Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

juliettendaji@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

juliettendaji@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 24, 2014 10:22 pm

julifine

i have a confession to make,you are such a handsome gentle man.well,i will love to establish a good relationship with you.here is my email (juliettendaji@live.com ) my name is Juliet .email me so i can send you more of my photos while i have yours as well for you to know whom i am, please contact me direct to with my private mail box. (juliettendaji @ live . c o m )
Attachments
4761854_2014_138.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: juliettendaji@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:02 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
juliet tendaji <juliettendaji@live.com> Mon, May 26, 2014 at 6:58 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello My dearest
Thanks very much for your response to my mail.How is everything going over there? Hopefully you are doing well today. As I told you in my mail, my name is Miss Juliet Tendaji. a 24 year old girl. I'm (from Sudan in Africa) But presently residing in a living church missionary in Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country four years ago. I'm average in size about 5.7 ft tall and 57 kg weight.I'm very beautiful and like challenges.My picture is attached for you to see me

My father's name is late Dr.Martin Tendaji,and my mother's name was late Mrs Flora Tendaji.I had only one brother who is late also his name was Kingsley.He died the same day my parents died in the incidence of war.My late father was the personal assistant to the vice president of Sudan john Garang (DENGZ INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PLC),in south Sudan.) my country which was destroyed during the war.When my parents died together with our only son, I managed to find my way to the coast of Africa (Senegal) through the red-cross rescue ship but it was not easy for me. Presently, I live in a missionary here to get sustained for my dear life. here is too tough and hard on me and I'm planning to seek for a better future.

Listen carefully, before the death of my late father, he deposited some amount of money in some banks in my name as the next of kin/inheritance. the amount in question is
($5.7 Million US Dollars). that is in the BANK ,which I'm planning to claim. This is the more reason why I contacted you to seek your assistance. But before we continue I would like you to prove to me that you are a reliable person in whom I can place my confidence on and entrust my inheritance to, really I don't know you in person but hope so much that we will discover ourselves as we go on. If you are a trustworthy person, then, I would like you to help me transfer the money to your personal account, pending my arrival to meet with you and plan together how to invest the money in any business you know that will be nice for us. Then, when the money is transferred to you, you shall send me some money from it to enable me clear myself from this camp and prepare my travel to meet you. You shall take 20% of the money for your kind assistance Important note; please do not disclose this my plan with you to any other person (it is my secret. I don't want to lose this money to wicked people.

to eat here is too hard and there is much hunger too. we only feed once a day unless one receives a personal help from elsewhere.The only person who shows concerns is Reverend pastor Gabriel Anselm, the reverend minister in charge of the missionary,

I use his computer to communicate you. And in case you would like to hear my voice you call me with his telephone. The number is (+221760183942 )if you call tell him that you want to speak with me Juliet Tendaji and he will send for me to come and answer your call or you ask him the right time to speak with me because I'm not living with him, I'm living in the female hostel. I shall appreciate your urgent reply indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your positive response with your Data s.
such as
1. Your full names
2. Your contact and and telephone
3. and any information you feel might be good for me to introduce you to the said bank

Please do keep this only to your self until the transfer is made to your account for security reason.
May God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
Juliet Tendaji

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W83 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s20.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 26 May 2014 03:58:52 -0700
X-TMN: [1P5kJh7RRoiaROE5f3zqp7/ewLExEQD1]
X-Originating-Email: [juliettendaji@live.com]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W83A497EF2C130BBC30F4E9D13B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: juliettendaji@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_d3d5d908-6dff-45e6-b66d-58bfb639c5d1_"

juliet tendaji <juliettendaji@live.com> Wed, May 28, 2014 at 5:02 AM
Hello My Dearest One,
Good day and how are you today, Thanks for your email i am very happy to read from you,i have read your email and i understanding as i have gone through a lot of pains. I appreciate your effort towards me, and your interest to assist me. you are a nice and kind person my darling, I love you so much. I am in love with you and darling i have make up my mind to be with you as my life partner. I want to meet you very soon. And i will be so much happy to hear your lovely voice today, all my wish is to be with you and have a better life with you my sweetheart.

I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Rev Father Gabriel Anselm He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me but can you believed that since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God. I have mapped out 20% of the total sum for your assistance.

Moreover,my lovely darling i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. Darling in this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 5.7 million us dollars deposited by my late father Dr. Martin Tendaji of which i am the next of kin.

The Contact Information Of The Bank Is As Follows:
Bank Name:: STANDARD BANK PLC.
E-MAIL : standardbank_plc72@accountant.com
E-MAIL : standardbank_plc72@aol.com
OFFICE PHONE NUMBER:( +44-7035-953-675)
FAX NUMBER .... .......( +44-7039-404-551 )
THE NAME OF TRANSFER MANAGER IS Mr.Simon Ridley.
FOREIGN OPERATIONS & INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPT.

BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT INFORMATION:
Col. Late Dr Martin Tendaji
NATIONALITY: Sudan
NEXT OF KIN : Miss Juliet Tendaji
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: ( US$5,700,000.00 )
ACCOUNT NUMBER: GB/IO/4505/27883502-511

When you contact the bank tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to assist me transfer my money to your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar. i have already introduced you to the bank manager as my trustee, so i will like you to contact them today, have my kiss and hug i really miss you so much i wish you to be with you one day in my life, i will be waiting to hear form soon.
Yours lovely one

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W21 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s33.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 28 May 2014 02:02:12 -0700
X-TMN: [lkBCqsalL0Oc6OmS0PBE4RcgOiypSo8V]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W217B471380885398287720D1250@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_9b99ade6-f273-430f-970a-6ce651cffa2c_"

juliet tendaji <juliettendaji@live.com> Fri, May 30, 2014 at 4:12 AM
My dear,

I am more than happy to send you this email and to thank you for your kindness and understanding in helping me out from this situation that i am into. I have deposited my trust in you and i have to make some prayers as regard to this and iam convinced by my God and in my spirit that you are the person destined to help me in my life, Therefore i would not like you to turn me down after depositing all my trust in you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the certificate of deposit and the death certificate, I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us....
Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in STANDARD BANK PLC to your account in Your country.

Lawyer contact information is as follows,
Bar (Dr) Garrick Nelson Esq
E mail address, ( garricknelsonchamber@rocketmail.com )
Office telephone number ( +221703575382 )

now, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath and please try and contact me when you are in contact with him for me to know your conclusion with him, I will be waiting for your mail. A big hug for you.From my deepest heart
Yours forever.Juliet Tendaji,

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W64 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
Fri, 30 May 2014 01:12:24 -0700
X-TMN: [BpdRKIOdKPHdVgSuXdTO/HiV7/OgMn2r]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W642FAA67D3FF0521865170D1270@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_054fa887-6c83-4e8f-8ecb-216382edc2c4_"

ADDED PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221760183942
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider*

+447035953675
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

FAX: +447039404551
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Digital Mail Ltd

+221703575382
Original network provider*
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Peterclara@yahoo.com » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Hae juliet how is u dea
Peterclara@yahoo.com
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Peter,
This is not a dating site. The profile you have added a reply to is from a Scammer. I recommend you contact one of the Admins here at SS and request that your name get changed.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:47 pm

More Info:
juliet tendaji <juliettendaji@live.com> Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 5:27 AM
My dear how are you today, i am writing to know your current living condition that is very important to me,God will continue to guide and protect you in every effort of your to asset me in his regards till the money is successfully transferred into your account and i come to you to spend the rest of my life with you, please i need a little favor from you, all i ask is your phone number so that i can call you to hear your lovely voice ,i cant wait to hear your lovely voice ,please do it for me, the very number that you sent to me is not correct

And in case you would like to hear my voice you call me with the Reverend telephone. The number is (+221778864654 )if you call tell him that you want to speak with me Juliet Tendaji and he will send for me to come and answer your call

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W89 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S27.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 02:27:24 -0700
X-TMN: [wGmn9JHu0Xm40Un8aTpOT5W69P0bBZQj]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W893145590807CBEC2E337CD1160@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_8b34430a-d1a8-403e-bec4-2f17e014801a_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221778864654
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.