Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ezinne Akudo

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ezinne Akudo

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 27, 2014 1:08 pm

Stolen images of Miss Nigeria 2013 Ezinne Akudo.

On AR:

Hello dear, Nice Meeting You, my name is
faith,i really love your profile and i have
chosen you to be my friend,
please don't reply on the site write direct to my privet inbox.
( faithmabou20@yahoo.com

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ezinne Akudo

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:56 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Faith Mabou <faithmabou20@yahoo.com> Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 4:17 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello My Dear.
Greetings to you.

How are you doing? I hope all is well with you, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart,

My name is Miss, Faith Mabou Am 23 years old girl still single and never married, i am from Libya, the only daughter of Late Dr.Wilson Mabou, who was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011 . my late father was importer and exporter of many types of business. my father was killed When rebels of anti-Gaddafi military troop attacked our house on early morning killing my parents.

Equally my mother was six months pregnant and a senior lecturer at the university before her death,my younger brother also among the death, Am the only survive in my family because i was not in the house when they came,i was in the school hostel.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother since i loss my parents. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Her aim was to kill me too so that she will take every thing my father left.

Meanwhile i wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where i kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run way to this country (Senegal), where i am now residing in a refugee camp in Senegal for the sake of my life where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Republic of Senegal.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me.please it's just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor ( Reverend Christopher Emmanuel ) who is the pastor of ( Praise church Senegal) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel,which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-777-318-518 ), if you call me and You tell him that you want to speak with me ( Faith ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever,because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it).

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $3.8 ( Three million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me and desperate situations lead to desperate decisions

I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding person,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and God fearing person.Please let me ask You some questions.
1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?
2. will you help me out and sincerely receive me in your country without betray?

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, i attach my pictures for you. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love
Faith.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.116.16] by web122106.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 09 Jun 2014 01:17:39 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhci4KR3JlZXRpbmdzIHRvIHlvdS4KCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IGRvaW5nPyBJIGhvcGUgYWxsIGlzIHdlbGwgd2l0aCB5b3UsIGkgd2lsbCByZWFsbHkgbGlrZSB0byBoYXZlIGEgZ29vZCByZWxhdGlvbnNoaXAgd2l0aCB5b3UgYW5kIGkgaGF2ZSBhIHNwZWNpYWwgcmVhc29uIHdoeSBpIGRlY2lkZWQgdG8gY29udGFjdCB5b3UgYmVjYXVzZSBvZiB0aGUgdXJnZW5jeSBvZiBteSBzaXR1YXRpb24gaGVyZS4gSSBhbSB3cml0aW5nIHRoaXMgbWFpbCB0byB5b3Ugd2l0aCBoZWF2eSB0ZWFycyBJbiABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
References: <CAKfcJWou_LXjLyF=Vt8wGsMoT5NL-mUV7k+q_PG7vAfwdZzFrg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1402301859.92431.YahooMailNeo@web122106.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 01:17:39 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Faith Mabou <faithmabou20@yahoo.com>
Subject: Please i want to hear from you soon,

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Faith Mabou <faithmabou20@yahoo.com> Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 4:23 AM
Hello Darling
Greetings to you.

Darling am so happy reading from you once again,Thank you for writing me,I understood very well your information.Please below is letter of claim which i wrote together with my late father account information and i will like for you to go through it and make necessary correction where needed before sending it to the bank in order to identify yourself as my partner,Now the bank is waiting for your mail.Please do that immediately for us to know what the possibility of transferring the fund and don't forget to keep me informed with any information you will receives from the bank,I will be waiting to read from you soon.I will also appreciate if you can call me immediately you receives this mail,Till i hear from you due take good care of yourself over there in my dream country.

Yours in love
Faith

LETTER OF CLAIM.
TO DR. STEPHEN HESTER
TRANSFER OFFICER AND DIRECTOR,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Telephone number: +447-031-889-225 / +447031815644
fax number : 00448447743267.

Email address: RoyalBankOfScotlandServicelondon@accountant.com
RoyalBankOfScotlandlondon@post.com

Dear sir, I am..........from.......
Am representing Miss Faith Mabou for the transfer claim.

Sir, I am writing this latter in respect of Miss Faith Mabou which i believe she have informed you about me, Her late father's name is Dr.Wilson Mabou who deposited ( $3.8million ) with your bank which miss Faith Mabou is the next of kin/sole beneficiary to this account. I'm a foreign partner to Miss Faith and i demand that you kindly give me every attention/information's needed for the transfer claim on her behalf .

Sir, I require your kind attention to let me know the procedures of transferring the said fund into my bank account.What do i have to do sir ? Hence I'm standing as her a foreign partner/trustee for the claim to receive the said fund on her behalf.Below is details of the deposited money for your verifications.

DEPOSITOR NAME: Dr,Wilson Mabou.
Passport number: A0160114.
Account number: BLB745008901546/QB/91/B.
Amount deposited:3.8 Million Us Dollars
The next king is Faith Mabou

Once again thank you for your co-operation.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.208.175.123] by web122102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Jun 2014 01:23:27 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGFybGluZwpHcmVldGluZ3MgdG8geW91LgoKRGFybGluZyBhbSBzbyBoYXBweSByZWFkaW5nIGZyb20geW91IG9uY2UgYWdhaW4sVGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB3cml0aW5nIG1lLEkgdW5kZXJzdG9vZCB2ZXJ5IHdlbGwgeW91ciBpbmZvcm1hdGlvbi5QbGVhc2UgYmVsb3cgaXMgbGV0dGVyIG9mIGNsYWltIHdoaWNoIGkgd3JvdGUgdG9nZXRoZXIgd2l0aCBteSBsYXRlIGZhdGhlciBhY2NvdW50IGluZm9ybWF0aW9uIGFuZCBpIHdpbGwgbGlrZSBmb3IgeW91IHRvIGdvIHRocm91Z2ggaXQgYW5kIG1ha2UBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAKfcJWou_LXjLyF=Vt8wGsMoT5NL-mUV7k+q_PG7vAfwdZzFrg@mail.gmail.com> <1402301859.92431.YahooMailNeo@web122106.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAKfcJWqQg1SM+nVKKkBzJo8AMGqLGHJDFxEAQoP866ZXpm--8w@mail.gmail.com> <1402394287.27352.YahooMailNeo@web122105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAKfcJWoz4vFSHcvpgY0+ZFsWHnAPbTsiBANjHq-4RKJCmbGGZg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1402475007.98330.YahooMailNeo@web122102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 01:23:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND IMMEDIATELY AND TRY TO CALL ME,

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Faith Mabou <faithmabou20@yahoo.com> Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Hello my beloved
Greetings to you.

Am grateful for your concern on how to see that the funds are transferred, God in heaven will reward you with his infinite mercies, you are so caring. I have the death certificate of my beloved late father and certificate of deposit.
Concerning the power of attorney, I do not have it and I noticed from the Bank reply that they must be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal and we need a lawyer to sign the power of attorney which I will give you sole authority to represent me, swearing the support of oath on our behalf and help us to secure the letter of administration from the probate registry.

I am a refugee here in this Country and i have no idea or how we can obtain the documents from the Federal High Court of Senegal,and I don't know if you may have the chance to travel here to obtain the documents.
Therefore, I discuss with the man of God who is taking care of me, he introduce me with a lawyer. I have met with the lawyer and explained everything to him and he accepted to help us.

I also told him about you as my trustee and he said that before he will render any service,He will like to discuss with you about processing the documents and he agreed to produce the details analysis of obtaining the said document . He therefore gave me his contact information to give you so that you can contact him for further discussion. Right now, I will like you to contact the lawyer.

Below is the lawyer's contact.

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY:
BAR.MBAYI AMUDO. (ESQ.)
COMPANY NAME: THE NOBLE CHAMBER
STREET ADDRESS: KM 8 Blvd Du Centenaire
P.O.Box 3219 Dakar Senegal.
TELEPHONE: 00221-774-493-908.
E-MAIL: mbayiamudoprincipalattorneys@yahoo.com

Darling remember to send your information to him
1) Name:
2) Address:
3) Tel no:
4) Fax no;
5) E-mail:
6) Your age;
7) Country:
8) Occupation:

Dear please contact him so that he can get us those necessary documents for the transfer.I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling documents of which he told me that he will render any service to us.
God bless you,

Yours in love
Faith.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.118.3] by web122106.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 14 Jun 2014 05:42:25 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgYmVsb3ZlZApHcmVldGluZ3MgdG8geW91LgoKQW0gZ3JhdGVmdWwgZm9yIHlvdXIgY29uY2VybiBvbiBob3cgdG8gc2VlIHRoYXQgdGhlIGZ1bmRzIGFyZSB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCwgR29kIGluIGhlYXZlbiB3aWxsIHJld2FyZCB5b3Ugd2l0aCBoaXMgaW5maW5pdGUgbWVyY2llcywgeW91IGFyZSBzbyBjYXJpbmcuIEkgaGF2ZSB0aGUgZGVhdGggY2VydGlmaWNhdGUgb2YgbXkgYmVsb3ZlZCBsYXRlIGZhdGhlciBhbmQgY2VydGlmaWNhdGUgb2YgZGVwb3NpdC4KQ29uY2VybmluZyB0aGUgcG93ZXIBMAEBAQE-
References: <CANfYVxa9F_Y_4hqNWoxyNtA-JYqVu-b9tMfSp5bXKAeua6Pb-w@mail.gmail.com> <CAKfcJWrL+bgTCjvfNO8YuAAuanWO+C_MhQ3wQ9UdDaewjmB6JQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1402749745.56813.YahooMailNeo@web122106.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 05:42:25 -0700
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER IMMEDIATELY FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777318518
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031889225
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031815644
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448447743267
Number billable as shared cost number
Original network provider*

+221774493908
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

faithmabou20@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:31 pm

Faith Escaped the Camp:
Hello Dear

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from France. Presently I am in France for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed due to some reasons.Now you will need to contact the assistance Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar,His name is Rev Father Martins Lucas and his email address is as follows.(lucau_martin@yahoo.com ) Or call him with this number,(+221-773-490-077)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ($50,000 ) fifty thousand US dollar,which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Martins Lucas and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately when you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Martin Lucas on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.

Yours Truly

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.20.134] by web122103.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Feb 2015 06:36:57 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/383 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1425047817.38613.YahooMailBasic@web122103.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 06:36:57 -0800
Subject: Good News Dear

ADDED PHONE:
+221773490077
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

faithmabou20@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:12 am

Hello Dear
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from France. Presently I am in France for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed due to some reasons.Now you will need to contact the assistance Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar,His name is Rev Father Martins Lucas and his email address is as follows.( lucau_martin@yahoo.com ) Or call him with this number,(+221-773-490-077)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ($50,000 ) fifty thousand US dollar,which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Martins Lucas and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately when you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Martin Lucas on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.

Yours Truly

Phone:
+221773490077
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.