Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

arinecole11@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

arinecole11@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Arine cole
Female / Single
1990 - Aix-en-Provence / France

About Me
i am a good looking girl and God fearing person i am a good looking girl and God fearing person i am a good looking girl and God fearing person i am a good looking girl and God fearing person i am a good looking girl and God fearing person i am a good looking girl and God fearing person i am a good looking girl and God fearing person i am a good looking girl and God fearing person i am a good looking girl and God fearing person i am a good looking girl and God fearing person
Looking For
looking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul matelooking for my soul mate
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Entertainment / Media
Profession enterterner
Living Situation Other
Seeking For Friendship
Movies romeo and juliet
Music cris brown
TV Shows oprah show
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hi, my name is miss Arine Cole,i saw your profile here and i like to contact you.Please i will like you to send me an email with this my email address (arinecole11@live.com) because i have an important issue i want to share with you.write to my email address (arinecole11@live.com ) waiting to hear from you.
Attachments
arine.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: arinecole11@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 06, 2014 4:14 pm

Arine Cole
Female
1995 - Alkmaar / Netherlands

Hello with love, how is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile at this site,I really want to have a good friendship with you, beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site i will be very happy, If you can get back to me through my e-mail address(arinecole11@live.com) so we can get to know each other better and i will give you more of my pictures and also tell you more about me.

please try to send me your email here (arinecole11@live.com) because i am not often here on site.

Yours true friend,

miss Arine Cole
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 18, 2014 9:59 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
arine cole <arinecole11@live.com> Fri, May 2, 2014 at 12:24 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are you doing today! hope all is well with you over there in your country,i hope that you are Enjoying the atmosphere of peace and love?i hope this massage will find you in good health?i really like to have a good relationship with you because have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,please like i said before,my name is miss Arine Cole,i'm from Monrovia in Liberia-west Africa,I'm 26 years old fair in complexion,i am a medical student but i stopped my education last 2 years being 2012.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you and I know that the receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiations before,I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail to you because i need your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me.i am the Secretary to my fathers company starting from my school level up till his death,my late father Dr. FRANCIS COLE was a successful business man, he was also the Director of (FRANCISCO INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) West Africa which is popular in my country,he is also the formal assistance to the head of states during military Reign. Unfortunately i lost him last 3 years September because of the problem he have with his elder brother concerning his company.His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company,you know that this world is full of wicked and evil, my father help him because he is the only blood brother which he have but due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret and after some months he plan to kill me too as he killed my father because my mother was also late,she was died when i was age of 17years,i don't even enjoy my mothers hood but my father was taking very good care of me till his death. so my wicked uncle want to take all the company alone but one of his guide review the secret to me and i escape from my country after i received some trait that show me that he want me dead because i am the only child of my Father.i manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal where i am living as a refugee right now, here Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out from here soon.The only person I have now is Rev.Paul Duke who is the Reverend father in charge of the camp,he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i stay in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, i write and reply mails through the office of the reverend because i did not have any phone or computer of my own.
You can easily contact me with the Reverend Tel number whenever you wish to speak with me,here is his number(+221777102312) if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel to come out and answer your calls,you can call me from 11:00am GMT so that he will be in his office.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $2.5M (Two Million five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars).
I have wrote to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that i will have to find a foreign partner who will assist me to stand for me and transfer the money because i cannot transfer the money by myself due to my refugee status,So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money so that i can get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to stay with you and also complete my studies and you will take 30% of the money for your effort.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me,please i am afraid of loosing the money if people gets to know about it so try to keep this very very secrete from any other person,Meanwhile i will like you to call me so that i will explain every thing well to you and also give you the contact information of the bank so that you will contact them for proper verification, i attach 2 of my old pictures to show you who i am,i would have loved to take some new pictures here in the camp and send to you so that you can see where i am now and what i am going through but i do not have any means of doing that here in the camp, i will be expecting to hear also about your self,your work and your family in your next mail . I am waiting for your reply soonest.
Thanks.
Yours Miss Arine.

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W16 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 2 May 2014 09:24:41 -0700
X-TMN: [I6cmAsZJoTTH78yDUjRHnMz4tFEo11/x]
X-Originating-Email: [arinecole11@live.com]
Message-ID: <COL130-W168B430D83401A52848DD3D7430@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: arinecole11@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e20b0252-eef9-4df4-889c-72d301ae5ca9_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
arine cole <arinecole11@live.com> Mon, May 5, 2014 at 5:13 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Good day my dear how are you together with your peoples over there?i am very happy every time i hear from you,thank you very much for your good and kind hearth towards an orphan like me and i pray that the good lord whom am serving will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to help an orphan like me because i am suffering too much here no good food to eat , no good water to drink in fact i am suffering too much due to the untimely death of my father .

Like i told you before , i contacted the bank after the death of my father to know how they can transfer the money my late father deposited in their bank but the reply i got from them says that i can not claim that money directly due to my refugee statue according to the law that governs united refugee agency , so they told me that i must look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and transfer the money , all you have to do is just to send them mail and ask them that you want to know the possible way to transfer the money , just try to contact them with this their email (r.bank5@aol.com)

HERE ARE MY INFORMATION'S:
Name : ARINE COLE.
Presently recedes in : Quarter 6 room 12 Fatima ta Bocar Gueye, Darousalaam refugee camp,Oroussogui, Senegal.
Nationality : Liberian.
My late father's name : DR. FRANCIS COLE.

THIS IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BANK:
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
ACCOUNT NAME (DR.FRANCIS COLE)
TOTAL AMOUNT (2.5 MILLION DOLLARS)
NEXT OF KIN/BENEFICIARY (MISS PRINCESS COLE)
ACCOUNT NUMBER (BLB745008901546/QB/91/B)
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT OFFICER (DR.CHRISTOPHER GABRIEL )
TELEPHONE NUMBER:+447520662960, 00447035932539

E-mail: ........ ( r.bank5@aol.com
E-mail: ........ ( rbs_transdepartment@yahoo.co.uk
E-mail: .. ......( rbstransdepartment@gmx.com
E-mail: ........ ( transdep@w.cn

Please send this to the bank:

Sir,i am the partner of miss Arine Cole whose father deposited some amount of money in your bank before he died,please i will like to verify this account and also know the possibility on how you can transfer the money to my account so that she can proceed with her life.
Yours faithfully........

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W64 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 5 May 2014 02:13:05 -0700
X-TMN: [QweDY0SroIHYZgShKUeGjmXOODSV1ZRI]
Message-ID: <COL130-W64F4E6DB042168F0FF1043D74C0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_c3b4602a-4f39-4e91-bb4a-7d7d568c0a25_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE LIST:
+221777102312
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031886902
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031886563
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447418364330
Original network provider* Tismi BV

+447520662960
Original network provider* Tismi BV

+447035932539
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Arine made it out of the Camp:
I am miss Arine Cole the girl that contacted you last time when i was in a refugee camp for you to help me transfer my late father fund,i am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner.

Presently I am in with my new partner in his country for investment projects with my new partner Mr. John Judil with the total money.Meanwhile I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempt to assist me which later failed.

Now you will need to contact the camp supervisor as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev. Paul duke and his email address is( rev.paulduke@yahoo.com )his phone number is ( +221768380281 )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $50.000.00 which I prepared and kept for you in your name for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts very much,So feel free and get in touched with him and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft for you to cash cash it with any of your identity card.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the school registration and wedding planing which myself and my new partner are having at hand.

Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore established contact with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and Remain Blessed.REMEMBER TO MAIL HIM WITH,rev.paulduke@yahoo.com

Yours Sincerely ,

Miss ARINE COLE

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W38 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 05:26:06 -0700
X-TMN: [TeAVpeGfwxJLxaOENM4CxKYGNq8ksT6S]
Message-ID: <COL130-W3837A02C873ADEF1726481D7930@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_9d62bbbe-1e70-4ba4-a26d-0c938c0bd9c2_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221768380281
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.