Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mirabellt@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Hello Dear,

Please I would like you to permit to disclose my life after, I am 22 years old girl. I would love to have a long-term relationship with you and as well as I highly delighted to know more about you, I need your urgent assistance in retrieving the sum of € 5.650, 000.00 Euro (Five million, six Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros which my late Dad deposited in a financial Bank in Spain.

Be reassured that this is 100% risk free, so please I really need your urgent assistance in retrieving this money from the bank which you will also help me to invest it in your country and again help me to continue my education in your country best university, I am ready to offer 15% of the total amount to you for handling this transaction sincerely for the mutual benefit of both of us, Please note to reply me via my private email address;mirabellt@yahoo.com
Yours lovely
Miss Mirabell Tobashituh,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mirabellt@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

benitagood1mendy@yahoo.in

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:12 pm

lifebenita
online female - 25 years, Indore, India
920 visitors
Pictures (1) | Friends | Guestbook| Shouts

About me

More about me
Name
lifebenita love
Date of birth
02/06/1988
India
Native language
English

189151477_10065020_52785116.jpg

Hello Dear,
My name is Benita, i saw your profile today i and became interested in you, i will also like to know more about you, i want you to reply my mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and tell you more things about me. Here is my email address (benitagood1mendy@yahoo.in) i believe we can start from here so am waiting for your reply to my email address above. Remember that distance or tribe does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
Yours new found friend,(benitagood1mendy@yahoo.in)
Thanks Benita.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

aminatalonelygirl@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:26 pm

beautyluv0 said on 08/09/13 3:04 PM
Greetings from aminata. I hope that every things is ok with you I felt like communicating with you, my name is aminata, is my pleasure to cultivate a healthy friendship with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email, (aminatalonelygirl@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend. aminata.
Wayne

lilianjohnson581@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:04 am

Another email address used by the above scammer
lilianjohnson581@yahoo.com
Wayne

anitatogar@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:37 am

On WDF:

Hello dear i am Miss Anita by name, single, i want to know more about you after viewing your profile here which got my interest. I will really love to have a mutual interaction with you, because i have an important thing i will also like to discuss with you if you don't mind. Pls reply me direct to my email(anitatogar@ho tmail.com) so as to keep our communication more safe and secured ok.
i will be expecting your message in my email (anitatogar@hotmail .com)

With hugs
Anita

Profile elements:

Anitalove02
25 y/o female from Sydney, Australia

Love does not count distance when it comes to sincere one

The profile picture is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sarahbashan@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:52 pm

sarah2
HELLO How are you? i hope you are fine, My name is Miss Sarah, I am browsing today i come acrose your profile with your email, it seams like some thing touches me, i started having some feeling in me which i have never experience in my life before, i decided to write you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(sarahbashan@.co.uk)I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss Sarah (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(sarahbashan@yahoo.co.uk)
Wayne

laurababy47@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:09 am

laura77
nice to meet you, my name is Laura. i am presently single and searching for a trusted and God fearing person. I hope you are fine in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile and got interested in knowing you, please if you don't mind I will like you to get back to me through my email address (laurababy47@yah00.com) i have something to tell you so that we can know about ourselves and to share ideas and pictures.please do not neglect a mumble and lonely heart that seeks for your attention I with you joyful and happy day.miss Laura laurababy47@yah00.com ( PLEASE HELP ME CORRECT MY EMAIL to laurababy47@yahoo.com )
Wayne

Re: blessing_bashan@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Email:

COMPENSACTION

My dear, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium.

Presently I'm in Belgium for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend father George Kalifah, his email is(revgeorgekalifah@yahoo.com) Phone;00221.778316000
Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $300,000,00: Three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary Reverend George to receive the cheque from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay,i promise to meet you in one day in your country,thanks ,thanks and God bless you,

Best regards,
Blessing Bashan

Header:

Return-Path: <blessing_bashan@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.88.151]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:00:25 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 41.82.88.151
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

About +221778316000:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Same Reverend Father and same phone number are also reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=258 with the email address stella002bashan@katamail.com and different pictures.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

beckyolds@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:55 pm

On Zorpia:

Hello
How are you today?
My name is Becky,after reading your profile,i will like to have a relationship with you,For more details reply me at( beckyolds@ymail.c om )i will send you my picture later

Profile elements:

BECKY - no picture
25, United Kingdom

Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 20 or above, in United Kingdom.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.