Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: SONIA FAYE <sonia.faye@hotmail.com>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Received: from [41.83.174.245]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 22:51:41 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: I WISH TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU,

My Dearest One
I am more than happy when i saw your mail,
How was your day,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal, My Name Is Miss Sofia Williams female from Liberia in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion, 24 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr.Jack kelvin Williams was the managing director of Jackson industry (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Dr.Jack Williams) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now. I would like to know more about you Your likes and dislikes Your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail attached here is my pictures and I will also like to see your pictures too, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

yours regard Sofia,
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:25 am

sofiawilliams253@yahoo.com.sg

Hello Dearest,

I am glad to read from you again today to know your concern about me. Thank you very much for your mail, i appreciate your concern. As i told you before, i am staying in the Orphanage home of St. Luis Catholic Parish here in Senegal due to the crises in my country. I will need your help to come over to your country please because i don't want to continue with the situation here. In this female hostel where i live, we are only allowed to go out on few days of the weeks. It is like staying in prison and i want to leave this place. I don't have any one to go to. My relatives ran away during the war and i don't know where they are. The only person that helps me some times here is Reverend Father Joseph Mathew who is a reverend father here. He is like a father to me here because he has been good to me here. It is with the computer in his office that i check my mail. You can call me through the Reverend's Phone number. His phone number is ( +221-774068869). If you call and tell him you want to speak with me Sofia, he will send for me from the hostel to speak with you.

I want to come out of here. Please listen to this. When my late father was alive, he deposited four million two hundred thousand US dollar ($4.2m) in a bank with my name as the next of kin. I have his statement of account and death certificate here with me. Please i want you to help me to transfer this money to your account in your country so that you can send me some money from there for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you because i have nothing with me here to do any thing. I don't want to go back to my country because I'm afraid of the enemies that killed my family, that is why i am here now. I keep this secret to others here, i don't want them to know who i am or what i have. Please i will also like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone. I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people know about it. I'm telling you all this about myself with trust, hoping you will help me. Please i want you to understand my situation here.

I really need your help if you can help me please. I will like it if you can call me for us to speak and understand each other well. Think about me and my situation here, please not just for fun. Have a nice day, hoping to hear from you
soon .
Best wishes
Sofia,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:03 am

My dearest,
I am happy to read your reply again?also i believe all is well and fine with you over there. thanks be to God almighty for giving us health in abundant. i thank you once again for your kindness towards me.

Dear listen i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money, you will have 20% of the total money after helping me in this regards and you will help me manage/invest the money in any business that will benefit our future.

l will like you to contact the bank in London and tell them that you are my foreign partner/trustee and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.2 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your own account in your country.
The contact information of the bank are as follows,

BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLC
1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
Email contact address: (bank1950@london.com)
(Barclaysforiegntransferdpt@consultant.com)
Account Holder's Name: Dr Jack Kelvin Williams
Next of Kin: Miss Sofia Williams
Tel: (+44 703-1853-767/+44 703-1853-847)
Fax: (+44-84-4774-4935 / +44-87-1922-6371)
Account Number 09000750006061
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr. Smith Nelson.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.2million dollars deposited by my late father. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to rescue me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. please make sure that you contact the bank for more information on how the money can be transferred to your account. i will be waiting for your response with every hope that you will send an email to the bank today ok also i will be waiting your call soon,
thanks and be with God,
yours lovely,
Miss Sofia.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Hello my Dear,
how are you doing today,i read your reply now,thanks for your concern and love towords my ugly situation, Dear listen is my God almighty choose you to be my savior and helper that,s why i trusted and believed in you, however i have write an inomination latter to transfer officer of barclays bank on your behalf, meanwhile i will like you to send a latter to to him with below email address ,or you can use below mail and contact him on how possibility of transfering the found into your account,also i will like you to call me with rev fathers number +221774068869 so that we can talk verywell, because i can,t wait to meet you face to face after the transfer,please try and send an email to the bank and informed me once you hear from them?

My name is ..........., I am the foreign partner of Miss Sofia Williams, the daughter of the late Dr. Kelvin Jack Williams his client. I want to know the possibility of transferring your money in my account in my country. Below are your account information.

The name of the official transfer
Mr. Smith Nelson. with his email address,
(Barclaysforiegntransferdpt@consultant.com)

Please, I need a quick answer from you soon,also regarding your request i don,t have camp I.D here,but i am asurering you with almighty God i save that all my story is nothing but the truth ,please i never lie before, and i want you to contact the manager of barclays bank with above email address you will see the prove and truth from you, after that i will tell you more,thanks and God bless you,
yours forever
Sofia,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

jenifer_teamah@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:22 am

Received: from [41.83.168.126]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 04:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE WITH LOVE AND TRUST...

Hello Dear.
Thanks for your mail. and Season's greetings to you and your family, How are you today ?, I know this email will look strange and surprising telling somebody i don't know about my life but there is need for that in as much as my own family wants me dead so telling somebody i don't know my life might save my life , please bear with me.i will Really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,I am Miss ''Jenifer Teamah'' 24years old girl from Liberia, the daughter of Late Dr. Anthony Teamah, the former vice president of the Republic of Liberia and standard bearer of the Liberian National Union , My father was died by car crash on Wednesday night, November 24,2004 while he was travelling from Jackson, Michigan to Ohio (USA). . I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, m receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents.
Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$3,500, 000.00 ( Three million Five hundred thousand United States dollars )in the Bank with my name as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about the contents of the money.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for Helping me to transfer this money to your account for me to start coming over to your country and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university,when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.
Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. you can not call me on phone because i have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone i will plead with some one who will give me a phone number in the camp. it is the Reverend Emmanuel Number (+221777535315) here in the camp, call and tell him that you want to speak with me,he will sent for me because i am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Jenifer
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: jenifer_teamah@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:02 pm

jenifer_teamah@yahoo.com

Hello my Dearest,

Thanks for your mail,Here is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living and continue with my studies.

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation,I want you to know that before i contacted you is the will of God that make me and you to know and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. I will never forget you in my life,because from your mail,i know you will not betray me that is why i have trusted you. I have confidence to go ahead with you.

Below here is the contact of the bank.

NATWEST BANK PLC LONDON [NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC LONDON]
Mail: (customers@natwest-online.co.uk)
CONTACT PERSON:
Sir Philip Hampton
Chairman of Natwest Bank Plc
DIRECT TEL: 00447880592409

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you,Please Call the Bank and send mail to them as well because i have earlier written to them about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country and also i have introduced you to them as my partner, When you get them on line, tell them that you are my partner and you are representing me as the foreign next of kin to the fund of my late father being deposited in the bank with my name as the next of kin, and ask them the possibility of assisting me transfer this fund to your position in your account in your country. For this you will have 25% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that before next week the fund might be transferred into your bank account. I will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever your discussion with them,do get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening from time to time.

My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security. You can call me at the Reverend father Emmanuel office exactly like this (00221777535315) who also allows me to check and write my mails with the church computer under his custody.

My dearest, The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank and let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and contact them as soon as you see this mail.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care, and always put me in your daily prayers,

God bless you,

Yours truly,
Miss Jennifer Teamah

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK

Respectful Sir Philip Hampton,

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Jennifer Teamah whose father’s name is Late Dr. Anthony Teamah and that the father has the sum of $3.5m in your Bank,NATWEST BANK PLC LONDON [NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC LONDON]

Miss Jennifer in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive the fund which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Jennifer that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country.

I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Sulia Ndadaye <suliatlifeandadaye@yahoo.in>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:11 pm

On net log,
______████_______ ████
______█$$$█_______█$$$█
____█$$$$$$$█___█$$$$$$$█
___█$$$$$$$$$█_█$$$$$$$$$█
___█$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$█
____█$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$█
______█$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
________█$$$$$$$$$$$█
__________█$$$$$$$█
___________█$$E$$█
____________█$C$█
_____________█$█
___________$$)$$$
Hi I'm princes
I saw your profile, I must confess I picked interest in it and if you do not mind I'd like to write me on this ID (suliatlifeandadaye@yahoo.in) I'm waiting to read from you, because I have something very important and urgent to tell you. in my response I will send my picture, I'll be waiting for your response on the (suliatlifeandadaye@yahoo.in) Please write me at THIS SITE, THANKS
Lots of love
Suliat

Profile elements:

lifendadaye_s aka suliat lifeandadaye- flower picture
female - 24 years, Ussel, France
86 visitors since 17 July 2012 - 14 friends...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Sulia Ndadaye <suliatlifeandadaye@yahoo.in>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest,
It gives me great pleasure to speak with you again in this medium of communication, You might be wondering why this kind of mail, but because i have decided to have a very good and close relationship with you,That is why i have chose to come in this dimension in order to let you know every thing about me before we can move forward .
My name is Suliat , I am a single girl of 24 years, I am from Rwanda In Africa but presently living at the Senegal refugee camp Dakar as a result of war that was fault in my country .
I am the only child of my parents. The name of my Father is Dr Ndadaye Henry Kagame ,He was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) .
I really like you and will like to meet you someday ,If you will like to move along with me as i am now an orphan and did not have any one again around me, I lost my parents during the war in my country ,The rebels attacked our home in a mid-night and killed my Father and my mother and set our house ablaze , while i was living in school, I lost every thing including some of my close relatives during the war .I was able to ran to this country where i am staying now with the help of United nation peace keeping team that came to my country.
Now i am in Senegal seeking asylum under the united nation high commission.
I have desire to come out from here due to so many unpleasant situations that i have found myself into in this place , I do not have my freedom here to help me self, I am just like someone staying in a prison, Hunger and lack, I can not take care of my self as a girl, I cries every day and night for what i am passing through here .
Now i have something that i want to disclose to you which i will like you to keep only to your self ,I have my late father,s statement of account document in one of the leading banks where he deposited some huge amount of money with my name as his next of kin,I have contacted the bank recently to know how i can access the money in order to help my self out from here.
But the bank advised me to look for someone to represent me to transfer the money to his or her position,because my present status as a refugee does not permit them to deal directly with me .
With the regard of this information i had from the bank, I decided to tell someone about it which led me to fasting and prayer for a trustworthy person that can help me to transfer the money .
Darling this is the main reason which i have decided to contact you after my prayer and became convinced in my heart to tell you about this .
I will like you to help me to contact the bank and transfer the money to your personal account so that you will help me and send small of it to me so i can use it and process my traveling document and join you to your country and continue my education, I will be happy to offer to you a 30% percent of the total money for your assistance in doing this for me .The money in question is $9.7 Million USD . I have not told any one about the existence of this fund , So i will like you to keep it within your self till i come over . You can call to speak with me through the general camp telephone, the person in the office is a Catholic Reverend Father, His name is Reverend Father Emmanuel, I have already explain things between me and you to him and he accepts me to be receiving your call through him, and can also use his computer to write you always, Here is the phone number ( 00221-772 699716 ), Any time you calls, tell him that you want to speak with Suliat Ndadaye from Rwandan section ,he will invite me to his office to answer your call, As soon as i have your respond indicating your interest in helping me out of this situation, I will give your the bank contact to contact them immediately.Thanks and God bless you .
Yours faithfully Suliat.

Stolen picture used was already reported by HH above.

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [106.10.148.247]
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm11-vm8.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.148.247)
by mta1246.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 18 Jul 2012 03:44:42 -0700
Received: from [106.10.166.113] by nm11.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jul 2012 10:44:37 -0000
Received: from [106.10.151.203] by tm2.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jul 2012 10:44:37 -0000
Received: from [41.82.119.70]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 18:44:36 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: This is all about me please help me out

Originating IP: 41.82.119.70
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

The email was re-routed through Peninsula Corporate Park - Singapore.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jenifer_teamah@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:03 am

jenifer_teamah@yahoo.com

HONEY, HOW ARE YOU DOING FOR ME TODAY!I I GIVE THANKS TO YOU, AS YOU
PROMISE TO HAVE PATIENT WITH ME AND MY CONDITION OVER HERE IN REFUGEE I THANK GOD FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO SEND YOU MY REFUGEE ID CARD DARLING THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND YOUR PATIENT I HAVE SCANNED THE ID CARD AND SEND IT TO YOU,WITH THE HELP OF REV EMMANUEL WHO YOU CAN CALL HIS NUMBER TO REACH ME
HONEY AM SO MUCH HAPPY WITH THIS YOU CAN TRUST ME AND BELEIVE AND FOR YOU TO CONTACT THE BANK AS YOU GET THIS ID CARD,
I STOP HERE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
YOUR,S SINCERELY
JENIFER
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Treasy Maxwell <treasymaxwell28@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:30 am

On net log,

My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (treasymaxwell28@yahoo.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (treasymaxwell28@yahoo.com)

░░░(¯`:´¯)░░
░░(¯ `•.|/.•´¯)░░
░(¯ `•.( ) •´¯)(¯`:´¯)░░...... ^v^..…... ^v^..
░░(_.•´/|`•._)(¯ `•..|/.•´¯)░░
░░░ (_.:._) (¯ `•.( )´¯)░░.....…... ^v^..…... ^v^..
░░░(¯`:´¯)░ (_.•´/|`•._)░░
░░(¯ `•.|/.•´¯)░(_.:._)░░.......…... ^v^..…... ^v^..
░(¯ `•.( )´¯)░
░░(_.•´/|`•._)░░......…... ^v^..…... ^v^..
░░░(_.:._)░░

_____$$$$$________$$$$$
___$$$§§$$$$____$$$$$§§$$
_$$$§§__$$$$_$$$$§§§$$$
$$$§§_____$$$$$___§§§$$$
$$$§§_______$_____§§§$$$
$$$§§__________________§§$$$
_$$$§§________________§§$$$
__$$$§§______________§§$$$
___$$$§§___________§§$$$
_____$$$§§_______§§$$$
_______$$$§§___§§$$$
_________$$$$_$$$$
___________$$$$$$
_____________$$

Profile elements:

maxwelltreasy578 - no picture
female - 24 years, United, United States
60 visitors since 21 July 2012.
HELLO FRIEND,S?
Let me introduce myself a little on here. I am miss treasy and
i have never being married no kid just sick for man and woman
for friend, i well like have you as a friend, because I would love
to meet someone interesting and has got a good sense of honour
and also share the same view with me about love.I don't like
or cheaters I believe in Honesty and Loyalty.So if you've got
those, then I think I am your own...if you ask of my picture
just email me here (treasymaxwell28@yahoo.com) i we send my
pic..THANK U ALL.

Tracking report:

To treasymaxwell28@yahoo.com
Opened 22-Jul-12 at 9:37:10 AM (GMT +1:00) )
Opened on 41.83.160.132
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.