Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

liliandukson201277@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

liliandukson201277@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:42 am

On FMF:

Hello My Dear i am lilian by name this is important please contact me private at my email address (liliandukson201277@hotmail.com) i will be waiting to hear from you soon .

Profile elements:

goodlove232311 Profile: i will like to meet nice man - flower picture
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

i will like to meet nice man i will like to meet nice man i will like to meet nice man
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: liliandukson201277@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:36 pm

Not Much to add:
Lilian Dukson <liliandukson201277@hotmail.com> Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 8:00 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dear,

I am very happy to receive your reply today,How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal.Like I told you before my name is Miss Lilian dukson 24yrs old,single and never married before.I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love.

I love reading and sports and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married.I am from Liberia , and i am presently staying in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr.Henry .S. Dukson, and he was the managing director of and He was chairman managing director of Harold & Sons Industrial Company Ltd in the capital of my Country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

Please listen to my main reason for contacting you.I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of his bank account which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.5 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). and the bank gave me a condition to get a foreign partner who will stand for me due to my refugee status, and the law of the country, I hope i can confined on you.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I will give you all the necessary information about the money and will introduce you directly to the bank transfer manager for discussions because the manager is waiting for me now to present my partner so that they release this money to me.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to work or engage in any business or financial matters,be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and I will like to come over to your country and start a new life and go back to school because i only attended my first year before the tragedy incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend father because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision, truth and hardworking,

In this Refugee camp its like one staying in the prison because we do not have freedom of our own,I hope by Gods grace i will come out of here soon if everything works out well between me and you together.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because they all ran away in the middle of the war in my country,The only person i have now is (Rev.Father Rev.John Mark ) who is the pastor of ( Salvation ministry Dakar branch ) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here,you can reach me through the reverend's telephone number, I will send you the bank's details in my next mail but for trust and confidence firstly i will like you to send me in your reply your details such as......

Your full name,.......your recent home address..... were you residing now,Your country and city,Home Address,........your telephone number........ your fax number,..........and also your work ID card,

Meanwhile i will like you to call me through the reverend's telephone number so we can talk more,The Reverend's phone number is ( +221-76-495-28-24) if you called tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call.

Have a nice day and think about me,

awaiting to hear from you soonest,

Yours
lilian,

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W33 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S16.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 05:00:32 -0700
X-TMN: [BjRAx2Z4R9hlp2zRtvKhbHL6Tz0wfAg6]
X-Originating-Email: [liliandukson201277@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W33EDA104BFCF969004138CC92A0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: liliandukson201277@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_90d42870-ab95-42bf-aacc-d4a2c0368f4e_"

Lilian Dukson <liliandukson201277@hotmail.com> Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Honey how are you today and how is life over there in my dream country,i want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. there are no words to express the feeling I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. you are my life, my heart, my soul.You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

my sweet heart i will be happy to come over to your country first be for the transfer,but the problem i have right now is i don"t have any money to process my travel papers and buyer my Air Ticket to come to your country,

Honey that is why i need us to first finish the transfer of my late father money 3.8$ million USD in to your account so that you will send me some money from my late father money for me to process my travel papers and buyer my Air Ticket to come over to your country and first thing we will do is to marry together OK?

Honey think and tell me what to do,i need you in my life,

Honey if you want me to first come to your country be for the transfer so that we will marry first, you will take care of my travel expenses? I will need some money to process this papers,this is what i need to come over to your country,

International passport...................
Refugee clearance papers...................
Visa.................................
Air Ticket..............................

Honey please think about the two and tell me what to do,all is in your hand i m ready to live the rest of my life with you with love and honest,please call me tomorrow I can"t get you from here,have nice day with hug of kiss.
Yours in love Lillian.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W50 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S19.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:23:15 -0700
X-TMN: [r7UW6xid3SFa3WyNxrr3hvOh/KkpoUpk]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W508E2C86083FE9D41E87D3C9160@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b791d9b3-1daa-4ef7-96e3-114a25aad2cb_"

Lilian Dukson <liliandukson201277@hotmail.com> Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Honey how are you today,is me your angel try to help me I m suffering,I m so happy that you have decide to help me to come over to your country,My love i will send you my information you will use your hand to fill it and send to your lawyer OK,

Name........ Lilian .C. Dukson
Address............ No 125 Yoff Line Dakar
Country............... Senegal
City........................... Dakar
Nationality...................Liberia
Stutus ..........................Single
Education........................Secondary School
Age...................................25

My aim of coming there is because i want to continue my life with you over there in your country. My love Please you have to send me the money 580$ for my passport and refugee clearance papers.

THIS IS REV FATHER OFFICE SECRETARY INFORMATION USE IT AND SEND THE MONEY 580$THROUGH MONEY GRAM OK,PLEASE GO TO YOUR BANK TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT TO SEND MONEY TO SENEGAL WEST AFRICA THE WILL SEND IT TO YOU AND GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION OK
Country.........Senegal
City................Dakar.
Address.........No 125 YoffVLine Dakar
Name.............Joseph Udel.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W26 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S9.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 18:06:13 -0700
X-TMN: [uOCst5HHlBVJJCbmiQS49Tb4x7/D2+jU]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W2656FB31294CC5BFC95E0EC9130@phx.gbl>
boundary="_407d5df8-00d1-409e-be5a-8dbd1e309ed7_"

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221764952824
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: liliandukson201277@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Lilian got out of the camp:
Hello Dear?
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK London.Presently I am in UK London for my new life and education and investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. father Mark as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father John Mark and his direct email address is : ( rev.john_mark@outlook.com ) and tel phone number 00221 777910999 or +221 777910999.
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $300,000.000 which I prepared and kept for your as compensation for all the pass
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father John Mark and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings and sorrow In the moment the joy has come, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care Have a nice day.
Mrs Lilian

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W51 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S11.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:50:07 -0700
X-TMN: [6Uk1qdQiDJ+SAwQ+z3cmg9I7xIUMrF0T]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W51ACE04985A5B439F100C8C9D70@phx.gbl>
boundary="_c4aa6302-761c-44cb-b7df-2bcd0ce186ec_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221777910999
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.