Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mary debor maryan.debor@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mary debor maryan.debor@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:48 pm

LOST IN THE MIX:
mary debor <maryan.debor@hotmail.com> Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 5:16 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Greetings my dear.

How are you doing today, i hope everything is OK with you. Thanks so much for your response. I know that this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile i believe that your the person i want to spend my live and love together with. I am Miss Mary Debor 23 years old girl from Ivory Coast, the only daughter of Late Dr. Wilson Debor. my late father was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Laurent Gbagbo who is now in Custody at ICC after many innocent soul were killed in my country Ivory Coast, My father was killed by government of Laurent Gbagbo, He accused my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my late fathers File which contains important documents.

So I decided to ran away to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$ 3,7m) in one of the leading bank in Europe with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .

I have informed the bank about my plans of transferring the money to me here in African to start a new life but i don't know that my late father have an agreement with the bank.that i should be up to 30 years of age before i will have direct access to the money.if not then i should provide my partner to stand for me as my trustee to the bank so the bank will make the transfer into my partners account.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and I will like you to help me invest the money in your country, and i will also like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started,It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for save and confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here in the refugee camp,but there is a church here in the camp. where i can receive yours calls. if you care to call me, it is the Reverend priest phone number here in the camp, Please when you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Mary the Ivorian girl in female hostel room 101.then he will send for me to answer your call, His name is Rev Barnabas,( +221 770 388 649),please I am waiting for your urgent and positive response.

Please do keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over to join you immediately the fund is transferred into your account.
Thanks hoping to hear from you soon,
Yours faithfully
Miss Mary

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W72 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s29.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 02:16:28 -0700
X-TMN: [0ratux4HgBdi7UoUtfTBLDTF3fbRtBEQ]
X-Originating-Email: [maryan.debor@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W72F00D7CE369AB93DACB5B975F0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: maryan.debor@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_9afc89b1-7299-4a95-8709-9574dc621582_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
mary debor <maryan.debor@hotmail.com> Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Hello My Beloved,

How are you doing today i hope you are still doing fine by the grace of God, I thank you so much for your mail and care over my situation here in the camp. God will surely bless you, However i just want to tell you that i am really really confused about my situation here in the camp, what can i do when no body to think of my Condition when i can't even have joy or peace all the night i can't sleep am having sleepless night because i don't have family or to have happiness in my heart like other people, my eyes is full of tear please your the last hope I have, please help me out.

After reading your mail. I realized very well that you are the man I've always wanted to help me and spend the rest of my life, because you look like someone who is God sent to me. I want someone who will treats me with love and understanding as I have been through a lot of traumas and problems. I can not call you because my current situation here as a refugee, please try to be calling me through the Rev father's phone number,(+221 770 388 649) so we can discuss, because, i use to be lonely here, when you call him he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call.

Things are very difficult here and all my hope is in you and for you to help me transfer $ 3.7 million dollars deposited by my late father to the Barclay's Bank in London. into position so that you can send me some money to prepare my travel documents to meet with you to begin a new life and continue my education there, because I don't want to stay here any more.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and all I said is a foreign partner that will remain in my name, due to my refugee status. In this regard I would like you to contact the bank immediately with this information then tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer U.S. $ 3.7 million U.S. dollars deposited by my late father ....

Name of depositor: Dr Wilson Debor
Nationality: Ivory Coast
Account Number: 00513350
Swift CODEARCGB22.
SORT CODE:205300
IBAN:GB47BARC20530000513350
Amount deposited: USD $ 3.7M

The Bank contact information is as follows.....,

BARCLAYS BANK LONDON
23-26 Church Hill Plot
London United Kingdom.
Direct e-mail: (customercare@barclays-britain.co.uk)
(barclaysbank.london@fastservice.com)

Direct Tel: +44 (0) 796 701 2079
Tel / Fax: +44 (0) 843 558 6832

My late father's name: Dr. Wilson Debor

When you contact them tell them you are my foreign partner and you wants to help me transfer my money to your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar, and please, you have to keep this information to yourself as I trust you and i don't want to loose this money because it is my hope to begin a new life and continue my education. I also want to build a hospital in the country in memory of my parents end once the money is transferred to your Bank account.

Forever Yours friend Mary,

SEND THIS TO OFFICIAL BANK TRANSFER PLEASE .....

To,
BARCLAYS BANK LONDON
23-26 Church Hill Plot
London United Kingdom.
Direct e-mail: (customercare@barclays-britain.co.uk)
(barclaysbank.london@fastservice.com)

Direct Tel: +44 (0) 796 701 2079.
Tel / Fax: +44 (0) 843 558 6832

Respected sir,

I Mr ................. partner Miss Mary Debor , daughter of the late Dr. Wilson Debor

My colleague Miss Mary Debor wants to transfer her late father the money deposited by him in the Barclays Bank in London before his death, as she is only his father's family ..

Unfortunately, I can do because of her refugee status in Dakar. Therefore, it is asking me to transfer her father's money to my bank account...

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W22 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s36.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:48:34 -0700
X-TMN: [rUaJFXL79iun86ltB7xdh+xsuIrMVSEz]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W22AFD2F6E4F93C4890910F97590@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_42d000dc-b675-487c-8cb1-358d27cb8579_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
mary debor <maryan.debor@hotmail.com> Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Hello My dearest,

I thank you very much for your ability to help me out,it shows you are a dependable and trust worthy person. Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last deposit account (which i will send to you letter ) and the death certificate,(which i will also send to you) I thought it will be the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I asked the Rev Father to help me in getting a reliable lawyer here who will help us in preparing some important documents for me and my partner (but i didn't tell him the documents for security reasons) he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a reliable,trustworthy and a registered lawyer in the United Nations Organization here,he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Barrister's Association) who will help in preparing the documents.

Please i will like you to contact him immediately through email and phone,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in a bank in Europe to your account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,

Name: Bar(Dr)Amadou Camara
Of: Global Law Firms & Associates.
Email (Camarachamber@mail2judge.com)
(Camarachambers247@lawyer.com)
Office Telephone ( +221-77 514 1183 )

So,i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to come over there in your country for the investment while i go back to my studies please!
I will be waiting for you soonest.
A big hug for you and kisses from my heart.
Yours forever, Mary

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W74 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s50.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 18:44:56 -0700
X-TMN: [6NTidN0mOvRK/JkO+tMHkrIMR4ZeD54f]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W74A8811421F7A617049459975A0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_7b588f7a-7856-41c0-8876-ca08e6c38daa_"

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221770388649
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +4408492983492
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

FAX: +4408435586832
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+4407967012079

+221775141183
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Pictures from the same gallery are reported also in http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=266.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

m.debor@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:33 pm

Screen name: blessing
Logo: love and trust
Seeking: Long-term dating
Email address: m.debor@outlook.com
IP: 218.102.39.151

Originating ISP: Netvigator
City: Central District
Country of Origin: Hong Kong

I am a kind young woman, with a romantic soul. I dream to meet my destiny, the man, who will change my life and bring joy and happiness into it. Who will become my best friend and father for me. I don't need much, just to love and to be loved. I want to know that somebody takes care of me, suffers when don't see me by his side.

On kontakt.dk:

blessing22
woman, 24 years, living in Copenhagen, Denmark

I have not written a text about myself yet. If you want to know more about me do not you send a message and start a conversation. m.debor@outlook.com

debor.jpg
debor.jpg (6.34 KiB) Viewed 3110 times

On Loversearth:

babe24
Interests:
real relationship marriage
Contact email: m.debor@outlook.com
i am a cool and honest girl with a good sense of humor
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mary debor maryan.debor@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Maryan Escaped the Camp. Nice of her to send me an updated E-mail addy:
Good day my dear,

This is your friend mary debor, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new Partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay with my Partner for investment projects.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Sister whom used to be a God-Mother to me when i was in Senegal, his name is Rev. Sister Mary Akuyoma and his email address is as follows:
( sister_akuyoma6vs51@hotmail.com )

Ask her to send you a certified BANK DRAFT of ( US$50,000 ) ( FIFTY Thousand United State Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I really appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Rev. Sister Akuyoma and instruct her where to send you the bank draft.

You are to contact her with the following Information;

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:

2. YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS WHERE THE BANK DRAFT WILL BE DELIVERED TO:

3. TELEPHONE NUMBER (s):

4. NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY:

Please do let me know immediately after you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the suffering at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my New Partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Sister Mary Akuyoma on how the BANK DRAFT can be delivered to you.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with her soon after you read this massage. And don't forget to inform me after you receive and cash the Bank Draft. Have a pleasant day.

Yours truly friend,
mary.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W58 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 8 Aug 2014 18:43:18 -0700
X-TMN: [ZkDBbxluqueZniZI8ZOnSnVzN2uvg6xb]
X-Originating-Email: [maryan342@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W58DB304902209F03BF5567F2EF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: maryan342@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_d2ecd2bc-f0c9-4882-81f5-62ce340cdfb1_"

E-mail contains a photo of an under-aged girl that appears to be in an amusement park ride. Therefore I didn't post it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mary debor maryan.debor@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 19, 2015 3:59 pm

Good Day and happy New Life.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Before my arrival in Paraguay I have registered your International Bank Draft. But the manager of African Development Trust Bank told me that before the check will get to you, that it will expire. So I told him to cash $350.000.00 US Dollars and all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $350.000.00 US Dollars in cash was made with National ECO-WAS Diplomatic Agency Senegal Republic.

What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium. The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is (200 Dollars) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demur-rage. You have to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of your package with this information bellow;

Please write a letter of application to the given address below.

Directors Name: Dr. Patrick Diop

Company Name: FEDEX COURIER SERVICES

Email Address: fedexcourierser@hotmail.com

Telephone: +221 781988654

Also call the contact person immediately you receive my message for immediate delivery of the cash to your doorstep .

Note : The Cargo Diplomats Who Will Bring The Cash To Any Place Of Your Choice Does Not Know The Original Contents Of The Boxes I Made Them To Understand That The Boxes Contains A Sensitive Photographic Film Material Instead Of Money For Security Reasons so that they will not divert it to their own use . Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOXES .

Kindly and best regards

Yours Maryan Debor.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W86 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 19 May 2015 04:25:40 -0700
X-TMN: [uLybFNkWR5jUmZNsUD04h/zrctn8NzJ+]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W86FA75C078F3606DE7F7D997C30@phx.gbl>
boundary="_feb63af8-fddd-45ef-8d54-37342e685ef8_"
Reply-To: < edithellison@hotmail.com >

PHONE NUMBER:
+221781988654
Number billable as: mobile number
Country or destination: Senegal
Original network provider*: Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.