Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lisaatifa@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lisaatifa@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Lisa
Female / Single
1990 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
lov is real
About Me
I am a very reliable and responsible person. I am serious and family-oriented. They say that I am sincere, sympathetic and understanding Im a fun loving spontaneous girl, Love to go out and hang, I like all sports but only really play football, run track and swim. people say it is easy with me in any situation. I am a very devoted and loyal girl and I want to devote my life to the person who is ready to accept my love and best feelings.
Looking For
I am looking for a man with a kind heart, who can put the goals and reach them. I need a responsible man who can take care of his wife and family. I want him to be hard-working but I also need a man who likes having fun. I would like my man to be without bad habits
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Interests ask me latter
Activities ask me latter
Books ask me latter
Movies ask me latter
Music ask me latter
TV Shows ask me latter
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hello dear, My name's are Lisa Atifa, I have seen a lots of profiles but i'm very selective, you are one of my selection, I am not always online here please write to my private email address i have something important to shear with you, don't ignore my message I wait your reply with impatience. ( lisaatifa@yahoo.com )
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lisaatifa@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:42 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Lisa Atifa <lisaatifa@yahoo.com> Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 3:52 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello My Dearest.

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail how are you today? How was your day, hope fine? As for me loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal and in this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

My name is miss Lisa Atifa, 24 years old from Dar-fur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late Engr.Oniel R Ukec Atifa. My late father Engr.Oniel R Ukec Atifa was the Chairman Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Dar-fur. The brutal killing of my father, mother, and kid sister took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Dar-fur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Reverend Father Ezekiel who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number is ( +221772045778 ) Email ( fatherezekiel57@yahoo.com ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with the girl from Dar-fur Sudan Lisa Atifa he will sent for me in the hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5 M (Six million five hundred thousand US dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country to meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it i will be in trouble.

Honey i want to have your full information's such as;

Your full name

Address

Your occupation-

Phone number

As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust my mind found on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely. My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me and like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day while you think about me.

Waiting to hear from you, hope to see your photo nest time,

Miss Lisa.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.176.146] by web190903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:52:16 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpIZWxsbyBNeSBEZWFyZXN0LgoKSSBhbSBtb3JlIHRoYW4gaGFwcHkgaW4geW91ciByZXBseSB0byBteSBtYWlsIGhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5PyBIb3cgd2FzIAp5b3VyIGRheSwgaG9wZSBmaW5lPyBBcyBmb3IgbWUgbG9uZWxpbmVzcyBoYXZlIGJlZW4gbXkgZnJpZW5kIG92ZXIgaGVyZSAKaW4gRGFrYXIgU2VuZWdhbCBhbmQgaW4gdGhpcyBjYW1wIHdlIGRvbid0IGFsbG93ZWQgdG8gZ28gb3V0IGZyb20gdGhlIApjYW1wIGFueSBob3cgc29tZXRpbWVzIHdlIHVzZWQgdG8gdGFrZSBwZXJtaXNzaW9uLCABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
References: <CAKfcJWpLiHYinaDBcmhcpgJyt_JC4edhAySvmRJWLFvVUG9uDg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1397548336.10004.YahooMailNeo@web190903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:52:16 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: Lisa Atifa <lisaatifa@yahoo.com>
Subject: From Lisa

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Lisa Atifa <lisaatifa@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 3:41 AM
My dearest one,
How are you today? i guess you're alright over there today? I have noted your data.. and i can say that am happy now. And from what i understood about you, you are a God's sent man to bring me out of this sufferings, Yes i call it sufferings because there are some days here when i do not eat for a whole day because there is no food, and i don't have any money in my hands to take care of my needs... My dear, i am suffering here seriously, but am so happy now god has sent you to come and take me away from here. So do not relent while helping me, Do all that you can do to help me come out from here and achieve my goals in life. And if there is anything that you can do to give me little food till when we will finish the transfer please do! OK?

Meanwhile you can contact the bank with their contact details below for more confirmation while we will wait for their response. And if you receive any letter from the bank please forward it to me immediately OK, My plans is to come and meet you over there immediately after the transfer is concluded so that i can begin a new and better life there with you.

Email: (inforclydesdaletransferbank@aol.co.uk )

Bank Name: ----- Clydesdale Bank Plc.
Bank Address: ---- 35 Regent Street Westminister Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4ND.
Contact Person:-------- Dr. Gerry Higgins ( Director - Credit Administration Dept, )
Tel: +44-7934 990 041
Fax: +44-7027 913 218
Email: (inforclydesdaletransferbank@aol.co.uk )

Name of Depositor: Engr.Oniel R Ukec Atifa.
Name of Next of Kin:Miss Lisa Atifa
Amount Deposited: US$6,500,000.00.

My intention is to give you 25% of the total money for your assistance and 5% for expenses immediately after the transfer is completed OK. So while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the procedure of transferring money to your Bank account OK. Although i will use your information and write to the Bank now also, introducing you to them as my chosen partner, but don't forget to tell me whenever you hear from them so that we will know the steps to take OK.
God bless you as you do this today.

Yours Lisa.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.165.36] by web190904.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 18 Apr 2014 15:41:02 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhcmVzdCBvbmUsDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheT8gaSBndWVzcyB5b3UncmUgYWxyaWdodCBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIHRvZGF5PyBJIGhhdmUgbm90ZWQgeW91ciBkYXRhLi4gYW5kIGkgY2FuIHNheSB0aGF0IGFtIGhhcHB5IG5vdy4gQW5kIGZyb20gd2hhdCBpIHVuZGVyc3Rvb2QgYWJvdXQgeW91LCB5b3UgYXJlIGEgR29kJ3Mgc2VudCBtYW4gdG8gYnJpbmcgbWUgb3V0IG9mIHRoaXMgc3VmZmVyaW5ncywgWWVzIGkgY2FsbCBpdCBzdWZmZXJpbmdzIGJlY2F1c2UgdGhlcmUgYXJlIHNvbWUgZGF5cyBoZXIBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/529 YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Message-ID: <1397806862.98801.YahooMailBasic@web190904.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 15:41:02 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Darling please below is the bank contact and address to write to the bank immediately for the transfer

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Lisa Atifa <lisaatifa@yahoo.com> Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 4:32 AM
My Darling,

How are you? I believe that you are in good health, as for me, i thank God for seeing today, all my prayer is for God to open all your ways and bless you in whatever you are doing for living over there in your Country Amen. Once again thanks for your ability towards this transfer.

My dear, regarding the required documents the bank needs from us, i have with me here the statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give him,so he can send them to you with the power of attorney and the other two documents from the high court of Senegal) I thought it's the only thing the bank need from us before they will transfer the money into your account. So i went and informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me contact of a respected lawyer here in Senegal and he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also registered member in (Senegalese Bar of Association) i believe he will help us to get the documents from the high court.

E-mail: (barristerdukelawfirms@yahoo.fr)

Please i will like you to contact him through his e-mail or through his phone number today, honey tell him that you are my Foreign partner and ask him if he could help us to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money which is my inheritance in CLYDESDALE BANK PLC London to Your account in your country.

1. Full Name.
2. Contact Address.
3. you phone number.
4. Name of my Bank.
5. Your Identity No.
6. Occupation/Profession.
As the bank said that your name will be appeared in the document

This is the Lawyer's contact,

(Barrister) Dr.Duke Ashman,
principal Attorney,
Duke Ashman Law office,
No.48 Avenue Lamine Gueye ,
Dakar Senegal.
E-mail: (barristerdukelawfirms@yahoo.fr)
Tel : +221-781805470.

My Dear, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney and other documents and make sure you get back to me as soon as you receive any reply from him and do let me know if he agree to help us. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you and also enjoy the rest of my life with you over there , My love i want you to know that I'm praying and fasting for you,i strongly believe that God will answer our prayer's, thank you once again, and God bless you, i am waiting to hear from you soonest, have a wonderful day.

With lot of Love from my deepest heart
Yours forever in love,
Lisa.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.129.114] by web190901.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:32:55 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGFybGluZywKCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91PyBJIGJlbGlldmUgdGhhdCB5b3UgYXJlIGluIGdvb2QgaGVhbHRoLCBhcyBmb3IgbWUsIGkgdGhhbmsgR29kIGZvciBzZWVpbmcgdG9kYXksIGFsbCBteSBwcmF5ZXIgaXMgZm9yIEdvZCB0byBvcGVuIGFsbCB5b3VyIHdheXMgYW5kIGJsZXNzIHlvdSBpbiB3aGF0ZXZlciB5b3UgYXJlIGRvaW5nIGZvciBsaXZpbmcgb3ZlciB0aGVyZSBpbiB5b3VyIENvdW50cnkgQW1lbi4gT25jZSBhZ2FpbiB0aGFua3MgZm9yIHlvdXIgYWJpbGl0eSB0b3dhcmRzIHRoaXMgdHJhbnMBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
References: <CAKfcJWo=gY0v+eBwn9YYa=UcFkhcOZukSmCPj7e1DF3tv-QU+A@mail.gmail.com> <8D12C137315EF5D-23E4-4086F@webmail-vm024.sysops.aol.com> <CAKfcJWrUfAy8fmhH-KsU80YhwpSEto0WcDLd717ZcfUgL8er9A@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1398241975.94289.YahooMailNeo@web190901.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:32:55 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: Lisa Atifa <lisaatifa@yahoo.com>
Subject: DARLING PLEASE HERE IS A LAWYER CONTACT TO WRITE TO HIM IMMEDIATELY TO HELP US GET THE DOCUMENTS

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221772045778
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447934990041
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +447027913218
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Call Telecom Ltd

+221781805470
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lisaatifa@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:38 am

Lisa Got out of the Death Camp:

Lisa Atifa < dflosd@hotmail.com >

3:24 PM (4 hours ago)
to lisaatifa

Hello Dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Belgium. Presently I am in Belgium for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us. Now you will need to contact the Assistant Rev Father of the camp whom used to be a Father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Father Joel and his email address is (( fatherjoel58@yahoo.com ) or you call him through his phone number here (+221-781805470) i told him to send you a certified cheque of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand. Finally,remember that I had forwarded instructions to Father Joel on your behalf to receive that cheque.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now,please don't forget to contact me when you are through with that.

So write to father Joel immediately for your cheque with the his email below
( fatherjoel58@yahoo.com )

Yours sincerely,
Lisa.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY168-W28 ([65.54.190.61]) by BAY004-OMC1S5.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:24:33 -0700
X-TMN: [ofev2qcXs2h2ez0++o5Y8HhdHuYh1QME]
X-Originating-Email: [dflosd@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY168-W28569EB583E83B7AAF49A3D9F90@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: dflosd@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_e9a50e72-6b18-4c54-9c92-6ed515732d1f_"
Reply-To: <lisaatifa@yahoo.com>
To: "lisaatifa@yahoo.com" <lisaatifa@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good news from, Pamela

Subject "Good News From Pamela??"
(Stupid Scammers Alert)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.