa

HEADER:
Received: from [41.189.57.213] by web162804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 Jun 2014 08:13:37 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBTaXIsCgpHb29kIGEgdGhpbmcgdG8gd3JpdGUgeW91LiBJIGhhdmUgYSBwcm9wb3NhbCBmb3IgCnlvdS10aGlzIGhvd2V2ZXIgaXMgbm90IG1hbmRhdG9yeSBub3Igd2lsbCBJIGluIGFueSBtYW5uZXIgY29tcGVsIHlvdSB0bwogaG9ub3VyIGFnYWluc3QgeW91ciB3aWxsLgoKSSBhbSBNZWxpc2HCoCBBZGVsLCAyMyB5ZWFycyBvbGQgYW5kIAp0aGUgb25seSBkYXVnaHRlciBvZiBteSBsYXRlIHBhcmVudHMgTXIuYW5kIE1ycy5Nb2hoYW1lZCBBZGVsLiBNeSBmYXRoZXIKIHdhcyBhIGhpZ2hseSByZXABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
References: <CAAbCh5t1Ed4A=fb+sApWE+hzrAH+g3YkTL+a7DTWPxHhJsO4Cg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1402413217.8739.YahooMailNeo@web162804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 08:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: melisa adel <melisaadel01@yahoo.com>

CONTACT SECURITY COMPANY:
melisa adel <melisaadel01@yahoo.com> Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 5:14 PM
My Dear CLIPPED,

Thanks for your mail and also thank you for your information's which you have forwarded to me the content of your mail shown me that you are someone to rely on.

I have send your infomations and also introdce you to the director of the security company as my benficiary and i want you to contact the company imediately because they will be waiting to hear from you.

Once again I have explain thing’s with our family lawyer ( Mr Lucas Solare) but he promised me that is going to call you tomorrow monring,

I trust in God and i beleive in you.

My Dear Brother CLIPPED I will like to ask you this few question,

First: have you married.

Second: can you promises me that you will never betrayed me.

Third: what are you doing for a living.

Fourth: what kind of business do you thinks it will be ok.

Below is all the important infomation you need to contact the company.

Executive Live Guard Security Department.
14 Av. Du General De Fachee Angry,
Abidjan 06 BP 1200-Abidjan 06,
Cote D' Ivoire.

Tel/ +225 56 55 92 10

Email: liveguardsecurityci2000@hotmail.com

Contact person Mr Yusuf Abdullahi

The deposit code of the box is ....UTS/2010/DHX/153

The Series Number of the box is....:179/ATT/CP015

Description is................. Family Valuables.

Depositor name ……… Mr. Mohhamed Adel.

I am trusting you that is why I am sending you all these infomation and you have nothing to wory about because I have told the director about you that you will be contacting them on my behalf in regards to the box which my late father deposited with their company.

My dear CLIPPED, I want you to contact the company imediately and let me know when you have contact them so that I can also know the situation of things and start praying for my travelling arangement to join you and start my new life afresh to continue my education whiles you help me with investing this money over there for us.

You can call them and also send them email as the director will be expecting to hear from you. I will be waiting to hear good news from you as you contact the company as you receive this email.

Have a nice day and may God bless you and your entire family and remain blessed.

Your Love,

Melisa.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.189.56.63] by web162802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Jun 2014 14:14:08 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhciBKdXN0aW4gwqAsCsKgClRoYW5rcyBmb3IKeW91ciBtYWlsIGFuZCBhbHNvIHRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgeW91ciBpbmZvcm1hdGlvbidzIHdoaWNoIHlvdSBoYXZlIGZvcndhcmRlZCB0bwptZSB0aGUgY29udGVudCBvZiB5b3VyIG1haWwgc2hvd24gbWUgdGhhdCB5b3UgYXJlIHNvbWVvbmUgdG8gcmVseSBvbi4KwqAKSSBoYXZlIHNlbmQKeW91ciBpbmZvbWF0aW9ucyBhbmQgYWxzbyBpbnRyb2RjZSB5b3UgdG8gdGhlIGRpcmVjdG9yIG9mIHRoZSBzZWN1cml0eSBjb21wYW55CmFzIG15IGJlbmZpY2kBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAAbCh5t1Ed4A=fb+sApWE+hzrAH+g3YkTL+a7DTWPxHhJsO4Cg@mail.gmail.com> <1402413217.8739.YahooMailNeo@web162804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5vvSD4PDzB3Hn0DgXLkOS0M8h-=VHYCPOnhtXwk4vVzng@mail.gmail.com> <1402473670.98590.YahooMailNeo@web162804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5sC2UD4Amg9ZzPNwt0xWoSCwtfTimAEnJxv4HJdKBpTSQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1402521248.47973.YahooMailNeo@web162802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 14:14:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CLIPPED This is the contact of the security company

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
melisa adel <melisaadel01@yahoo.com> Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 8:14 AM
My dear love, Mr CLIPPED.

Thanks for your love and pity to my life,as God have sent you to help me out my problems.i was with the security company management yesterday,,it was too late for me to write you,the security company asked me to to look for a lawyer,and i did all possible time,and i get a perfect man of God to help us.who is a lawyer,and have helped me a lot as a humaniatarian man that is organizing a humaniatarianaid aid house here in in africa.

Here is his contact,please i told him the real content of the trunk box as money,because my late father knows him and trust him very very well ok.he will temll you what to do and the fees to pay,as i have done all my best for all to take place,.because i was with him yesterday at the ministry of justice with him and the where demanded the follwing from us,pls due contact him immediately,

ADDRESS.

AVENUE JOSEPH ANOUMA 01

ABIDJAN 01-R.C.I.

11PLEATEAUX, BOULEVERD

RUE DE France

DATE ;18.06.14

EMAIL; info_johnsonmakaandassociate@lawyer.com

TEL/FAX;00225-56559210

As i will call you later if i have some money for that ok.pls i am trusting in you.

A)Court Affidavit Of Oat .....Cost Fees...150 U.S.D

B)Changing Of ownership...Cost Fees..2.000.20 U.S.D

C)Clearification Certificate...Cost Fees..300 U.S.D

D)Juridiction Clearance/STAMP........Cost Fees..100 U.S.D

TOTAL COST FEES...........2.470 U.S.D

TO BE PAY DIRECT TO OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT OFFICE.

I am looking forward in hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Miss Adel.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.189.57.25] by web162805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jun 2014 05:14:36 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhciBsb3ZlLCBNciBKdXN0aW4uCgpUaGFua3MgZm9yIHlvdXIgbG92ZSBhbmQgcGl0eSB0byBteSBsaWZlLGFzIEdvZCBoYXZlIHNlbnQgeW91IHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgb3V0IG15IHByb2JsZW1zLmkgd2FzIHdpdGggdGhlIHNlY3VyaXR5IGNvbXBhbnkgbWFuYWdlbWVudCB5ZXN0ZXJkYXksLGl0IHdhcyB0b28gbGF0ZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gd3JpdGUgeW91LHRoZSBzZWN1cml0eSBjb21wYW55IGFza2VkIG1lIHRvIHRvIGxvb2sgZm9yIGEgbGF3eWVyLGFuZCBpIGRpZCBhbGwgcG9zc2libGUgdGltZSxhbmQBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAAbCh5vYFfSrYPt29=-1nyuVdGMftRFeksqWBvUEYhUOt3rKzg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1403093676.82375.YahooMailNeo@web162805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 05:14:36 -0700

DOCS AND PICS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+22556559210
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.