Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: lorita100@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Scammer emails and fake document:

Date: Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Subject: About me please i need freedom

Dear;
How was your day?
I Lorita Liberian nationals Jasmine lady, I think it's pretty good. As you know, in a refugee camp here in Dakar, here's my very stressful. To live by the grace of the gods is like staying in the prison camp, and soon to come here. Now you have all no relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
I came here but i am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel in the camp where I am in my pastor Rev. Pastor Benjamin (Christ for all Churches), the only one in the camp was very nice man and a woman just for me, there is no reason for a two-bed and breakfast. Search Pastors Tel number is (00221771359908), you take me to the hostel, tell him you want to talk to me, please. Search for 13:00 GMT. Please. The right or privilege to one thing I the law of this country against a refugee here, because there's money or whatever. No, I attended my first year before the tragic incident that killed my parents love you, because I want to go back to my studies. Please listen to this, to you my deceased father's death certificate here with me and get a second account, he deposited some amount of money in the bank to survive, because it is a leading
He (five million seven hundred thousand dollars), respectively, and close relatives of my name in the amount of $ 5.7 M. Apply this money to your account, for he said to them, and they say, to my travel documents and I want to get my ticket situation that will help you to develop a common foreign refugees to give me some money to get help to get, he said. It was like a father to me, because I'm not the only person who knows about the priest kept this secret to people in the camp here. So, to keep the light from above, and people will be happy to tell you for fear of my life, to know and if you've lost money.
Sir, under me, and I know better than you all the details of the account of my deceased father the number to send the bass, so you want to send bank details and I will give you what you need to know who you work for
(1) Full name
(2) Country and place of residence, and
(3) When the call
I promise to tell you all this information due to the trust was overthrown in a note. If you are honest and insightful because I love you. A vision, a real man, and there is a lot of work. my dear heart, soon I will be with you for the love and marriage than their base. My favorite language is English. In the meantime, as I said, I want to mention, you have a lot of things. I would love to hear from you. Have a nice day and think about me. Looking forward to hear from you last
Yours forever in mind

Email:

Date: Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Subject: RBS / ACCOUNTS DEPT FOR THE FUND TRANSFER
To: xxx
Cc: lorita100@yahoo.com
                 ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
                                          N0 113 south Street, St Andrews Fife Scotland
                                              Email; royalbkconsultan@aol.co.uk
                                               Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
                                Tel, +447544464467
                                           Fax, 448709740249

For Your Kind Attention,

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we received today. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss, Jasmine Awa (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposited with this bank. Late Dr. Wilson Awa is our late customer with substantial amount of 5,700,000.00$, he deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds
to your bank account on her behalf.
Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer, on behalf of the next of kin.

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Wilson Awa (Her decease father) confirming his death.

3. An Affidavit of oath from Senegalese high court.
Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

4. Also you have to provide your account information which will facilitate transfer of this fund into your Account in your given Bank as soon as these documents are provided.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s) please contact our foreign Operational Director Mr Smith Mills (Foreign/wire transfer officer) for more directive/clarifications.

Yours faithfully
Mr. Stephen Hester
or Account Dept

royalbkconsultan@aol.co.uk
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC

=======END OF MESSAGE======

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message and do not replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard, and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

patience2george@hotmail.com

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Fri May 17, 2013 9:31 am

Header info:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 65.55.116.7
Originating ISP: Microsoft Hosting
City: Redmond
Country of Origin: United States

Please Help Me!‏
Inbox
x

patience george
6:55 PM (14 hours ago)

to me
Hello my dearest,
I hope you are fine. If so thanks be to God almighty
I am more than happy for this relationship which i believe it will last forever. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. i am a single girl that is looking for a nice person that will be my life partner whom i will love with all my heart. Now i will like to explain more about me to you in details and to let you know why i initiated this contact with you but before i proceed i want to pleaded with you to please put love first in this relationship i wished to build with you due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do bear with me as i am going to expose a lot about myself and my family background to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship/partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/expectation as a new friend.

My name is Patience George from Ivory Coast in West Africa, i am 23yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion and presently i am residing in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr DAVID GEORGE. was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. His sad moment occurred during the war in my country republic of Cote d'Ivoire in west Africa, when he was murdered in his room along side with my mother. After their burial, i faced difficult times because nobody care for me, the situation became worst when raping and cold blood killing kept on increasing everyday in my country. I luckily escaped to Senegal by the help of a reverend sister who took me to Dakar where i am residing now under (REFUGE CAMP). Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is Rev father Richard Martin who is in charge of the church here in the camp,

The rev, father's Tel number is (+221778545328) and his email address (Rev.richardmartin@yahoo.com) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me then he will send for me from my hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this!! When my father was alive he deposited the sum of USD $9,700,000 dollars Nine million seven hundred) in one of the leading banks which he used my name as the next of kin. I came to this Senegal with the statement of account and my late father death certificate.

As my condition became unbearable,I contacted the bank for them to release some of the money to me but they clearly explained to me the reasons why i should search for trustee who will help me in investing the deposit abroad i was also told by the bank that my father deposited the money under a comprehensive bond clause that I must attain the age of thirty year or I should present a foreigner who will help me to transfer and invest the money in a good business abroad. I have explained my present condition to the bank but the only option given to me was to look for a reliable person who will help me in the transfer because they cannot go against the agreement between the bank and my late father.

The bank also promised to co-operate with any person of my choice who will contact about the deposit. Please my dear, if you have any choice of investment where we can invest the money with a reasonable profit, the first favor I need from you is to transfer this money over to your country, after the transfer you will withdraw some money and send for me to process my traveling documents. If i may suggest, i want you to come over to Senegal so that i will know you in person and to see you face to face. My dear, I contacted you because the life in this Refuge Camp is very difficult, no good food, poor medical attention and i don't have freedom, the situation is just terrible. Although i have not seen you for the first time but i don't have another choice than to contact you to be my foreign trustee.

Please in your next mail I wish you could tell me your mind so that i can give you the more details on how you will contact the bank to confirm the deposit.I will be very happy to reading from you soonest together with your pictures.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to my believe in GOD and hoping that you will not disappoint me.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and hardworking person.My local language is french but i speak English very fluently.

Please i will like you to answer me these questions:
1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?
2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Meanwhile here is my the Rev Father again telephone number 00221778545328 i will like you to call me as i said because i have many things to tell you.

Have a nice day and think about my condition here
Attach here is my pictures for you,
with love
Miss Patience.

Tel: +221778545328
Other email: Rev.richardmartin@yahoo.com

That must be one of the better refugee camps :lol:

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

blessingevans384@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:51 pm

blessluv147 Profile: am iterested
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Germany

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
blessing.caringi am looking for a long term relationshipi am waiting for your response so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about melovemy heart is seeking for a true lover that will bring joy and happiness back in my liferemember the distance. age or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in liferespecttake care and have a very nice day bye yours respectfullytrusttruthwho understands the need to love and be loved i like honesty

About Me
My name is(blessingevans384@yahoo.co.uk)my heart is seeking for a true lover that will bring joy and happiness back in my life, I am looking for a long term relationship,who understands the need to love and be loved I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect(Remember the distance. age or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life) i am waiting for your response so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me, take care and have a very nice day bye
Yours respectfully,
blessing.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

cynthiadmd@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:23 am

On FMF:

Hi my friend

I am cynthia 23 years old girl, i saw your profile through (www. fishmeet fish.com) i desided to contact you for us to create a line of communication, shear hobbis and to know better, my hobbis are reading, singing and compromise of music, i want you to contact me through my email ( cynthiadmd@hotmail.com ) for more about me ok.

Profile of cynthia50 is being worked on. Please check back later.

The profile picture used is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rswilliamluv@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:52 am

On DMF:

Hey Sexy,
I saw your profile i became interested,I am single not yet married looking for soul mate i am kind lovely good looking very attractive and sexy looking for a man who is kind and care understand what love is all about distance or race is not important my mind told me both of us can make it together,get back to me for us to exchange pictures for us to know more better here is my email address [ rswilliamluv@gmail. com }
waiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks,
Rose.

Profile elements:

rosewilliamluv - no picture
- 27 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, French, German
- high school
- Have no children

i looking for serious relationship get back to me on this email for us to exchange photos
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

r.william61@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:57 am

Email:

My Dearest One,
I am more than happy when i saw your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Rose William from Sierra Leone in West Africa,5.7ft tall,(24yrs old) never married before and presently i am residing in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Edward William was the chairman managing director (EDW INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Freetown the capital City of my country and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood well is long story i don't want be remember that accident.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now i am looking for a man that i will spend the rest of my life with called my husband.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes your life history,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I Attached my pictures though I am not all that photogenic,i hope you wouldn't mind. I will also like to see more of your pictures for your next mail.
Hoping to hear from you soon
Rose William.

+
some of the pictures already posted here

Header:

Return-Path: <r.william61@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.233.101]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 11:26:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My Dearest i am more than happy

Originating IP: 41.83.233.101
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cynthiadmd@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:18 am

Email:

Hi dear.
I appreciate your email and it thoroughly understood, i am very glad that we became interested in each other and i do believe that we both have to be open hearted and sincere so as to know each other better, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, it takes communication, trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human, mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers, so let me tell you more about me.

I am Cynthia Desmond 23 years of age, single, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Delta State Nigeria as a result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr Abakar John was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood, it's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Nigeria where i am living now as a refugee.
in this camp we are not allowed to go out from the compound any how sometimes we used to take permission befor going out. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is
(Rev Peter Steve) who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The revened's tellephone number and email address is as follows- ( +2347068391490) ( revstevadam@yahoo.com) if you call tell him that you want to speak with Cynthia Desmond from Darfur Sudan, he will send for me in the hostel, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this camp, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late Father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.800,000.(Six Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money to me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to plan my future. I kept this secret away from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me since i come here in the camp.
So i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if bad people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
your full name..........................
address...............................
occupation..........................
phone number.....................
As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited, for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the help i need from you ok, i like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working man who can invest this money wisely, My favorite language is English i speak it very fluently due to where i was born, Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me,
Awaiting to hear from you,
Yours lovely cynthia.

Header:

Return-Path: <cynthiadmd@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU162-W16 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s38.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:50:46 -0700
Subject: Hello my dear, this is my life situation
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

laurababy86@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:14 am

On net log,

Am laura i fancy
your profile and i would like to know your to be your wonderful friend
,would you mind writing to my email (laurababy86@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

laurawintour
female - 25 years, Alabama, United States
Active since 24 June 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: SONIA FAYE <sonia.faye@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:15 am

Email:

My Dearest one,
Thank you for your mail, I would really like to have good relations with you, and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you.

I decided to write to you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile, Iam Miss Laura,25 years old girl from Côte d'Ivoire, the only daughter of the late Wintour Sirleaf, deputy minister of national security under the leadership of President Laurent Gbagbo, who is currently in exile after many innocent souls were killed, My father was killed by Laurent Ragbag's government, accusing it of my father attempted coup.

I have to contact you because of matreatment I received from my stepmother, my stepmother,plans is to take all my late father's treasury and property from me after the unexpected death of my beloved father.

Meanwhile, I would like to flee to Europe, but she hide away my passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, she did not find where I left my father's file, which contains important documents. So I decided to run to refugee camp, where I currently seeking asylum under the auspices of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee here in Lome, the Republic of Togo. I want to write to you personally for the long-standing business relationships and investment in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited amount of U.S. $3 600, 000.00 to the bank with my name as next of kin. Nevertheless,I want you to help me transfer the money to your account and you will help me to invest the money in your country if you accept to help me I will forward to you necessary documents for confirmation of your acceptance assist me in the transfer and investment fund.As you will help me in investment, and I want to complete my studies,I was in my 1 year at university , when the crisis began .

It is my intention to compensate you 10% of the total amount of money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response, indicating your interest, I shall put everything in place immediately. In light of the foregoing, I would be grateful urgent communications indicating your ability and willingness to deal with this transaction sincerely.

In anticipation of your urgent and positive response. Please do leave it only to your self please, I ask you not to disclose it to any other person,until the transfer is made.
Best reg
Laura

Both pictures received are posted here - hi5 in definition

Header:

Return-Path: <laurababy86@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.207.184.23]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/16.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 04:52:15 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.207.184.23
Originating ISP: Togotelecom, Togo
City: Lomé
Country of Origin: Togo
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rose_edward16@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:22 am

On DMF:

Hey Sexy, I saw your profile i became interested,I am single not yet married looking for soul mate i am kind , care,lovely ,attrative and very sexy .looking for a man who is kind and care understand what love is all about distance or race is not important i am ready to relocate and join my love,that is very important in love,my mind told me both of us can make it together i am not worried about age because is just a number what matter is love care and understanding,get back to me for us to exchange pictures and know more better here is my email address [ rose_edward16@yahoo.com ],my is contact again, [ rose_edward16 at yahoo dot com ],Get back to me directly to my email address waiting for your urgent reply. Thanks, Rose Edward.

Profile elements:

rosewilliamluv - no picture
- 27 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, French, German
- high school
- Have no children

i looking for serious relationship get back to me on this email for us to exchange photos
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.