Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

meritebio1994@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

meritebio1994@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:50 pm

On FMF:

Dearest one,

Permit me to inform you of my desire to go into business relationship with you, after going through your profile and I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to the nature of my proposal which requires a reputable and trustworthy person. Someone who will be kind and sincere to me.

l am Miss Merit Ebio, the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Adio Ebio. My father was a very wealthy Oil merchant in Tripoli, the economic capital of Libya, he was killed by the rebel troops during a civil war in Libya 2011. My mother died on the 15th October 1995 and my father took me so special because l am motherless. Before the death of my father on 11th September 2011, he secretly called me on his bedside, when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying and when I asked him why?

(1) He complained that I am too young to be managing my life with no one to take care of me.
(2) That I have not finished my university education as he planned for me, he revealed to me that he has a sum of $12.8Million USD in a consignment (TWELVE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) lodged at the security Vault in London, that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in deposit of the funds. According to my father, the money was deposited as art works to avoid attracting attention to the deposit.

I am now at the refugee camp here in Abidjan and am ready to do all these since my father my bread winner is no more. l am honorable seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1) To serve as my guardian in your country while I will depend on your expert advise since l am a girl of 19 years.
(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country in order to further my university education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

Moreover, l am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance in the transfer of this deposit to your country. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as l believed that this project would be concluded within seven days you signify interest to assist me by contacting the security Vault.

Hoping to hearing from you soon through my private email address below. May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy.

Best wishes
Miss Merit Ebio.
Email:meritebio1994@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

sweety4me Profile: Good Relationship...
Age & Gender: 18 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Taurus
My Profession: Working

I'm a good looking girl with a lot of adventure to discuss with a partner who i find so much sincere in having a good chemistry. I'm caring, honest, understanding and polite...I am an easy going girl, single and simple by nature. Contact me if you have interest in knowing more about me......

I'm looking for a serious relationship, someone who is caring, loving and
understanding.......

The picture is reported online since 2011 for being used in scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: meritebio1994@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 16, 2014 9:28 pm

I ended up with a trunk box scam:

Merit Ebio <meritebio1994@yahoo.com> Sat, May 10, 2014 at 8:49 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Greetings My Dearest CLIPPED,

Hello My Beloved and Only One in God,

Thank you for your mail that I got now and it contents which is clearly understood by me very well. I am happy to hear from you urgently because I'm in a desperate need of your assistance. I contacted you to assist me claim my inheritance from the security company in London, and invest the money in your country. I really appreciate the time you made out to reply to my email to you; God in His infinite mercy will richly reward you for your help and assistance towards me in this my difficult moment in life. God bless you abundantly Amen! I came across your profile and I found you interesting and I prayed over this and made up my mind to let you know about my situation here now to see if you can be able to help me out.

Dear, my father warned me before he die that I should not involve more than one person in transfer of my inheritance consignment because people's mind are full of wicked. That I should seek for a God fearing person who will not betray me or do me wrong once the security company deliver the consignment to him or her. Thanks be to God that I find you and need your help to handle this project for me so that I will leave here and join you for my life sake. Please do not involve any body until the final conclusion of this project, once you receive the consignment over there in your country, I will immediately arrange my travel to come and join you to start a new life with you and continue my education. If you tell another person about my inheritance money in London, the person might plan evil against us as you know we are talking about a huge amount of money $12.8 Million Dollars at the security company in London. So to avoid any problem do not let anybody to
know about this project let keep it to our self for security purpose OK.

I know that you are a God sent to me here to assist me with kind heart, you will be happy knowing me in person once I arrive in your country. I can not wait to behold you face to face to show you how appreciative that I am for you for helping me out and securing my only inheritance for me; God will surely reward and bless you abundantly Amen! I will like to study medicine once I leave here and join you in your country because you will enroll me in a good university in your country for my further studies while you will manage all the money in the consignment in a good investment after taking your own share of 15% because am too young to be manage all this money alone because am not all that knowledgeable in the international business world, that is why I depends on your expert advise on this project.

My God sent Justin, I really thank God for leading me to someone like you and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you in your country once I come over to join you. I will not go back to Africa again once I join you in your country, because it is in this Africa that they killed my father. The death of my father have caused me a great pains and sufferings here and I hope that things could be done fast so that I will leave this sufferings that am into here in Africa, to come and join you in your country for my life sake.

I am 19 years old, and fair girl from Egypt origin, but I was born and brought up in Libya. My late father enrolled me in a British school in Libya, I like reading and going to the seaside (beach) because my father used to take me there when he was alive. I like to be honest all the time as my late father taught to be, and I like honest and sincere people, but hate lies. I like cooking and my favorite color is blue. Please bear in mind that am still a (VIRGIN) not known any man in my life before. I am adorn with a beauty and intelligent.

Dear, actually we do not know one another neither have we met one another before but I am only seeking that you cooperate with me because I am really facing a difficult moment here in Africa. I have the official lodgement receipt which my father used in lodging the money in the security company in London. I will release this document to you and also give you the security company contact information in London as we proceed with this project. Also, I will like you to know that all I need is your sincerity and honesty.

I came down here in Ivory Coast, because after the unknown persons (Armed Rebels) attacked our home town in Libya and killed my father I became so much afraid and upset because I don't know who are the murderers, so I feel they will be after me too to terminate my life that is why I ran away from our family house and run to the refugee camp in Libya, and from there I came to this country that am staying presently here in Ivory Coast.

I feel that the death of my father is out of enviousness and wickedness, because when my father was still alive he used to tell me about his family in Egypt, that they are very wicked and hostile to him when he was at his tender age because my late father's mother died when he (my late father) was still 8 years old and his mother was the youngest wife of their father.

Then, after the death of their father they started showing him all kinds of wickedness as the only child that his mother born before they wickedly poisoned her to death and sending her to early grave. That prompted him my late father to go out to the street at very tender age and from there he came to Libya. He vowed when he was alive that he will never go back to his family in Egypt again and warned me never to go back there whether he is alive or dead because he said that they wanted to kill him and that they do not regard him as their brother.

After the death of my father I have no option than to run away for my life sake since I don't have any family to call my own again. I'm alone on earth and can't go back to Egypt, as my late father warned me and beside I have never been there in my life before because I was born in Libya and have not travel outside Libya since I was born. The death of my father has caused me more trouble that am going through in life now.

Dear, please I will like you to keep this project as top secret from any one around you or whenever you want to respond to me for security purpose. Dear, this money at the security company is my only hope because is the only thing I have in life to survive and I have all proofs to give you both the documents that covers this fund at the security company and my personal identities to proofs to you whom I am.

I will like you to contact the security company on my behalf and claim the money on my behalf. I am really facing a total rejection here and I do not have any relative in your country, it's only by the grace of God that I was able to get your contact after several fasting and praying, it seems that my sorrow increases as days goes by. Please anything you want to know about this transaction ask me and I will explain to you clearly.

I desperately need your urgent assistance to save my life and this money. I want you to immediately contact the security company and claim the money from them on my behalf, once the money is claimed, I will immediately arrange my travel to meet you in your country where I will live and further my education under your care. I am crying as am writing you now because I do not know you or if you will betray me when you claim this money, but please don't take because of my helpless condition to betray me! Please help me sincerely and don't betray me please!

Permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. Can you help me to secure a resident permit in your country?

Please I am in a very difficult situation here and any help I could get from you will be greatly appreciated. I am ready to sign any undertaking with you to cover your involvement in this project. It is 100% risk free and Legal, I promise that you will never have any reason to regret knowing me. I will advice you to know if you have private email address for us to use it because of the confidential of this project as I don’t want any third party in this project.

I attached my picture to this message for you to be sure of whom you are dealing with and I will be glad if you send me your own picture together with your direct telephone number so we can talk OK. Also advise me if I should give you the deposit lodgement receipt and the security company contact information so you could get in touch with them and negotiate with them what it will require for them to release my consignment to you in your country OK. I am looking forward to receiving your reply so we could move ahead.

Thank you so much and may God bless you for your kind help to me Amen.

With lots of love, respect and trust,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Merit Ebio.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.189.33.42] by web125706.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 10 May 2014 05:49:17 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R3JlZXRpbmdzIE15IERlYXJlc3QgSnVzdGluLA0KDQpIZWxsbyBNeSBCZWxvdmVkIGFuZCBPbmx5IE9uZSBpbiBHb2QsDQoNClRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgeW91ciBtYWlsIHRoYXQgSSBnb3Qgbm93IGFuZCBpdCBjb250ZW50cyB3aGljaCBpcyBjbGVhcmx5IHVuZGVyc3Rvb2QgYnkgbWUgdmVyeSB3ZWxsLiBJIGFtIGhhcHB5IHRvIGhlYXIgZnJvbSB5b3UgdXJnZW50bHkgYmVjYXVzZSBJJ20gaW4gYSBkZXNwZXJhdGUgbmVlZCBvZiB5b3VyIGFzc2lzdGFuY2UuIEkgY29udGFjdGVkIHlvdSB0byBhc3Npc3QgbWUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/567 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1399726157.36195.YahooMailBasic@web125706.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 05:49:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: You asked me to E-mail...Attach Picture...Reply immediately!

Merit Ebio <meritebio1994@yahoo.com> Tue, May 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Greetings My Dearest CLIPPED,

Hello My Beloved and Only One in God,

Thank you for your mail that I got now and it contents which is clearly understood by me very well, I received your telephone number that you sent and your country USA, and your occupation as a bank teller. I am very happy to hear from you day, it gives me 100% confidence in you knowing that you are really a God sent to me here to help me out. I thank you very much for your sincerity and honesty you are showing to me in this project and my present predicament here, thank you for trusting me as this make me to trust you more, I have trusted you with all my heart in this project. I contacted you because God directed me to you and I have full confidence in you that you will treat me well, that is why I have full believe and trust in you and want only you to know about my situation here and my inheritance consignment in the security company in London, so that you will handle this project for me and save my life in trouble and danger here in Africa.

Bear in mind that the money is not in a bank, the money is in the consignment in the security company in London, so take note ok. Please I will like you to send me your International passport or drivers license and your full house address, and also any of your picture so that I will put a face to your name ok. Please when dealing with the security company in London, please use my legal as it appears in my passport and deposit certificate which is my late father legal name to avoid mistake ok.

My God sent Justin, I was in contact with the security company today to submit an official application to them and also introduce you well to the director Dr. Charles Barrow, as my guardian and receiver of my inheritance consignment, so that when you contact them there will be no mistake, and the director gave me their company contact information's so that you will use it to contact them.

Dear, the security company director told me that it will take them five working days to have this transaction completed once you contact them. I will like you to call the security company director Dr. Charles Barrow on telephone today with this number +447035982200 to let him know that you are ready now to have the transaction started, also try and hurry them up so that they will know how urgent we want this to be carried out for them not to delay, so that I will be able to leave here and join you soon for my life sake in trouble and danger here. I want this to happen fast so that I will not die in this sufferings that am into here in Africa, for me to come and start a new and a better life over there with you and continue my eduction under your care, guidance and protection.

Like I told you before, the security company will release and deliver the consignment to you over there in your country and I will send you the combination code to the consignment so that you will have it with you, as soon as you receive the consignment you will open it and take out some money from there to send to me in order for me to prepare myself and also get a visa with flight ticket and other necessary documents that would be required by the immigration for my coming over to your country. When I come over you will help me to negotiate a very good investment which I can invest the money into. Please all I want from you is to lead me to the right channel, as you know I am an orphan I don't have any relative over there in your country that is why I need your help.

Also I want your support to make sure that the security company release this consignment to you as it is the only hope that I have now to move on with life, I do not know how much the truck box weigh, but all I know and sure of is that the money US$12.8Million Dollars which I told you about is inside the trunk box, and I am the only one with the combination code of the consignment which my father gave to me before he died, and warm me not to let any one to know about it. Now I have let you know about the money in the security company because I have trusted you with my life and only inheritance money, please do not betray me once the security company deliver the consignment to you as I have giving you all my heart in this project and have confided in you.

Dear, the security company told me that no one will be allowed to access the box until it is delivered to overseas country, because it was the agreement deposit terms and condition they had with my late father when he deposited the consignment to there company, and for this reason the consignment had what they called diplomatic immunity, which means that no immigration officer, police or any security agent at any checking point, border or any airport will have the right to open the consignment until it is delivered to you.

He said that no one will be allowed to access the consignment until it is delivered to overseas, I think that is the reason why my late father warned me never to let the security company have idea of what is inside the consignment. I have the picture of the trunk box before it was deposited to the security company, if you wish I can send it to you, please if there is any more thing you will like to know about this project let me know so that I can explain. I have trusted you with my future and my only hope of surviving with hope that you will not cheat me.

Trusting each other is very important because you are my only hope for now and this money in the security company in London, is the only thing I hope to start a new life with you in your country. I know that you are very honest and sincere person and I want you to be truthful to me for the successful conclusion of this project, also be assured that I will not do you anything wrong. I thank you for making me to trust you more, I have trusted you with all my life and my future and I want you to treat me like yourself, please I beg you in the name of God.

I hope to be with you in your country as soon as this consignment is released and delivered to you in your country, so please try and conclude this project with the security company so that the consignment will be release and delivered to your country while I will get ready to come over to your country to start a new life with you and continue with my studies in your country. I believe with your support everything will surely go fine. Please I will like you to contact the security company with the below information because I have already send an application to them with your name as my present guardian and my daddy's overseas friend whom I wish my consignment be delivered to, also try and call them on telephone after sending email to them to inform them about your message ok.

On contacting the security company you will tell them that you are my late father Mr. Adio Madani overseas personal friend and my present guardian, that you want to verify the existing consignment lodged in their custody. Please I want you to contact the security company through there email and also call them on phone, you will speak with the director of the security company Dr. Charles Barrow, when you call the security company on phone.

Please do not tell the security company the real content of the box because my late father deposited the trunk box as containing family valuables and artwork. This means that the security company does not know what is inside the box except me and you as my late father told me. I don't want you to be discussing this matter with anyone over there in your country for security purpose as you know, you don't have to tell anyone until the final delivery of the consignment to your country for security reason because some people are wicked. Please I will like you to give the security company the procedure they will take in other for them to deliver the consignment to you in your country.

Below is the contact information of the security company, also attached the deposit receipt which I sent you in my last message, into the message you will send to the security company.

METROPOLITAN SAFE DEPOSITS COMPANY
19 CHEVAL PLACE KNIGHTSBRIDGE
LONDON SW7 1EW.
TELEPHONE: +447 035 982 200
Email: metropolitansafedeposits@yahoo.co.uk

Please my dear, I want you to forward to me every message you will be receiving from the security company once you contact them so that I can study it well and advice you on what you have to do to avoid mistake ok.

This is the type of email you will send to them.

(Dr. Charles Barrow,
I am Mr......(Your full names)...., the overseas personal friend of the Late Mr. Adio Madani and present guardian of his only daughter Miss. Garai Madani. I would like to verify the existence of this consignment held by your company and arrange for its release and have it delivered to me in.......(your address)............... Your swift attention to this matter is appreciated. You can contact me via email......... Or telephone.........
Thanks

Remember that you promised to help me and you also said that you will stand by me. I trust you with all my future in this project. I will wait for your response as soon as you contact the security company as I advice above.

Thank you so much and may God bless you for giving a helping hand to an orphan Amen!!

With lots of love, respect and trust,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Merit Ebio.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.28.46] by web125701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 13 May 2014 07:52:34 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R3JlZXRpbmdzIE15IERlYXJlc3QgSnVzdGluLA0KIA0KSGVsbG8gTXkgQmVsb3ZlZCBhbmQgT25seSBPbmUgaW4gR29kLA0KIA0KVGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB5b3VyIG1haWwgdGhhdCBJIGdvdCBub3cgYW5kIGl0IGNvbnRlbnRzIHdoaWNoIGlzIGNsZWFybHkgdW5kZXJzdG9vZCBieSBtZSB2ZXJ5IHdlbGwsIEkgcmVjZWl2ZWQgeW91ciB0ZWxlcGhvbmUgbnVtYmVyIHRoYXQgeW91IHNlbnQgYW5kIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSBVU0EsIGFuZCB5b3VyIG9jY3VwYXRpb24gYXMgYSBiYW5rIHRlbGxlci4gSSBhbSB2ZXIBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/567 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1399992754.92461.YahooMailBasic@web125701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 07:52:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Greetings My Dearest CLIPPED, Security Company Contact Details Please contact them immediately...Reply immediately!

REQUEST FOR MONEY:
METROPOLITAN SAFE DEPOSITS <metropolitansafedeposits@yahoo.co.uk> Thu, May 15, 2014 at 10:47 AM
OFFICE OF DIRECTOR OF OPERATION.
ENGLISH DEPARTMENT..
DR. CHARLES BARROW
METROPOLITAN SAFE-DEPOSITS
COMPANY LONDON,UK.
REF CODE: 445/LON/542/38036
SECURITY CODE: MSDC/0822/LON/443
DEPOSIT CODE: ZZZYZXCPPA
PHONE: +447035982200.
ADDRESS:19 CHEVAL PLACE KNIGHTSBRIDGE LONDON,SW7 1EW.

ATTN: MR. CLIPPED, 15TH MAY 2014

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR EMAIL MESSAGE TO US DATED WEDNESDAY, 15TH MAY 2014, BE INFORMED, AT THIS STAGE YOU ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO CHANGE THE BENEFICIARY OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO READ AND BEAR YOUR NAME AS THE BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY TO THE CONSIGNMENT WITH REF CODE: 445/LON/542/38036. TO ENABLE IMMEDIATE ACTION IN SHIPPING THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR LEGAL ADDRESS THROUGH DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTION FROM THE AUTHORITY. WE RECEIVED YOUR RE-CONFIRMATION INFORMATION'S AND AS WELL THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND WE CONFIRMED IT TO BE A CERTIFIED AND TRUE COPY THAT WE ISSUED TO THE ORIGINAL DEPOSITOR LATE MR. ADIO MADANI. HOWEVER, YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND US A SCAN COPY OF YOUR I.D DOCUMENT IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE OUR ATTORNEY WILL USE IT IN THE PROCESSING AND ENDORSEMENT OF THE REQUIRED STATUTORY LEGAL DOCUMENTS AT THE BRITISH MINISTRY OF JUSTICE HERE IN LONDON, ON YOUR FAVOUR SO TO ENSURE EVERYTHING IS LEGALLY CARRIED OUT TO AVOID ANY PROBLEM OK.

TO HAVE THE ABOVE DONE WE DO GIVE YOU THIS BELOW GUIDELINES/ CONDITIONS OF WHAT YOU MUST DO TO MEET UP WITH IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT PROCEDURES/ VALIDATION EXERCISE IN OTHER TO RECEIVE PROPER GOVERNMENT APPROVAL FOR DELIVERING YOUR TRUNK BOX CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR LEGAL ADDRESS THROUGH DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY.

WE WILL BE REQUIRED TO MAKE A DECLARATION TO THE BRITISH AUTHORITY IN OTHER TO OBTAIN PROPER GOVERNMENT APPROVAL TO EFFECT THE SAID DELIVERY TO YOUR ADDRESS IN U.S.A THROUGH DIPLOMATIC METHOD, (DIPLOMATIC MEANS OF DELIVERY) WILL GIVE IMMUNITY TO YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO BE REGISTERED AS UNDISCLOSED CARGO ON DELIVERY TO AVOID INTERRUPTIONS FROM THE OFFICIALS DURING DELIVERY PROCESS. BE INFORMED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY WILL BE SUPERVISED BY OUR DIPLOMAT WHO WILL ACCOMPANY YOUR CONSIGNMENT TILL IT'S FINAL HAND OVER TO YOU UPON ARRIVAL TO YOUR ADDRESS, HIS DETAIL INFORMATION'S WILL BE MADE KNOWN TO YOU BEFORE DEPARTURE TO YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU ARE ALSO REQUESTED TO MAKE PAYMENT OF £1,275 GBP'S (ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE GREAT BRITAIN POUND STERLING) ONLY BEEN FOR LEGALIZATION AND NOTARIZATION OF ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WHICH INCLUDE: (1) CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE ISSUANCE. (2) AFFIDAVIT OF OAT AND CLAIMS, AND (3) LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION. ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE OBTAIN FROM THE BRITISH MINISTRY OF JUSTICE THROUGH THE ASSISTANCE OF OUR ACCREDITED ATTORNEY HERE IN LONDON.

PLEASE USE THIS BELOW NAME AND ADDRESS IN SENDING THE CERTIFICATE AND VALIDATION FEES THROUGH POSTAL BANK OF INTERNATIONAL MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WITH OUR ACCOUNTING RECEIVING OFFICER, IS ATTACHED TO OUR OFFICIAL MODE OF RECEIVING CLEARANCE FEES FROM CLIENTS. KINDLY PROVIDE ALL REFERENCE DETAILS FOR CASH OUT ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE FOR PICK UP.

RECEIVER NAME : JAMES MORGAN

CITY : LONDON,

AMOUNT: £1,275 GREAT BRITAN POUND STERLING (US$2,141 DOLLARS EQUIVQLENT).

ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE SCANNED AND SENT TO YOU FOR CONFIRMATION ONCE READY WHICH YOU MUST PRESENT TO OUR DIPLOMAT UPON HIS ARRIVAL TO YOUR ADDRESS TO HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOU OK.

YOUR IMMEDIATE CO-OPERATION IS REQUIRED.

YOURS - IN - SERVICE,

DR. CHARLES BARROW

TEL: +447035982200.

NB: THIS PROCESS WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN FOUR WORKING DAYS AFTER THE PAPER WORKS HAVE BEEN OBTAINED AND CHANGES MADE IN YOUR FAVOUR, URGENCY OF THIS PROCESS DEPENDS ON YOUR IMMEDIATE COOPERATION IN PROVIDING US ALL THE CERTIFICATES ISSUANCE FEES AS DIRECTED HEREIN..

HEADER:
Received: from [41.189.56.202] by web28904.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 15 May 2014 15:47:17 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,T0ZGSUNFIE9GIERJUkVDVE9SIE9GIE9QRVJBVElPTi4KRU5HTElTSCBERVBBUlRNRU5ULi4KRFIuIENIQVJMRVMgQkFSUk9XCk1FVFJPUE9MSVRBTiBTQUZFLURFUE9TSVRTCkNPTVBBTlkgTE9ORE9OLFVLLgpSRUYgQ09ERTogNDQ1L0xPTi81NDIvMzgwMzYKU0VDVVJJVFkgQ09ERTogTVNEQy8wODIyL0xPTi80NDMKREVQT1NJVCBDT0RFOiBaWlpZWlhDUFBBClBIT05FOiArNDQ3MDM1OTgyMjAwLgpBRERSRVNTOjE5IENIRVZBTCBQTEFDRSBLTklHSFRTQlJJREdFIExPTkRPTixTVzcgMUVXLgoKCgpBVFROOgoBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
References: <CAAbCh5s+G51ebAvuXGam5u6AASB_ikCj4iRDVvys1ZE2YCi5DA@mail.gmail.com> <1400067503.81539.YahooMailNeo@web28904.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5tpNCn0aS=54eFDLvYwJrBHVZWnMiwUWuuMxds6Y-1=4Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1400165237.84292.YahooMailNeo@web28904.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 15:47:17 +0100 (BST)
From: METROPOLITAN SAFE DEPOSITS <metropolitansafedeposits@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: METROPOLITAN SAFE DEPOSITS <metropolitansafedeposits@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: ATTN: MR. CLIPPED. (MANDATORY LEGAL COST)

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447035982200
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447035965929
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ebiomerit1994@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:13 pm

sweety4me Profile: Good Relationship...
Age & Gender: 18 Year Old WomanHeight: 5' 8" (173 cm)Body Type: AthleticReligion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Taurus Location: Lindale, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Working
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
honestserious relationshiptrustworthy person

About Me
I'm a good looking girl with a lot of adventure to discuss with a partner who i find so much sincere in having a good chemistry. I'm caring, honest, understanding and polite...I am an easy going girl, single and simple by nature. Contact me if you have interest in knowing more about me.......

My Perfect First Date
I'm looking for a serious relationship, someone who is caring, loving and
understanding.......

Subject: Good Relationship And Transfer Assistance
Dearest one,

Permit me to inform you of my desire to go into business relationship with you, after going through your profile and I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to the nature of my proposal which requires a reputable and trustworthy person. Someone who will be kind and sincere to me.

l am Miss Merit Ebio, the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Adio Ebio. My father was a very wealthy Oil merchant in Tripoli, the economic capital of Libya, he was killed by the rebel troops during a civil war in Libya 2011. My mother died on the 15th October 1995 and my father took me so special because l am motherless. Before the death of my father on 11th September 2011, he secretly called me on his bedside, when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying and when I asked him why?

(1) He complained that I am too young to be managing my life with no one to take care of me.
(2) That I have not finished my university education as he planned for me, he revealed to me that he has a sum of $12.8Million USD in a consignment (TWELVE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) lodged at the security Vault in London, that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in deposit of the funds. According to my father, the money was deposited as art works to avoid attracting attention to the deposit.

I am now at the refugee camp here in Abidjan and am ready to do all these since my father my bread winner is no more. l am honorable seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1) To serve as my guardian in your country while I will depend on your expert advise since l am a girl of 19 years.
(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country in order to further my university education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

Moreover, l am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance in the transfer of this deposit to your country. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as l believed that this project would be concluded within seven days you signify interest to assist me by contacting the security Vault.

Hoping to hearing from you soon through my private email address below. May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy.

Best wishes
Miss Merit Ebio.
Email:ebiomerit1994@yahoo.com
Attachments
kwzhx5zx-14ai-0-mmdokbn.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ebiomerit1994@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:18 pm

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:18 pm

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ebiomerit1994@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Dearest one CLIPPED.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from New Delhi India.

Presently I’m in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my parish priest in Cote d’Ivoire:
overall priest
International Consultants
Rev.Fr.Patrick Ochu
Cathédrale Saint-Paul du Plateau
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Email: patrickochu1948@yahoo.com

Ask him to send you the total sum of $850,000 draft which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Fr.Patrick Ochu and instruct him where to send the draft to.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.

In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev.Fr.Patrick Ochu on your behalf to receive that money in Draft, so feel free to get in touch with him OK, he will send the Draft to you without any delay.

Yours Faithfully
Miss Merit Ebio.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.202.94.136] by web163105.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Sep 2014 06:09:46 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBvbmUgSnVzdGluIFRhc2UuCgpJJ20gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhvc2UgZnVuZHMgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgZnJvbSBOZXcgRGVsaGkgSW5kaWEuCgpQcmVzZW50bHkgSeKAmW0gaW4gSW5kaWEgZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBteSBvd24gc2hhcmUgb2YgdGhlIHRvdGFsIHN1bS4gTWVhbndoaWxlLCBJIGRpZG4ndCBmb3JnZXQgeW91ciBwYXN0IGVmZm8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CAAbCh5t1Ed4A=fb+sApWE+hzrAH+g3YkTL+a7DTWPxHhJsO4Cg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1411823386.7419.YahooMailNeo@web163105.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 06:09:46 -0700
Reply-To: Ebio Merit <ebiomerit1994@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good News..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Escaped the camp twice it seems:
Dearest One!

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan.

Presently! I’m in Japan for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile! I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my Rev.Priest with his contact information's below:

Rev.fr Richard Ndiweh
Christ the King Parish
Cocody 01BP Abidjan,
Ivory Coast West Africa.
Tel: +225 49 34 71 44.
Email: rev.ndiwehrichard@yahoo.fr

Ask him to send you the total sum of $230,000 draft which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter!I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with the Priest and instruct him where to send the draft to. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment! I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand. Finally! remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Priest on your behalf to receive that money in Draft, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Fr Richard Ndiweh! he will send the Draft to you without any delay.

Yours Faithfully
Miss Merit Ebio

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.15.216] by web125703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:21:27 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBPbmUhDQogDQpJJ20gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhvc2UgZnVuZHMgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgZnJvbSBKYXBhbi4NCiANClByZXNlbnRseSEgSeKAmW0gaW4gSmFwYW4gZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBteSBvd24gc2hhcmUgb2YgdGhlIHRvdGFsIHN1bS4gTWVhbndoaWxlISBJIGRpZG4ndCBmb3JnZXQgeW91ciBwYXN0IGVmZm9ydHMgYW5kIGF0dGVtcHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/786 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1412007687.7983.YahooMailBasic@web125703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:21:27 -0700
Subject: Good News...

PHONE NUMBER:
+22549347144
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.