Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

j.see@live.it

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: theinternationalislamicbank@buzzmail.org

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:18 pm

From: "International islamic bank" <theinternationalislamicbank@buzzmail.org>
Date: 18 March 2014
To: xxx
Cc: j.see@live.it
Subject: Qatar International Islamic Bank
Reply-To: "International islamic bank" <theinternationalislamicbank@buzzmail.org>

Qatar International Islamic Bank
BANK HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS:380 Grand Hamad
Street 60 Al Dafna Area P.O Box 3136, Doha,State of Qatar
Email: theinternationalislamicbank@buzzmail.org

For Your Kind Attention Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your email which we have received in our bank.

Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Zenab Aabid she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's fund($2.500 000 two Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited with our bank.

Mr.Tahani Aabid is our late customer with substantial amount. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME------------------Mr.Tahani Aabid.
AMOUNT -----------------------------$2.500 000 two Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars.
NEXT OF KIN -----------------------Miss Zenab Aabid.
ACCOUNT NUMBER--------------22108740077.
IBAN NO-------------------------------BLB/QB/91/A.
SWIFT CODE-------------------------QIN447.
DEPOSIP SECURITY CODE------QINSC/90017

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your account according to international Banking rules, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A Power of Attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note: This Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Senegal resident lawyer,(Since the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal)

2.An Affidavit of support from Senegal high court there in Africa.

3.Your Bank account number....................

4.copy of your passport or any ID card.......................

5.Your age....................................

6.Your Phone Number......................

7.Your Bank Name...........................

8.Your Bank Address......................

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

Sir, Our bank are informing you that as soon as you send all the Documents to our bank the fund will be transfer into your Bank Account in your country withing 48hours which our bank have to make sure that the fund transfer will be transfer as our bank said to you.

(WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICE.) If you have any questions or help regarding this transaction don't hesitate to contact ( Mr. HE Sheikh Dr Khalid bin )

Thanks for co-operation
Management.
Mr. HE Sheikh Dr Khalid bin
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: j.see@live.it

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:19 pm

To:
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER TO HELP US............‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Dearest Love.
Once again thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man . Listen before i gave you this information's i saw your profile that you matched mine,i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since i came to this country).
So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself as secret i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.
Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.
I have informed the Rev father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegal Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in Qatar International Islamic Bank to the account in Your country.

His contact information are as follows,
MAME ADAM GUEYE FIRM & CO
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
MEMBER-WEST AFRICAN COURT OF JUSTICE
Bar.(Dr) MAME ADAMA GUEYE.
Principal Partner).(ESQ)
107-107 RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU ASSANE NDOYE PO-BOX 11443 ZIP DAKAR SENEGAL;
E-MAIL: mameadama999@appraiser.net or mameadamag@gmail.com
PHONE..(+221) 705 966 795

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney on your name,Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer since we have a good lawyer .i am feeling for you every minute of the day i wish to be with you soon. Please try and get the power of attorney from the lawyer soonest write him tell him that you want him to work a power of attorney on your name so that you can send it to the bank hope you understand me now.

A big hug for you,
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever
Zenab

+221705966795
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:20 pm

To:
Subject: Honey forward this mail to the lawyer.........

Hello sweetie

Bellow here is the mail you will send to the lawyer ok

Good Day, Barrister..............................................

I am Mr................................resident in............. a forging partner to Miss.Zenab Aabid i got your chamber contact from Qatar International Islamic Bank‏ regarding the fund of late Dr.Bello Tahani Aabid,which my partner Miss.Zenab Aabid is the next of kin to it. we already contacted the bank on how to transfer the fund into my normal bank account in my country................, and the bank told us to prove a power of attorney and affidavit of oat from Senegalese high court which they gave us your chamber contact to help us get the needed documents,

Sir, please will want know the procedures or possibility of getting those document from your law chamber and how much it will cost us to get the requested documents both your changing fee? Please sir, Your agent responds is highly needed,

With Best regard,

please send me your Mobile number so that i can call you any time i want to hear your voice ok i love you kisses

Here is the lawyer information's again

MAME ADAM GUEYE FIRM & CO
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
MEMBER-WEST AFRICAN COURT OF JUSTICE
Bar.(Dr) MAME ADAMA GUEYE.
Principal Partner).(ESQ)
107-107 RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU ASSANE NDOYE PO-BOX 11443 ZIP DAKAR SENEGAL;
E-MAIL: mameadama999@appraiser.net or mameadamag@gmail.com
PHONE..(+221) 705 966 795

Totally In Love and Yours,

Zenab cares for you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Date: 19 March 2014
To:
Subject: My love please help me pay the lawyer‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My dearest honey,

I thank you once again for all that you are doing to help me out for the transfer of the fund into your account. How are you doing today over there with regarding to your health which is most important to me. I hope fine.I am very happy that i have you in my life and i know that you will never disappoint me. I am very happy to get the lawyer's reply concerning the cost of the documents. I am sorry for all the problems i am causing to you about this transfer for my coming over there.

Honey, as i saw the lawyer's mail to us which i have forwarded it to you, i called him to confirm from him concerning his mail which i have forwarded it to you, he told me that we have to pay the money for him to get the documents for us and if we don't pay the money, he can't get the documents. My love, i want you to please do your best and send the money to the Lawyer because am not having that money now with me

Honey, you know that this money is the only thing that my late Father left for me and it will be too unbearable for me to loose it, so i am pleading with tears in my two eyes for your help in paying the lawyer as he have promise he can get those documents ready for us, then after the transaction you can send some money for me to prepare my papers and come over there to meet you and to invest my money in any business of your choice. I will stop here and wait for your reply soon kisses

Yours wife to be

Zenab
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Date: 21 March 2014
To:
Subject: RE:

as soon as you send the money to the lawyer he will get the documents and the bank will transfer the money into your account in 48 hours

About the gold:

Date: 21 March 2014
To:

is in Security in UK i want after the transfer then when i come and meet you over there in xxx (victim country) then we can contact the Security where they Gold is Deposited ok
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Date: 22 March 2014
To:
Subject: Yours Zenab cares for you for you so much

Hello honey i have called the lawyer after talking to you he said that i should tell you to send the money into his friend account his Indian friend will give him the money here my love i will advice you to send the money into this account bellow

STATE BANK OF INDIA
SBI A/C NAME:...Txxx Sxxx.
A/C NO 201 372 1xxxx
IFSCODE:.....SBI000xxxx
BRANCH:.......DIMAPUR BRANCH

The lawyer said that after you pay the money into this account he will get the documents in 24 hours time and the bank will transfer the money into your account in 48hours please my love try your best and send the money into the lawyers account i can't wait to be with you soon kisses

Yours Zenab cares for you for you so much

Date: 22 March 2014
To:

the lawyer is a day and the bank is about 2 days in 3 days the money is in your account
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:24 pm

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014, Zenab Aabid <j.see@live.it> wrote:

just from church then chating with you honey hope you will send the money to the lawyers friend account tomottow morning?

Date: 24 March 2014
To:
Subject: Don't be angry please!!!

Hello my love,

Am so sorry there was Low internet connection that is the reason i have not reply your mail,
my love am sorry okay, please beer with me
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mameadama999@appraiser.net

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Date: 25 March 2014
To:
Cc: j.see@live.it
Subject: ATTENTION DR.xxx

GUEYE LORDS CHAMBERS

BARRISTER MAME ADAM GUEYE

THE PRINCIPAL OF ATTORNEY DAKAR SENEGAL,

(107-109 Rue Moussé Diop x Amadou Assane Ndoye PO-Box 11443)
E-mail: mameadama999@appraiser.net & mameadamag@gmail.com
Tel: + (221)- 7059 6679 5 & +(220)- 3284 9280 0

ATTENTION xxx

GOOD DAY AND MY REGARDS TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, AM SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY TO YOUR MAIL DUE TO I TRAVELED TO GAMBIA ON SUNDAY NIGHT AM GOING BACK THIS EVENING TO DAKAR SENEGAL BY TOMORROW MORNING I WILL DRIVE TO THE REFUGEE CAMP TO PICK YOUR PARTNER MISS ZENAB AABID SO THAT SHE CAN SIGN THOSE DOCUMENTS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEND THE REMAINING BALANCE TODAY AS YOU SAID LET ME KNOW.

BEST REGARD,
BARRISTER MAME ADAM GUEYE,
WE PROMISE TO GIVE THE BEST SERVICE TO ANY OF OUR CLINT,YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Date: 25 March 2014
To:

as soon as the bank make the transfer i can't wait to be with you soon i want to be with you soon honey

Date: 26 March 2014
To:

Hello my love i miss you so much honey i will like to know how much you send today?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mameadama999@appraiser.net

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Date: 26 March 2014
To:
Subject: ATTE: xxx

GUEYE LORDS CHAMBERS

BARRISTER MAME ADAM GUEYE

THE PRINCIPAL OF ATTORNEY DAKAR SENEGAL,

(107-109 Rue Moussé Diop x Amadou Assane Ndoye PO-Box 11443)
E-mail: mameadama999@appraiser.net & mameadamag@gmail.com
Tel: + (221)- 7059 6679 5 & +(220)- 3284 9280 0

ATTE: xxx

GOOD DAY AND MY REGARDS TO YOU. xxx I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR INFORMATION'S AS FOLLOWS.

FULL NAME..............................................
YOUR OCCUPATION..............................
YOUR AGE.................................................
A SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID CARD......
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS........................
YOUR CITY AND COUNTRY..................

FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING AS SOON AS I HAVE YOUR INFORMATION'S I WILL DRIVE TO THE REFUGEE CAMP TO PICK YOUR PARTNER MISS ZENAB AABID SO THAT SHE CAN COME AND SIGN THOSE DOCUMENTS OK.

BEST REGARD,
BARRISTER MAME ADAM GUEYE,
WE PROMISE TO GIVE THE BEST SERVICE TO ANY OF OUR CLINT,YOURS IN SERVICE,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.