Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jecintaamadu21@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jecintaamadu21@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:42 pm

jecintalove
Female
1990 - Dakar / Senegal

Slogan
love
About Me
Hi dear friend how are you doing hope jecinta? nice to meet you pleas i have a lot to discouss with you if you don't mind to be my friendship write me at ( jecintaamadu21@ ya hoo.co m ) thanks and have a nice time from your New friend jecinta
Looking For
Hi dear friend how are you doing hope jecinta? nice to meet you pleas i have a lot to discouss with you if you don't mind to be my friendship write me at ( jecintaamadu21@ ya hoo.co m ) thanks and have a nice time from your New friend jecinta
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Below Average
Height(cm) 132
Weight(kg) 47

Hi dear

friend how are you

doing hope fine?

nice to meet you

pleas i have a lot to

discouss with you if you

don't mind to be my friendship

write me at ( jecintaamadu21@yahoo.com

thanks and have a nice time from your

New friend Jecinta
Attachments
jecinta1.JPG
jecinta2.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jecintaamadu21@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 15, 2014 10:27 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Jecinta Amadu <jecintaamadu21@yahoo.com> Sun, May 4, 2014 at 12:45 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest,
thanks for your reply interest,I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.how are you today?and how was your night hope fine.?. mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. in this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev David Gomes,who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.

Incase if you want to email the reverend his email address is..(davidgomes311@yahoo.co.uk)
The Pastors Tel number is (00221 771 980 196) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the woman hostel. as a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this Muslim country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation now took place. Honey, actually am here with all the vital Documents of these fund, like Deposit Certificate and Death Certificate of late Father,I may forward it upon your request,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution here in Dakar Senegal which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is ( $3.2Million ) After the burial of my late father, I made frantic effort on the best way to handle this money, However i sincerely ask for your! assistance to get this fund out of the BANK and your share for assisting me will be 20% of the total sum, 10% will be use for upsetting all the expenses incurred in the course of concluding this venture and the remaining 70% you will help me to invest it in your country, I want to assure you that this transactions is 100% risk free,

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking, My favorite language is English but our language is wolof but i speak English very fluently.meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, so i will like to hear from you so that i will send the contact of the bank to you in my next mail. have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Jecinta Diaku.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.22.113] by web163105.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 04 May 2014 09:45:50 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCwKdGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIHJlcGx5IGludGVyZXN0LEkgYW0gbW9yZSB0aGFuIGhhcHB5IGluIHlvdXIgcmVwbHkgdG8gbXkgbWFpbC5ob3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheT9hbmQgaG93IHdhcyB5b3VyIG5pZ2h0IGhvcGUgZmluZS4_LiBtaW5lIGlzIGEgbGl0dGxlIGJpdCBjb2xkIG92ZXIgaGVyZSBpbiBEYWthciBTZW5lZ2FsLiBpbiB0aGlzIGNhbXAgd2UgYXJlIG9ubHkgYWxsb3dlZCB0byBnbyBvdXQgZnJvbSB0aGUgY2FtcCBvbmx5IG9uIE1vbmRheXMgYW5kIEZyaWRheXMgb2YgdGhlIHcBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
References: <CAPYagpq0FGec6ZzNXOMv6T+7FYT5o9uYA2Us+O-opvR+buDr0w@mail.gmail.com> <1399037156.14898.YahooMailNeo@web163101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAPYagppe9b3ctD9wbTx1xp6AOZ0cp2MYZkw9Vw=63Z1eQ2aePA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1399221950.47513.YahooMailNeo@web163105.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 09:45:50 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Jecinta Amadu <jecintaamadu21@yahoo.com>

Jecinta Amadu <jecintaamadu21@yahoo.com> Tue, May 6, 2014 at 11:44 AM
My Dearest!!

I thank you ones again!! Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.
Remember i trusted you that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone,

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of the country. you will have 30% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my US$3.2Million USD deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

CONTACT INFORMATION'S OF THE BANK AS FOLLOWS.BANK OF AFRICA DAKAR-SENEGAL.

Africa Senegal (BOA)
Adresse : 4, avenue Léopold Sédar SENGHOR
Boîte postale : 1992 Dakar RP
Telephone : (+221) 77 837 03 19.
Téléphone : (+221) 70 718 94 80.
Télex : 21.809 BOASG
E-mail : (boaoffica@rocketmail.com)
E-mail : (Inforboaaccountant@accountant.com)
Télex : 21809 BOASG
SWIFT : BOAFSNDA
Registre du commerce
RC 2001 B 21
Contact person Mr Mohamed Fall.

Information about the deposit code are as follows:
Name of Depositor: MR ISAAC DIAKU .
Nationality: FREETOWN (Republic of Sierra Loan)
Next of Kin: JECINTA DIAKU.
Amount Deposited: US$3.2Million.
Quote The / AC:Deposit Account Number/110/2225669974.

Contact them now on how to transfer the US$3.2Million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 30% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer,

So that after the transfer you will take your 20% and 10% before you can start to manage the remaining money for me.Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself.

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as you knows,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours,Love,
Jecinta Diaku.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.26.93] by web163103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 06 May 2014 08:44:06 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCEhCsKgCkkgdGhhbmsgeW91IG9uZXMgYWdhaW4hISBQbGVhc2UgaSBoYXZlIG5vdCB0b2xkIGFueW9uZSBleGNlcHQgeW91IGFib3V0IHRoZSBleGlzdGVuY2Ugb2YgdGhpcyBtb25leSBhbmQgaSB3aWxsIGxpa2UgeW91IHRvIHBsZWFzZSBrZWVwIGl0IHNlY3JldCB0byBvdGhlciBwZW9wbGUgYmVjYXVzZSBzaW5jZSBpdCBpcyAoTU9ORVkpIGFsbCBleWVzIHdpbGwgYmUgb24gaXQuClJlbWVtYmVyIGkgdHJ1c3RlZCB5b3UgdGhhdCBpcyB3aHkgaSBhbSBnaXZpbmcgeW91IGFsbCB0aGlzIGkBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAPYagpq0FGec6ZzNXOMv6T+7FYT5o9uYA2Us+O-opvR+buDr0w@mail.gmail.com> <1399037156.14898.YahooMailNeo@web163101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAPYagppe9b3ctD9wbTx1xp6AOZ0cp2MYZkw9Vw=63Z1eQ2aePA@mail.gmail.com> <1399221950.47513.YahooMailNeo@web163105.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAPYagprgXYUy0rDadivYGo_+Xqv1BpD94FJhzFk0b9j62WY3Ag@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1399391046.17340.YahooMailNeo@web163103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 08:44:06 -0700 (PDT)

Jecinta Amadu <jecintaamadu21@yahoo.com> Thu, May 8, 2014 at 5:16 AM
To: <CLIPPED>, Boa Offica <boaoffica@rocketmail.com>
Cc: "Inforboaaccountant@accountant.com" <Inforboaaccountant@accountant.com>
BABE PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE.

Hi babe!
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.How are you doing over there? i hope fine, after reading the mail from bank i went to search for lawyer immediately to help us get other documents from high court of Dakar Senegal..........

Listen,before i gave you this information i saw your profile that you matched mine,i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).

So,i will also advise you to please keep it to your self because i am afraid of loosing this money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have 2 with me here the last Statement of Account (which i will send to the bank after the preparation of the other two documents) and the Death Certificate (which i will also send to the bank) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Dakar Sènègal.

I have got contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone because he,when your contacting him tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in Bank of Africa to your account in your country.

Barrister Azziz Chambers information are as follows,
Barrister Azziz (Esq)
Address:No,50 Gueye Close Nord Foir,
E-mail: (barrister_azziz@yahoo.co.uk)
Office Telephone Number: 00221-77-398-68-85.

So,i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the documents, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agree to help us!Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money from the account for me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet you,I will be waiting for you soonest.
A big hug for you,and kiss
From my deepest heart!
Yours Unhappy One.
Jecinta Diaku.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.14.243] by web163101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 08 May 2014 02:16:10 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,QkFCRSBQTEVBU0UgQ09OVEFDVCBUSElTIExBV1lFUiBBUyBTT09OIEFTIFlPVSBSRUNFSVZFIFRISVMgTUVTU0FHRS4KCkhpIGJhYmUhClRoYW5rcyBmb3IgeW91ciBhYmlsaXR5IHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgdHJhbnNmZXIgdGhlIG1vbmV5IHRvIHlvdXIgcG9zaXRpb24gcGVuZGluZyBteSBhcnJpdmFsIHRvIG1lZXQgd2l0aCB5b3UsaXQgc2hvd3MgeW91IGFyZSBhIGRlcGVuZGFibGUgYW5kIHRydXN0d29ydGh5IG1hbi5Ib3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyBvdmVyIHRoZXJlPyBpIGhvcGUgZmluZSwgYWZ0ZXIgcmVhZGkBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAPYagppfjNE_vkmC5pxb20ET8u-N1mAZdPbV5_17z=KDHs80sQ@mail.gmail.com> <1399450596.67549.YahooMailNeo@web172304.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAPYagppu1NhWoBs8PaMO5PEE1NvgUegC-HkXJA_nusRcrN1qyw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1399540570.92989.YahooMailNeo@web163101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 02:16:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Filing a claim.

barrister azziz <barrister_azziz@yahoo.co.uk> Sat, May 10, 2014 at 5:08 AM
Cc: "jecintaamadu21@yahoo.com" <jecintaamadu21@yahoo.com>

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE

BARRISTER AZZIZ CHAMBERS ESQ..

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
JUDICIARY OFFICE
DAKAR SENEGAL
OFFICE TEL +221-77 39 86 885,

Attention: Mr. (CLIPPED)
Having clarified all reasonable doubt from the bank, I have now to notify you that my honorable chambers has accepted to prepare the Power of Attorney for you and your partner Mis Jecinta Diaku to enable you claim her late Fathers funds deposited with the Bank of Africa Dakar-Sènègal (BOA) my enquirers from the High Court concerning the Power of Attorney, it will cost the sum of ($80usd Dollars). For Authentication of the Power of Attorney at the High Court before it becomes valid ($75usd Dollars). for Affidavit of Oath and notary stamp at the notary republic, ($30usd Dollars), To get everything done, my legal processing fees of ($150usd Dollars) To speed the process you are to send the money to me through Western Union Money Transfer.(which is the fastest way of sending money) to enable my noble office prepare and validate the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath here in the High Court and notary republic respectively. You are to send total amount of ($335usd Dollars) with my Secretary name MOUHAMED DJIGAL, after sending the money though Western Union Money Transfer scan the information and send it through my email address or call me for the information as soon as you make the payments to enable my chamber collect the money from Western Union office here in Dakar-Senegal.

(NOTE) we receive payments before rendering service; my duty is to give the best service to my client
YOUR PARTNER WILL COME TO MY OFFICE AND SIGN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AS YOU SEND THE FEE FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS.USE THIS INFORMATION AND MAKE THE PAYMENTS
RECEIVE NAME HERE IN SENEGAL====MOUHAMED DJIGAL.
ADDRESS============50 GUYE AVENUE NORD FOIR P.O.BOX 28874.
COUNTRY========SENEGAL.
CITY========DAKAR.
You have 48hours to make the payments through Western Union Money Transfer.
Yours sincerely in service,

Bar (Mr) Azziz Gomes ESQ.
E-maill address: ( barrister_azziz@yahoo.co.uk )
E-maill address: ( barrister_azziz@mybestmail.com )
E-maill address: ( barrister_azziz@legalserviceindia.com )
Tel-phone No: +221-77 398 68 85,

My best Regards
Barrister Azziz D Gomes Esq.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.12.202] by web133202.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 10 May 2014 10:08:12 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TEVHQUwgUFJBQ1RJVElPTkVSICYgQVRUT1JORVlTIE9GIFNVUFJFTUUgQ09VUlQgT0YgSlVTVElDRSAgICAgICAgICAgIMKgIAoKQkFSUklTVEVSIEFaWklaIENIQU1CRVJTIEVTUS4uCgpTT0xJQ0lUT1JTIEFORCBBRFZPQ0FURVMuCkpVRElDSUFSWSBPRkZJQ0UKREFLQVIgU0VORUdBTApPRkZJQ0UgVEVMICsyMjEtNzcgMzkgODYgODg1LArCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgIAoKQXR0ZW50aW9uOiBNci4gKEJyYWRsZXkgSy4gRGVscCkKSGF2aW5nCmNsYXJpZmllZCBhbGwBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAPYagprhKZp+etWz_vCRE2EMCPDdsusg6gL9qo2JcXSUWW18ww@mail.gmail.com> <1399589484.45566.YahooMailNeo@web133203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAPYagpqVDhON1yO7DiPCJBnSnfuCMNz=v4BB8x=s-2c9QgySKw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1399712892.92964.YahooMailNeo@web133202.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 10:08:12 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: barrister azziz <barrister_azziz@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Need Paperwork Sir

TWO PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771980196
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221778370319

+221707189480
Original network provider*

+221773986885
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 17, 2014 2:36 am

More Pics:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:52 pm

Jecinta Made it out of the camp:
Hello Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I’m now in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.that is why i never send you mail.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite and how to bring me out from camp but that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact Rev. Pastor David Gomes whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar-Senegal has been change to another breach now it's Rev David Gomes who will you contact request your bank draft. and name is Rev David Gomes his email address is as follows :

( davidgomes311@yahoo.co.uk )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $70.000 which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.i appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev David Gomes and instruct him where to send you the money,try and send him your address and your contact. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that i had forwarded instruction to Rev David Gomes on your behalf to receive that money.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Wishing you the best,
Your Best friend.
Miss jecinta Diaku.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.25.116] by web126706.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 12 Aug 2014 07:23:58 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CkhlbGxvIERlYXIsCgpJJ20gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhlIGZ1bmQgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgZnJvbSBMb25kb24uIFByZXNlbnRseSBJ4oCZbSBub3cgaW4gTG9uZG9uIGZvciBpbnZlc3RtZW50IHByb2plY3RzIHdpdGggbXkgb3duIHNoYXJlIG9mIHRoZSB0b3RhbCBzdW0udGhhdCBpcyB3aHkgaSBuZXZlciBzZW5kIHlvdSBtYWlsLk1lYW53aGlsZSwgSSBkaWRuJ3QgZm9yZ2V0IHkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
References: <CAPYagprhKZp+etWz_vCRE2EMCPDdsusg6gL9qo2JcXSUWW18ww@mail.gmail.com> <1400234368.76225.YahooMailNeo@web163104.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAPYagprRVc8Md0e3teRb0cK50FX0mEKngOtUgkJnn2Oru+avRQ@mail.gmail.com> <1400342776.1424.YahooMailNeo@web163106.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAPYagppb1q4MW+jy2UwoooVk+UAz_-pBYaiN-X=yBCZMkN=zpg@mail.gmail.com> <1400496979.32965.YahooMailNeo@web163102.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAPYagpqoMMY2qNYB4zHsTm=Q-6SQu_WtXVBesGGs39Fw3vWWVA@mail.gmail.com> <1400615206.97932.YahooMailNeo@web163103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAPYagppra0zEUZGor+ahMNo_ttG6DaDq8nQLPFbTj-vRo98emQ@mail.gmail.com> <1400664391.99795.YahooMailNeo@web163103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1400960755.83961.YahooMailNeo@web126706.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1407853438.62692.YahooMailNeo@web126706.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 07:23:58 -0700
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.