Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gracetagro81@yahoo.co.jp

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gracetagro81@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:34 am

grace
Female / Single
1993 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
good looking
About Me
I'm friendly, honest and like to make my friends laugh. I'm kind hearted so dun bully me . Lol.. Been through a lot, I'm searching for some1 who is caring n willing to go through for my whole life.. Maybe start of as frds 1st n let the rest depends on fate. My looks might not wow u but when you really know me , you will know I'm a nice girl. I'm thick skin right? Sound like I'm bullshitting...Lol.. Wink me or sms me to knw me more . Enjoy your day and hope you able to find the right 1 too
Looking For
I'm friendly, honest and like to make my friends laugh. I'm kind hearted so dun bully me . Lol.. Been through a lot, I'm searching for some1 who is caring n willing to go through for my whole life.. Maybe start of as frds 1st n let the rest depends on fate. My looks might not wow u but when you really know me , you will know I'm a nice girl. I'm thick skin right? Sound like I'm bullshitting...Lol.. Wink me or sms me to knw me more . Enjoy your day and hope you able to find the right 1 too
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 151
Weight(kg) 45
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

Hello Dear friend

(gracetagro81@yahoo.co.jp)

I am writting you this message with tears and sorrow and i know this mail may come to you as a surprise,I am Grace Tagro the only daughter of Late Hon.Mr Désire

Asségnini Tagro. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire), my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one

of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me

on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Three million Five hundred thousand United State Dollars. US(3.500,000 USD), left in fixed / suspense account in

one of the international bank here in Abidjan ,he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. My late father Instructed me to seek

for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .

I am honourably seeking for your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account in which this money would be transferred to .

(2) To serve as my guardian.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education.

Note: I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of

this fund to your nominated bank account. Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Best regards, (gracetagro81@yahoo.co.jp)

Grace Tagro
Attachments
grace.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: gracetagro81@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:23 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Grace Tag <gracetag10@yahoo.com> Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 11:26 AM
To: CLIPPED
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dear friend

I am writting you this message with tears and sorrow and i know this mail may come to you as a surprise,I am Grace Tagro the only daughter of Late Hon.Mr Désire Asségnini Tagro. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire), my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Three million Five hundred thousand United State Dollars. US(3.500,000 USD), left in fixed / suspense account in one of the international bank here in Abidjan ,he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. My late father Instructed me to seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .
I am honourably seeking for your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account in which this money would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as my guardian.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education.

Note: I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of
this fund to your nominated bank account. Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
Grace Tagro

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.194.28] by web160203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 16 Mar 2014 08:26:33 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,IEhlbGxvIERlYXIgZnJpZW5kIA0KDQpJIGFtIHdyaXR0aW5nIHlvdSB0aGlzIG1lc3NhZ2Ugd2l0aCB0ZWFycyBhbmQgc29ycm93IGFuZCBpIGtub3cgdGhpcyBtYWlsIG1heSBjb21lIHRvIHlvdSBhcyBhIHN1cnByaXNlLEkgYW0gR3JhY2UgVGFncm8gdGhlIG9ubHkgZGF1Z2h0ZXIgb2YgIExhdGUgSG9uLk1yICBEw6lzaXJlIEFzc8OpZ25pbmkgVGFncm8uIE15IGZhdGhlciB3YXMgYSB2ZXJ5IHdlYWx0aHkgY29jb2EgbWVyY2hhbnQgaW4gQWJpZGphbiBJdm9yeSBDb2FzdCAoQ290ZSBkJ0l2b2lyZSksIG0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/458 YahooMailWebService/0.8.178.641
Message-ID: <1394983593.93222.YahooMailBasic@web160203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 08:26:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello Dear

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Grace Tag <gracetag10@yahoo.com> Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:32 PM
To: CLIPPED
Dearest One.

Thanks to hear from you, After my discussion with Bank Director Mr. Eric Mexan HIE and also to declare you official to the bank, because the bank Director told me earlier that I should search for a sincere person who will help me invest my inheritance since I am not capable to handle it alone. That was why I contacted you to stand as my late father business associate to help me claim and invest my inheritance on my behalf in your country.

I met with the bank director of the bank, he requested that he want to hear from you to confirm this arrangement and also to explain to you better on how and when the transfer will commence without any delay. Kindly call the bank director and also send to them a letter of application with the below information applying for the transfer of my inherited money to you as my late father business associate who is receiving the money on my behalf and also forward a copy of the mail to me.

NAME OF THE BANK IS COFIPA INVESTMENT BANK Côte d'Ivoire

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Eric Mexan HIE (BANK DIRECTOR )

Direct Email; ericmexanhie@yahoo.fr Or cofipa_investment.b@financier.com ( BANK DIRECTOR)

Direct tell: Tel: (+225) 57732425

When you are contacting the bank, let the bank president Mr. Eric Mexan HIE to understand that you are my business associate / guardian who wants to assit me ( GRACE TAGRO ) in receiving my inheritance for investment. Although they will not ask you much question because I have already informed the bank about my arrangement with you concerning the release of the fund into your account as my business associate.Please after contacting the bank please update me OK.

Note; I attached under this message a photo copy of my late father business registeration certificate and the fund deposit recipt for your view

Best regards
Miss Grace Tagro

HEADER:
Received: from [196.47.158.57] by web160206.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Mar 2014 09:32:57 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBPbmUuDQoNClRoYW5rcyB0byBoZWFyIGZyb20geW91LCBBZnRlciBteSBkaXNjdXNzaW9uIHdpdGggQmFuayBEaXJlY3RvciBNci4gRXJpYyBNZXhhbiBISUUgIGFuZCBhbHNvIHRvIGRlY2xhcmUgeW91IG9mZmljaWFsIHRvIHRoZSBiYW5rLCBiZWNhdXNlIHRoZSBiYW5rIERpcmVjdG9yIHRvbGQgbWUgZWFybGllciB0aGF0IEkgc2hvdWxkIHNlYXJjaCBmb3IgYSBzaW5jZXJlIHBlcnNvbiAgd2hvIHdpbGwgaGVscCBtZSBpbnZlc3QgbXkgaW5oZXJpdGFuY2Ugc2luY2UgSSBhbSBub3QgY2FwYWIBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/458 YahooMailWebService/0.8.181.645
Message-ID: <1395333177.93921.YahooMailBasic@web160206.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 09:32:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I CALLED YOUR CALL ME BACK

CONTACT LAWYER COMES FROM BANKER:
COFIPA INVESTMENT BANK CI <cofipa_investment.b@financier.com> Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 6:16 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
ABIDJAN 21/03/ 2014

TELEFAX: +225-49449824

ATTENTION: CLIPPED
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR LETTER AND THE VISIT OF YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS PARTNER MISS GRACE TAGRO TO OUR BANK THIS TODAY DATED 21st MARCH 2014 REGARDING THE RELEASE OF FUND US$3.5M( THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE AMERICAN DOLLARS ) DEPOSITED IN A FIXED SUSPENSE ACCOUNT IN OUR BANK BY HIS LATE FATHER LATE MR. TAGRO WHO WAS ONE OF OUR PROMINENT CUSTOMER BEFORE HIS SUDDEN DEATH. MEANWHILE HER DAUGHTER MISS GRACE TAGRO HAS INFORMED US ABOUT YOUR ARRANGEMENT WITH HER REGARDING THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. WE SHALL HANDLE EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO HER WISH AND DIRECTIVES. I AM GLAD TO INFORM YOU THAT THE VERIFICATION EXERCISE OF THE CLAIM IS IN PROGRESS. IN REGARDS TO THE REQUEST, I AM PUTTING TOGETHER ALL THE NECESSARY THINGS FOR THE HITCH-FREE TRANSFER OF THE SAID FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS GRACE TAGRO WISHED.

HAVING RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION THE MANAGEMENT OF BANK CAFIPA FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT HEREBY DEMAND THAT MISS GRACE TAGRO SHOULD IMMEDIATELY PROVIDE TO THIS BANK THE BELOW DOCUMENTS TO ENABLE THE FUND TO BE RELEASE AND TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT ACCORDING TO THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTE OF IVORY COAST AND THE NEW BANKING RULES OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IVORY COAST

1/ (OFFICIAL LETTER OF CLAIMS ) WHICH WILL OFFICIALLY AUTHORIZE OUR BANK TO NOTARIZE THE BOND AND EFFECT THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ON THE DEPOSIT FILE FOR REFUND .ALSO TO CERTIFY THAT MISS GRACE TAGRO AS THE NEXT OF KIN HAS WILLINGLY AND OFFICIALLY ORDERED CAFIPA BANK ABIDJAN IVORY COAST TO RELEASE HER INHERITED FUND TO YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY.

II/( CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE) FROM MINISTRY OF FINANCE HERE FOR EASY AND NORMAL LEGITIMATE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, I WILL PERSONALLY FORWARD IT TO YOUR BANK BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND WILL BE MADE SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY QUERY FROM ANY SECURITY AGENTS ON THE FUND WHEN IT ARRIVES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

III/ ANTI TERRORIST CLEARING CERTIFICATE (MONEY LAUNDRY CLEARING CERTIFICATE) FROM THE MINISTRY OF SECURITY HERE IN COTE D IVORY TO CERTIFY THAT THE IS NOT BEING TRANSFERRED TO YOU FOR THE ACTIVITY OF TERRORISM.

NOTE FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENT YOU ARE ADVICE TO USE THE BELOW INFORMATION TO CONTACT OUR BANK ATTACHED LAWYER WHO IS IN CHARGE FOR LEGAL PAPERS TO ENABLE HIM ASSIST YOU FOR THE PROCUREMENTS OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENT

NAME: BARRISTER TAKORE KAMARA ( TAKORE-S-KAMARA-CHAMBERS )

TELEPHONE: +225 05285074

EMAIL: TAKORE-S-KAMARA-CHAMBERS@LAWYER.COM

QUALITY SERVICE IS OUR GREATEST CONCERN.
REGARDS.
MR ERIC MEXAN HIE

BANK DIRECTOR

TEL : (+225) 59992598

PLEASE CONFIRM THE RECIEPT OF THIS MAIL:

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may contain proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful .No liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. No warranty is given that this e-mail is free of viruses. The views expressed in this e-mail are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of CAFIPA BANK or its management. Cafipa bank reserves the right to monitor, intercept and block e-mails addressed to its users or take any other action in accordance with its email use policy. Licensed divisions of Cafipa Bank are authorised financial service providers in terms of the Financial
Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002.Thanks

HEADER:
Received: from [196.47.166.62] by ibriss04 with HTTP; Fri Mar 21 10:16:55
UTC 2014
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <568380845.4047790.1395397015054.JavaMail.tomcat6@ibriss04.dlan.cinetic.de>
From: COFIPA INVESTMENT BANK CI <cofipa_investment.b@financier.com>

SAME PHOTO AS ABOVE BUT DOCS TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22557732425
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire

+22559992598
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

TELEFAX: +22549449824
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire

+22505285074
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:10 am

Additional Phone Number:
Grace Tag <gracetag10@yahoo.com> Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 5:40 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Dearest one

I AM HAPPY HEARING FROM YOU AFTER A LONG TIME NOW PLEASE I SPEAK WITH THE WOMAN AND SHE WAS SHOCK BY HEARING THE ACCOUNT IS NOT GOING

SHE CALLED HER BANK BEFORE ME AND THE BANK SAID NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE ACCOUNT SHE EVEN GO WITH ME AND MAKE PAYMENT TO THE ACCOUNT AND WITHDRAW

PLEASE WHY NOT USE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TO SEND ME THE MONEY SO I CAN PICK IT UP AND GIVE TO THE LAWYER PLEASE

I WAIT FOR YOUR CALL HERE IS MY NUMBER 0022544241819 IF YOU ARE DIALING FROM US CALL DIRECT THIS WAY 01122544241819
I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPOND

GRACE

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.23.31] by web160206.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 03 Apr 2014 02:40:31 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCAgb25lDQoNCkkgIEFNICBIQVBQWSAgSEVBUklORyAgRlJPTSAgWU9VICBBRlRFUiAgQSAgTE9ORyAgVElNRSAgTk9XICBQTEVBU0UgIEkgIFNQRUFLICBXSVRIICBUSEUgIFdPTUFOICBBTkQgIFNIRSAgV0FTICBTSE9DSyAgQlkgIEhFQVJJTkcgIFRIRSAgQUNDT1VOVCAgSVMgIE5PVCAgR09JTkcNCg0KU0hFICBDQUxMRUQgIEhFUiAgQkFOSyBCRUZPUkUgIE1FICBBTkQgIFRIRSAgQkFOSyAgU0FJRCAgTk9USElORyAgSVMgIFdST05HICBXSVRIICBUSEUgIEFDQ09VTlQgIFNIRSAgRVZFTiAgR08BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/481 YahooMailWebService/0.8.182.648
Message-ID: <1396518031.3203.YahooMailBasic@web160206.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 02:40:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RESPOND

PHONE NUMBER:
+22544241819
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Grace wants to try and Scam me again:
Grace Tag<gracetag10@yahoo.com> Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Good news,

Good day how are you doing today with your health and your family which is the most important thing to me. Hope all is well with you if so, thank God who made every thing to be possible and also i hope you still remember me, Grace Tagro.
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my inherited consignment funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India. Presently I’m in India for investment projects with my new partner Mr. Sandeep.

Meanwhile, i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. I told my new partner about you and after explaining things to him we have decided to compensate you for your kind efforts towards that period. Now contact this bank in my country Abidjan Cote d'Ivore, the bank is BKOIC BANK , i opened a non-residential account in the bank with your name and lodged in 200.000.00USD for the bank to send you the ATM VISA CARD which you can use to withdraw the money in your country. I did kept the money for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in ensuring that my inheritance was release to me for investment.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with bank director (MR KOUAKOU YEYE) and instruct him on how your ATM CARD can be given to you, since I have succeeded with my goal. Please do let me know immediately you receive it, and i thank you for your kindness. I will come over to your country to visit you presently as soon as i settled down with my new partner ok.

I have started the investment projects with my new partner,we are working hand to hand. finally, remember that my partner had forwarded instruction to his bank on your behalf to receive the draft, so feel free to get in touch with the bank director Dr. KOUAKOU YEYE, he will send the ATM to you without any delay.

NAME OF THE BANK IS BKOIC BANK ABIDJAN COTE D IVORE

CONTACT PERSON: MR KOUAKOU YEYE (BANK DIRECTOR )

Direct Email; yeyeaccountant@yahoo.com ( BANK DIRECTOR)

Direct tell: Tel: (+225) 45659342
Please be very fast and get in touched with the bank and make arrangement with him on how you will receive the ATM VISA CARD ok. I wait very urgent to hear from you immediately you receive the card from the bank and withdraw the above stated money from the card.
Thank you so much for your past effort towards me.
With regards
Your sincerely one
Grace Tagro

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.16.187] by web160203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:52:43 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R29vZCBuZXdzLArCoApHb29kIGRheSBob3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyB0b2RheSB3aXRoIHlvdXIgaGVhbHRoIGFuZCB5b3VyIGZhbWlseSB3aGljaCBpcyB0aGUgbW9zdCBpbXBvcnRhbnQgdGhpbmcgdG8gbWUuIEhvcGUgYWxsIGlzIHdlbGwgd2l0aCB5b3UgaWYgc28sIHRoYW5rIEdvZCB3aG8gbWFkZSBldmVyeSB0aGluZyB0byBiZSBwb3NzaWJsZSBhbmQgYWxzbyBpIGhvcGUgeW91IHN0aWxsIHJlbWVtYmVyIG1lLCBHcmFjZSBUYWdyby4KSSBhbSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2MBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Message-ID: <1403545963.68288.YahooMailNeo@web160203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:52:43 -0700
Reply-To: Grace Tag <gracetag10@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good news,

PHONE NUMBER:
+22545659342
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.