Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joyckamal@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

joyckamal@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:49 am

joigirl Profile: LOOKING FOR PARTNER
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
cookingreading

About Me
i am a fine undergraduate university young girl caring
easygoing understanding with nice sense of humor

Hello dear,

I saw your profile here and it interests me
i will like us to become friends and know each
other the more.
Please reply to my email joyckamal@yahoo.com
Yours affectionately,
Joyce.
Attachments
lzp2dpky-15yf-0-mphkdpi.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: joyckamal@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:34 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Joyce Kamala <joyckamal@yahoo.com> Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 4:43 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

My dearest one
I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart honey remember that i don't have family please help me out With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this my trial moment, having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

After the burial of my late father, my Fathers brother conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian expatriate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. Thank God i have this documents which my late father have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $4.750m (Four Million seven Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. and i have seen you as a honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account in his country. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, things are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment.. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I was first year student in the university studying before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.
i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and the only person i have now is Rev Father John Paul who is the coordinator of the refugee camp) here he has been very nice to me since i came here and he take me like his daughter but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for male the other for female.

Please i will like you to send me the following information.
1 your full name ----------------------------------
2 your address -----------------------------------
3 your phone number ---------------------------
4 occupation --------------------------------------
5 Age ------------------------------------------------
6 email address ----------------------------------
7 your id/pass-port id ---------------------------

So with your information as above i will send an introductory letter to the bank in Scotland introducing you as my foreign partner who will help me due to my refugee status.
The bank is waiting for my appointed trustee so that my money will be transferred to the person with my permission.

Please i want you to call me with our reverend Telephone number ( +221 781-523-257 ) , if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege touch money it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well God revealed you to me when i fasted and prayed that you are the right person to help me.

I will equally need your assistance to invest the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will forward your details to the bank to contact you immediately as my foreign partner who will help me to claim my money
Please do keep this secret only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until i come over to your country because I am afraid of my wicked fathers brother who has threatened to kill me and have the whole money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp) this is the reverend fathers email (paul_reverend1@yahoo.com) from his office i send mails to you and to receive your mail and call whenever you call to speak with me. Once again if you help me out i will love you forever
Yours Sincerely
Joyce Kamala.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.116.255] by web133002.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 12 Apr 2014 09:43:03 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQpNeSBkZWFyZXN0IG9uZQ0KSSBhbSB3cml0aW5nIHRoaXMgbWFpbCB0byB5b3Ugd2l0aCB0ZWFycyBhbmQgc29ycm93IGZyb20gbXkgaGVhcnQgaG9uZXkgcmVtZW1iZXIgdGhhdCBpIGRvbid0IGhhdmUgZmFtaWx5IHBsZWFzZSBoZWxwIG1lIG91dCAgIFdpdGggZHVlIHJlc3BlY3QgLCB0cnVzdCBhbmQgaHVtYW5pdHksIGkgYXBwZWFsIHRvIHlvdSB0byBleGVyY2lzZSBhIGxpdHRsZSBwYXRpZW5jZSBhbmQgcmVhZCB0aHJvdWdoIG15IGxldHRlciBpIGZlZWwgcXVpdGUgc2FmZSBkZWFsaW5nIHdpdGggeW8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/481 YahooMailWebService/0.8.182.648
Message-ID: <1397292183.98190.YahooMailBasic@web133002.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 09:43:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: this is the details about myself.

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Joyce Kamala <joyckamal@yahoo.com> Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 1:28 PM
Cc: scotlandtransfercare@londonmail.com, scotlandbanksng@rediffmail.com, CLIPPED
Mr Philip Hampton.
Royal Bank of Scotland PLC.
Bank Office address: 9 High Street, Perth, Perthshire PH1 5JS,London,
EC2V 7SB.United Kingdom
Director Foreign transfer Operations
Royal Bank of Scotland PLC.
Email (scotlandtransfercare@londonmail.com ) (scotlandbanksng@rediffmail.com )

Sir,

In compliance to your advise and directive for me to bring a representative/trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim and transfer my late father's deposited 4.750,000.00. Million US Dollars in your bank to my wish designation, i Joyce Kamala, being the next of kin to my late father, hereby introduce and submit the information of my trustee for your confirmation and verification below.

1 your full name ...........
2 your address ............
3 your phone number ..
4 occupation ...............
5 Age .........................
6 email address ...........
7 your id/pass-port id ...

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of depositor: Late Dr. Kones Kamala
Nationality: Republic of Sudan
Deposit security code: 12701
Next of kin : Miss Joyce Kamala
Amount deposited: US$4.750Million

Sir,thank you for your kind attention and treatment to me.
Yours faithfuly,
Joyce Kamala.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.208.175.171] by web133004.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:28:05 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXIgUGhpbGlwIEhhbXB0b24uDQpSb3lhbCBCYW5rIG9mIFNjb3RsYW5kIFBMQy4NCkJhbmsgT2ZmaWNlIGFkZHJlc3M6IDkgSGlnaCBTdHJlZXQsIFBlcnRoLCBQZXJ0aHNoaXJlIFBIMSA1SlMsTG9uZG9uLA0KRUMyViA3U0IuVW5pdGVkIEtpbmdkb20NCkRpcmVjdG9yIEZvcmVpZ24gdHJhbnNmZXIgT3BlcmF0aW9ucw0KUm95YWwgQmFuayBvZiBTY290bGFuZCBQTEMuDQpFbWFpbCAoc2NvdGxhbmR0cmFuc2ZlcmNhcmVAbG9uZG9ubWFpbC5jb20gKSAoc2NvdGxhbmRiYW5rc25nQHJlZGlmZm1haWwuY29tICkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/481 YahooMailWebService/0.8.182.648
Message-ID: <1397410085.70550.YahooMailBasic@web133004.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:28:05 +0100 (BST)
Subject: HERE IS MY REPRESENTATIVE/TRUSTEE.
Cc: scotlandtransfercare@londonmail.com, scotlandbanksng@rediffmail.com,

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Joyce Kamala <joyckamal@yahoo.com> Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 6:46 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Dearest love,
How are you today,i hope you are keeping fine including your health and work.
I have read the mail you got from the bank and i understand that they required three document but i have two documents out from the requested document which is the statement of account of the money and the death certificate of my late father and i have also send the original copy of the documents to the bank this morning remaining only the affidavit of claim and power of attorney which they said must be prepared by a Senegalese based lawyer..As you
know that i am in the refugee camp and we are not allow to go out from the camp but i was able to plead with our Rev. father to help us get a lawyer today, so as it stands
now the Rev father has succeeded in getting a lawyer in other to help us secure the remaining document which is affidavit of of claim that will bear your name as my partner/trustee.
My love,below is the lawyer contact address,please i will like you to contact him as soon as possible, let him know that you come across his contact through Reverend John Paul from refugee camp in Dakar Senegal and you want to ask him how possible to get us an affidavit of claim from court.

LAWYER CONTACT INFORMATION

HUMAN RIGHT SOLIDARITY CHAMBERS.
MEMBERS ECOWAS. ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 406, Guyed Mbaye Street,Dakar,
P. O . Box 2206 Dakar Senegal.
Email: consultantlawchambers@yahoo.com

HONEY FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE LAWYER

Dear Barrister
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me
by one Miss ......., whose father’s name is late DR .........., and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country Sudan some years back, So before the death of the father,he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss........as the next of kin,So due to condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer the money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank ,I will
appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

HERE IS MY FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) MY FULL NAMES IS.................................................................
(2) MY COUNTRY IS......................................................................
(3) MY STATE AND HOME ADDRESS ARE.....................................
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS.................
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE.....................................................
(6) MY OCCUPATION.....................................................................
(7) MY AGE STATUS.....................................................................

Remember that i love you so much, and that all i have is yours which my aim is that after this transfer i will come to your country so that we can share our love together and to plan together how to invest this money for our present and future use so please try as much as you can to contact the lawyer for the securing of the remaining document.....Please don't let me down with disappointment
because all my hope is on you for my help.......I hope to hear from you very soon....Take good care of yourself.
Yours in love
forever
Miss Joyce Kamala

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.116.215] by web133002.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:46:53 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBsb3ZlLA0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXksaSBob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUga2VlcGluZyBmaW5lIGluY2x1ZGluZyB5b3VyIGhlYWx0aCBhbmQgd29yay4NCkkgaGF2ZSByZWFkIHRoZSBtYWlsIHlvdSBnb3QgZnJvbSB0aGUgYmFuayBhbmQgaSB1bmRlcnN0YW5kIHRoYXQgdGhleSByZXF1aXJlZCB0aHJlZSBkb2N1bWVudCBidXQgIGkgaGF2ZSB0d28gZG9jdW1lbnRzIG91dCBmcm9tIHRoZSByZXF1ZXN0ZWQgZG9jdW1lbnQgd2hpY2ggaXMgdGhlIHN0YXRlbWVudCBvZiBhY2NvdW50IG9mIHRoZSBtb24BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/481 YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Message-ID: <1397558813.80149.YahooMailBasic@web133002.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:46:53 +0100 (BST)
Subject: HONEY FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE LAWYER

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781523257
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447011173130
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+221762960149
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: joyckamal@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Joy Escaped the Death Camp:
Hello Dear ,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Currently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total.

Meanwhile,i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your house, even though we have failed in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev. father used to be a good father to me, when I was in Dakar, his name is Rev Father frank Martin and email address is as follows ( frankmartin0@hotmail.com ) phone ..+221 768392841
Ask him to send a certified bank check of $ 300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Rev Father frank Martin and give instructions to send money.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy after all the sufferings of the time. At this time,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new couple have at hand, finally, remember that I had sent instructions to the Rev Father frank Martin on your behalf to receive that money. So feel free to contact him and he will send the amount to without delay. Take care and bye for now.

As soon as you are in contact with him to get back to me, so I'll be sure that you've picked well,
Yours Joy

HEADER:
Received: from [41.208.146.182] by web133005.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 28 Oct 2014 14:00:08 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQoNCkhlbGxvIERlYXIgLA0KDQpJIGFtIGhhcHB5IHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRoZSBmdW5kIHRyYW5zZmVycmVkIHVuZGVyIHRoZSBjb29wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gUGFyYWd1YXkuIEN1cnJlbnRseSBJIGFtIGluIFBhcmFndWF5IGZvciBpbnZlc3RtZW50IHByb2plY3RzIHdpdGggbXkgb3duIHNoYXJlIG9mIHRoZSB0b3RhbC4NCg0KTWVhbndoaWxlLGkgZGlkIG5vdCBmb3JnZXQgeW91ciBwYXN0IGVmZm9ydHMgYW5kIGF0dGVtcHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/810 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Message-ID: <1414504808.3552.YahooMailBasic@web133005.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 14:00:08 +0000
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM JOY

PHONE NUMBER:
+221768392841
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.