Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chrissnlarry@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

chrissnlarry@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:28 pm

larry
Female / Single
1992 - Accra / Ghana

logan
good
About Me
nice looking girl nice looking girl nice looking girl nice looking girl nice looking girl nice looking girl nice looking girl nice looking girl nice looking girl nice looking girl nice looking girl nice looking girl nice looking girl
Looking For
looking for a good man looking for a good man looking for a good man looking for a good man looking for a good man looking for a good man looking for a good man looking for a good man looking for a good man looking for a good man looking for a good man looking for a good man looking for a good man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 156
Weight(kg) 61
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession latter
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Friendship
Interests man
Activities tell you latter
Books tell you latter
Movies tell you latter
Music tell you latter
TV Shows tell you latter
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

Hello My New Friend,

Please do not be offended to receive this message, My Name is Miss Chriseen Larry and i saw your profile on http://www.XXXXXX.com and become very interest to be your friend and i have an important issue to tell you, Please contact me on my private email address (chrissnlarry@yahoo.com) so that i will explain more about my self to you and to explain every thing to you in details with my photos, I am waiting for your response in my private email, Have a nice and lovely day,please try to contact me with my e mail(chrissnlarry@yahoo.com),Thanks Miss Chriseen Larry
Attachments
larry1.JPG
larry2.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: chrissnlarry@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 11, 2014 2:09 am

MY ADDITIONS:
CHRISSN LARRY <chrissnlarry@yahoo.com> Sat, May 3, 2014 at 8:04 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello my dear ,
I am more than happy in your reply . How are you today ?. l hope fine .i pray that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend; Mine situation is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal . My name is Miss Chrissn Larry Smith , i am twenty-two (22)years old I was born in the year 1992 , single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes , i love singing , watching television , reading the bible , i am respectful , honest , etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc , i am from Liberia in West Africa
and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago .

I lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start . Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed . I was lucky and escaped death because i was in boarding school when this deadly incident took place .

It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called LIBERIA. I would like to know more about you . Your likes and dislikes , your hobbies , and what you are doing presently . I will like to tell you more , my late father Dr. larry Smith deposited the sum of ($2.7 million dollars) (Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand USA Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary,to the account of
i will like you to help me transfer my late father money into your account and after that i will be coming over there to you country; cause am really suffering here no food no good water to drink it really a terrible situation here
i really need your sincerity about this transfer ;

I need your information such as :

Your Full Names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......

I humbly waiting for your mail , kisses and hugs to you . Darling ,i have never tell any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid not to lost the money and my life is at risk too please don't forget that i trust you and i want you to do the same and i promise from the bottom of my heart you are not going to regret this transaction or helping me out of this bondage ;thanks for your understanding ; ok darling i will love to hear from you too take care and have a wonderful day i love you,I wait to read your mail
Yours in love ,
Chrissn

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.68.185] by web162803.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 03 May 2014 05:04:20 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhciAsDQpJIGFtIG1vcmUgdGhhbiBoYXBweSBpbiB5b3VyIHJlcGx5IC4gSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXkgPy4gbCBob3BlIGZpbmUgLmkgcHJheSB0aGF0IHRoaXMgY29tbXVuaWNhdGlvbiB3aWxsIGxhdGVyIGJlIGEgdGVzdGltb255IGluIG91ciBsaWZlIHRob3VnaCB3ZSBqdXN0IGtub3duIGVhY2ggb3RoZXIgdGhyb3VnaCBpbnRlcm5ldCB3aGljaCBpcyBub3cgYW4gdW5zZWN1cmVkIG1lYW5zIG9mIGNvbW11bmljYXRpb24gc2luY2Ugc29tZSBwZW9wbGUgb2Ygd2lja2VkIG1pbmQgd2kBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/549 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1399118660.71649.YahooMailBasic@web162803.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 05:04:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY

CONTACT MY BANKER:
CHRISSN LARRY <chrissnlarry@yahoo.com> Sun, May 4, 2014 at 5:31 AM
My Dearest,
I thank you once again for reaching me.I hope you are keeping fine today,as for me,i am not looking fine over here.Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayers.I was moved.I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them.I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life.I see you as very responsible,competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please
keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. I will like to hear your voice in due cause please,I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person,who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.I have to use this chance to let you know about it,i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below,please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (2.7 million USA
dollars) Two Million seven Hundred Thousand USA Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary,to your account in your country.Here is the contact,just send an email to the bank in London.Note the contact information of the bank is below,and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will be transferred into your account as my foreign partner,let them know that it's Miss.Chrissn Larry Smith instructed to transfer this fund into your account.Here is the account details;

Name - STANDARD LIFE BANK plc.

Name of depositor- Dr. Larry Smith
Account Number- SLB#211-0-59746-1.
Amount- $2.7 Million Dollars.
Next Of Kin- Chrissn Larry Smith

Through Matthew Mort who is the General Manager because i was directed to him when i first contacted them before with the bank general contact e-mail ---
(standardlifeplc@accountant.com)
(mattewmortataccountant@yahoo.co.uk)

Office telephone number
Tel:=== +44-777-341-5377
Tel -==- 0044-777-341-5377.

FORWARD THIS DETAILS TO THE BANK NOW HONEY

Sir,

I would like to know the legal procedure of transferring this fund into my Bank account in my Country. And my Miss chrissn Larry smith my partner is in refugee camp Dakar Senegal which you are a wear of.She will not be able to reach your bank. That is why she have asked me to stand for her to receive this fund from your bank.So sir I need the details on what to do to get the fund transferred into my bank account at the earliest time.

Your Full Name:_ _____________________
Telephone Number:__________________
Contact Address:_ __________________
Nationality: __________________ ______

Your urgent respond to my request will be highly appreciated.

i swear with my late parents grave that you will never ever regret this transaction dear,i was informed is Mr.mattew Mort by the time you contacted them on email. Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the (2.7million USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.I have map out 10% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 10% for all your good effort towards my freedom.For now, Here in the orphanage home where i am living now in female's hostel . You can call me with our reverend's(Samuel Patrick) office telephone number (+221781679259) he will send for me from the hostel to come to his office to receive your call . I have my late father's deposit slip and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution , which he used my name as the next of kin , the amount in
question is (2.7 Million US Dollars ). I want to inform you after this transfer in your account , you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you there.hope to hear a good response from you soon your

Chrissn

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.97.25] by web162805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 04 May 2014 02:31:45 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCwNCkkgdGhhbmsgeW91IG9uY2UgYWdhaW4gZm9yIHJlYWNoaW5nIG1lLkkgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGtlZXBpbmcgZmluZSB0b2RheSxhcyBmb3IgbWUsaSBhbSBub3QgbG9va2luZyBmaW5lIG92ZXIgaGVyZS5SZWFsbHkgaXQgc291bmRzIHNvbWUgaG93IGRlcG9zaXRpbmcgc3VjaCBhIGJpZyB0cnVzdCB0byBzb21lIGJvZHkgdGhhdCB5b3UgaGF2ZSBuZXZlciBzZWVuIGluIHBlcnNvbiBidXQgb25lIHRoaW5nIHlvdSBvdWdodCB0byB1bmRlcnN0YW5kIGlzIHRoYXQgYW55IGJvZHkgd2hvIGkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/549 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1399195905.61065.YahooMailBasic@web162805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 02:31:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE HONEY CONTACT THE BANK NOW

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
CHRISSN LARRY <chrissnlarry@yahoo.com> Thu, May 8, 2014 at 4:14 AM
Hello my dearest,
how are you?,hope you are fine?, Dear, thanks for all your love and efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. Listen honey, before i gave you these information, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are my bone and my flesh,i have never loved any body this way or told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, me and the Reverend, no one again knows about it (since the death of my parents) and i will like you to keep it to your self because of wicked people, for i don't want to loose my life because of money.
Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have with me here the death certificate and his deposit certificate (which i will send to the Bank, if the lawyer agrees to help us)
I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.
I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, according to the Reverend he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today or tomorrow because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and,when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT IN STANDARD LIFE BANK PLC OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country.
His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Benjamin Maraka.
Of: (Law Office of St. Benjamin Chambers)
(barristerbenjaminlaw@yahoo.fr)
(saintbenjaminlawchambers@lawyer.com)
Office phone number (+221-78-177-7749.)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer ed and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and.I will be waiting for your mail or call today.
A big hug and kisses for you.
from my deepest heart of love,
yours Love,
Chrissn.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.106.188] by web162801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 08 May 2014 01:14:16 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhcmVzdCwNCmhvdyBhcmUgeW91Pyxob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgZmluZT8sIERlYXIsIHRoYW5rcyBmb3IgYWxsICB5b3VyIGxvdmUgYW5kIGVmZm9ydHMgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBvdXQgb2YgbXkgc2l0dWF0aW9uIGFuZCB0byBoZWxwIHRyYW5zZmVyIHRoZSBtb25leSB0byB5b3VyIHBvc2l0aW9uIHBlbmRpbmcgbXkgYXJyaXZhbCB0byBtZWV0IHdpdGggeW91LGl0IHNob3dzIHlvdSBhcmUgYSBkZXBlbmRhYmxlIGFuZCB0cnVzdHdvcnRoeSBtYW4uIExpc3RlbiBob25leSwgYmVmb3JlIGkgZ2F2ZSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/561 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1399536856.76165.YahooMailBasic@web162801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 01:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER NOW

SAME PHOTOS AS ABOVE>
PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781679259
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447773415377
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

+221781777749
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: chrissnlarry@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Chris has escaped the Camp:
My dear friend,

I hope my email finds you well , really it's been long time that we stop communicating , but I was praying and asking the Almighty God to keep my dream before so I may be able surprise you because you tried to show me care and concern but you did not believe
I was in need of your help.

I am unable to complete the transaction with you based on the development time, but I thank the Almighty that all is well now God. I am very pleased to inform you that the bank release the funds of my late father to me with the help of my new partner in Ireland , he is a man of heart who is now my husband and co- investor .

I want to let you know that I am in Ireland with my husband and we went to Senegal satisfy a check draft 250000
Euros ( € 250,000.00 ) to you as a reward for the brand that you do not take advantage of me on my legacy I revealed to you everything about me when I was in the terrible situation in refugee camp in Senegal.

I asked Rev.Samuel Patrick priest responsible for the church in the refugee center in Dakar Senegal to send you the check. Do not hesitate to contact him and send your current residential or office where it will display your check for your collection mailing address.

E -mail: samuelpatrick645@hotmail.com

Address: 21, Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop .

NEW Tel: +221777363823

I think that's the only way I could say thank you.
Stay Bless and goodbye.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.34.169] by web121403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 10 May 2015 01:57:27 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/507 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1431248247.9313.YahooMailBasic@web121403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 01:57:27 -0700

PHONE NUMBER:
+221777363823
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristerbenjaminlaw@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Recovery Scam:
I am Barrister Benjamin Maraka the lawyer who was helping you and your partner some years ago. below is the mail your partner forwarded to me to send to you.

Hello My Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my successful in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Africa (Senegal).who now run a charity organisation, Presently i am now in London UK for investment projects with my husband. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving the funds, despite that it failed us some how. Now you need to contact Mr. Edison Mohamed of DHL POST SERVICE office Director in Dakar- Senegal,

Email Address: dhl.deliveryfastpost@gmail.com

Tel number: +221-774902249

Contact him as soon as you read this mail and Ask him to send you the sum of $150,000.00 United states dollars, the money is inside ATM MASTER VISA CARD which I kept for your compensation to join me thank God for saving my life and all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in the past.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with DHL POST office Directorate in Dakar-Senegal and instruct him where to send you the ATM MASTER VISA CARD, so be informed that i have registered the ATM CARD with your name and here is the SECURITY code number 10569078321745.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the efforts at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here with my business partners because of the investment projects which i and mine new husband are having at hand because i want to finalize everything and go back to my country. Please i will not be able to be responding your mail because my husband now have asses to my email.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to DHL director Mr. Edison Mohamed on your behalf to release the ATM MASTER VISA CARD for your compensation. As soon as you contact him, therefore feel free to get in touch with them with your details for shipping.

He will send the ATM MASTER VISA CARD to you through their shipping network without any delay to your country destination. Do inform me immediately you receive it, Note! I may not have time to reply you on time due to my busy schedules over here in London, and i also don't want my husband to see me responding to your mail. Hope you understand, try and contact him immediately after reading my mail. i have paid for security keeping fee of the card but i think the only money you will pay to them is the shipping fee to your country. Have a nice day and God bless you!!! Remember i forwarded this mail to my lawyer who was our lawyer then to forward this message to you because i tried to write you directly from here but it faild due to the type of line i am using for now. so our lawyer Barrister Benjamin will forward this message to you. contact Mr Edison on his email to send you the ATM CARD Immediately.

his email is : dhl.deliveryfastpost@gmail.com

Yours truly friend,
Kodjo.

Profile Elements:
Blessing Delson / blessing.delson
Active on November 14th, 2016
Lives in Dakar, Senegal

Blessing.PNG

Phone:
+221774902249
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

soniallison@hotmail.com dhlfastservicepost@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:41 pm

Hello My Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my successful in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Africa (Senegal).who now run a charity organisation, Presently i am now in London UK for investment projects with my husband. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving the funds, despite that it failed us some how. Now you need to contact Mr. Edison Mohamed of DHL POST SERVICE office Director in Dakar- Senegal,

Email Address: dhlfastservicepost@gmail.com

Contact him as soon as you read this mail and Ask him to send you the sum of $150,000.00 United states dollars, the money is inside ATM MASTER VISA CARD which I kept for your compensation to join me thank God for saving my life and all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in the past.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with DHL POST office Directorate in Dakar-Senegal and instruct him where to send you the ATM MASTER VISA CARD, so be informed that i have registered the ATM CARD with your name and here is the SECURITY code number 10569078321745.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the efforts at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here with my business partners because of the investment projects which i and mine new husband are having at hand because i want to finalize everything and go back to my country. Please i will not be able to be responding your mail because my husband now have asses to my email.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to DHL director Mr. Edison Mohamed on your behalf to release the ATM MASTER VISA CARD for your compensation. As soon as you contact him, therefore feel free to get in touch with them with your details for shipping.

He will send the ATM MASTER VISA CARD to you through their shipping network without any delay to your country destination. Do inform me immediately you receive it, Note! I may not have time to reply you on time due to my busy schedules over here in London, and i also don't want my husband to see me responding to your mail. Hope you understand, try and contact him immediately after reading my mail. i have paid for security keeping fee of the card but i think the only money you will pay to them is the shipping fee to your country. Have a nice day and God bless you!!!

Yours truly friend,
SGT Brown Monica Allison.

Header:
Return-Path: <soniallison@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM5PR10MB0372.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::1023:74d2:9b71:7dd1]) by AM5PR10MB0372.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::1023:74d2:9b71:7dd1%13]) with mapi id 15.20.0178.014; Wed, 1 Nov 2017
To: "Mrs.Sonia Allison" <soniallison@hotmail.com>
Subject: SGT Brown Monica Allison.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:47 pm

I am Barrister Benjamin Maraka the lawyer who was helping you and your partner some years ago. below is the mail your partner forwarded to me to send to you.

Hello My Dear,

He will send the ATM MASTER VISA CARD to you through their shipping network without any delay to your country destination. Do inform me immediately you receive it, Note! I may not have time to reply you on time due to my busy schedules over here in London, and i also don't want my husband to see me responding to your mail. Hope you understand, try and contact him immediately after reading my mail. i have paid for security keeping fee of the card but i think the only money you will pay to them is the shipping fee to your country. Have a nice day and God bless you!!! Remember i forwarded this mail to my lawyer who was our lawyer then to forward this message to you because i tried to write you directly from here but it faild due to the type of line i am using for now. so our lawyer Barrister Benjamin will forward this message to you. contact Mr Edison on his email to send you the ATM CARD Immediately.

Yours truly friend,
odjo.

Header:
Return-Path: <barristerbenjaminlaw@yahoo.fr>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic306.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017
Reply-To: Benjamin Maraka <barristerbenjaminlaw@yahoo.fr>
To: Benjamin Maraka <barristerbenjaminlaw@yahoo.fr>
Subject: My dear Contact Mr Edison of DHL for your ATM CARD immediately
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:47 pm

Hello My Dear,

Yours truly friend,
odjo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.