Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favourjama@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favourjama@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:35 pm

favour
Female / Single
1990 - / United States

Slogan
nice looking young girl
About Me
i am a nice looking girl
Looking For
i am looking for a caring man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 152
Weight(kg) 40
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests cooking,reading,dancing,
Music gospel
TV Shows christain tv
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Greetings,

My name is Favour,I would like to tell You or give you a proposal if you are interested then we shall proceed

but first please try to contact me soon at my private email address

(favourjama@outlook.com )

I shall tell You more when i receive Your mail as am not always online here

Thanks and remain blessed,

Favour,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: favourjama@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:52 am

MY ADDITIONS:
favour jama <favourjama@outlook.com> Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 5:42 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Greetings My Dear,
I believe this email will find you in state of mind and good healthy,
Thank you for writing me back through my email, after reading your profile on the site i now decided to share my proposal with you.
I will be very happy if you could pay (5 MINTS) attention to this email, however i will like to introduce my self to you today. My name is Favour jama from the republic of Sierra-leone in west Africa,recently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am (23 Years) old lady (5'7"tall).

I am the only daughter of my late father Dr.Desmond Jama, before his death deals and owned a cocoa company in Sierra-leone and he left so many affairs within my reach and cares (inheritance) as his only child right now, It was on one early morning militants groups attack to my family killing my parents on a cold blood, I am the only one left and i managed my way with the little money i have to this country called Dakar Senegal where i am residing now as a refugee, am in my second year studying nursing school before the incident occurred.

In this camp Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person I have now is Rev Steve Ba who is the Reverend of the (Christ for all Churches ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women's.

Call me with this Reverend's Tel number (00221-761369175) for more discussion with you. if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me. so that he will send for me in this hostel. Call from 4.00pm GMT during our brake time. i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my second year in nursing school before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in EUROPEAN BANK which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ($4.5 Million US Dollars). I have written to the bank manager and he told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status. So i will like you to help me transfer this money from the EUROPEAN BANK to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and continue my nursing education.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here and the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. so in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Dear, please i will like you to send me all this mentioned particulars in order for me to know you more and know whom i am dealing with, If you accepted to lead me with this transfer below is the details required from the Bank:

YOUR FULL NAMES.............
YOUR NATIONALITY............
YOUR OCCUPATION............
YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS.............
YOUR PHONE NUMBER...............
YOUR BANK INFO.................

Once i confirm the above details from you, i shall draft a letter with your information's to the bank and also forward you a copy. attached above is my pictures for you and i will like to see one or two of your pictures so that i will see the face of who i am dealing with. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. I want to hear your voice and to know whom i am dealing with. Have a nice day and think about me always. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours faithfully,
Favour jama,

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W53 ([157.55.2.72]) by dub0-omc4-s20.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 19 Apr 2014 14:42:14 -0700
X-TMN: [V2a1eAWubNLiFTflKIML/gJOWowTHsFU]
X-Originating-Email: [favourjama@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W53F1BED95E6BC36FBA3EFEC25C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: favourjama@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e794fa68-7bd2-442d-a5de-4c0865b281f1_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
favour jama <favourjama@outlook.com> Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 5:12 AM
Cc: "CUSTOMERCARE@RELIANCEBANK.TK" <customercare@reliancebank.tk>, "RRELIANCEBANK@AOL.CO.UK" <rreliancebank@aol.co.uk>

ATTN:MR. TREVOR SMITH.

SIR,
I APPLY ON BEHALF OF THE FAMILY OF LATE DR.DESMOND JAMA AND ON THE ADVICE OF MISS FAVOUR JAMA FOR THE REMITTANCE OF HER LATE FATHER'S FUNDS CONTAINED IN HIS SAID BANK A/C NO: 0030250510296 DBL. TO MY OWN BANK ACCOUNT AS HER TRUSTEE/PARTNER.

BASED ON THE PRELIMINARY LEGAL PROCESSES THAT HAS BEEN AWARDED TO ME BY FAVOUR FATHER FUNDS TO ME, I HUMBLY WISH TO INSTRUCT YOU TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL SUM OF (4.5 MILLION US DOLLARS) OF HIS CREDIT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT:....................?

FULL NAME: CLIPPED
NATIONALITY: USA
RESIDENT ADDRESS: CLIPPED
PHONE NUMBER: CLIPPED
BANK INFO:
CLIPPED
Email address: CLIPPED
PLEASE TREAT AS VERY URGENT, AND DO NOT HESITATE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR GRANTING THIS APPLICATION, AND EXECUTION OF THE ATTENDANT REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE OF YOUR COOPERATION

Mr CLIPPED.
(ON BEHALF OF THE DR.DESMOND FAMILY)

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W57 ([157.55.2.73]) by dub0-omc4-s20.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 23 Apr 2014 02:12:34 -0700
X-TMN: [ONyOBZtrBu81Bg/WO1p1Krudn8s7UirQ]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W5707AAEA33656F634E3237C2580@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_9960cf32-add5-44fa-9ded-66fde9f52a00_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
favour jama <favourjama@outlook.com> Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Dear CLIPPED,

It's lovely writing to you again today. How are you? I thank you for your understanding. please always keep this secret and confidential to you alone. I so much believe that you are doing well. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture. Dear i can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position.

The only problem we have now is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal. Presently i have my late father death certificate and statement of account with me here which i have giving to the lawyer. After going through the bank mail i discussed it with Rev Steve Ba. and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister David Adams .

He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will like you to contact him telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my $4.5 million dollars from the RELIANCE BANK PLC UNITED KINGDOM to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information's are as follows:

the lawyer name is : Barrister David Adams

His Email is : adamslawfilm@live.com

His Phone number is : +221-771822924

Go ahead with him immediately as to enable him get us the required documents, i have handed over everything to him.i will be waiting for your email.
Yours faithfully,
Favour,

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W50 ([157.55.2.71]) by dub0-omc4-s24.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:15:19 -0700
X-TMN: [h86OwHMe9GQSs59AMX8c0YaW3cvgrLjR]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W50E490E1FA3A77E6782C57C2580@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_3d8cac06-1fd9-40d5-a983-53ccf921907b_"

DOCUMENT:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221761369175
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+221771822924
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +22188418516
Number billable as premium rate number
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: favourjama@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Favour Escaped the Camp:
favour jama
5:58 AM (11 hours ago)

to me

Hello Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from united kingdom. Presently I’m in united kingdom for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. that is why i never send you mail. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite and how to bring me out from camp but that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Steve Ba. and his email address is as follows :
( rev_steve_ba@live.com )

and his phone number (00221-761369175) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev Steve Ba and instruct him where to send you the money,try and send him your address and your contact.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Steve Ba on your behalf to receive that money.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. I wish you good luck.
Wishing you best,
Your Best friend.
Miss Favour

HEADER:
Received: from DUB004-OMC4S15.hotmail.com (dub004-omc4s15.hotmail.com. [157.55.2.90])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id fb20si19266584wjc.71.2014.07.15.02.58.07
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 02:58:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of favourjama@outlook.com designates 157.55.2.90 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.55.2.90;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of favourjama@outlook.com designates 157.55.2.90 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=favourjama@outlook.com
Received: from DUB127-W18 ([157.55.2.73]) by DUB004-OMC4S15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 02:58:07 -0700
X-TMN: [1YxJZImpUgXS2HIIiQ3FSrm8wYsjG4S9]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W18BD41BD775F808FC3CB4CC2F60@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_9441c73a-5e82-4090-b34a-9134d1020f8f_"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.