Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: beckyolds@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:55 pm

"She" was active on net log with the same massmail message:

oldsbecky - no picture
female - 16 years, Senegal
Active since 5 September 2013.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Email:

Dearest love,

I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,l am really happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.
I am Miss Becky Olds a citizen of Zimbabwe, the daughter of late MR.martin olds martin (A Farmer ) who was murdered in a land dispute in ZIMBABWE.

I decided to open up all these to you because of the urgency of my miserable situation here. My late father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the defunct agents of the ruling government of President ROBERT MUGABE for his alleged support and sympathy for Zimbabwean opposition party.

Before the death of my father, he deposited seven Million Five Hundred Thousand SUD (US$7, 500, 000.00) with my name as the next of kin, with a Bank security company during when he was making arrangement to go for the purchasing of his farm machinery equipments, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited as a gem / precious stone to avoid seizure and much demur rage from the Bank/Security Organization.

This money was earmarked for the purchase of new machinery and chemicals for the farms and the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland. This land problem arose when President R. MUGABE introduced a new land Act, which wholly affects the white rich farmers and some few blacks vehemently condemned the 'MODS OPERAND' adopted by the government. This resulted to rampant killing and mob actions, which all my maternal family members were victims. I am currently staying in Senegal as a refugee asylum seeker,I have decided to transfer this money to a foreign country where i can invest it and continue with my studies.

I am also constrained to detail you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She plans to kill me, even here in the camp and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started.

I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money with a sincere and honest some one of my life, but the financial law and Regulations of the Republic of Zimbabwe and Senegal do not permit the financial rights to such huge sum of money. In view of this and for confidentiality, I cannot invest the fund within. Moreover, the Zimbabwean and Senegalese monetary policy/law does not allow such investment by an asylum seeker or refugee.

I must let you know that this money is 100% free and the nature of your business does not necessarily matter. So if you are willing to assist me, I have agreed to give you 15% of the total money,. Therefore, if you are willing and interested to render the needed assistance, help and love, endeavor to reply me immediately . Remember that this affair is highly confidential. I Expect your reply soonest.

I promise you my sincerity and honesty over this our relationship and will always love you forever. I expect your honest and earnest affection. I let fate and coincidence rule how I live and what happens to me.
I am waiting to hear from you soonest
yours lovely
Miss Becky

Header:

Return-Path: <beckyolds@ymail.com>
Received: from [41.82.67.231]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 06:48:39 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Becky Olds <beckyolds@ymail.com>
Subject: HAPPY TO SEE YOUR MAIL

Originating IP: 41.82.67.231
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Email:

Dearest love,

I was very relieved when I received your e-mail, and especially thanks for your early reply, that's what I want in life as a partner. But I want to explain to you more details about my position and how to help me, I am currently residing here in Senegal refugee camp, where I ask my political asylum as refugees as a result of the last crisis in my country and my late father enemies.

Although a lot of men and women in the network both good and bad, I prayed over him to contact you, and I also know that God will direct me to the wrong side, because I have no choice but to deal with a stranger. Your sympathy from me also makes me being one and I always like to listen to my instincts, so I decided to make you love of my life and those remaining part of the story.

I e-mail you from the office of Rev Father refugees in the camp, I said Rev Father about my situation, however, and he permitted me to your e-mail in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugees camp life is very difficult, I will like you to call me with Rev.Father with telephone number (+221765895541). Please when you call, tell the father, the Reverend that you want to speak with Miss Becky children aged Zimbabwe.and reverend father sends some body to come and call me a refugee camp, so we can hear each other's voice.

1) I am a child of my parents, 25 years old I grew up in Zimbabwe my country, I had a high school certificate in 2003, I was admitted to the University in 2004, where I did one year subject in business management before the political crisis in our country began during the crisis, I lost my father and mother, and so many of my family members our house was burnt down, I lost all my important documents like / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card.

Due to my situation now I can not do this alone demands alone, I have a trusted person who will stand on my behalf to the bank, as a foreigner partner, because I want to invest money, this is the reason why I decided to make this contact with you, you become my name as the beneficiary and my partner to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I have information concerning the bank account is also her late father's death certificate, everything about this transaction is clear and does not violate any right of any level. yet.
The reason why I need your help, we must be honest in my heart to help me transfer money to another account that you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, if I do not have experience in international trade, that is not nothing I can do without your help, I would not bother you if I have full access to the money in yourself, because I'm helpless without you I have no account and no body like a friend or relative.

After the transaction of money to your account: You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send the money through the Reverend Father refugee camp that all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education and for the capital investment which you have to do to help me with the support of my experience.

My feelings:
Despite the money that I really want someone who will care and love me and always me the truth from his heart, I need someone who will be my brother, my sister and my best friend like you, and if nature will my husband, but if marriage comes, I do not mind, but as long as we get along together with real love and co operation will be definitely satisfied. I would like to have a very good understanding and in your heart, if you really want to help me. If so, I'll live the rest of your life appreciate it.

One day I will well, I will send bank details to you, so there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position, please my dear i want you to tell me more about myself in my next mail as, 1.Your Full Legal Name .... 2.Contact addresses ........... 3.Phone Number .......

4.Nationality ...... 5 Age ........ and 6 photos and 7.your profession

I appreciate your concern, waiting for a quick response so that we can continue.

I believe in God and I know that my help can only come from God himself through someone like you.

May the Almighty God reward you abundantly.

Waiting for your honest answers soon as i continue to pray for God's protection and guidance over you.

lovely
Miss Becky

The pictures are already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <beckyolds@ymail.com>
Received: from [41.82.84.142]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 23:55:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY GREETING TO YOU

Originating IP: 41.82.84.142
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

About +221765895541:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

emmanuelacota20@yahoo.co.in

Unread postby Gateway » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Return-Path: emmanuelacota20@yahoo.co.in
Received: from nm8-vm8.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com ([106.10.148.199]) by
mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx111) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Lrab3-1Vgx7o1U21-013OL2
Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:41:50 +0200
Received: from [106.10.166.62] by nm8.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Oct 2013 15:41:46 -0000
Received: from [106.10.150.29] by tm19.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Oct 2013 15:41:46 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1030.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Oct 2013 15:41:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 622712.72598.bm@omp1030.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 26344 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Oct 2013 15:41:46 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.in; s=s1024; t=1382629306; bh=TIZLwGabfKOrkLwkP2uZBR37EiRWtRW40uOa1RcWR2o=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ir6lGk9W9pFyOi0AgRIR6MZeyuT6jpcjrqRZErHFZBGqCPe3XRCDVszNwpnVBioW4Fh7jxBh0/Re/oH//VgcR3AGcz+PvmA3osbR3aG9PrMyugdVNyMQNRVRZ2ykT4uHtkZnODlJ/O5rYP6kGAhuxas6xbHSo1dkwr3rbMXJW58=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.in;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=iUrwSjsPokDPJVlyukLiH1Kl5NrkI3ACy067f555QE9W/2/9PO8lAIqcnETlFjcKfORiFeKBQeLU6QjMK6akBiuboAH8q1J6Y7bYU1mpZdD1cx697udjTf5Q37CxoxMn5j+7BqD7p3pJwq/Eyi1kgxa0xmolr6ItH/wt/AbkVpM=;
X-YMail-OSG: oawl438VM1muwyPbeyn.dPwDOTDEcogAkUUpzYhO7xxKhed
BpZ..INZxD1I7yew1yVhvaXTKNgLFDyQoZV6TtTbV23FUbMup0YOzhbZEBKr
JDJWytSWc9lWRSKcaiGRCqn3R4GxgwpQjH9uBxtgk4aqp1LBvC.Mi8EhUniJ
454FDglVIFWy.E_nXWq30oun5ODtBLhbP_HVBL5O2Y6AQnIFxaDTMKade52L
Ucas1DADKGd3hlcuW2oh4usejJmsDK3mXznuNNgHeM7RRAlX4Pdqf_e72OMT
0.vZaSRad.tEPWjCBpum1xaRoa0zBTXL82hfkFnBD6Y5NZ.k9ail2C.ZkcnR
j0qcKjp_Zd4.7M315YGxccSa0GmPmhI5OXDJkOP8_IhVHyUHcDJQef0SlrFs
atWZ56zw3PghZJOMFtOGl6VLmSrkURiJITa2TG5xf9_0_U21GYCi6pFe9gsl
ScDcaKRy5MMKR5fPy34Kz6oIJPDK.9BOIug82g11J5SiywmK.rwY7afqzKAG
2XcOq3pjue7m5u_OEg3Acdh6SgC1cb9H673zIaWRU9GrN9YgxUZwh5c7p
Received: from [41.82.130.24] by web194905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 Oct 2013 23:41:46 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGksDQoNCk15IG5hbWUgaXMgRW1tYW51ZWxhLCBJJ20gc2VhcmNoaW5nIGZvciBhIHJlYXNvbmFibGUgbWFuIHdobyBjb3VsZCBiZSB0cnVzdGVkIGFuZCBpIGRlY2lkZWQgdG8gd3JpdGUgeW91ICwgaSB3aWxsIGFsc28gbGlrZSB0byBrbm93IHdob20geW91IGFyZSEgSXQgbWlnaHQgYWxzbyBsZWFkIHRvIGEgZ29vZCByZWxhdGlvbnNoaXAuDQoNCkkgd2lsbCBiZSB3YWl0aW5nIGZvciB5b3VyIHJlc3BvbnNlIHRocm91Z2ggbXkgZW1haWwgKGVtbWFudWVsYWNvdGEyMEB5YWhvby5jby5pbikgc28gaSBjb3UBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/356 YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Message-ID: <1382629306.25979.YahooMailBasic@web194905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 23:41:46 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: emmanuelacota20@yahoo.co.in

Hi,

My name is Emmanuela, I'm searching for a reasonable man who could be trusted and i decided to write you , i will also like to know whom you are! It might also lead to a good relationship.

I will be waiting for your response through my email (emmanuelacota20@yahoo.co.in) so i could tell you more about me and also send you my picture

Thanks

Emmanuela

IP 41.82.130.24
Host Clients-adsl
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Gateway
Supreme survivor

nancybaby2013@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:31 pm

On FMF:

my name is Nancy , i will like you to write me message on my mail address(nancybaby2013@hotmail.com

Profile elements:

nancybaby2013 Profile: I am a very good looking girl who like to stay in cool and neat place
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nancybaby2013@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:32 pm

Email:

Hello Good Morning ,
Sorry for my late reply letter , I am very happy responding to your post despite your busy schedules.How was your night over there in your country and I believe that it was a nice night and the atmosphere there in your own country is very nice today? Mine was a bit cold here and i thank God for keeping me until this moment here in Dakar Senegal,My name is Nancy Elimane 24 by age but age does not matter in a real relationship,I am from ivory coast in west Africa,5.9ft tall,fair in complexion,single (never married) and I am currently living here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr Seydou Elimane Diarra was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father in cold bloody day.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Senegal in the vicinity of the country where I am leaving now as a refugee under the guidance of Rev father and I'm using his computer to send these messages to you,Attached here is my image for you.i will be very happy if you can send me your pictures Love to hear from you as soon as possible. Miss Nancy.

Header:

Return-Path: <nancybaby2013@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY174-W4 ([65.54.190.124]) by bay0-omc2-s13.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Fri, 29 Nov 2013
Subject: Hello from Nancy good Day please i will like to know more about you :)‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: emmanuelacota20@yahoo.co.in

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:51 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Emmanuela Cota <emmanuelacota20@yahoo.co.in> Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 6:12 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear i am happy to get your reply

How is your day? thanks for your mail, i felt so happy as i was reading your message . meanwhile i don't longer think is necessary for me to hide myself from you again and i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. My hobbies are reading, tennis, music and football.

I' am Miss Emmanuela Jones 23 years old girl the only daughter of Dr Paul Jones my father was a well politician at the regime of president Laurent Gbagbo . He reside in Abidjan before he was shot to death by current president Alassane Ouattara forces during the crisis because my late father was a full supporter of formal president Laurent Gbagbo, It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country, i am living in the missionary home here in Dakar Senegal.

Since I came to this missionary home , It,s just like some one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace, I will come out here soon.I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war .

The only person I have now is Rev. Dickson who is the pastor here in the missionary home, he has been very nice to me since I came here, but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. if you wish to speak with me on phone i will send you his phone number, when you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, so that he will send for me in the hostel.

I do not have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's deposit documents papers here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe, which he used my name as the next of kin, is the amount ($ 7.9M Five Million one Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the missionary home here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and if the money gets people to know about it.

my dear, I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars, for me to know more about you, and know whom I am dealing with. Below here is what I need from you so that I can send to you the bank information:

(1) Your Full Name........

(2) Phone number....

(3) Country and City.....

Remember, I am giving you all this information due to the trust

I hope that You are a nice person, I love to meet you very soon.Have a nice day and think about me.

Remember age does not mean anything between us all we need is honest,trust-worthy and good caring.

Yours Sincerely

Emmanuela

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.140.236] by web193705.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Dec 2013 07:12:15 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBpIGFtIGhhcHB5IHRvIGdldCB5b3VyIHJlcGx5DQoNCkhvdyBpcyB5b3VyIGRheT8gdGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIG1haWwsIGkgZmVsdCBzbyBoYXBweSBhcyBpIHdhcyByZWFkaW5nIHlvdXIgbWVzc2FnZSAuIG1lYW53aGlsZSBpIGRvbid0IGxvbmdlciB0aGluayBpcyBuZWNlc3NhcnkgZm9yIG1lIHRvIGhpZGUgbXlzZWxmIGZyb20geW91IGFnYWluIGFuZCBpIGRlY2lkZWQgdG8gY29udGFjdCB5b3UgYmVjYXVzZSBvZiB0aGUgdXJnZW5jeSBvZiBteSBzaXR1YXRpb24gaGVyZS4gTXkgaG9iYmllcyABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/374 YahooMailWebService/0.8.167.602
Message-ID: <1385939535.64667.YahooMailBasic@web193705.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 07:12:15 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: This is the true story of my life with love and trust

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Emmanuela Cota <emmanuelacota20@yahoo.co.in> Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Am happy to read your mail ,

How are you today ?.I believe that you are doing well.I'm fine here, with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life, honey i am willing to give you 20% percent of the total money for your assistance.
The contact information of the bank where my late father deposited the money is as follows:

Person in contact : Mr. Ron Teerlink
Email : londonbarrclaysbankplc@consultant.com
Email : mrronteerlink@financier.com
Telephone : 00447042068346

Account name :........... Dr.Paul Jones.
Amount:.................. 7.9 Million US Dollars
Account number:.......... 3335669969
Next of kin:............. Emmanuela Jones .

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.

The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my current status here in Senegal,as someone in missionary home i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united nation law governing refugee all over the world states. Here is the number which you can use to contact me (+221-770-360 - 784)when you call this number tell our reverend that you want to speak with me he will call me to come and and answer your call.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the bank today OK.

May God bless you as you do this and try to inform me after you contact bank.

Have a nice day.

Yours Emmanuela

FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND SEND IT TO THE BANK

Dear sir/ madam,
I am the foreign trustee of Miss Emmanuela Jones country Ivory Coast , but presently in Dakar Senegal and I want to make an inquiry on behalf of her in relation to her late father's funds in the custody of your bank,please advise me on what to do to claim this funds on her behalf.
1) Your Full Name:-.................................
2) Your Age:-............................................
3) Marital Status:-.....................................
4) Your Cell Phone Number:-..................
5) Your Fax:-................... ...........
6) Your Country:-......................................
7) Your Occupation:-..............
8) Sex

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.147.24] by web193706.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 03 Dec 2013 20:48:56 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,QW0gaGFwcHkgdG8gcmVhZCB5b3VyIG1haWwgLA0KDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheSA_LkkgYmVsaWV2ZSB0aGF0IHlvdSBhcmUgZG9pbmcgd2VsbC5JJ20gZmluZSBoZXJlLCB3aXRoIGFsbCBob3BlcyB0byBtZWV0IHdpdGggeW91IGltbWVkaWF0ZWx5IGFmdGVyIHRoZSB0cmFuc2ZlciBvZiBteSBtb25leSB0byB5b3VyIHBvc2l0aW9uIGZvciBhIGJldHRlciBsaWZlLCBob25leSBpIGFtIHdpbGxpbmcgdG8gZ2l2ZSB5b3UgMjAlIHBlcmNlbnQgb2YgdGhlIHRvdGFsIG1vbmV5IGZvciB5b3VyIGFzc2lzdGEBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1386074936.306.YahooMailBasic@web193706.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 20:48:56 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: My Darling Please Help me and get in touch with BANK

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Emmanuela Cota <emmanuelacota20@yahoo.co.in> Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Hello Darling

How are you doing i hope you are fine,
Darling concerning the documents, i have spoke with our reverend father and i am very happy because he have introduce me to a lawyer who will help us to obtain the document in your name the power of attorney and affidavit of oath, which will give you full authority to stand for me, our reverend father called the lawyer on phone and i discuss with him regarding how he will get the document for us in your name and i explained everything to him through the phone and he accepted to help us.

I also told him about you as my trustee and he said that before he will render any service to us, that he will like to discuss with you about processing the documents and he agreed to go to the court to get the documents for us after speaking with you, He therefore gave me his contact information to give you, so that you can contact him Right now. darling he said you should send him your full information which he will use to get the document in your name to enable the transaction,

Below here is the contact of the lawyer.
His Name ; Barrister Alberto Jowel
Huissier De' Justice
Dakar Senegal
Telephone: 00221-77 6865173
Fax number: 00221-893-58-35
E-mail: bralbertojowelchambers@live.fr

Dear please contact him so that he can get us those remaining documents for us to get the money transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling documents after the money has been transfer to you, of which he said that he will render any service to us. darling i am so much need for our meeting together as soon as the money get transferred to your account, mean while i will happily wait for your sweet and answer from the lawyer.
yours Sincerely
Emmanuela

SEND THIS BELOW TO LAWYER

Dear, Barrister Alberto Jowel

I'm Partner of Miss Emmanuela Jones, i am asking for your assistance in helping me and miss Emmanuela Jones to obtain some document from the high court, to get us power of Attorney affidavit of oath required by Barclays Bank of London to administer her financial affairs and make transfer to my account on her behalf.

1) Your Full Name,
2) Your Mothers Name
3) Your Fathers Name,
4) Your Home and office address
5) Your Home and office mobile phone number
6) Your Fax Number,
7) Your date of birth,
8) Your Marriage Status
9) Your City and country of residence
10) Your Occupation

Yours Sincerely
Emmanuela

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.150.27] by web193702.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 05 Dec 2013 06:17:58 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGFybGluZw0KDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyBpIGhvcGUgeW91IGFyZSBmaW5lLA0KRGFybGluZyBjb25jZXJuaW5nIHRoZSBkb2N1bWVudHMsIGkgaGF2ZSBzcG9rZSB3aXRoIG91ciByZXZlcmVuZCBmYXRoZXIgYW5kIGkgYW0gdmVyeSBoYXBweSBiZWNhdXNlIGhlIGhhdmUgaW50cm9kdWNlIG1lIHRvIGEgbGF3eWVyIHdobyB3aWxsIGhlbHAgdXMgdG8gb2J0YWluIHRoZSBkb2N1bWVudCBpbiB5b3VyIG5hbWUgdGhlIHBvd2VyIG9mIGF0dG9ybmV5IGFuZCBhZmZpZGF2aXQgb2Ygb2F0aCwgd2gBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1386195478.80254.YahooMailBasic@web193702.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 06:17:58 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Honey contact the lawyer with this information.

TWO PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221770360784
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447042068346
+221776865173
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +2218935835
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Manyika.jacinta834@yahoo.com jjjjtrfd85@msn.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:24 am

* 65.55.90.200 Microsoft Hosting Redmond United States

Return-Path: <jjjjtrfd85@msn.com>
X-Originating-Email: [jjjjtrfd85@msn.com]
Return-Path: jjjjtrfd85@msn.com
Reply-To: <Manyika.jacinta834@yahoo.com>
To: "Manyika.jacinta834@yahoo.com" <manyika.jacinta834@yahoo.com>
Subject: HELLO
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 20:06:52 +0000

Hello dear
Good day
Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you. I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition My name is Mrs Jacinta Manyika the wife of late Tapfumaneyi Elliot Manyika,who was killed by President Mugabe, who was traveling from Mutare to Gwanda in Matabeleland South, where he intended to preside over election of Zanu-PF leaders in that province I have something very confidential to discuss with you in my next mail and will as well send you my pictures.and my family Please get back to me as you read this mail, as no much time left on my side. Like as i said above,
i will tell you more in my next mail.Thanks so much as you reply me immediately.
God bless you as you reach back to me.
Mrs Jacinta Tapfumaneyi Elliot Manyika,
(Manyika.jacinta834@yahoo.com)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

joyharry244@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:16 am

On DMF:

Hi, am joy by name and i was happy to see your profile here and became interested. i want a serious loving and caring man for a true honest and kind relationship. if you don\'t mind, please send me an email to my private email here (joyharry244@hotmail.com) I will tell you everything about me with my photos ok. i wait for your mail. bye Ms Joy

Profile elements:

joy009 - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- dakar, Senegal
- English, English, French
- student
- Have no children
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: joyharry244@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:16 am

On cyprida.com, with the exact same massmail message:

joylove123
24 years old
new york, United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.