Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

laurababy8@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

laurababy8@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 am

laura
Female / Single
1988 - Abilene / United States

About Me
i am laura nice lady
Looking For
looking for a nice man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Hazel
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 139
Weight(kg) 43
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

Hello

My name is Laura,loving lady i viewed your profile and got interested in knowing you more could you please reply to my mail address (laurababy8@hotmail.com) i have something to tell you so that we will know each other very well i will send you my pic.

Thanks.

Laura,

laurababy8@hotmail.com
Attachments
laura.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: laurababy8@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:22 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
laura wintour <laurababy8@hotmail.com> Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:54 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest one,
Thank you for your mail, I would really like to have good relations with you, and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you.

I decided to write to you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile, Iam Miss Laura,25 years old girl from Côte d'Ivoire, the only daughter of the late Wintour Sirleaf, deputy minister of national security under the leadership of President Laurent Gbagbo, who is currently in exile after many innocent souls were killed, My father was killed by Laurent Gbagbo's government, accusing it of my father attempted coup.

I have to contact you because of matreatment I received from my stepmother, my step,plans is to take all my late father's treasury and property from me after the unexpected death of my beloved father.

Meanwhile, I would like to flee to Europe, but she hide away my passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, she did not find where I left my father's file, which contains important documents. So I decided to run to refugee camp, where I currently seeking asylum under the auspices of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee here in Lome, the Republic of Togo. I want to write to you personally for the long-standing business relationships and investment in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited amount of U.S. $3 600, 000.00 to the bank with my name as next of kin. Nevertheless,I want you to help me transfer the money to your account and you will help me to invest the money in your country if you accept to help me I will forward to you necessary documents for confirmation of your acceptance assist me in the transfer and investment fund.As you will help me in investment, and I want to complete my studies,I was in my 1 year at university , when the crisis began .

It is my intention to compensate you 10% of the total amount of money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response, indicating your interest, I shall put everything in place immediately. In light of the foregoing, I would be grateful urgent communications indicating your ability and willingness to deal with this transaction sincerely.

In anticipation of your urgent and positive response. Please do leave it only to your self please, I ask you not to disclose it to any other person,until the transfer is made.
Best regard

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W73 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s16.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 14 Apr 2014 23:54:28 -0700
X-TMN: [GJWSsMCcxjOtydIehdgmQaP8fCsN5/G8]
X-Originating-Email: [laurababy8@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W73413FED57F1E00C51CFAA84500@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: laurababy8@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_f16e011d-ed99-4847-b762-4c9cbe1eaf1f_"

laura wintour <laurababy8@hotmail.com> Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 5:36 PM
My Love,
I have just received your email with lot's of excitement, because since when I sent the long letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue. I am glad now that I saw your email.

Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the refugees camp,
I told the Rev.Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugees camp life is very difficult even to eat here is very difficult,You can also call me through the Rev.Father's telephone number +22898863418 Remember to ask of Miss.Laura Wintour Sirleaf that stays in the female hostel room 14 when you will call me.

I ran away from my country to Lome in republic of Togo, After when my step mother threaten to kill me, If I do not give her the information to claim this money which is the only thing my late father left for me to survive the human race, Thinking unfinished education, I decided to take the risk to ran to Togo by road with a public car after 8 days rough journey, Since I do not have any body here in Togo I had no option than to beg myself into the refugees camp to be able to eat and continue living, Here in the refugees camp their condition is that we don't go out and we don't miss up with people, and the moment you brake the rule you will be out from their guidance.

sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have borders you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.

Despite the money I really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me ? If yes I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart, Because I don't want to under go torture any more.

FULL NAME ...........................
COUNTRY ..............................
HOUSE ADDRESS .................
OFFICE ADDRESS..................
PHONE NUMBER ...................
OCCUPATION ........................

My love please i want you to send your contact information to me and pics to enable me know you more and also to give you my late fathers bank contact so that you can contact them as my partner for possible means of transferring the money in your account.

please send me your contact as soon as you receive this message. your current picture to enable me know how you look like now. I have prepared the letter which you will have to send to the bank, I will send it as soon as I received your next email.I will be waiting for next email with happiness.
regards love

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W16 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s14.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:36:11 -0700
X-TMN: [oSHylToqR86VMrQeBaLVnZov0b3R855P]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W16C91C95448EECE1589BF284530@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_2a553cab-5dba-4a97-945f-3bde00007815_"

laura wintour <laurababy8@hotmail.com> Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Hello My Dearest,

Honey how are you doing today over there in your country including your family members? I hope everything is alright with you over there by the Grace of God,honey i have already introduced you to my late fathers bank as my foreign partner for the transfer so you have no problem by contacting them via email regarding the possibilities of transferring the money to your account.honey below is the structure of the mail you will send to the bank.

Dear Mr. ........

My name is Mr .............. I am the foreign partner of Miss Laura Wintour Sirleaf..
Sir, Miss laura informed me about her late father's money deposited in your bank account Royal Bank OF SCOTLAND which the total figure is $3.6million dollars , and the account N° is RB343I05601364/QB/71/SB, and I am ready to give her every help needed for her to get her late father's money. So now I want to know what it will take for the money to be transferred into my own account in my country.
Mr .................

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Telephone number is +44 3300010971
Account Number RB343I05601364/QB/71/SB
Amount: 3.6Million USD.
Email: rbs.telex@yahoo.co.uk
Email: brucevansaun@writeme.com
Contact Person : Mr Bruce Van Saun
Depositor: Dr.Wintour Sirleaf.
Next of kin:Laura

My Dearest,honey please i want to return back to the camp now, please try to send me an email if you hear from my late fathers bank concerning this transfer.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W70 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s7.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 04:57:50 -0700
X-TMN: [p6Dc4MTupKAA4kRdEj1e0mCELu+BWtbJ]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W701D197EA9997C8F3730F984520@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_687d03f8-12f4-4f61-9962-a22a806022d7_"

laura wintour <laurababy8@hotmail.com> Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:42 AM

Hello dear how are you doing today hope you are fine.i am very happy that the bank have replied us,i think we are both lucky.please let this courage of ours continue till we are done with the transfer.here in the camp i do not have any body i am the only child of my family and fate brought me to the camp where i stay now.i discussed with the reverend father on how we can get a Togolese lawyer since the demanded of it and i cant find him by my self because we are not allowed to make moves and this morning the reverend called me and showed me to him and i have also briefed him about you and the transfer.please i want you to contact the lawyer so that he can enquirer on those documents that the bank demanded.write to the lawyer now okey

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY:BARRISTER NICK JAJA (ESQ.)
ADDRESS: 511 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE
TELEPHONE: +22892111487
E-MAIL: nick_jaja@hotmail.com

Dear please contact him so that he can get us the necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling documents of which he told me that he will render any service to us.
God bless you.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W54 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s13.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 01:42:07 -0700
X-TMN: [cKwbgL5Vc2lL4ys8IfLktr18XQVbp5vO]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W5456560E2481A29F1AA49C84590@phx.gbl>
boundary="_438d0350-8e49-45cc-a9c6-460ed5ae7910_"

PICS AND ID:

PHONE LIST:
+22898863418
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)

+443300010971
Number billable as national geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider*

+442032894733
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+22892111487
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: laurababy8@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Added E-mail and Laura gets out of the Refugee Camp:
Dearest In Heart,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place,despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-mother to me when i was in Lome, her name is Mrs.Rita ibe and her email address is as follows : rita_ibe2014@yahoo.com Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $100.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mrs Rita and instruct her where to send you the draft.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs Rita Ibe on your behalf to receive that draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
As soon as you are in contact with her you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay,
Yours truely

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W81 ([65.55.90.201]) by SNT004-OMC4S18.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Sun, 31 Aug 2014 15:46:55 -0700
X-TMN: [newNMdD8h1ftA7EXg9ZwLsHG/Nt0IsNj]
X-Originating-Email: [laura_wintour724@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W8171013B27CBEE7B1B59C7A6D90@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: laura_wintour724@hotmail.com
boundary="_b80a7891-ca0a-4d78-95c6-5c04360d9857_"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.