Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jessedion274@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jessedion274@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:14 pm

On AR:

Hello,

my name is Jesse Jesse, i am a single girl,
i just saw your profile and got interested
in you, please write in my email address
here on (jessedion274@yahoo.co.uk)
so i can tell you more about me and give you more photos
please am waiting for you in my email address
Jesse,please am waiting for u in my email address
jessedion274@yahoo.co.uk

Profile elements:

Favourlove

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jessedion274@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 08, 2014 11:23 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Jesse Ernest <jessedion274@yahoo.co.uk> Fri, May 2, 2014 at 7:53 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
DEAR THIS IS THE HELP I NEED FROM YOU WITH LOVE AND TRUST
Hello Dear,

compliment of the day to you, Sweet, before I proceed hope that you are kicking in good health together with every member of your family, I have see your mail, I’m from a very good Christian family just because of the death of my parents that is why my condition is like this, my contacting you is never by my power I have been praying and fasting for God to send me a nice prison with understanding that will help me, from the day I saw your mail I was touch to tell you all about me and I think is not

by my power. As I told you before that my name is Jesse Dion. from Ivory Coast in West Africa 24 Years and Am the only daughter of Late Dr Frederick Dion.

About my family, My Father Dr, Frederick Dion was a highly reputable businessman who operated in Ivory Coast during his days. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Ivory Coast, the economic capital, is a wealthy man and a loving father. But one faithful day, on Wednesday, November 24,2010, he was coming home and he ran into a failed brake lorry at a junction which made his Mercedes Benz E class beyond repairs and also my father beyond recognition, he died instantly and at that moment, I was going to evening church service with my mum, she received a distress call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed a high blood pressure, people around help me to take her to the hospital, after three months , she pass away. Since then, I had been passing through hardship from the hand of my uncle; he has been treating me like a slave and had claimed all my parent belonging without taking care of my education.

Since the Death of my parent, my uncle has been maltreating me because he planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me. I wanted to travel overseas, but, he hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily he did not discover where I kept my Father’s File which contains important documents. So I escaped to Senegal where I am presently staying in the refugee Mission Camp. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$ 5.7 Million u.s dollars) in a Bank, My father put my name as the next of kin, I have contacted the Finance Bank but the Operational Manager confirmed that my status as a refugee according to the local law does not permit me to carry out the operation successfully. He advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf complete the transaction, since the money is been deposited in foreign account.

I am mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the camp, I have confide on him, I did explained a bit about my situation to him but not everything, He gave me the access to his computer twice a day just to help me because I told him that I want to get out from camp as soon as possible, But firstly I must get the funds transferred into an account abroad, Since I don't have any body abroad I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.

I will like you to stand as my trustee while I give you the necessary documents so that you will contact the Finance Bank and claim the fund to transfer the money to your bank account while I join you soon after you receive the money into your account. I have my father's death certificate here with me. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country which you help me and recommend a nice Higher Institution. I was studying Marketing before the death of my father and I was a 2nd year student in the University. Because of how my Uncle is threatening to kill me, I plead with you to keep all our discussion confidential and send me reply through my email. Here in the refugee camp, some missionaries used to visit us and among them is Rev. Peter Johnson the king church who is so dear to me, i thank God for his life.

My dear, you can call me with the Rev.Father Peter Johnson phone number (+221 77 1231827) when Rev.Father Peter Johnson . used to visit the camp,please tell him that you will like to speak with Jesse Dion. he will send for me. wetting for your urgent reply.

Stay well and God bless.
Yours Sincerely Jesse Dion

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.208.41] by web172406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 02 May 2014 12:53:04 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,REVBUiBUSElTIElTIFRIRSBIRUxQIEkgTkVFRCBGUk9NIFlPVSBXSVRIIExPVkUgQU5EIFRSVVNUDQpIZWxsbyBEZWFyLA0KDQpjb21wbGltZW50IG9mIHRoZSBkYXkgdG8geW91LCBTd2VldCwgIGJlZm9yZSBJIHByb2NlZWQgaG9wZSB0aGF0IHlvdSBhcmUga2lja2luZyBpbiBnb29kIGhlYWx0aCB0b2dldGhlciB3aXRoIGV2ZXJ5IG1lbWJlciBvZiB5b3VyIGZhbWlseSwgIEkgaGF2ZSBzZWUgeW91ciBtYWlsLCBJ4oCZbSBmcm9tIGEgdmVyeSBnb29kIENocmlzdGlhbiBmYW1pbHkganVzdCBiZWNhdXNlIG8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/549 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1399031584.89705.YahooMailBasic@web172406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 12:53:04 +0100 (BST)
Subject: DEAR THIS IS THE HELP I NEED FROM YOU WITH LOVE AND TRUST

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Jesse Ernest <jessedion274@yahoo.co.uk> Sun, May 4, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Hello My Dear,
I am happy to hear from you again, how are you with regards to your job and health? hope you are fine. Thank you so much for your response and willingness to accept my business proposal to you on transferring the money to your country for investment under your control. I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in transferring this fund into your account, and also to help me in investing my money in your country.

I will be there with you very soon, after the transfer is completed to enable me start my education, and also invest the money with you in a good business in your country after the transfer is completed. As i said earlier, I am fighting to regain my inheritance which will help me achieve my goal of becoming a great personality. Please don't attempt to put my effort in vain as i am a lonely heart who has face a lot of pains in this last few months. I have introduced you to the Bank as my trustee and partner to release the fund to your account on my behalf.

Actually it is possible for us to meet after we must have concluded the transfer into your account in your country. I will like you to contact the Bank to verify from them, you are to confirm from the Bank about the existence of my late father account and the possible ways of transferring the fund into your account. Remember your effort matters a lot to regain this transfer wish my bank has assured me that the transfer will be made into your account.

All you need to do is send an email requesting for the claim, the closure and transfer of funds in my name to your account. Tell them by email that you want to know their procedure to transfer my fathers money that is he deposited in there bank on my behalf. It is there duty to let you know their procedures and what is required to do. This is the name of the bank and there contacts below:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc of United Kingdom
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
The name of the transfer officer is : Sir Ross McEwan
E-mail Address; ( rbslondon2@aol.com)
Direct E-mail; ( McEwanthetrsnafer@aol.com)

Dear Mr. Ross McEwan

My name is Mr ..................... I am the foreign partner of Miss Jesse Dion.
Sir, Miss Jess Dion informed me about her late father's money deposited in your bank account Royal Bank OF SCOTLAND which the total figure is US$5.7 Million Dollars and the account N° is BLB745008901546/QB/91/A, and I am ready to give her every help needed for her to get her late father's money. So now I want to know what it will take for the money to be transferred into my own account in my country.
Thank you
Mr ..................

The above transfer is a 100% free risk and confidential you will have nothing to regret, please make sure you keep all matter regarding this transfer closed to your self as that is the only way we can avoid distractions. I patiently wait for the news of the transfer, please always feed me with every step you take with the bank and try to inform me as soon as the bank responds to you. Remember, I trust you dear that is why I am giving you all this information's, as am expecting to hear from you concerning the respond from the Bank soon. thanks and may God bless you please call me +221 771231827.
Love & care from!

Your friend,
Jesse Dion

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.214.186] by web172404.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 04 May 2014 14:47:46 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhciwNCkkgYW0gaGFwcHkgdG8gaGVhciBmcm9tIHlvdSBhZ2FpbiwgaG93IGFyZSB5b3Ugd2l0aCByZWdhcmRzIHRvIHlvdXIgam9iIGFuZCBoZWFsdGg_IGhvcGUgeW91IGFyZSBmaW5lLiBUaGFuayB5b3Ugc28gbXVjaCBmb3IgeW91ciByZXNwb25zZSBhbmQgd2lsbGluZ25lc3MgdG8gYWNjZXB0IG15IGJ1c2luZXNzIHByb3Bvc2FsIHRvIHlvdSBvbiB0cmFuc2ZlcnJpbmcgdGhlIG1vbmV5IHRvIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSBmb3IgaW52ZXN0bWVudCB1bmRlciB5b3VyIGNvbnRyb2wuIEkgYXABMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1399211266.28361.YahooMailBasic@web172404.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 14:47:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR MORE INFORMATIONS.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Jesse Ernest <jessedion274@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, May 6, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Hello My Dearest,
How are you today?,hope you are fine?, Dear, thanks for all your love and efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.Listen honey, before i gave you these information, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are my bone and my flesh,i have never loved any body this way or told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, me and the Reverend, no one again knows about it (since the death of my parents) and i will like you to keep it to your self because of wicked people, for i don't want to loose my life because of money.
Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have with me here the death certificate and his deposit certificate (which i will send to the Bank, if the lawyer agrees to help us)
I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.
I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, according to the Reverend he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today or tomorrow because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and,when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT IN RBS BANK PLC OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country.
His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Robert Douru,
Email; Robertlawchmaber@lawyer.com
Email; robertdouru@ymail.com
Office Phone number :
+221-776707991

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer ed and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and.I will be waiting for your mail or call today.
sweetheart you call the reverend number if you want to speak with me,his number is ( +221771231827) if you call him and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel
a big hug and kisses for you.
From my deepest heart of love,
yours Darling,Jesse

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.210.180] by web172401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 06 May 2014 12:50:48 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhcmVzdCwNCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5Pyxob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgZmluZT8sIERlYXIsIHRoYW5rcyBmb3IgYWxsICB5b3VyIGxvdmUgYW5kIGVmZm9ydHMgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBvdXQgb2YgbXkgc2l0dWF0aW9uIGFuZCB0byBoZWxwIHRyYW5zZmVyIHRoZSBtb25leSB0byB5b3VyIHBvc2l0aW9uIHBlbmRpbmcgbXkgYXJyaXZhbCB0byBtZWV0IHdpdGggeW91LGl0IHNob3dzIHlvdSBhcmUgYSBkZXBlbmRhYmxlIGFuZCB0cnVzdHdvcnRoeSBtYW4uTGlzdGVuIGhvbmV5LCBiZWZvcmUgaSABMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1399377048.632.YahooMailBasic@web172401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 12:50:48 +0100 (BST)
Subject: DARLING CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE TWO DOCUMENTS.

PICS AND ID:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771231827
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221776707991
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: jessedion274@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:27 am

Another one escapes the camp:
Jesse Ernest<jessedion274@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Hello My Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place, despite that it failed us some how.

Now you need to contact the pastor whom used to be a Good-Father to me when I was in Dakar, his name is father Peter Johnson and his email address is as follows: (rev.peterjohnson@yahoo.com) , phone +221 771231827

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with father Johnson and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to father Peter Johnson on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore, feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay.

Yours truly,Jesse,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.215.73] by web172404.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 01 Jul 2014 14:09:04 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhciwNCiANCkknbSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyB0aGUgZnVuZCB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB1bmRlciB0aGUgY29vcGVyYXRpb24gb2YgYSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciBmcm9tIFBhcmFndWF5LiBQcmVzZW50bHkgSSBhbSBpbiBMb25kb24gZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBteSBvd24gc2hhcmUgb2YgdGhlIHRvdGFsIHN1bS4NCiANCk1lYW4gd2hpbGUsIEkgZGlkbid0IGZvcmdldCB5b3VyIHBhc3QgZWZmb3J0cyBhbmQgYXR0ZW0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/653 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Message-ID: <1404220144.24898.YahooMailBasic@web172404.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 14:09:04 +0100
Subject: MY DEAR I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.