Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lindaa101@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lindaa101@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:25 pm

linda
Male
1982 - San Miguel / El Salvador

Hello my dear friend.

My name is linda i saw your profile and I will

interested in you, I want you to write

through my private e-mail. (lindaa101@outlook.com)

Best Friend linda
Attachments
uyyyy.JPG
uyyyy.JPG (7.76 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lindaa101@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:46 am

MY ADDITIONS:
linda 101<lindaa101@outlook.com> Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:52 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Good day dearest,

Thank you for your reply to my mail and your concern indeed you sound very generous and i love you with passion, i wish you can be there for me as a true partner as friend.

I believe that you are matured enough to help me handle my present situation and needs that is why i contact you after my fasting and prayers to God Almighty for his divine connection before contacting you given my dare need to know you. Can we both be partners? Please Read this email carefully and call me, i will send you some documents for you to see after i hear from you, that will show you that i am seriously in need of your assistant because of my situation here at the refugee camp, i don't have any other ways to do this, i believe that you are a good friend and that age is just a number as long as there is love and understanding between the two parties,Right now i don't work or study and also have not yet completed my education because of the crisis that happened in my country Suda. I am stock to a big problem which i will urgently want you to help me get out of here and help me safe my inheritance am about to disclose to you because it is the only thing i have left for survival in this world am living today, Please i will like you to call me as soon as you receive this message.

Here in the camp It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I really need your help to stand for me and transfer my late father inheritance into your account and invest it in a good business or you open an account for our both names, i don't have any relatives now whom i can run to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Paul Anthony who is the pastor and the general over seer of the (United Methodist Church in Senegal) here in the camp, he is nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women. I want your help so that i can go back to finish my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE Please (it's a secret, even the Reverend Father don't know about it, why? i have never told any one except you), i have my late father's deposit certificate and his statement of Account and other vital document's here with me which i will sent to you but i will send you the bank contact first as soon as i hear your call ring? so that you can tell me what you will need/percentage in assisting me on this transaction and i will tell you what to do for me.

When My father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a finance company, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is US$5.7 million Dollars. It is my money and i am very happy i have such money but i can't have it because of my present situation and refugee status here, i am here in Dakar Senegal. So i will like you to help me contact the bank and tell them you want to help me transfer this inheritance to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you there in your country, I kept this secret to people, dear in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Now my main purpose of opening up to you is:

1. I want you to contact the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this inheritance to you, if you accept to stand as a next of kin to me.

2. I want you to help me move from here as soon as you get the money in your possession and also send me money to prepare my traveling documents/ New International Passport/ Visa/ and Ticket fee..

3. Promise me that you will not cheat or betray on me because i have opened up to you as i am still a little girl, i don't know any body that can help me expect through you and this medium.

4. I will need your home address and contact info's, so that i can write an official letter to the bank on your behalf, for them to know you are the elected person i have in mind,for immediate action.

5. Tell me Little about your personal life? and tell me about your country, also tell me what you think we can invest this money on there in your country and also tell me about the Educational sector in your country, if it will be nice for me to study there?

6. I will want to know if you can be able to communicate with me everyday and call me still i join you because i am putting/trusting all i have to you, my future on your hands and care.

I am giving you this information due to the trust i have deposited on you, I love honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of vision and hard working. My favorite language is English and i talk fluently, Meanwhile i will like you to call me, but first through my Reverends telephone number (00221-77-590-4962) between 12.00pm to 3.00pm tell him you want to speak with Miss Aisha from Suda and he will surely call for me immediately. I have a lot to tell you. Please send me your telephone number so that i can call you when ever i have little money with me, i wish you a nice day and think about me and how you can help me invest this money in a lucrative business you like . Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours Sincerely,

Linda

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W73 ([65.54.190.125]) by bay0-omc2-s14.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 15 May 2014 08:52:10 -0700
X-TMN: [/DoViWVmmDhHZchKwwfSHOhsHn6SFPHC]
X-Originating-Email: [lindaa101@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W7340C2B2A0C0A59B8344BEE3360@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lindaa101@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c645b3cc-2f97-4508-bd95-37ed71245ade_"

CONTACT BANKER:
linda 101<lindaa101@outlook.com> Fri, May 16, 2014 at 4:56 AM
My Dear,
Thanks for your responds and cooperation, l am very confident that we will work together in securing my future with what my late father left behind,l also do believe that your place is the place for investment and with your knowledge and integrity as well, l am a woman that have and operates with a positive mind and that is to say that what ever that l have taken up to do must surely succeed the way l do believe.

Bellow is the contacts of the bank,please contact them for the process of transferring the fund into your account.

METRO BANK PLC
Address : Borehamwood, Unit 3E
Theobald Street,Borehamwood WD6 4PR
United Kingdom
Officer In Charge: RICHARD GANN
Tel: +447042063396
Fax:+447042063323
E-mail:transfeunit@financier.com

Account information is as follow
Depositor : Kouider .J. Bashir
Next of Kin :Linda.Bashir
Amount : $5.7M
Account Number : 4009215312
Rib Du Count : 13

The deposit was made in this Branch, so you will have to communicate with my bank as there will give you a detail process you will have to follow.

Please write an e-mail to them, in your e-mail you will have to inform them that you are my nominated next trustee (foreign partner) that you seek for an advice on how best to transfer the money of my father into your account.

Please if you are hear to make guess of me, i will suggest you put an end to this communication now that you have not contacted my bank.

Yours Lovely
Linda

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W36 ([65.54.190.123]) by bay0-omc2-s26.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 16 May 2014 01:56:17 -0700
X-TMN: [M+LxsdDWcST179CZCUdYpiMAlZD/4ucK]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W3610FCD44E24CFD9A6390AE3310@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ff739096-dd53-40e1-8542-6955a899f2b2_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
linda 101<lindaa101@outlook.com> Tue, May 20, 2014 at 6:20 AM
My Dear,

Getting a lawyer was really challenging because of my statue as a refugee,but my greatest happiness is that i have finally found one senior Senegalese
lawyer who has promise to be of assistance in getting these documents you need to transfer my inheritance into your account.

I think you are doing good for the moment and will plead with you to have more effort as that is the only means we can have this documents wish is very
very important.My dear if you keep on with your focus and self determination, i am sure very soon all will be fine.

Once again lawyer in Senegal are so strict, getting this lawyer was not easy so please very careful with your approach to this lawyer as i understand he
don't tolerate much.

He is among the best lawyer, so we stand a better chance of getting this transfer complete with his involvement as our lawyer.

This is the lawyer information, please contact him immediately as it will help fasting the process of the documents needed by the bank.

DRAHIMA LAWFIRM & ASSOCIATE
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
DAKAR REGION
E-MAIL : legalassociatess@consultant.com
PHONE : +221778616629Name : M Drahima C Thielk
SENEGAL- WEST AFRICA

Your Lonely Linda

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W11 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S4.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
Tue, 20 May 2014 03:20:49 -0700
X-TMN: [CZp75npO/5+bxXSJkUkivWELXIH10hSJ]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W1150510BB896325E3268F1E33D0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_950677de-e4da-4301-bbd4-d757471bc525_"

CONTACT SECOND LAWYER:
linda 101<lindaa101@outlook.com> Fri, May 30, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Hello My Dear,
I appreciate your mailing and will want you to know that i trust you with all my life because you are a man after my heart,you are a man god has send for my life revival.

Today i have given you another contact of another lawyer,this lawyer is among the best three lawyer in this Country Senegal,he has a very good reputation in cases because he always win all case he attend.I am so happy that he is the one that will help us because he has a lot of contact in high place in this country.

Please contact him immediately for the preparation of the three documents wish the bank is waiting already for us to summit it

Antonio Embalo & Associate
E-MAIL : Legalurgency@lawyer.com
Dakar Region
West Africa
Senegal
Phone : +221778586810
Name : Barrister Antonio Embalo

Your Lovely
Linda

Note please inform me soon as you contact him

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W33 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
Fri, 30 May 2014 04:12:44 -0700
X-TMN: [+K+YkFJUJaPBFaRkT6cF6ex+MwGTRSQR]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W333D31FB0BC92B270827DCE3270@phx.gbl>
boundary="_940ee9da-9074-471b-ab77-fef20a8daf93_"

SAME PHOTO AS ABOVE:
PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221775904962
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447042063396
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

FAX: +447042063323
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+221778616629
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221778586810
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby ted tala » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi lindaa I have seen your letters, and hope we both should have talked more , please send me some of your photos..contact me as possible..
ted tala
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Oh for crying out loud! Did you not get the fact it's a scammer by the site's name and the fact this section is called "refugee scams"?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Linda escaped the Camp:
Hello My Dear

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co- operation of a new partner from Paraguay . Are currently in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum .

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring the funds, despite the fact that he did it in some way.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Steven poultry which used to be a God - father to me when I was in Dakar, his name is Don poul Steven and his email address is as follows: ( rev.stevenpou@hotmail.com ) and its nubmers phone +221_777079856
Ask him to send a bank draft of $ 350.000.00 certified that I prepared and kept for compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Steven poul and instruct him where to send the draft control.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment , I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand , finally , remember that I had forwarded instruction Rev Steven poul on your behalf to receive that money. So feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the check to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly linda

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W61 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 5 Feb 2015 04:00:12 -0800
X-TMN: [HiaJneZX6XAwsazcE6D7h8qx/XhsemxN]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W61E79C44717FC2C536223AE33B0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_27379757-c951-45b4-bc62-2f5dc3d18a7c_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221777079856
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.