Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: Treasy Maxwell <treasymaxwell28@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:31 am

Email:

DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; How are you doing over there in your country,i believe you are doing well and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Treasy Maxwell i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from RWANDA in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the Civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Simon Maxwell, was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficulty situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Felis Moor,who is the pastor of the ( MISSION SAVIOR CHURCH ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 774391805) I will like you to reach me on this number ,if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragedy incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.7(Seven Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my pictures.I will send you more in my next mail as soon as you respond back to me,and i will also like you to send me your own pictures and also tell me about your self so that i will know who you are.Have a nice day and think about me.waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Miss Treasy Maxwell,

Header:

Received: from [41.83.188.135]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 04:34:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My Dearest One, Please I Need Your Assistance

Originating IP: 41.83.188.135
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Tina Kipkalya <tina_kipkalya@yahoo.com.ph>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:03 am

On net log,

Hello Greetings from Tina !

Before i proceed, how are you today? Hope you are in perfect condition of health, which is the most priority in life. My name is Tina. I know that you may be so astonished how i get to your profile. I saw your profile here so i decided to extend my felicitations to you, presently i can not really specify what prompted my drive to write but i did have the mind that you could be a nice person, then i feel to drop this few line of words to you, wishing that we can make it together to become friends. Remember that age, color or distance or even language does not matter but true love matters a lot in life.

I will be very happy if you could write me back via (tina_Kipkalya@yahoo.com.ph), so that we can get to know each other better and share our feelings and see what happens in future, and also to view our photos as well, i will be waiting to hear from you. Thanks and have a pleasant day.

Yours new friend.Tina.

Profile elements:

destinyboy55 - no picture
female - 24 years, (Ile-de-France) France
2 visitors since 22 July 2012.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Tina Kipkalya <tina_kipkalya@yahoo.com.ph>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:06 am

Rev Anthony Emmanuel - Tel number +221771257836
This little orphan with millions has two Reverend Fathers... :)

Email:

Dearest one,

l am so much excited and happy because of your response to my request. How is your business, and other daily activities together the atmosphere, your health which is the most important of all in life? l hope that you are sound in good health and life is treating you marvellously well and also that you are doing great in your work. it is my pleasure to be in contact with you to share our ideas and get to know each together very well as one can not do without each other and i believed that is the purpose of God's creation on earth to be in each others company. i really welcome you into my life for you to know all the truth about me.

Like i said in my first contact mail that my name miss Tina Kipkalya Kones (24) years of age, single and never married, i am from Kenya in East Africa. but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. The main reason why i contacted you is to let you know that l'm in a helpless situation My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 2010, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http:/ /edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one of the leading bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $4.8M(Four Million eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer because of my refugee status here in Senegal and also my father's wishes during the time of deposition, the Bond indicated that his next of kin can only come for the money in the Demise ( Death ) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of 30 years or through an appointed trustee/representative. I have chosen to contact you after my fasting and praying, I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, things are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of good food and poor medical treatment. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't want to loss my life Please. I was a first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number( +221-77-125-7836) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me from the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place and i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because i don't want to loss my life the only person i have now is Rev Anthony Emmanuel who is the Rev pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in this refugee camp he has been very nice to me since i came in here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the Female's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

My dear, I am convinced in my mind me that you are the true person to help me. I will disclose more to you when relocate to your country because my stepmother have been threaten to assassinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where i am living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. I will give you 15% of the total amount for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. Please tell me if you are ready to help me so I can go on to pass the account information to you. And I want you to send me your full name, contact address with telephone number for easy communication,I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to yourself for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you in the name of God, not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone and i am afraid of people in this world ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev Issac.M.Diop, as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from the church office. So my dear i want to let you know that i have the documents for the claims.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest with some of your picture . Attached here is my picture that i promise you.
Yours Sincerely, Tina Kipkalya Kones.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.133.105]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:09:25 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: God bless you as I am Looking forward to a positive response from you.

Originating IP: 41.82.133.105
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar

All valid IP Addresses found in the header.
Ip Address 3rd Party Info Provider City Flag Country
* 41.82.133.105 Sonatel Dakar Senegal
106.10.151.219 Peninsula Corporate Park n/a Singapore
106.10.166.126 Peninsula Corporate Park n/a Singapore
106.10.148.69 Peninsula Corporate Park n/a Singapore
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sabahosmantaha@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Using same picture already reported above...

On net log,

$$$$$
___$$$$$$$$$
__$$$____$$$$______$$$$
_$$$______$$$__$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$_______$$$________$$$$
_$$$________$_________$$$$____§§§§§
_$$$______ ____________$$$$__§§§§§§§§§
_$$$____________§§§§§§$$$$_§§§_____§§§- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__$$$_________§§§____$$$$_§§§_______§§§
___$$$_______§§§____$$$$§§§§§_______§§§- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
____$$$______§§§__$$$$___§§§________§§§
_____$$$_____§§§_$$$$_____§_________§§§
______$$$____§§§§$__________________§§§
________$$__$$§§§§§________________§§§
_________$$$$$§ §§§§§_____ _________§§§
__________$$$___§§§§§§§___________§§§
___________$_______§§§§§________§§§
______________________§§§§_____ §§§
________________________§§§§§_§§§
___*o..*___________________§§§§§§
_*_o....O.
..................................................- .......................................

hello my name is miss sabah osmant,i will like you to be my close friend, if you accept it contact me at(sabahosmantaha@yahoo.com)for my photos and more details about me,thanks sabah

Profile elements:

babyluv22
male - 26 years, Senegal
Name laura 123
1405 friends, 13 935 visitors since 23 October 2009.

On loveintellects.com,
Username:sabahosmants
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jane23love@yahoo.in

Unread postby TheDane » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Jane - jane23love@yahoo.in

Received: from [41.214.11.66] by web171406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:21:45 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1345836105.6709.YahooMailClassic@web171406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:21:45 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: jane23love@yahoo.in
Subject: My New Friend
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

My New Friend
I am well pleased to contact you after viewing your profile here i am interested in having communication with you as a genuine friend please dear write me back using my private email address here at ( jane23love@yahoo.in ) i am waiting to hear from you soon.
yours new friend
TheDane
Super survivor

Re: jane23love@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:57 am

Images used with the same email adress:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: treasymaxwell28@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:24 am

Email:

Hello
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Paul johnson and his email address is as follows ( revpauljohnson60@yahoo.com ). and his number is ( +221774690357
i told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received.
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
Miss Treasy

Header:

Received: from [41.214.11.138]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 00:48:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: COMPASATION

Originating IP: 41.214.11.138
Originating ISP: Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
City: Dakar
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Merie Merie merieand87@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby duckhunter » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:25 am

From 4pp l.com: prester2, 25, New York, New York USA

Spam:
Hi, my name is Merie and i will like to be your friend if you don't mind you can please email me at (merieand87@yahoo.co.uk) so that i will give you my fotos and info.

Email:
Hi Dear,
How are you today?. I appreciate your reply to honor my request,I hope you are in perfect peace and health with your family? my heart is filed with joy that you honored my request because true friendship do not care for age, color, distance or tribe if we like each other, rather, we shall make impossible to become possible to meet together no matter the distance or tribe. I want to share things in common with you,compare our past life's, present and future experiences to exercise joy and happiness all the days of our life.

Meanwhile,my name is Merie B. Amber, a citizen of Gambia Republic but i am living presently in Dakar Senegal, i am a girl of 25years old, never been married and no kids. I am fair in complexion, great sense of humor,loving,caring,humble, faithful,trustworthy, slow to anger,compassionate, I am glad to communicate with you today because i have been searching for a nice person,kind, caring, some one i can trust in my life, who will take care of me,one who will ensure my life into a safety hand, one who i can express my self to and share things in common with as long as i live, and my heart is telling me that you are the person who God has sent to my life .

I promise to be a nice girl to you as long as we continue in this communication and i strongly believe that God have a purpose for our friendship in future. I want you to tell me about you, your social life,your country, your occupation,do you like my photos?, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail with my contact number.
Thank you for your understanding, Waiting for your soonest reply.
Yours lovely,
Merie

Ip address: 41.82.79.235 Senegal

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

nieceabhassan87@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:46 am

On net log,

I believe you are the one i'm searching for,
Hi Dear, friend how are you today,i saw your profile today I think we can build a good relationship and share our ideas you can contact me on my email (nieceabhassan87@rocketmail.com)so that i can send you some of my pictures and tell you more about me.and i have something special that i want to tell you. have a wonderful day, from miss niece,
regards
nieceabhassan87@rocketmail.com

Profile elements:

niece1986 - no picture
female - 26 years, Croydon, United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Niece Abhassan <nieceabhassan87@rocketmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:47 am

Email:

Hello Dearest,
I am so happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. Well my name is Miss Niece Abhassan .i am 25 years single,Libya in North Africa. I am 5.3ft tall. fear in complexion. Single, (never married ) and presently, presently residing in Dakar Senegal. My parents are from Libya in North Africa, were i was born and besides they are no more. it was quit unfortunate that i lost them in crises. My late father Dr Marvin Abhassan, was managing director of MARVINS IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY(Ltd) in Tripoli (The capital State of Libya), During the crises the rebel and the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house and killed my parents, It is only me that is alive.

I managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of United Nation army where i am living now with the missionary, headed by Rev Father Benjamin, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the crisis the only person i have now is Rev Benjamin. he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the women's hostel in the camp.This is Rev telephone number is ( +221-776204548)if you want call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer you. I was lucky to escape with my Father's File which contains important documents and i wish to contact you personally for a relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My late father deposited the sum of (5.3 million us dollars)five million three hundred thousand US Dollars in bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in the area of investment. I will like to complete my study over there in your country immediately after the transfer, as I was in my school, when the crisis started. Know that i can't withdraw the money my self here due to the law of this country, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal, i have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, however,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money,like l said l want you to call me because l have a lot to tell you,my favorite language is English, and i speak English very fluently because i attended an English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, l kept this secret to people and want you to also keep this secret. I will be thinking about you so much as i hope to hear from you soon, Have a wonderful day,Attached here is my picture. I still remain yours forever Niece

The first picture is already reported here (red t-shirt).

Header:

Received: from [41.214.11.47]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 02:47:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AM VERY HAPPY TO READ YOUR RESPOND TODAY

Originating IP: 41.214.11.47
Originating ISP: Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.