Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lindabadara2015@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lindabadara2015@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 10, 2014 1:42 am

On DMF:

HI My Dear, My name is Miss linda badara, I like to be your friends ok; Please send me your e-mail to my box (lindabadara2015@hotmail.com) so i will send you my Photos to you

Profile elements:

lifedream - no picture
- 21 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, French, English
- student
- Have no children

I am a young girl with good heart royal i like staying with someone i love always.

I need a good and sincere person in my life who know how to stay with a woman he loves.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lindabadara2015@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:35 pm

On Wedatefree:

Hello Dear,

My name is Linda, i will like to be your friend, if you don't mind i will like you to message me so that i will tell you mare about me and my pictures, you can message me via email (lindabadara@hotmai l.com) i will be waiting earnestly to hear from you soonest.

I cherish you
Linda.

Profile elements:

manna4god - real love and married.
22 y/o female from darfor, Sudan
trade school
Because I am a very sweet person, all my friends believe I am wonderful and they can contact me anytime day or night, im always there. My hobby is reading historical novels. My passion is Jesus...
I`m just an average girl looking for a nice man to spend the rest of my life with.I have a avery easy going personality, and don`t like arguments

Stolen picture used:

linda.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.