Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blessingbaby44@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

blessingbaby44@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:30 pm

blessing
Female / Single
1987 - Khartum / Sudan
Current Location Senegal

Slogan
love and dating
About Me
Hello i know that you will be amazed to receive this mail from me so i was interested in your profile so it will be my pleasure if you reply me back with my email so that i can give you more details of me thanks From Blessing blessing_0000@yahoo.com
Looking For
Hello i know that you will be amazed to receive this mail from me so i was interested in your profile
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 143
Weight(kg) 60
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

compliment of the season!!!!

Hello my name is blessing, it is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me to have a good communication with you, i will be happy if you will write me through my private email, blessingbaby44@yahoo.com for easiest communication and for us to know more about each other.

here is my email.blessingbaby44@yahoo.com
Attachments
blessing.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: blessingbaby44@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 14, 2014 2:52 am

MY ADDITIONS:
blessing baby <blessingbaby44@yahoo.com> Mon, May 5, 2014 at 4:26 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dearest One,
How are you today?
I believe you are doing fine!
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Mr. Luke Kamaga who is taking care of us here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Mr Luke Kamaga Tel number is ( +221-767-560-423 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7M(Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is Mr Luke Kamaga because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
My favorite language is English but our language is Arabic but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Yours Blessing.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.130.214] by web192701.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 05 May 2014 16:26:45 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,IEhlbGxvIERlYXJlc3QgT25lLA0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXk_DQpJIGJlbGlldmUgeW91IGFyZSBkb2luZyBmaW5lIQ0KSSBhbSBtb3JlIHRoYW4gaGFwcHkgaW4geW91ciByZXBseSB0byBteSBtYWlsLg0KbWluZSBpcyBhIGxpdHRsZSBiaXQgaG90IG92ZXIgaGVyZSBpbiBEYWthciBTZW5lZ2FsLiBJdHMganVzdCBsaWtlIG9uZSBzdGF5aW5nIGluIHRoZSBwcmlzb24gYW5kIGkgaG9wZSBieSBHb2RzIGdyYWNlIGkgd2lsbCBjb21lIG91dCBoZXJlIHNvb24uSSBkb24ndCBoYXZlIGFueSByZWxhdGl2ZXMBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/549 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1399278405.44108.YahooMailBasic@web192701.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 16:26:45 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH TRUST

CONTACT MY BANKER:
blessing baby <blessingbaby44@yahoo.com> Tue, May 6, 2014 at 5:08 AM
My darling,
How are you today?
I believe you are doing fine!
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after
the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace) honey i have look around and i found no one you are the only one i trusted please only you should be sincere to me and just promise to not betray me not fool me

I will be waiting for your call today by 3pm my time at Mr Luke office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number (+221-767-560-423) I thank God for the life of Mr Luke Kamaga he is the one taking care of the the refugee here and it is his computer that i use to receive and send emails to you.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,
STANDARD BANK OF LONDON
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR LOREN WULFSOHN.
EMAIL ADDRESS (standardtransferplc@yahoo.com ) TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +447925723369
FAX NUMBER +44-87-1715-2514
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due
to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law
governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address (standardtransferplc@yahoo.com) or (standardbankplcl@aol.com)
Attention MR LOREN WULFSOHN the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer
my 5.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin after which you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR MALIK IBRAHIM
AMOUNT 5.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS BLESSING IBRAHIM
ACCOUNT NUMBER BLB74510893346/QB/91/B.

God bless you as you do this today,
Yours Blessing.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.162.238] by web192704.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 06 May 2014 17:08:40 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGFybGluZywNCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5Pw0KSSBiZWxpZXZlIHlvdSBhcmUgZG9pbmcgZmluZSENCkFzIGZvciBtZSBpIGFtIGZpbmUgaGVyZSB3aXRoIGFsbCBob3BlcyB0byBtZWV0IHdpdGggeW91IGltbWVkaWF0ZWx5IGFmdGVyDQp0aGUgdHJhbnNmZXIgb2YgbXkgbW9uZXkgdG8geW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiBmb3IgYSBiZXR0ZXIgbGlmZS4NCkdvZCB3aWxsIGJsZXNzIGFuZCByZXdhcmQgeW91IGZvciBldmVyeSBlZmZvcnQgeW91IGFyZSBhYm91dCB0byBtYWtlIHRvIHNlZSBtZSBvdXQgZnJvbSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/549 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1399367320.98757.YahooMailBasic@web192704.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 17:08:40 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: PLEASE DARLING HELP ME AND CONTACT THIS BANK TODAY

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
blessing baby <blessingbaby44@yahoo.com> Fri, May 9, 2014 at 1:53 AM
My Dearest
How are you today?
I believe you are well.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found my self today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.please darling try your possible best to call the lawyer on phone so that he will know that we need his service seriously,

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.
I discussed it with Mr Luke Kamaga and he gave me the contact of this lawyer BARRISTER Joseph Thaddus.He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal.I will want you to contact him both on phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 5.7 million dollars from STANDARD BANK OF LONDON to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.His contact information are as follows,
Here is what you will send to the lawyer,
Dear Barrister Joseph Thaddus
Email address.. (lawyerjosephthaddus@yahoo.com)
Office tele phone number +221767453743
MY NAME IS......
MY COUNTRY IS.......
MY ADDRESS IS......
MY PHONE NUMBER IS ....
MY OCCUPATION IS ........
I am a foreign partner to Miss Blessing Ibrahim please i need your service to get me a validated power of attorney which will enable me to transfer her late father Dr Malik Ibrahim fund into my account,she appointed me to be her representative due to her refugee status. sir i need your urgently reply and the procedure of getting the power of attorney because the Standard Bank of London need three document from me and Miss Blessing have giving me the two document so it is remaining the power of attorney which the bank said that it must be endorsed by a Senegalese lawyer so that my partner will put her signature on it,sir i will be waiting for you reply today.

Please darling as soon as you receive a reply from the lawyer let me know.
Love Always Blessing.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.169.119] by web192701.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 09 May 2014 13:53:58 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdA0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXk_DQpJIGJlbGlldmUgeW91IGFyZSB3ZWxsLg0KR29kIHdpbGwgYmxlc3MgYW5kIHJld2FyZCB5b3UgZm9yIGV2ZXJ5IGVmZm9ydCB5b3UgYXJlIG1ha2luZyB0byBzZWUgbWUgb3V0IGZyb20gdGhpcyBob3JyaWJsZSBzaXR1YXRpb24gaSBmb3VuZCBteSBzZWxmIHRvZGF5LiBBcyBmb3IgbWUgaSBhbSBmaW5lIGhlcmUgd2l0aCBhbGwgaG9wZXMgdGhhdCB5b3Ugd2lsbCBhc3Npc3QgbWUgdG8gdHJhbnNmZXIgbXkgbW9uZXkgdG8geW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiBmb3IBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/567 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1399614838.32172.YahooMailBasic@web192701.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 13:53:58 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER TODAY

FAKE DOCUMENTS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221767560423
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447925723369
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +448717152514
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Call Sciences Ltd

+221767453743
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Another one has escaped the dreaded Camp:
blessing baby<blessingbaby44@yahoo.com> Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 10:54 AM

My Dearest Helper

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the
fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner
from United Kingdom.Presently I'm in United Kingdom for investment
projects with my new partner. Meanwhile,
I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Mr Luke Kamaga
his email address is ( mrlukekamaga1@yahoo.com ) ask him to
send you the cheaque of $350.000.00usd which I kept for your compensation
for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free
and get in touched with Mr Luke and instruct
him where to send you the cheaque of $350.000.00.that i gave him as
a compensation of all the effort
that you make to help me that time.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that
we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time.
In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment
projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded the cheaque to the
Mr Luker on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free
to get in touch with him and he will send
the cheaque to you without any delay.

With best regards
Miss Blessing

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.186.194] by web192705.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 10 Jul 2014 22:54:20 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpNeSBEZWFyZXN0IEhlbHBlcgoKSSdtIGhhcHB5IHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRoZQpmdW5kIHRyYW5zZmVycmVkIHVuZGVyIHRoZSBjb29wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyCmZyb20gVW5pdGVkIEtpbmdkb20uUHJlc2VudGx5IEknbSBpbiBVbml0ZWQgS2luZ2RvbSBmb3IgaW52ZXN0bWVudApwcm9qZWN0cyB3aXRoIG15IG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyLiBNZWFud2hpbGUsCkkgZGlkbid0IGZvcmdldCB5b3VyIHBhc3QgZWZmb3J0cyBhbmQgYXR0ZW1wdHMgdG8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Message-ID: <1405004060.24809.YahooMailNeo@web192705.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 22:54:20 +0800
Reply-To: blessing baby <blessingbaby44@yahoo.com>
Subject: My Dearest Helper
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby bellgem yankee » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:47 pm

hi..how are u there
bellgem yankee
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:00 pm

This is an anti-scam website, and everyone posted here is a scammer. This is not a dating website!
Drop contact with the scammer. Go learn a thing or two about scammers, I suggest.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby bellgem yankee » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:05 pm

sorry.I'm late reply your message, where r u now
bellgem yankee
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:15 pm

Which bit of this did you not understand?

Slaphappy wrote:This is an anti-scam website, and everyone posted here is a scammer. This is not a dating website!
Drop contact with the scammer. Go learn a thing or two about scammers, I suggest.

Do we need to repeat it a third time, or are you not going to make yourself look like an idiot anymore?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.