Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

muna.alinasser@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

muna.alinasser@yahoo.in

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:20 pm

muna
Female
1986 - / Turkey

About Me
i m living in Turkey.meet people from other cultures to be a friend and I'm looking for marriage. communication add me with sky my name .
Looking For
i m living in Turkey.meet people from other cultures to be a friend and I'm looking for marriage. communication add me with sky my name .
Appearance
Height(cm) 175
Weight(kg) 75

Hello you have a good profile that i admire and welling to know you for good, my name is muna.alinasser and here is my email address (muna.alinasser@yahoo.in) i will like to have a communication with you and send you my picture as soon as i receive your respond to my email above muna.alinasser.
Attachments
muna2.JPG
muna1.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: muna.alinasser@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 19, 2014 9:30 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Muna Ali Nasser <muna.alinasser@yahoo.in> Sun, May 11, 2014 at 8:37 AM
To: CLIPPED
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
How are you doing?
I hope all is well with you, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My name is Miss Muna Wahbi Ali. Am 23 years old girl from Benghazi- Libya, North Africa, the only daughter of Late Mr, Wahbi Ali Nasser. He was a very good friend of ( Major General Abdel Fatah Younis ). My father was killed by his Business partner. My late father was importer and exporter of many types of business. mostly dealing on gold. When my father is still alive he told me that one of his business partner is owning him a very big amount of money. I believe that is what cost my parents death.

All this happens successfully as a result of anti-Gaddafi military rebels that is when they got their plans successful of killing my parents. My parents died on they way back from the village with my little brother. This is why there plans went successfully because we have security in our house. Am the only survive in my family i managed to make my way to this country (Senegal) Where i am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal for the sake of my life. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother since i loss my parents. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Her aim was to kill me too so that she will take every thing my father left.

Meanwhile i wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where i kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run away from my country to Dakar Senegal where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 7.200,000.00 us dollars in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin when he was alive because i am only kids of my parents. i want you to help me to transfer this money from the bank my late father deposited it to your account in your country so that i will join you and invest the money over there. i contact you because i need a Foreign business partner who will help me in this transaction. I can only get Foreign business partner through computer that is the reason why i contacted you. However i shall forward you the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country.

As you will help me in an investment and i will like to complete my studies in your country after the transfer, as i was in my school before i escaped to this country Senegal to safe my life. i want you to help me to transfer the money from the bank my late father deposited the money to your account in your country all i need is your honesty and trustworthiness.
It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

there are millions of people in this country who will help me if i tell them this matter, but i don't want to stay in this country and i don't want to invest any thing in this country.
As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately.
Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it to any body till i come over to you in your country. Once again i will like us to trust each other. i will be happy if you send me your information below such as,

Your really names ............
Address .................
Country........
Occupation .............
Phone .............
Picture of you because i will like to know who and talking to.

I will contact the bank once i get this information from you to made them know about my intentions to withdraw this money, I also got them aware of the death of my father and they found it with all its checks and confirmation. However, say I should get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee in relation to withdraw the money. since I'm currently in the refugee status here and
would not be allowed to handle that amount of money. I need your reply so that we will put every thing in action.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Muna Wahbi Ali

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.24.163] by web194005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 11 May 2014 20:37:08 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SG93IGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmc_DQpJIGhvcGUgYWxsIGlzIHdlbGwgd2l0aCB5b3UsIGkgd2lsbCByZWFsbHkgbGlrZSB0byBoYXZlIGEgZ29vZCByZWxhdGlvbnNoaXAgd2l0aCB5b3UgYW5kIGkgaGF2ZSBhIHNwZWNpYWwgcmVhc29uIHdoeSBpIGRlY2lkZWQgdG8gY29udGFjdCB5b3UgYmVjYXVzZSBvZiB0aGUgdXJnZW5jeSBvZiBteSBzaXR1YXRpb24gaGVyZS4gSSBhbSB3cml0aW5nIHRoaXMgbWFpbCB0byB5b3Ugd2l0aCBoZWF2eSB0ZWFycyBJbiBteSBleWVzIGFuZCBncmVhdCBzb3Jyb3cgaW4gbXkgaGUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/567 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1399811828.76772.YahooMailBasic@web194005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 20:37:08 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: My Greeting To You.

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Muna Ali Nasser <muna.alinasser@yahoo.in> Wed, May 14, 2014 at 6:00 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
How are you today, hope you are fine?. Dearest i want to thank you for all your concern and kind towards me for accepting to help me through this transaction, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face. I am given you my trust and i believe that you will help me as you have promised, there is nothing earls i can do neither to give my trust to you after contacting the bank to know how i will get this money transfer, and i find out that i cant do it alone and the bank manager said that my statue of been in refuge camp will not arrow me to get the money transfer that i should look for a foreign partner. I believe that you will help me.

I do not have any relatives now that I can go to help me, or tell any thing about me, the only person I have to complain now is Rev father. Gabriel Paul. who is the new parish priest of the Church here in the camp. He has been very good to me since I got here, I'm using his office computer to send you this emails. Our Reverend Tel number is ( +221 779437277 ). if you call and tell him you want to speak with me, he will send for me and I'll come to his office to answer your call.

Please since all my life i have never betray anybody and i believe my heart that you will not betray me. i told the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since this is issue of money, for my security reason over there in you country, no one knows anyone's mind when it comes to the issue of money. Remember i trust you, that is why i am giving you all this information's !. My dear is for me and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 30% of the total amount for helping me and the remaining money will be mine but i will like you to invest it for me in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with these information's below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my father money amount of 7.2 million u.s dollars deposited by my late father in their Bank which i Miss Miss Muna Wahbi Ali Nasser is the next of kin to my father, bank account, to your country. Now what you have to do is to write to the bank through their email address let confirm with them on how they are going to transfer the money to your account over there in your country. please try and contact the bank today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contact information of the bank are as follows,
Royal Bank of Scotland.

Contact Person. Mr. Philip Roy Hampton. ( Director Foreign Remittance Department )
Address of 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Email....... r.b.s.royalbankofscoltland.of@consultant.com
Email....... r.b.sphiching@scotlandmail.com
Tel.........Tel: +447541621180 +447 866 523 383
Fax:......... +440313971922

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Mr. Wahbi Ali Nasser
Nationality: Benghazi Libya.
Fund Ref Nos: XXHII0287V
Account Numbers: 71039421
Beneficiary : Miss Muna Wahbi Ali Nasser
Amount Deposited: $ 7.200,000.00 us dollar
Type of Account : As family valid t.files
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : Scotland
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact them now on how to transfer the amount of $7.2millon u.s dollars deposited by my late father in their Bank of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation. I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it by my self.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you can send me money from the money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Meanwhile I will like you call me As from 10.00 noon to 6;00 pm, any time you wish to speak with me. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest and have a nice day!.

Yours forever in love
Miss Muna

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.57.133] by web194003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 14 May 2014 18:00:35 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXksIGhvcGUgeW91IGFyZSBmaW5lPy4gRGVhcmVzdCBpIHdhbnQgdG8gdGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciBhbGwgeW91ciBjb25jZXJuIGFuZCBraW5kIHRvd2FyZHMgbWUgZm9yIGFjY2VwdGluZyB0byBoZWxwIG1lIHRocm91Z2ggdGhpcyB0cmFuc2FjdGlvbiwgeW91IGhhdmUgZ2l2ZW4gbWUgaG9wZSBhbmQgaSB3aWxsIGFsc28gbGlrZSB0byBzZWUgeW91IGZhY2UgdG8gZmFjZS4gSSBhbSBnaXZlbiB5b3UgbXkgdHJ1c3QgYW5kIGkgYmVsaWV2ZSB0aGF0IHlvdSB3aWxsIGhlbHAgbWUgYXMBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/584 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1400061635.94489.YahooMailBasic@web194003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 18:00:35 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Muna Ali Nasser <muna.alinasser@yahoo.in> Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:33 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
How are you doing today, work and your health over there?. I hope you are fine with a good health. Yes am happy to write you because the bank have repaid us. Thinking of you has become my hobby and daily activity. I really want to meet and be with you. My dear i can't wait to see you over there. Yes, i have read the mail from the bank and i went to the city, in order to meet and see the lawyer for an urgent appointment after spiking with him on phone with the help of the rev father. because of my condition and situations here is very bad now that the bank have repaid us let get those documents and get the found transfer to your account. life is very difficult for me here in the camp. Please Darling, i don't have nobody to help me which i believe you are sent by God to help me out from here also get this money transfer into your account. Darling i thank God and happy to receive also a mail from you recently. Now that the bank accepted to transfer the
money to your account but only for us to provide those required documents for them to approve the transfer.

Once again i thanks you and i appreciated all your concern and your effort to assist me receive my late father funds into your account. I went to city with Rev.Father which we meet and spoke with the lawyer today, i want to write you immediately as we comes back but Reverend Father Gabriel was busy with visitors in his office. The lawyer promise that he will help us in getting those documents without much delay which the bank required for the transfer. The lawyer is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank. The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the Death Certificate of my late father below, including the last Statement of Account the bank issued to my father before his death. I pray that Almighty God will help us.Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you contact this lawyer now is he who will help us to get those important documents without delay Please.
contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

Name..... Barrister Mandione Bube,
Email address....... ( equal.rightlawfirm@lawyer.com )
Tel Number......+221-765-187-507

Please dear, try as much as you can today to contact the lawyer if possible for you with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you. As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note, please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today. I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction, please after contacting the lawyer through email, try also and call him on his direct telephone number artless that will shows a sign of seriousness from you. Thank you for your concern towards and orphan like me.

Yours Miss Muna Wahbi Ali

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.44.237] by web194003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 16 May 2014 20:33:07 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SG93IGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmcgdG9kYXksIHdvcmsgYW5kIHlvdXIgaGVhbHRoIG92ZXIgdGhlcmU_LiBJIGhvcGUgeW91IGFyZSBmaW5lIHdpdGggYSBnb29kIGhlYWx0aC4gWWVzIGFtIGhhcHB5IHRvIHdyaXRlIHlvdSBiZWNhdXNlIHRoZSBiYW5rIGhhdmUgcmVwYWlkIHVzLiBUaGlua2luZyBvZiB5b3UgaGFzIGJlY29tZSBteSBob2JieSBhbmQgZGFpbHkgYWN0aXZpdHkuIEkgcmVhbGx5IHdhbnQgdG8gbWVldCBhbmQgYmUgd2l0aCB5b3UuIE15IGRlYXIgaSBjYW4ndCB3YWl0IHRvIHNlZSB5b3Ugb3ZlciABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/587 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1400243587.99286.YahooMailBasic@web194003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 20:33:07 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: THE LAWYER CONTACT INFORMATION

SAME PHOTOS AS ABOVE:
PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221779437277
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +447024053273
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +440313971922
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447024073416
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447541621180
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+447866523383
Original network provider* Orange

+221765187507
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +221338952912
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Photos to add:

Added Pic:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Muna Escaped the camp:

I hope you remember me? my name is Miss muna. I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money from The Bank of UK. i am so happy in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from china, Presently i am in china for investment projects with my new partner now. the money have been transferred from The Bank of UK to my new partner account in China. i am in china now with my partner. Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

I gave Rev. Paul Gareal a cheque of ($250.000.00) to send to you in your country. i kept a cheque of 250,000 Us dollars with your name before i joined my partner in china. ( two hundred and fifty thousand dollars)

Now i want you to contact the Rev. Paul Gabriel, and email address is ( rv.paulgabriel@yahoo.com ) Ask him to send you the cheque of $250,000 us dollars which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction. i kept the cheque so that you will cash it in your country very simple. for security reasons i decided to kept the money in international cheque.

I appreciated your efforts that time and i thank you very much. So feel free and get in touch with reverend father Paul Gabriel and instruct him to send the cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferance that time. In the moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand here in china.

so feel free to get in touch with Reverend Paul Gabriel and he will send the cheque to you without any delay. Rev, Paul Gabriel will send you the cheque if you contact him and you will cash the cheque in your country. my new partner is too jealous i will not be sending mail to you all the time because he always open my mail box he have my mailbox password. so contact Rev Paul Gabriel and he will give you the cheque, I am in china now. i have did what my mind told me to do for you because of your effort to help me in this transaction, bye bye.

This is Reverend Father contact information.
Reverend father email is ( rv.paulgabriel@yahoo.com )

best regard

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.24.64] by web194002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Sep 2014 16:00:13 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SSBob3BlIHlvdSByZW1lbWJlciBtZT8gbXkgbmFtZSBpcyBNaXNzIG11bmEuIEkgYW0gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhlIG1vbmV5IGZyb20gVGhlIEJhbmsgb2YgVUsuIGkgYW0gc28gaGFwcHkgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyB0aGUgZnVuZCB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB1bmRlciB0aGUgY29vcGVyYXRpb24gb2YgYSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciBmcm9tIGNoaW5hLCAgUHJlc2VudGx5IGkgYW0gaW4gY2hpbmEgZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBteSBuZXcgcGEBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/725 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1410249613.36625.YahooMailBasic@web194002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 16:00:13 +0800
Subject: THANK YOU FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.