Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Salma Hareb.

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Salma Hareb.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:59 pm

ghazal
Female

My name is Mrs. Ghazal Mohammed Al-Massri of Syria Nationality. I am sorry to write to you without you knowing me before now. Please kindly respond back to my message in my personal e-mail ( ghazalmohammed24@yahoo.com )if you wish to give me a chance to express myself to you on my experience in Syria war.

I will be waiting to hear from you Insha Allah.

Yours,

Mrs. Ghazal.
Attachments
ghazal.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ghazalmohammed24@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 03, 2014 9:32 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Ghazal Mohammed <ghazalmohammed24@yahoo.com> Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 10:00 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Asa laam Alekum CLIPPED,
May Allah grant you unlimited peace in life and after? As you might have seen in my profile in the site i am Mrs. Ghazal Mohammed Al-Masri of Syria Nationality.
May i tell you about myself, i am 31 years old of age; i am one of the Syrians under UNHCR in United Kingdom as illegal immigrant since the civil war broke out in my country Syria.
Through Allah favor, some of us were taken from Turkey refugee camp to United Kingdom when the Turkey border are no longer safe because of strays bullet that killed so many of the refugees.
My late husband was a good Syrian oil business man who before his death was doing well in his business. Because he was against President Al-Bashar Assad, he was targeted and killed by the government forces because he was a strong opposition supporter which forced me to run out of my city with my 3 years daughter to turkey refugee camp. It was a bitter experienced of my life, i pray that Allah rest his soul in peace until we meet again (Rahmat Allah Alihom). On the course of the violence, i lost some of my siblings, while till now i can`t even locate where others ran to for their safety.
While on my searching for help on who could give me a true shelter since the loss of my beloved husband, all i found were the wrong ones who asked me to come on webcam to practice the haram behaviors of sex on internet which i will not ever do because i was not trained in such a sinful way of life, but i am the type of woman who portray the true dignity of womanhood not minding the challenging conditions that i suffer at present.
As affectionate person i am, my current dream is to secure a loving industrious man who can team up with me to establish the left-over of my late husband`s resources valued $7.5 million us dollars with 2.5 million treasure worth of Gold into a lucrative business of his choice to build a new happy family with me.
May i ask you, can we be real friend? I mean can you work with me? Can you represent me if i should build my trust on you by entrusting such treasure in your care?
I need your reply soon so that i furnishes you with what it requires getting it done. When i get satisfied with your clarification, then i prove to you the reason of my search for such a person like you in the site. Included here are some of my pictures i had with my husband before the crises took him away from me.
Please keep this project proposal to your optimum secret, it should remain between me and you alone for the security of my life with my little daughter and the money so that the security dictators of my country Syria do not trace and kill me as they killed my dear husband. I am waiting for your usual kind respond over the requests.
Ale kum Salam
Yours,
Ghazal!

HEADER:
Received: from [105.200.247.191] by web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 07 Apr 2014 03:00:20 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgoKCkFzYSBsYWFtIEFsZWt1bSBCZXJuaGFyZCwKwqBNYXkgQWxsYWggZ3JhbnQgeW91IHVubGltaXRlZCBwZWFjZSBpbiBsaWZlCmFuZCBhZnRlcj8gQXMgeW91IG1pZ2h0IGhhdmUgc2VlbiBpbiBteSBwcm9maWxlIGluIHRoZSBzaXRlIGkgYW0gTXJzLiBHaGF6YWwKTW9oYW1tZWQgQWwtTWFzcmkgb2YgU3lyaWEgTmF0aW9uYWxpdHkuCsKgwqAgTWF5IGkgdGVsbCB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXlzZWxmLCBpIGFtIDMxIHllYXJzIG9sZCBvZiBhZ2U7IGkgYW0gb25lIG9mCnRoZSBTeXJpYW5zIHVuZGVyIFVOSENSIGkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.182.648
References: <CABd=3yjNSJUxtbxnRR-iZSNpT6NWgwFz8eMfXoXsafeR434ypQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1396836019.94017.YahooMailNeo@web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 03:00:19 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Ghazal Mohammed <ghazalmohammed24@yahoo.com>
Subject: I APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE.

Ghazal Mohammed <ghazalmohammed24@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Dear CLIPPED,
I appreciate your mail which contains your mutual mode of care, it sounds like a sweet ornament to my heart. Really my presences here in refugee camp not only hot my feeling but stampede my hearth desires and ambitions. Haven heard your readiness to be of assistance to my life; i will be very pleased to have you close to my life. I have my WILL kept somewhere in the security custody, i will like you to reply me with those your personal data as requested below so that i send them to the security firm where the WILL is packed in safe sealed trunks box, declared to them during deposition as personal property so that they update their files that will permit them to transfer the power of claim to you as the beneficiary and owner of the trunk.
The proposal is made up of two trunks, one trunk contains $7.5 million us and the second trunk contains 20 kg of Gold and Diamond respectively; hoping you will be able to make the claim of it and accommodate them to yourself by investing it into any good lucrative field of business of your choice where we will use the proceeds in serving our suffering brethren scattered all over the world in form of NGO.
To affect this step, you should send your following information to me as soon as possible so that i advance them to the security firm as i said above to update their files to prompt the transfer of the trunk to you as the beneficiary and owner;
(1) Your full name,
(2) Your office and home address,
(3) Your phone numbers,
(4) Your profession, rank, age and marital status,
(5) A scan copy of your national ID card,
Please keep this project proposal to your optimum secret, it should remain between me and you alone for the security of my life with my little daughter and the money so that the security dictators of my country Syria do not trace and kill me as they killed my dear husband.
I wait for your usual mutual response.
Yours,
Ghazal.

HEADER:
Received: from [105.200.105.155] by web28706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 12 Apr 2014 00:40:20 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,wqAKRGVhciBCZXJuaGFyZCwKwqAgwqAKwqAgSSBhcHByZWNpYXRlIHlvdXIgbWFpbCB3aGljaCBjb250YWlucyB5b3VyIG11dHVhbCBtb2RlIG9mIGNhcmUsIGl0CnNvdW5kcyBsaWtlIGEgc3dlZXQgb3JuYW1lbnQgdG8gbXkgaGVhcnQuIFJlYWxseSBteSBwcmVzZW5jZXMgaGVyZSBpbiByZWZ1Z2VlCmNhbXAgbm90IG9ubHkgaG90IG15IGZlZWxpbmcgYnV0IHN0YW1wZWRlIG15IGhlYXJ0aCBkZXNpcmVzIGFuZCBhbWJpdGlvbnMuCkhhdmVuIGhlYXJkIHlvdXIgcmVhZGluZXNzIHRvIGJlIG9mIGFzc2lzdGEBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.182.648
References: <CABd=3yjNSJUxtbxnRR-iZSNpT6NWgwFz8eMfXoXsafeR434ypQ@mail.gmail.com> <1396836019.94017.YahooMailNeo@web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yggQ7oPW5UG1Lm4mAC7U=5gap8n-7PgsY-QAEN0qAc1PA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1397259620.22683.YahooMailNeo@web28706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 00:40:20 +0100 (BST)
Subject: PLEASED WITH YOUR RESPONSE, I NEED THESE YOUR DATA.

Ghazal Mohammed <ghazalmohammed24@yahoo.com> Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Attached is the signed preliminary agreement that will guide us in the project, keep it with you till the trunk successfully gets to you. After you finalize in the claim of the trunk box and have it taken to any country of your choice, then you work out my release with my daughter out from this refugee camp where we will sit down to make a standard agreement that will fully guide us in the investment. Note that the trunk is deposited there in their office as family property never as money; my husband did it so in order to protect and safeguard the money from any likely double deal by the company.
For us to actualize our dream, you should contact the United Nation Security Service in Egypt where the fund is deposited in a safe trunk box. You tell them to transfer the power of ownership of the trunk box with certificate no UPSC/GO-SE/06575581/BRS-04, deposited by Mrs. Ghazal Mohammed Al-Massri of Syria Nationality to you Mr. CLIPPEDNational as the beneficiary.
You should contact them using the below e-mail and phone numbers because they need to hear from you in order before they commences to finalize the transfer processes as i have passed the instruction to them already.

THE SECURITY COMPANY CONTACT ADDRESS.
United Nation Security Service Egypt Unit.
No 1191 Corniche El Nil, World Trade Center
Boulac, Cairo Egypt.
Contact Person: Mr. Phillip Anderson
Email: unitednation.secudipcomp60@gmail.com
Phone No; +201129169425.

While on your conversation and communication with this company, don’t ever allow them to know that the box contains money because it was deposited in their custody as personal belongings not as money to avoid my government dictators from intercepting in this our good plan until you succeed in pulling out the trunk out from the security custody.
Alekum Salam,
Mrs. Ghazal Mohammed Al-Massri

HEADER:
Received: from [105.200.227.127] by web28704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:03:34 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgrCoMKgwqDCoCBBdHRhY2hlZCBpcyB0aGUgc2lnbmVkIHByZWxpbWluYXJ5CmFncmVlbWVudCB0aGF0IHdpbGwgZ3VpZGUgdXMgaW4gdGhlIHByb2plY3QsIGtlZXAgaXQgd2l0aCB5b3UgdGlsbCB0aGUgdHJ1bmsKc3VjY2Vzc2Z1bGx5IGdldHMgdG8geW91LiBBZnRlciB5b3UgZmluYWxpemUgaW4gdGhlIGNsYWltIG9mIHRoZSB0cnVuayBib3ggYW5kCmhhdmUgaXQgdGFrZW4gdG8gYW55IGNvdW50cnkgb2YgeW91ciBjaG9pY2UsIHRoZW4geW91IHdvcmsgb3V0IG15IHJlbGVhc2Ugd2l0aApteSBkYXVnaHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
References: <CABd=3yjNSJUxtbxnRR-iZSNpT6NWgwFz8eMfXoXsafeR434ypQ@mail.gmail.com> <1396836019.94017.YahooMailNeo@web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yggQ7oPW5UG1Lm4mAC7U=5gap8n-7PgsY-QAEN0qAc1PA@mail.gmail.com> <1397259620.22683.YahooMailNeo@web28706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yhO-+x8P=GikECGjp-NrqyCU7c3iu4iPcpcrVgFO6V=xA@mail.gmail.com> <1397429939.4935.YahooMailNeo@web28704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yg8Zd8kwuu8QUr+dZ=JzOJvHFzeOgC3BaA9kKqEKrJ2Qg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1397570614.81747.YahooMailNeo@web28704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:03:34 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ATTEACHED IS THE SIGNED AGREEMENT, SEND YOUR PASSPORT SCAN COPY, CONTACT THE SECURITY COMPANY.

United Nations <unitednation.secudipcomp60@gmail.com> Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 5:41 AM
UNITED NATION SECURITY SERVICE EGYPT UNIT,

No 1191 Corniche El Nil, World Trade Center
Boulac, Cairo Egypt.

+201129169425, +201123449438.

Head of operation: Mr. Phillip Anderson.

Email: unitednation.secudipcomp60@gmail.com

ATTENTION MR. CLIPPEd.

As you instructed my office, we have contacted the human right activist who will procure these certificates on your behalf to prompt the release to you trunk box with deposit code no UPSC/GO-SE/06575581/BRS-04 as deposited by Mrs. Ghazal Mohammed Al-Massri of Syria Nationality to you CLIPPED.

(1) Affidavit of change of ownership;

(2) Certificate of ownership;

To affect this service, he charged the sum of one thousand two hundred and fifty US ($1,25US). You should send the above amount today or latest tomorrow so that he gets the document from Federal High court of Justice Egypt.

When he gets these certificates and brings it to our office, release permit will be issued immediately and your trunk will be ready for release to you.

For your information, you chose one out of these our offices to make claim of your trunks.

(a) Italy office,

(b) Turkey,

(c) Egypt to make claim of your trunk.

The barrister instructed that you respond back immediately in order to send to you his account information for the transfer of the amount.

Dr. Philip Anderson, Mrs. Selma Abdalla,

Head of operation, Public Relation Officer.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.112.64.8])
by 10.112.64.8 with SMTP id k8mr122093lbs.72.1398159670747 (num_hops = 1);
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 02:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=C2+uqfMg+Taj41ROvJeU+/dRVa5OzcggLUmQfvhOrcQ=;
b=E6f8qYz0+f6//OeSdAfVLky+zG05ERLhxDBu7sPHD1fFewfw3qc5QaxPqKAIzpvyEX
+2zTMKL0o2VBDGPhmIIM2rLz9RDLXoA8I12Vzds+DHw5wpOi6Qdvu08QerhKbCCP0PZW
jSbc0DnrK8JsZlKx8S2IqXmMU/CzsTfpPKgaJglfAX7sH7YFhJRlKR91K32tIhgV9hI+
6oL021QMj7xE63uCYW9ne3z9Zr5IFvuVGm6eXHUse7piqpADIEFypULAg+LnZrvh1lGq
iBY++eb2v/7zN2FpDgqR5V0MomSi5CnZGCVzx243AXIwFtJEsJp+IAC+j9PcayZ3PukN
KHbg==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.64.8 with SMTP id k8mr122093lbs.72.1398159670741; Tue,
22 Apr 2014 02:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.152.2.229 with HTTP; Tue, 22 Apr 2014 02:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:41:10 +0200
Message-ID: <CADr_+aWZC24q+2cRG0wn6E342eCnBv54czk209e9=1hM8S9kOg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED.
From: United Nations <unitednation.secudipcomp60@gmail.com>

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+201129169425
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Egypt
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Etisalat Egypt

+201123449438
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Egypt
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Etisalat Egypt
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby KamiKami » Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm

I also have the same experience.
Someone with the same specifications, with the same pictures, the same company
Unfortunately, the game is still going, so far I have lost about $ 40000.
I had all the money invested.
When I realized that my money was all.
The story began four months ago,
Exactly the statement you posted.
A month ago, I realized that they lie.
KamiKami
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Dear Kami,
I'm so sorry to read that you have been scammed. Your best course of action is to drop them and block them wherever they have been contacting you. Please do not report their E-mail addresses and such to the hosts as that just closes their accounts and makes the information here worthless. It's kind of like knowing where the enemy is rather than having them disappear and free to scam again without anybody knowing where they are. Again, just drop all contact and block them wherever they were contacting you at. Also, beware of people saying they have caught your scammer and can get your money back. Scammers often come back to paying victims with such scams trying to get more money from you. After you block the scammer and have a little time pass, Please read the "Closure" thread up in the "Important Information" section.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Salma Hareb.

Unread postby KamiKami » Tue May 13, 2014 8:21 pm

My friend!
Thank you for your replay and your answer.Do you know what the story is?!
They were the Turky call today.
What should I do?!
Who else do you know?
These are people who have cheated?
I can introduce you to someone who can?
"CLIPPED "Who is that?
The story is long, about 100 letters were exchanged.
Do you know what the outcome is going to Turkey I?
What is the benefit of my trip?
What harm is my journey!
Can they do the trick. Can I take them in the trap.
They will be handed over to the police?

From:"ghazal mohammed" <ghazalmohammed49@yahoo.com> To:xxx> Sent: Monday, 12 May 2014, 18:12:21 Subject:HONEY, SAFE ME FROM DYING, NOT MIND WHAT EVER PRICE YOU WILL PAY.

Since i had my talk with you yesterday and finally got mail from you and also from the company, i had not been myself again. Throughout the night i was crying, it’s not ok for me at all, i feel like dying; why all this on us? I am sad, I am sick, I feel bad, you save my life.

How did you conclude it with the company, try your best and speak with the company officer Philip to know how the problem could be settled, you should do whatever you can to reach Turkey to meet the delivery officer Dr. Rashid +90so that you claim the trunk of money from him. After you make the claim of the box from the delivery officer, then that my late husband friend Mr. George will assist you, he will go with you together with the trunk to any good bank and have the fund deposited there from where it will be remitted into your account in a gradual process to avoid the eyes of your government.

You should call the officer Dr. Rashid , who will deliver your trunk to you in Turkey, he is there waiting for you. Call him as soon as possible and give me update in mail.

Yours forever,
Last edited by firefly on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: OP email address deleted. FF.
KamiKami
New survivor

Unread postby KamiKami » Tue May 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Honey i am like dying, what is it the matter i do not know, you did not write me and you did not pick my call the other day when i tried to reach you, can you please tell me what has happened so that my spirit could cool down. I am here telling you officially that when Dr. Philip tried to contact you on several occasions for the demand of the airport security, which you did not respond, then he used himself to settle the security and the trunk was released to him. When you were not reached in order to tell you about their trip to you with the trunk, then he decided to return the trunk to his office for security reason, now the box is in his office. Because of the political situation as going on over there in Egypt, i became afraid if the money is safe, then i asked for advice from the human right attached to our camp on how to safeguard the fund. He came to me in the camp yesterday saying that because of the political situation in Egypt, the fund should be taken to any bank in European country from where the fund could be transferred to your bank account through Bank to Bank fund transfer. Honey, you have to respond back to me as quickly as possible with your bank account detail because he said that he will tell Dr. Philip`s Company to send the fund to UBS Bank in Switzerland from where the fund could be transferred to your bank account. Respond bank to me as urgently as possible. Yours, Ghazal.

From: Kamran 0> To: ghazal mohammed <ghazalmohammed49@yahoo.com> Sent: Saturday, 12 April 2014, 18:55:36 Subject: Re: HONEY, I MISS YOU BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS MAIL.

My ghazal my dear I went to send money to the Iraqi border. For security reasons, the borders are closed., I'll go to Iraq by smuggling people tonight. Illegal just because of you., I threw myself into danger., If the problem does not come to me I will deposit the money tomorrow., If you went wrong, Mr. Anderson take time. Pray for me. CAMRAN Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: ghazal mohammed <ghazalmohammed49@yahoo.com>; T>; Subject: HONEY, I MISS YOU BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS MAIL. Sent: Fri, Apr 11, 2014 7:07:54 PM

Hi, My beloved sweet heart, I am sorry on my late response to you since i had my last talk on Tuesday. Eventually we were re-located to different apartment where the officer who had been assisting me with his phone and lab top to ocommunicate you were no more close to my reach till i got assistance from the officer in charge of my new center. While going through your mails, i saw this your mail as below.

My dear Unfortunately I have no money I paid for you. Unfortunately, I just learned of this scam. Perhaps it is too late. 'Cause you were all of my life. I dont have a good tim, The result of several years of hard work, I was sent to you. You have my sympathy abuse you, I'm hooked for your freedom. Rather a lot for the money. You should not bleed so much I do. Did you take my eyebrow.'ll Never forgive you. Camran

Honey, what do you mean by this, what brought about this mail to me, where did i wrong you, why all this, you want to kill me the same way they killed my husband? What made you to say this to me? Sweet heart don’t kill me un-prepared because you have restored joy into my life since after the death of my husband, Please if that your mail is a joke, honey please stop it else i die without you seeing me. Please tell me what you had with Dr. Philip, when are they moving with the trunk to you in Turkey. As i read in one of your mail they asked for $3,750us for a settlement to the store officer. I felt bad about all this but lastly i believed that it`s over because the trunk will reach you this week. So honey, please send that amount to them tomorrow in order to settle the ware house store keeper so that Dr. Philip could move to you with the trunk tomorrow as he cleared me when i asked him. Yours, Sweet Heart, Ghazal.
KamiKami
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Pretty typical Scammer E-mails. Always going to die if you don't pay the money. Do yourself a favor and just delete their E-mails until they stop sending them. Consider closing your E-mail account and opening a new one. They will tell you every lie in the book to try and get more money from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby KamiKami » Tue May 13, 2014 10:39 pm

You know, just disconnect it?
Should not they be sued?
Do not fall into the trap?
They can continue to work, and still take a toll?
KamiKami
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 14, 2014 12:07 am

I regret to inform you that whatever money you have sent them is gone. You can file a report with your local police but they will not be able to help you as there is no way to track the scammer and return your money.

A lawsuit will be no good as who are you going to sue? The Scammer uses all fake information.

If you send them more money then it will just be more money lost that you will never get back.

They will continue to Scam, either using the present E-mail addresses or if someone tells them that they are listed as a scam here then they will usually stop using these E-mail accounts and just start up using different E-mail accounts to do the same scam. That is why we say not to report the E-mail addresses to the hosts like G-mail & Yahoo. It takes a scammer about 5 minutes to open a new E-mail account and then there is no listing at any warning sites like Scam Survivors to warn other potential victims.

The best thing I can do for you is if you paid money by Bank to Bank transfer. If that is true then please post a copy of the E-mail with the scammers bank transfer information. Please add a copy of the E-mail header if it is not listed already above. Remember to remove any of your information. I can then send the Bank account information to the receiving bank and alert them that the account you sent money to is being used to commit fraud.

Also, be careful of E-mails from people saying they have caught your scammer and can get you your money back. That is just another scam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby KamiKami » Thu May 15, 2014 10:01 am

My dearo
I am very grateful to you, you got some useful hints.
They have a fake name and fake email.
However, the recipient can not be real money?
They are paid via wire transfer, Western Avnyvn.
To receive money transfers require a passport.
They want to meet with me in person. They want to give me a suitcase. Visit my country or not., In Turkey.
Turkey is not an easy task to convince the police!
KamiKami
New survivor

Next

Return to Refugee scams.