Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favour4ubobby@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favour4ubobby@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 15, 2014 9:42 am

On DMF:

Good day and I am happy to meet you in this way . i am 25yrs old and single and i come from Gambia West Africa. I presently leave with my mother and younger brother in Senegal. We came here two weeks ago because of my mother\'s il health and some family problems at home since our father died a month ago. I come from a polygamous family of four surviving wives and many children for our father who was a local chief in Siguri gold mining town for more 40 years ago. It is a pleasure coming in contact with you and I want to know if you will possibly help me to come over to your country, by giving me invitation letter for entry visa . i will appreciate your candid assistance and please give me your number so that i can call you for direct talks on the telephone . This is our house telephone number +221765657932 and you can call anytime and ask after me, if it is my mother or brother that picks the phone when you call. I will give you more personal information about myself and the family and i will expect that you tell me more of yourself too , including your family background , work and other information you think it necessary for me to have in order to know you better for an intimate relationship. I have just finished studies for Ordinary National Diploma and I think with your help, i can get employment when i come over to meet you in your country.Love is the most precious thing in life and i am happy knowing you. Note\' Please it is very important that you respond to me through my personal email address(favour4ubobby@yahoo.co.uk) so that i can give you every necessary private information about my self that you might want to have. my skype

Profile elements:

love34 - no picture
- 29 y/o female
- usa, Albania
- English, Greek, English
- hello you ok
- Have 4 children

Nice to met you today on FB please write me balk in my emai

hello my name is favour. i saw your Profile on this site though i'm new at this site so contact me in this my private email ID (@yahoo.co.uk)so that i can send my picture ,thanks From Favour
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: favour4ubobby@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 15, 2014 9:45 am

On chemistrysmatch:

My name is favour i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, I also like to know more and estabilish relationship bassed on truth and trust with you, I want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to who i am my email id is here (favour4ubobby@yahoo.co.uk)
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above, please I have something very important , I want to tell you.I believe we can start from here!
remember that distance or color does matter but lovematters a lot in life.
favour.. (favour4ubobby@yahoo.co.uk)
dear please contact me directly to my email id (favour4ubobby@yahoo.co.uk)
favour.tere skype.com

love34 - no picture
I am a Female
Age 28
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Agnostic
Profession
Location usa, AB, Canada

On Skype:

favour.tere aka Favour Tere - no avatar
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 15, 2014 9:46 am

On BlackPlanet:

steve6979 (favour4ubobby@yahoo.co.uk ) - April 29, 2010
Sex: Male
Zodiac: Capricorn

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 16, 2014 8:56 am

Email:

Please send me your picture and telephone number and you can find my picture attached. Our house telephone number +221765657932

Favour Traore

About +221765657932:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Header:

Return-Path: <favour4ubobby@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.83.32.8]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/587 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014

Originating IP: 41.83.32.8
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:49 pm

Anna
Female / Single
24 - Columbus / United States

Slogan
beautiful never married
About Me
i am a young beautiful never married girl searching for true love from a long term relationship with a man who is honest,caring,responsible a man who can treat me with love and care
Looking For
i am a young beautiful never married girl searching for true love from a long term relationship with a man who is honest,caring,responsible a man who can treat me with love and care
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 173
Weight(kg) 48
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession accountant
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests cooking,reading,travelling
Books novels
Movies action
Music blues
TV Shows cnn
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Scorpio

Hi dear, i like your profile and i want true love relationship with you, if you don't mind email now to ( anna2rc@live.com ) there will i tell you more about myself with my pictures. hope to hear from you soon.

Yours lovely Anna.

anna2rc@live.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.