Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blessingsingledaranda@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

blessingsingledaranda@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 01, 2014 11:19 pm

blessing
Female / Single
1988 - New York / United States

Slogan
hello dear
About Me
my name is blessing , a blessed child ,who love joy and peace, my name is blessing , a blessed child ,who love joy and peace,my name is blessing , a blessed child ,who love joy and peace,my name is blessing , a blessed child ,who love joy and peace,
Looking For
the same
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 130
Weight(kg) 200
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Advertising / Media
Profession doctor
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages Armenian
Religion Jainism
Star Sign Aries

Greetings my dear,please contact me with (blessingsingledaranda@hotmail.com) My Dearest One! Greetings to you,I am miss Blessing , I

hope this mail will find you well and healthy and I hope we can

established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first

time,I have gone through your profile that speaks good of you, I was

impressed and decide to communicate with you. I like honesty, trust,

love, caring,truth,& respect all this qualities in me, kindly

respond to me through my private mail (blessingsingledaranda@hotmail.com) box or you can drop your email address for me to contact you back OK.

so we can know ourselves better. Thanks and hoping to hear from you

soonest Then i will send my pictures to you and remain bless. Miss

Blessing
Attachments
blessing.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: blessingsingledaranda@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 21, 2014 12:14 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Blessing Daranda <blessingsingledaranda@hotmail.com> Tue, May 13, 2014 at 3:52 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dearest,
i am really happy to receive your mail again, how are you over there in your country? i hope every thing is working well for you, i thank God for your life. Before i contacted you i fast and prayed, asking God to provide me an honest person, who will not cheat or deceive me, so when i saw your email profile, my spirit moved me to contact you, i am sure you must be a nice person.
To tell you more about my self, like i told you in my previous mail, i am now an orphan and i do not have any hope,any helper or any body around me, that was why i ran to this camp in other to save my life,but as i am writing to you now, i am crying,due to the level of suffering and pains that i am going through since i came here,
This is why i contact you after going through your profile and desire to have you as a friend in other to build my life-time relationship with you in truth and honest to be my forever love, i have chosen you with all my heart and will love to disclosed every thing about me to you but i will like you to keep it only to your self, because i am afraid of loosing my life,
there is some amount of money which my father deposited in a bank in united kingdom located in London, with my name as the next of kin, i contact the bank few days ago telling them of my intention to transfer these money to my position, as the money will help me to come out from this situation i found my self,
the bank told me to appoint a person of my choice to help me transfer these money to his account due to my present status as a refugee which does not permit me to transfer the money to my position, the bank said that as long as i am a refugee according to the law of the united nation, that i can not transfer the money by my self, and these money is the only thing that can help me to come out from this refugee camp, because i do not have any international passport that can permit me to move around, i will give you the contact of the bank, so that you contact them, tell them that you are my foreign partner, that you want to transfer my Fathers money to your personal account because of my present condition as a refugee which does not permit me to transfer the money by my self, then if the bank reply you and agree to transfer the money to your account, i will give you all the document covering the money in the bank so that the bank will know that
i am the one that appointed you to be my trustee,
The amount is $ 5.3 (five million three hundred thousand dollars) i will give you 20% percent of the total money for assisting me, as soon as the bank transfer the money to your position, you will send some money to me here to process my passport and other traveling document to join you over there in your country immediately after the transfer.
please help me,i am just going through pains in my heart because of my present condition here, and i want to go back to school to finish my education if i come over to your country,
please help me, i promise that i will never let you down
this is the Number to contact me on phone;(+221771426983)0r(00221771426983) it is controlled by the camp authority but the person in the office is a Reverend father, his name is Rev. Steve Benco, feel free to call any time you want to speak with me, tell him that you want to speak to (Blessing) from Rwanda, he will invite me to his office to answer your call,
i will give you my full Address here in Senegal, and i will also like you to give me your own address in other to build an authentic trust and good relationship between our self, such as your office address, your state, your country of origin, your personal picture, and your social security number,
please if you are willing to help me transfer this my inheritance in the bank to your personal account with a trusted heart without betrayal, provide me with this information, so that i can give you the bank contact for you to contact them and transfer the money to your account as soon as possible,so that i can join you over there in your country,
these are my full Address,
N'dioum Refugee camp?Kassamas, in N'dioum village,Dakar Senegal,
Name-Blessing Daranda
Rwanda section
Refugee Camp Identity Card No; 118
Camp Address No 129 Almadi Ndiom Dakar Senegal.
Email-- (senegaslndiomrefugeecamps@ymail.com)
phone number is (+221771426983)0r(00221771426983)
thanks and God bless you,hope to hear from you soon
From your lovely Blessing

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W70 ([65.55.111.136]) by blu0-omc4-s10.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 13 May 2014 00:52:40 -0700
X-TMN: [fxGYCUreDcZYpLWetCrVhfyBKkyI98fp]
X-Originating-Email: [blessingsingledaranda@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W7043D8706A6D40104699C9A3340@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: blessingsingledaranda@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_ef11b81d-8f9b-4429-859c-c41d0e0513ed_"
From: Blessing Daranda <blessingsingledaranda@hotmail.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Blessing Daranda <blessingsingledaranda@hotmail.com> Wed, May 14, 2014 at 5:31 AM
Hello my dear,
I am very happy with the content of your mail, I thank you for sending all of your information to me, which is an indication that you are someone to be trusted. why i needed your information is just for us to know more about each other, hope you understand, as i told you earlier, i have the document covering these money in London bank, and i will send it to you in due time, but try to contact the bank first, is the bank that will direct us on what to do next
I will be happy to meet you over there in your country as soon as the bank transfers these money to your personal account. I am very happy that finally i could get a nice and honest person just like you. I'm of great hope that with time my problem will be over. I hope the bank will tell you what to do to get this money transferred on my behalf.

Here is the contact of the bank in London, now copy the mail below and send to the bank, to know how they will transfer the money to your bank account in your country. I have already sent mail to the bank introducing you as my Trustee/Partner designated to receive the money on my behalf. Try to contact the bank today.

Mr Antony Jenkins
Group Chief Executive Officer of Barclays Bank Plc
BARCLAYS BANK PLC
Address:1 Churchill Place, London, ENG E14 5HP
UNITED KINGDOM
EMAIL ADDRESS: ( barclaystransferdeparts@live.com ) or ( barclaysbankplc@mail24.se )
PHONE NUMBER: +44 702 402 77 95
FAX NUMBER: +44 703 186 88 47

Sir, Antony Jenkins

My name is ---------------------, i am a partner to (Blessing Daranda) that is currently in the refugee camp in Senegal because of tribal war going on in her own country, I want your bank to transfer the money deposited by (Blessing),s father in your bank, into my personal account, i want ( Blessing) to come out from the refugee camp, to join me in my own country to continue her education, please try to inform me the process of your bank transfer from one account to another,

Account Information

Name of depositor: Prof. Fednand Daranda
Name of the next Kin: Miss Blessing Daranda
Amount Deposited: U.S. $ 5,300,000.00
Deposited Date: March 19, 2005
Account Number: DBUK745808902548/QB/81/A

Complete the appointed trustee information requested by the bank in London.

1. Your Name: .............
2.Contact:..........................
3. Phone:.......................
4. Occupation:.........
5. Date of Birth:.......
6. nationality:.............

Please honey,always try to pray for me. Because here in the camp there is serious hunger, no water of good quality and no medicine. Many people are dying here, but hopefully with God and you, I can survive. Sometimes we find it difficult to eat, except those who are lucky to have people who send money to them for feeding. Honey here is a terrible place. The Rev. Steve Benco, and the church are doing their best, but their efforts are not enough for everyone . Thank you and God bless, i will send more photos in my ext mail.
Your love Blessing.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W29 ([65.55.111.135]) by blu0-omc4-s11.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 14 May 2014 02:31:07 -0700
X-TMN: [QTDdKXXUg7uCtOe2Rzc4ZKPmgxalwLyL]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W291AD8C35935240A704F00A3370@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_7f409c37-e2f1-4119-84e3-d85a4c7e020f_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Blessing Daranda <blessingsingledaranda@hotmail.com> Fri, May 16, 2014 at 3:51 AM
To: CLIPPED>
Hello honey,
How are you once again? Hope you are fine.
I thank you so much for your kindness to me, My God will bless and reward you for every move you are making to get me out of these horrible situation i found myself.
As for me i am a little bit fine with all hopes that God will see us through as soon as possible.
I appreciated your kindness to me,you are always in my heart pending my arrival to meet you in your country to start new life with you.
I have seen what the bank is demanding from you before they can transfer the money to your account. I thank God i have two of the document here with me, i kept them save in my luggage which i will give to the lawyer, i have my late Father's Death Certificate and Statement of Account document here with me.
Dear, i don,t have the Power of Attorney document, the bank said you must contact a lawyer in Senegal to prepare these document for us in your name.
I explained to the Reverend Father in charge of this refugee camp to give me a lawyer contact, i thank God he gave me one lawyer contact here in Senegal,
His name is Barrister Mbayi Amodu,
He is one of the lawyer's working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal. Please, try to contact him immediately through his email address, inform the lawyer that you are my partner, that you need his service to prepare a power of attorney document in your name, to help you transfer my inheritance from BARCLAYS BANK PLC to your account, due to my refugee status which does not allow me to transfer the money myself, then if the lawyer prepare the document in your name and address as directed by the bank, i will send the original copies of the document here with me to the lawyer signed, the lawyer will then send all the document to the bank as soon as he finish preparing it, but contact the lawyer first. Below is the contact address of the lawyer. Please contact him today for these power of attorney document.

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY:

BAR.MBAYI AMUDO.. (ESQ..)

COMPANY NAME: THE NOBLE CHAMBER

ADDRESS: 28 KASINA STREET DAKAR-SENEGAL

P.O BOX MB 561 DAKAR.

POSTAL: 4000010 DAKAR-SENEGAL

TELEPHONE: ( +221781116866) 0r ( 00221781116866)

E-MAIL:ADDRESS: barrmbayiamodu2010@yahoo.com
: advocateamodumbayi@rocketmail.com

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W67 ([65.55.111.137]) by blu0-omc4-s36.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 16 May 2014 00:51:13 -0700
X-TMN: [NGEGzjIxKirtqZmAHPiemjV9ECRlC2re]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W67A507179CCA31F26F8F30A3310@phx.gbl>
boundary="_8923b660-4537-4c3d-8a5b-5bcafcc9973e_"

TWO MORE PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771426983
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447024027795
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +447031868847
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221781116866
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Added E-mail address:
Blessing Daranda<blessingsingledaranda@hotmail.com> Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 4:00 AM
blessingbaby201@yahoo.co.uk

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W13 ([65.55.111.135]) by BLU004-OMC4S20.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 4 Jul 2014 01:00:19 -0700
X-TMN: [YFJ73iZTnFgpYGjL2tcAp3VU9EPXQG0D]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W13A0A646ADE3495421C539A3000@phx.gbl>
boundary="_dc0970cd-4167-42aa-9405-231a3ac4c36b_"

Yes, that was the entire message.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Blessing escaped the camp:
Dear Beloved One ,

How are you today and your family,
i hope you are doing great. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting
My late Fathers Fund transferred under the help of a new partner from
United Kingdom,
Presently I'm in United Kingdom to further my education and for investment projects with my Inherited fund.
meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in safe guiding of the fund despite that we did not come to the logistic conclusion for some reasons best known to you.
Now Contact the new Church Reverend Williams in Senegal with the following information.

Contact E-mail:.... (williams_reverend@yahoo.com)

Reverends phone number.... (+221778638664).

Ask him to send you the cheque of the total of ($500,000.00) Five Hundred Thousand Dollars, which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to Help me during the time i was in the refugee camp. The Bank Draft is cash-able any were in the world. So you can now pay up your Debts.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the New Reverend, and instruct him where to send your Cheque to.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering's at that time in the moment,
I am very busy here because of my study and that of my investment projects with me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that i had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to send you the Cheque immediately you contact him, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend Williams, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Sincerely,
Blessing

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W93 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S35.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 4 Dec 2014 02:58:32 -0800
X-TMN: [byqzw9x+Bun56zJWiNRQTNGZPW89EDaL]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W932058E03677F96F1EAC12A3780@phx.gbl>
boundary="_1f22640e-bc8f-431f-95cd-37ccb0e627cc_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: DEAR BELOVED ONE
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 10:58:32 +0000
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:09 pm

May the good God bless you.

I believe you are doing fine by the grace of Almighty God.I am the present and currant Rev Father and

I am informing you regarding the Check which Miss Blessing Daranda left for you but i do not know your plains any more

Just as i told you that the check is not safe in my office and i am about to traveling out soonest for Missionary Trip out city,
Now i have decided to take it to the Western Union office agency where it can be easy to chance to cash money and transfer to you.

Now you have to get in touch with them at your best time and tell them that they should inform you about the check deposited by me ( Reverend John Mbata) You must specify my name to them.

I always have a limited time because of my Missionary job. Hope you try and get in contact with the Western Union agency with this email address below.
westerntransferagency@outlook.com
Managing Director name; Mrs Olivier Howard

Have a blessed time and good days

Regards
Reverend father John Mbata

HEADER:
Received: from BLU172-W36 ([65.55.116.8]) by BLU004-OMC1S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 1 Jun 2015 12:48:05 -0700
X-TMN: [NhNr6tFk7iNSP7SD9hrvHKJB5LRl+FwE]
X-Originating-Email: [revjohn.mbata@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU172-W3691FFEDC78AF4D073E37EF8B60@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: revjohn.mbata@hotmail.com
boundary="_bb509ab2-956b-45c1-9d66-55ed9b730051_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.