Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

justinagirll@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

justinagirll@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:54 pm

On net log,

Greetings,
my name is miss justina,i saw your profile today at(net log.com)i became interested in you,i will love to go into a good relationship with you,so mail me at my private email box(justinagirll@yahoo.com)so that i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me ok,thanks,yours love,justina.

Profile elements:

apiajustine - flower pictures
female - 24 years, Jordan, United States
124 visitors since 26 July 2012.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Justina Love <justinagirll@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Email:

Hello my Darling,

How are you today together with your entire family? I guess that everything is moving smoothly with you. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail and i hope that you are fine and healthy today,I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss justina Apia. 23 years old from Ivory coast but presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels last year. please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. My late father Dr williams Apia was the managing director of Apia holdings Manufacturing industry and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state in our country Ivory coast. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Ivory coast. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department University of Ivory coast before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother is a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my biological mother is dead. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my International passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $5.7 Million Dollars (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the Royal bank of scotland pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your own nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have traveling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I want you to assist me first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account, so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet with you and start a new life with you and also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number ( +221 76 54 798 71 ) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father george adam and email (revgeorge26@yahoo.com) he is the person that is in charge of the camp it,s even his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of Miss.justina apia, When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with justina apia, I am in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:

1.Your Full name
2.Your country
3.Your occupation.
4.Your phone and fax number.

Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the Royal bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation and also to proceed with the transfer immediately into your account ok.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me.The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted that is why I approach you in this regard.so please be sincere and honest to me if you will assist me get this money transferred into your account,then i promise you that as soon as the transaction is over,i will arrive to your lovely country to leave happily and build this relationship with you if you wish ok.i wait to hear from you soonest.

Bye and take good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
justina.

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.82.65.96]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 05:36:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE BE SINCERE AND HONEST TO ME

The Reverend Father George Adam and his email adress revgeorge26@yahoo.com are reported online in scams since 2011. The phone number +221765479871 is new...
The pictures used are also known in Scamworld.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

revgeorge26@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello,
Peace of the Lord be with you and your house hold Amen,i have not been able to communicate with you for some time now because i was looking for another alternative to send you the money on the bank draft since the posting could not work out,a friend who work in the United Bank for Africa UBA help me and open a Visa account with the information you provided when i wanted to post the bank draft to your country,now the money has been deposited to your Visa account and all the expenses for the opening of the Visa account and transferring of the bank draft to the Visa account was deducted from the money on the bank draft,now i have collect the Visa card from the bank and i have attached the copy of the card to this mail.

More over i need to post the Visa card including other information to your country through the DHL express service to enable you cash the money from any ATM Machine at any bank in your country,now i need you to send the sum of 350 Dollars for the posting charges by the DHL express,as soon as i receive the money i will proceed to th DHL Office and post the Visa card with other information immediately to you in your country to enable you make the cash withdrawal,you can send the money using my information bellow,

Name George
Address Rue/10 Yorf
Dakar Senegal

Best Regard
Rev Father George.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <revgeorge26@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.226.160] by tm15.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Dec 2015 18:57:17 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1061.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Dec 2015 18:57:17 -0000
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015
Reply-To: Revgeorge Adam <revgeorge26@yahoo.com>
Attachments
20151201214225-a4e5faa7-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: justinagirll@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2016 12:11 am

Hello dear,
Is been a long while,

i have not been able to communicate with you for some time now because i have been very busy with my study and also with my new husband who finally assisted me and get my late fathers fund successfully transferred into his account,he later took me away from from the refugee camp to his country paraguay,since then i have been busy with my studies and also my new home,i thank God that i finally got out of this sufering place and now leaving a happy life.

I trusted you and wanted us to have a future together and also share my late fathers empire and fund but you never believed me,is okay i understand perfectly nothing good comes easy.

Any way i appreciate your effort trying to help me then even thou it never worked out again,but you are still a good person and i still have some love for you,that is why i went tis extend to see that i compaset you with this money so you can also be happy with it and help the less privilege ones too.this is what God asked me to do for you okay.

I sucided in mapping out the sum of (300,000USD) with your name which i made into a visa card and left it with a rev priest george down there in dakar senegal before travleing with my husband,as appreciation for your effort to help me okay.

so i want you to email rev george to this his email address immediately and ask him to let you know how he can post the visa card i left for you to your country okay.

He will send you the attachment copy of the visa card once you email him okay.

revs email is ( revgeorgeadam@gmail.com )

He will reply you once he get your message,send your complete address and details and also mobile number to his email and he will instruct you on how you can receive the visa card there in your country ok,do whatever he tells you because he is a priest of God and a good man that is why i gave him the visa card for you,it has been configured already with your name,once you receive the card,go to any ATM machine and rev will also send you your code password you can withdraw with okay.then keep me inform once you receive the card from rev george ok,take care and be blessed.

yours friend justina.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <justinagirll@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws10003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws117.mail.ne1.yahoo.com; Tue, 03 May 2016 16:23:38 +0000; 1462292618.565
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016
Reply-To: Justina Love <justinagirll@yahoo.com>
Subject: Gift from justina

Profile Elements:
Justina Apia
Active November 8th, 2014
10 Friends

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.