Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

giftmikando@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

giftmikando@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 22, 2014 6:00 pm

baby456
Female
25 - Armenia / Colombia

Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages Armenian
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

My name is Gift, i saw your profile today in facebook and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email addre (giftmikando@outlook.com) I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Attachments
baby456.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: giftmikando@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:31 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Gift Mikando <giftmikando@outlook.com> Wed, May 28, 2014 at 6:52 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

My Dearest, How are you today hope all is well and fine? mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. Please i wish to tell you all about my self now. Because i am taking you as my everything please try to be there for me. I have choose you with my whole heart no matter that we have not seen each other in person before. But i believe that this is how God want it.
Meanwhile, I'm from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my father and my mother which made me to stay here as a refugee in Dakar Senegal. my condition here is terrible, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. with your help
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is
Rev. Paul David. who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp. He has been very nice to me just like a father, since i came here. The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221-76-58-94-675 ) and his Name is Rev. Paul David.
Please if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, I'm leaving in the women's hostel (in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.
My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question. i have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. My choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody to choose or trust. I have two uncles, that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they are also dead now. So i am left alone.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's Deposit Certificate of account and death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $6.5m(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars)
I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and you assist me to invest the money In your country and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. in your country immediately after the transfer is been done. I can not take the money myself because of my orphanage status in this country. I want you to send me your contact information below here so that I will send it to the bank immediately and also use it and introduce you to the bank as my foreign partner for the transfer. Your Name; ....... Country; ....... Address; ....... Age; ....... Telephone; ....... Sex;..... Occupation; .......

I have contacted the bank and made them to know of my intention to withdraw this money, I also got them aware of the death of my late father and they have checked with all its take's and confirmation. However, the bank advice me that I should get in touch with a very responsible/trusted person who will stand on my behalf as my foreign partner in relation to withdraw the money. since I am currently in orphanage status here and would not be allowed to handle that amount of money. So I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money to your bank account that is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely.
I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you can help me in this transaction and another 10% interest of annual after Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over.

Because of my condition here i don't have any right or privileged to some things be it money or whatever, because it is against the law of this country. as you know am a refugee here in Senegal i only use the computer in the office of our reverend father's office every morning when i am cleaning his office because am the one cleaning his office, so after my work i used his computer to check/write my mail, I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to start the transaction as quick as possible,
I will like you to send me your pictures thanks and also try to call me as i requested so that we can hear each other's voices, my favorite language is English but our official language is French, but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country. i have a lot to tell you, i will be thinking about you so much, as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Please and please try to keep every thing about me to your self alone ok. have a wonderful day my dear.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Gift Mikando.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W40 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s42.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 28 May 2014 03:52:10 -0700
X-TMN: [cIMMpw7/1qXnwG/NB8ayyqZvfj4D2Uro]
X-Originating-Email: [giftmikando@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W40C896D63139B35D600AA3AB250@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: giftmikando@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="_a3ef2289-b75b-42c2-becd-23b09f378994_"

Gift Mikando <giftmikando@outlook.com> Thu, May 29, 2014 at 6:40 AM
My Dearest,

I thank you once again today. and I will also like to see you face to face, i like you very much and i want you to know that, before i contact you is the will of God that me and you to know each other and you are the type of Person i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.
Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it, so for our Good i will like everything to be between just only i and you please, and i will give you those documents for backup purpose ok. and as i told you before am using the church computer that was in the reverend father's office to write you, Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information. God direct me to you and i believe and trust you

I have just informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 20% of the total money for helping me, in this transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father ( of which i am the next of kin ) to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. Their Emails are as Follows:
(info@royalbankscottland-uk.tk)
OR
(Email@royalbankscottland-uk.tk)

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 20% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as
possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. for a better life OK,

have a wonderful day, Am waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Gift.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W41 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s39.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 29 May 2014 03:40:49 -0700
X-TMN: [nUu4afgnneMUi6lAKFBJHgKWcYAraCrQ]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W4161576D7C8E72E316718CAB240@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_289bf651-fbc4-4abf-bf2a-d9c904a606d9_"

Gift Mikando <giftmikando@outlook.com> Sat, May 31, 2014 at 7:03 AM
Hello Good day,
How are you doing today? i hope you are fine, I want to let you know also that i have seen the mail which the bank has sent to us and about the request of documents that the bank needs from us for the transfer of the money into your account in your country.

So l told the Reverend father about it and he gave to me the email address of this lawyer and his phone number so that you will contact him and tell him to prepare those documents for us, The Reverend father said that he cannot negotiate with the lawyer on your behalf because the lawyer was telling him on phone that to procure those document will inquire some amount of money, which must be paid in the High Court, before he will get those documents for us in your Name, The lawyer is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here in Senegal and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) according to what the Reverend father told me.

So please write to the lawyer now and tell him to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath from the Federal High Court of Justice in Senegal and it will be in your name ok. please send your full Information's to the lawyer this are what he inquired for, fill out the following and send it to him now all at once. So he can proceed with the procurements of the Documents.

1st Your first name:. .....................
2rd Your last name:. ......................
3rd Your Partner Full Name:............Gift Mikando
4th Your home address. ...............
5th Your Nationality. ...............
6th Your phone. ................... ....
7th Fax number:. ...................... opt.
8th Country and code. ..................
9th Occupation:. .................. ..........
10th Date of birth. ......................... ..

And he will get back to you immediately after his inquiries from the Federal Court here in Senegal. Please try to send this Above Information's to him now ok. so that he will use it for preparing those Documents as the bank required for. and also send this mail bellow that was in colored to him too.

Dear Sir,
I am a Foreign partner to Miss Gift Mikando. and i want you to prepare a power of attorney in my name to enable the transfer of her (Late) father's money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to my account in my country. please kindly inform me what you need from me in preparing the document in my name, above are my information's as demanded.
Yours Faithfully,
M. ..............

His contact information's are as follows,
Name .........Barrister Johnson Bitrus
Office tel.No......00221-70-47-37-545
Emaill...(johnsonb_lawchambers@yahoo.com)

I am more happy now, this lawyer can help us to prepare the other two Remaining Documents which the Bank needs. Which are the power of attorney and the affidavit of support. He is a nice man, So send him the above mail immediately. i cant wait to be with you over there. And remember that i have the Death certificate and the Deposit Certificate of my late father and i have attached it here so that you can keep it and as soon as the lawyer finish the other Documents he will also send the scan copies to you as well. so you will have them for backup purpose and we will post the original copies to the Bank as they demanded,

My dear, remember that i don't have any other person except you, so please help me to make sure that this money is been transferred into your account.

Please my dear, now it has meant that the bank is going to transfer the money into your account in no time from now and you know all we are doing is based on trust and fear of God please do not betray me after the bank transfer the money into your account.
Please i want you to take this transfer as yours not mine and also take me as yourself, put all your efforts and wisdom to make sure that you get close to the lawyer so that he can start those documents immediately, you can even call him on phone.

I put all about this transfer and my life into your hand, Contact the lawyer as soon as you receive this mail. all i need is the money to be out of the bank and transferred into your account.
l love you and l hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours lovely,
Gift.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W33 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Sat, 31 May 2014 04:03:01 -0700
X-TMN: [tKNeB7zOUsBHb2xErUV21/X+ct1FPCVd]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W3349ED58F5B9E560016A7DAB260@phx.gbl>
boundary="_6f63f8e2-a0b1-4096-a7cc-4e1241272bee_"

PHOTOS AND ID'S:

PHONE LIST:
+221765894675

+447847285288
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Everything Everywhere Ltd (TM)

+442035751473
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London

FAX: +447031926689
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221704737545
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider*
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: giftmikando@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:18 am

Ha! Tie in.....

Gift Mikando <giftmikando@outlook.com> Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 8:23 AM
The reverend father went together with the lawyer to the bank and they said that you should tell your bank to call them on phone or to contact them direct with the above contact information.....
Km 5 Avenue Cheikh Anta DIOP
P.O. box:B.P. 9095, Centre Douanes Dakar – Sénégal
Phone:(221) 33 859 99 99
Fax:(221) 33 859 99 98
Email: ecobanksn@ecobank.com

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W24 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S40.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Thu, 19 Jun 2014 05:23:51 -0700
X-TMN: [Y8ohXF9nS6axBIS4JGmaWx0g6LObesGU]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W24F405751728A8B5A62677AB130@phx.gbl>
boundary="_e2a1c57c-058e-41de-aa06-1ca37521fb91_"

PHONE NUMBERS;
Phone: 221338599999
Fax: 221338599998

Are listed here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23313&p=56341&hilit=221338599999#p56341

Will investigate the E-mail above from Ecobank.
ETA: it appears the above E-mail address is a legitimate Ecobank E-mail address.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claramikando@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6461]

What name did the scammer use?*: clara mikando or anita mikando
Scammer's email address if you have it.: claramikando@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 24 yrs old
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: anita mikando
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: facebook
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: no
How much money did they demand?: 4000$
Name you were told to send the money to. : johnson bitrus
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: senegal \ dakar
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221771763967
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: no
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: mikando s photo 1.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: my steps to inform senegal police because i have all information about this scammer mikando
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: ok i will give all information about this matter
Attachments
mikando s photo 1.jpg
mikando s photo 1.jpg (10.14 KiB) Viewed 2535 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Refugee scams.