Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: roseneziah@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest

I am happy to see your mail today. Thanks for writing to me. I hope you are fine and in good health there in your country. As my heart led me to you, I believe i have found a good friend in you. About myself, my name is Rose Neziah. I'm 24 years old girl and never married. I'm from Sudan, North Africa, but now in Senegal due to the civil war in my country. I'm living in St. Louis Catholic Orphanage camp here in Dakar Senegal. My family were all killed during the crises in my country. My late father Dr. Edward Neziah was in politics. He owns an aluminum company and also works contract for the government of my country before the rebels attacked my family one early morning killing every body. I'm the only one alive now because i was in school for my first year in economics in University of Sudan when it happened. l managed to run to this country Senegal where l am now. In this female hostel where i live, we don't easily go out. It is like staying in prison and i want to leave this place. Most of my relatives died during the war and some ran away, and i can't find them. The only person that helps me some times here is Reverend Father Fred Simon Emiel who is a reverend father here. He is like a father to me here and it is with the computer in his office that i check my mail, because i help him sometimes to type some church readings. You can call me through the Reverend's Phone number; ( +221-771444414). If you call and tell him you want to speak with me Rose, he will send for me to speak with you.

I want to come out of here, please I will need your help to come over to your country because i don't want to continue with the situation here. I want to tell you this please. When my late father was alive, he deposited three million three hundred thousand US dollar ($3.3m) in a bank with my name as the next of kin. I have his statement of account and death certificate here with me. Please i want you to help me to transfer this money to your account in your country so that you can send me some money from there for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you because i have nothing with me here to do any thing. I don't want to go back to my country because I'm afraid of the enemies that killed my family, that is why i am here now. I keep this secret to others here, i don't want them to know who i am or what i have. Please i will also like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone. I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people know about it. I'm telling you all this about myself with trust, hoping you will help me. Please i want you to understand my situation here.

I really need your help, please if you can help me. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people . My hobbies are music ,reading ,writing, etc. I have attached my picture for you , hoping to see yours. Please, i will like it if you can call me for us to speak. I speak English. Think about me and my situation here, please not just for fun. Have a nice day, hoping to hear from you soon .
Best wishes
Rose

The pictures received with the email are already reported here (grey and yellow shirt + black dress)

Header:

Received: from [41.82.86.178]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.135.514
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 00:39:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: please tell me more about yourself

Originating IP: 41.82.86.178
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221771444414
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stellawilton22@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:09 pm

On wedatefree:

HELLO
How are you? i hope you are fine, My name is Miss Stella, I am browsing today i come acrose your profile with your email, it seams like some thing touches me, i started having some feeling in me which i have never experience in my life before, i decided to write you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(stellawilto n22@yahoo.com)I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss Stella
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(stellawilto n22@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

stellaw1 - no picture
24 y/o female from new york, USA
student

Sex female
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1988 - May - 15
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate

i am a good looking girl
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stellawilton22@yahoo.com - jonathan.godwill@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Email:

Dearest,One

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day?.
Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Miss Stella Wilton,24 years old girl single and never married, tall and fair in complexion, Good looking girl but very sharing, giving, caring and loving, above all God fearing, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Wilton Sankawulo was former Head of State of Liberia’s Interim government under the leadership of president Charles Taylor,before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.My late father Dr Wilton Sankawulo was an international business man also a politician supporting the Present Government.Now i am residencing in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal,as a result of the civil war that fought in my country .
I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out,The only person i have now is.

Rev. Pastor Jonathan Godwill In (St John Church)
His office telephone (00221-766-886-948).
Email address: jonathan.godwill@yahoo.com

Here in the Orphanage home were i am leaving now in women's hostel.
You can call me with his office telephone number, he will send for me from hostel to come to his office to receive your call.

This is a top sceret i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is ( $6.8 Million Us Dollars.)
I want you to help me to transfer this money to your account for a better living and help me to invest this money in your country after this transfer in your account, you will help me to preparing my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you because i lost my international passport and other valuable travelling documents.

I have prepared the letter which i will have to send to the bank, As soon as i received your
Your Full Name -------------------
Your Address ---------------------
Your telephone ------------/fax number ---------
Occupation --------------------------------
Age----------------------
Your Nationality -----------------

I will send the letter to the bank,Beside this i will send to you the contact information's which will allow you to communicate with my bank who will advice you on how best this transfer can be made into your account.

I patiently believe the grace of God which has brought you, will guide and protect you for me as you are my only hope for life restoration.Please email me back soon as you receive this email.

Yours Beloved One
Stella with kiss

The pictures received are already reported here (right shirt and white dress).

Header:

Received: from [41.83.12.105]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.138.524
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 01:11:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY HERE IS MY FULL LIFE STORY

Originating IP: 41.83.12.105
Originating ISP: Sonatel

+221766886948
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gracemuar@rocketmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 pm

IP address [?]: 41.82.177.49
IP country code: SN
IP address country: Senegal
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: SONATEL

Received: from [41.82.177.49] by web190102.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Tue, 02 Apr 2013 19:44:06 SGT
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 19:44:06 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: From Grace
To:

Hello Dear,

Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, i appreciate that you brought out the time to write even if you have not seen me, i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love. I will really like to have a good relationship with you after reading your profile and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile.

I am Grace Romanus Muar,25 years old Nursing student ,from Monrovia Liberia, but presently seeking asylum in Senegal as a result of war in my country, my father of a blessed memory by name Late Romanus Muar who was the Director general with (ROMS INDUSTRIAL Company PLC) in Liberia was killed alongside with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militias came to our house,and this sent me away to other country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life,i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells that you could be true to me.

Briefly,I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent.I have a substantial amount of $9.7M (Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars), which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2nd year in Nursing school, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this box address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred. I attach my photo here for you.

With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, i am giving all this detailed information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you.

I hope to hear from you soon, May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge in you dear helper.

Sincerely yours,

Grace.

Attachments:

-

On net log:

http:/ /en.net log.com/helenagood373

helenagood373
female - 26 years, Alabam, United States

Name
dove care
Date of birth
14/01/1987
United States
Native language
English

net log picture:
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

joy Clement joyclement378@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:21 am

From freedateboom.com: joyt, 25, Chelsea Estates, Delaware, USA

Spam:

Hello dear, My name is Joy, Nice to meet you here. Do you care to be my friend? you can contact me at this my email address (Joyclement378@yahoo.co. uk) so that i can send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you soon.

Email:

How are you my dear???
, I am happy for your reply to my email .How was your day today? Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you but before i proceed i will want to plead you to please put love first in this relationship i wished to build with you .Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose a lot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination expectation from a new friend. My name is Joy Clement 23 years old single and never married,I am the only surviving daughter of my Father, am from Rwanda in East Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

More About Me and My Family Background:
My late father Dr.Col.Clement Benjamin was chairman managing director of( BENTAX INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD ) in KIGALI the capital of my Country,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.in this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Godwill Jonathan who is the reverend pastor of the ( catholic assemble Mission here in Dakar Senegal. ) here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women the other for men.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's Deposit Certificate account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as the next of kin.The amount in question is( $5.3 Million )US Dollars.

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and also assist me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country as soon as the bank transfer the money to your account. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to do,.I will want you to send me your contact or you can reach me true this telephone number ( +221-772733875 ) please this telephone number belongs to the reverend father that is in charge of this church here in the camp, please call me by 1pm till 5pm London GMT time that is our free time over here in the camp,if you call please tell the reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call. Darling please i will like you to send me those your of information's to know well whom am dealing with, while i will be waiting for your call,such

YOUR FULL NAME-------------------
YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS---------
YOUR PHONE NUMBER----------------
OCCUPATION-----------------------
YOUR NATIONALITY-----------------
YOUR AGE-------------------------

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said l want you to call me.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me...Thanks...Have a nice time and think about me. l hope to hear from you with your information's soonest.
l love you.
Yours for ever in love joy

Ip address: 41.82.102.87 Dakar Senegal

Also at
frendite.com: joylove123, Kagali Rwanda
bestfreedating.webs.com: Bebejoy, New York USA
mydailyflog.com: Joyclem, 25, Rwanda
coolvamp6.com: hjoy, New York USA

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

rosemathew2@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:15 pm

On net log,

Hello.
My name is Rose i saw your profile today at net log.com and i love it also became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (rosemathew2@live.com) i believe we can move from here.my love distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life.am waiting to receive your lovely reply soon,
Yours Love. Miss Rose.

Profile elements:

rosxysurnamemiathew
female - 26 years, New York Mills, United States
Active since 10 April 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rosemathew2@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Email:

My Dearest one,
Thank you very much for your mail and I am very happy to read your mail today and I'm admired with you. Let me write my biography.I was born in Sierra Leone in West Africa.I'm a single girl of 24 years and no children. But I am currently living in Dakar-Senegal is the country close to my country because of civil war and crisis in my country Sierra Leone.

I am currently residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Sierra Leone before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive and are now able to make my way to the neighboring country Senegal where i am living as a refugee through the Agency for the Safety of United Nations.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing currently. I really want to have a good relationship with you, once again, a relationship of deep feeling that building a mutual understanding. I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures and I will like to see yours,

Hoping to hear from you,
Yours in love Rose

- the pictures are already reported here

Header:

Return-Path: <rosemathew2@live.com>
Received: from BLU167-W58 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s14.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 00:43:10 -0700
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

blessing_bashan@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:32 pm

On FMF:

Hello Dear

My name is blessing,i saw your profile today at (http:/ /www.fishm eetfish.com) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (blessing_bashan@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
blessing
Please email me on (blessing_bashan@yahoo.co.uk) i am waiting to hear from you soon as possible

blessingbaby Profile:
am single young girl looking for a humble, truthful, honest, caring loving man for long term relationship.

Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
am a girl beautiful looking for a man that are handsome caring and lovely a person who has understanding about love ,a matured person that will love me with all his heart who will all ways there for me at time.am a girl beautiful looking for a man that are handsome caring and lovely a person who has understanding about love ,a matured person that will love me with all his heart who will all ways there for me at time.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: blessing_bashan@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Email:

My Dear One

I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.
How was your day?. mine was a little bit fine over here in Dakar Senegal, hoping that you too must be fine over there now. So like i told you before my name is, Miss blessing bashan, i am 24 yrs old girl, from Sudan in north Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father,DR. Franck Bashan, was a prominent successful business man and a politician under the government of, John Garage, the former vice president in Sudan before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father, It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now with the help of the United Nation.

Remember i told you that I am from Sudan, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay hear as a refuge... And please also remember that in a any good relationship ''Distance or Age '' dose not matters, what matters is how you care about each other , so please bear with me for the distance and age. Mean while, I would like to know more about you, your residents, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, and please everything about you
As for me, i have a lot and VERY IMPORTANT thing to tell you in my next mail, maybe before then i will try to get our Reverend Father phone number to give it to you so that you can call me through the Reverend phone then both of us will talk to each other and hear each others voice. And bellow this mail is my pictures, i hope you will like them? and i am waiting to hear from you soonest.

From yours blessing bashan

The picture is already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <blessing_bashan@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.83.227.181]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:19:08 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 41.83.227.181
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lorita100@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Email received from a victim:

dear sir'
i had received email about girl in refugee camp,she had account in scotland bank.and she told me transfer 5.7usd to my account.is this girl scam?his name lorita jesmine.please help me sir

Details about the scammer:
Phone number: +221771359908
Email Address: lorita100@yahoo.com
Stolen pictures: already reported here
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.