Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

j.see@live.it

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

j.see@live.it

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:04 am

On AR:

Hello How are you? i hope all is well with you, Well My name is Miss Zenab, i was just browsing where i saw your profile, if you would allow me inn, i am single, contact me at my private email address ( j.see@live.it ) as i,m not always on (Facebook) i want to share something with you ,

Am from Syria but i was brought up in USA please email me if you want to know more about me, am busy right now, am urgently waiting for your mail, thanks and have a nice day

Zenab

j.see@live.it

Profile elements:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: j.see@live.it

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:05 am

Email:

Hello
it is my great pleasure to see your reply and i want you to know it perfectly that age limit or colour has nothing to play in my contact with you because in the eyes of God we all are one , however i believe that it was the spirit of God that led me to select you because there were three of you that i came across their contacts but my spirit asked me to choose you, so i have no reason to doubt my decision or regret my thoughts in chosen you because as a single girl of 25 years ,i believe through these first step of our communication we are going to know ourselves more better.

respectively my name is Zenab Amair from Syria,i am 5.7ft tall,fair in complexion but was brought up in Florida United state and i sincerely believe that we can equally know each other more better,despite the fact that am still single ,but i still need to know everything about you because i believe in true love and associate with people that has good heart and wisdom ,finally attached here is my picture and i promised to tell you everything about me in my next mail ,thanks and god bless you while waiting to hear from you soonest ,
yours true friend.
Miss Zenab Aabid.

Header:

Return-Path: <j.see@live.it>
Received: from DUB121-W24 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s19.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 7 Mar 2014
Subject: Am happy to hear from you...........
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:17 am

Email:

Hello dear

How was your day? thanks to hear from you once again and it shows that you are dependable and trust worthy whom i can trust and, just to give you a brief of me , i happens to be the only daughter of Late Mr Dr.Bello Abdul Abid was the Managing Director of Abdul rubber industry (Ltd) Forestry Development Authority and Ministry of Commerce and Industry in Aleppo,syria before the president Bashar Hafez al-Assad armies attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father and burned down our house with other of my relatives inside the house and there are killing people everyday

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way with help of UNHCR Representatives to Nayé a town in Senegal on the border with Mali

Senegal where i am suffering and residing in the refugee camp of Senegal . Honestly i need to come out of this hell soonest to meet you for a better life because since the death of my parents life has not been easy for me due to the situation of the camp ,imagine one can stay two to three days without eating , not even good water to drink , it makes me cry seeing myself in this situation because i know that i never deserve to be here but is because of what death caused to me by taking the lives of my parents untimely , meanwhile am using the church computer in communicating with you.

Respectively coming out from this hell called camp will add more days to my life and stop me from having sleepless night because with you i believe that i can see the sweetness of this life , am a lonely girl but my joy today is that i have found where my heart can have rest , listen i have a reason of hiding myself here in the camp after the death of my parents because my uncles are searching for me to kill only to render me useless and take my inheritance which my late father left for me before his death.

My heart is open to tell you more about me because i have the believe that you will love me with all your heart and you will not betray or disappoint me in future , honestly as a young girl am scared for the rate people are dying as a result of poor nutrition and bad water , my uncles wants me dead just seeking to take away some documents from me which made me to hide here for i believe to suffer myself today and achieve my goals tomorrow.

Please keep everything that am telling you safe or secret only to yourself because it will be better for me to enjoy the inheritance with you than to those wicked uncles of mine who does not wants my happiness or freedom ; remember am dying of hunger here and don't let this lonely heart die , however i promised to give you more information about me only if you will be faithful and sincere with me.

Thanks and have a lovely day ,
Miss Zenab Aabid

Header:

Return-Path: <j.see@live.it>
Received: from DUB121-W52 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s4.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 8 Mar 2014
Subject: I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU....................
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:06 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Zenab Aabid < j.see@live.it > Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 7:03 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Hello
Thanks to hear from you once again respectively i want you to know that war is very very bad and let no one pray for it because i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war some also died the only person i have now is Pastor John Timothy who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here is his email address (johntomothy@aol.com) I am emailing you from the office of the pastor in the refugees camp, I told the pastor about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer. You can call me with the Pastor's office telephone, the number is (+221-778665992), When you will call remember to ask of Miss Zenab Aabid,

Darling listen very good and promise me that you are not going to betray me after disclosing this secret for you because i love everything in life but i hate liars, unfaithful people and irresponsible male because when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Qatar which he used my name as the next of kin and the amount in question is ($2.500 000 (two Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) and 80kg of Gold in a Security company London which is the main reason my late father uncles are seeking to kill me and take the inheritance from me ,

Now i have informed the bank my plans to claim the money and they directed me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of the country which is the reason am contacting you today ,

Honestly i will like you to help me to transfer this money into your account or you open a new account for the transfer of the fund. Then after the transfer we can proceed on how to get the Gold in The security company, i have contacted the security company before they demand me to pay some money and i will need a lawyer to get some documents before they can release the gold dust.

I will send you the bank contact so you can Email the bank for a legal and immediate transfer into your nominated account after which you will send me a little amount that i will use to arrange my travel documents in meeting you and further my studies which matters most to me while you go ahead to invest with all the money in any business of your choice,

Please i need you to talk to me now because we are talking about money issue and it can be tempting especially when huge amount is involved. but i believe i owe you the obligation to disclose fully the existence of this fund to you if you can convinced me that you are willing to assist me get me out from this hell called camp in meeting you for a better life,

To indicate to me your intention toward my demand for your assistance,
I want you to send to me your information's as follows

Your full name......
Your Age ......
Your Sex ....
Your country ....
Your Telephone Numbers .. .....

dear i expect to hear from you soonest in order to disclose more information to you about this project ,
honestly am very happy that you came into my life in restoring back my happiness and joy ; my love is yours forever for you are the reason of my living ,
thanks and have a wonderful day ,

Yours Zenab Aabid

HEADER:
Received: from DUB121-W52 ([157.55.2.73]) by dub0-omc4-s10.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 04:03:01 -0700
X-TMN: [WLk0qg7pRAt68EjAkF5blWcEQwnmIjJd]
X-Originating-Email: [j.see@live.it]
Message-ID: <DUB121-W52CFB7A376ACC0C9B64F32E8760@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: j.see@live.it
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c56d31ec-1bd1-4b3b-b6d8-95cfb91976dc_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Zenab Aabid <j.see@live.it> Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:37 AM

hello dear ,
honestly am so much happy for your love towards an orphan like me, I thank you so much for your wonderful mail to me i must let you know that i am really grateful to have you in my life now all need is my freedom to be with you for a better life, truthfully i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of the country. I want you to try all your possible best and efforts to see that the fund is transferred to a good account in your country, then you will help me to prepare my traveling documents to join you for the rest of my life to continue my education.

Now i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ($2.500 000 two Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited by my late father Mr Dr.Bello Abdul Aabid of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. Next of kin (Miss Zenab Aabid) Account no 22108740077 Swift code QIN447; Deposit code 90017.

International Islamic bank
Address: BANK HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS:380 Grand Hamad Street 60 Al Dafna Area
P.O Box 3136, Doha,State of Qatar
E-mail: theinternationalislamicbank@buzzmail.org
Email: theinternationalislamicbank@buzzmail.org
Managing Director: HE Sheikh Dr Khalid bin

Tell the bank officer that you are my foreign business partner and we need the fund to be transferred into your account urgently for an investment. Send including your bank data where the fund will be transferred into if possible.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and 5% for expenses, the balance shall be my investment capital. Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since i am too young to handle such money. God bless you as i wait to hear from you,

Zenab Aabid

HEADER:
Received: from dub0-omc4-s11.dub0.hotmail.com (dub0-omc4-s11.dub0.hotmail.com. [157.55.2.86])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id gt3si1688174wib.8.2014.03.13.05.37.20
for <CLIPPED>;
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 05:37:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of j.see@live.it designates 157.55.2.86 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.55.2.86;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of j.see@live.it designates 157.55.2.86 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=j.see@live.it
Received: from DUB121-W17 ([157.55.2.73]) by dub0-omc4-s11.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 05:37:13 -0700
X-TMN: [PKXUH7PkgsfL2It9r8WqHSp+ksVq6OIz]
Message-ID: <DUB121-W1753C840CBD21A5283A711E8710@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a0d71030-f1b1-478e-8b9c-6c05bbd0386f_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Zenab Aabid <j.see@live.it> Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Dearest Love.
Once again thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man . Listen before i gave you this information's i saw your profile that you matched mine,i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since i came to this country).
So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself as secret i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.
Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.
I have informed the Rev father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegal Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in Qatar International Islamic Bank to the account in Your country.

His contact information are as follows,
MAME ADAM GUEYE FIRM & CO
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
MEMBER-WEST AFRICAN COURT OF JUSTICE
Bar.(Dr) MAME ADAMA GUEYE.
Principal Partner).(ESQ)
107-107 RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU ASSANE NDOYE PO-BOX 11443 ZIP DAKAR SENEGAL;
E-MAIL: mameadama999@appraiser.net or mameadamag@gmail.com
PHONE..(+221) 705 966 795

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney on your name,Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer since we have a good lawyer .i am feeling for you every minute of the day i wish to be with you soon. Please try and get the power of attorney from the lawyer soonest write him tell him that you want him to work a power of attorney on your name so that you can send it to the bank hope you understand me now.

A big hug for you,
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever
Zenab

HEADER:
Received: from DUB121-W47 ([157.55.2.71]) by dub0-omc4-s8.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 11:58:54 -0700
X-TMN: [0RAhBuFrc1F5e7vF/9qaf9zoLwNfPcl9]
Message-ID: <DUB121-W4733074BEED4536FA4B0DCE8700@phx.gbl>
boundary="_6d908d3d-fea6-4c25-a860-5f0cbf195b5c_"

SOME MORE PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221778665992
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221705966795
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider*

+220328492800
Country or destination Gambia
Original network provider* Qcell Gambia Co. Ltd
(NOT SURE THAT THIS NUMBER ISN"T A TYPO FROM THE SCAMMER AND SHOULD MAYBE BE A +221 INSTEAD)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

r.see@live.ca

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:17 am

New (almost) victim in the chat room last night:

i have been receiving mail from a lady
she is saying her late father had alot of money in one of the banks
and asked me to email the bank: International Islamic bank Address: BANK HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS:380 Grand Hamad Street 60 Al Dafna Area P.O Box 3136, Doha,State of Qatar E-mail: foreign.transfer@interna.islamicbk.cn.pn Email: theinternationalislamicbank@buzzmail.org Managing Director: HE Sheikh Dr Khalid bin

Unfortunately, the victim not just told to the scammer "I know you are a scammer", but he even sent to the scammer the link for the profile reported here...

Email received:

Shaz Becca Aabid <r.see@live.ca>

Hello
it is my great pleasure to see your reply and i want you to know it perfectly that age limit or color has nothing to play in my contact with you because in the eyes of god we all are one , however i believe that it was the spirit of god that led me to select you because there were three of you that i came across their contacts but my spirit asked me to choose you, so i have no reason to doubt my decision or regret my thoughts in chosen you because as a single girl of 25 years ,i believe through these first step of our communication we are going to know ourselves more better.

respectively my name is Becca Aabid from Syria,i am 5.7ft tall,fair in complexion but was brought up in Florida United state and i sincerely believe that we can equally know each other more better,despite the fact that am still single ,but i still need to know everything about you because i believe in true love and associate with people that has good heart and wisdom ,finally attached here is my picture and i promised to tell you everything about me in my next mail ,thanks and god bless you while waiting to hear from you soonest ,
yours true friend.

Miss Becca Aabid

Stolen pictures used:

1.jpg

2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

johntomothy@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:30 am

Jun 24, 2014, Shaz Becca Aabid <r.see@live.ca> wrote:

Hello
Thanks to hear from you once again respectively i want you to know that war is very very bad and let no one pray for it because i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war some also died the only person i have now is Pastor John Timothy who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here is his email address (johntomothy@aol.com) I am emailing you from the office of the pastor in the refugees camp, I told the pastor about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer. You can call me with the Pastor's office telephone, the number is (+221-773430488), When you will call remember to ask of Miss Becca Aabid,

Darling listen very good and promise me that you are not going to betray me after disclosing this secret for you because i love everything in life but i hate liars, unfaithful people and irresponsible male because when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Qatar which he used my name as the next of kin and the amount in question is ($2.500 000 (two Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) and 80kg of Gold in a Security company London which is the main reason my late father uncles are seeking to kill me and take the inheritance from me ,

Now i have informed the bank my plans to claim the money and they directed me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of the country which is the reason am contacting you today ,

Honestly i will like you to help me to transfer this money into your account or you open a new account for the transfer of the fund. Then after the transfer we can proceed on how to get the Gold in The security company, i have contacted the security company before they demand me to pay some money and i will need a lawyer to get some documents before they can release the gold dust.

I will send you the bank contact so you can Email the bank for a legal and immediate transfer into your nominated account after which you will send me a little amount that i will use to arrange my travel documents in meeting you and further my studies which matters most to me while you go ahead to invest with all the money in any business of your choice,

Please i need you to talk to me now because we are talking about money issue and it can be tempting especially when huge amount is involved. but i believe i owe you the obligation to disclose fully the existence of this fund to you if you can convinced me that you are willing to assist me get me out from this hell called camp in meeting you for a better life,

Your full name......
Your Age ......
Your Sex ....
Your country ....

dear i expect to hear from you soonest in order to disclose more information to you about this project ,
honestly am very happy that you came into my life in restoring back my happiness and joy ; my love is yours forever for you are the reason of my living ,

Yours Becca Aabid

+221773430488
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: r.see@live.ca

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:31 am

Date: Fri, Jun 27, 2014
Subject: Sweetie please send mail to the bank today......‏‏‏‏

hello dear ,
honestly am so much happy for your love towards an orphan like me, I thank you so much for your wonderful mail to me i must let you know that i am really grateful to have you in my life now all need is my freedom to be with you for a better life, truthfully i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of the country. I want you to try all your possible best and efforts to see that the fund is transferred to a good account in your country, then you will help me to prepare my traveling documents to join you for the rest of my life to continue my education.

Now i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ($2.500 000 two Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited by my late father MR.Tahani Aabid of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. Next of kin (Miss Bacca Aabid) Account no 2210874xxxx Swift code QIN4xx; Deposit code 900xx.

E-mail: foreign.transfer@interna.islamicbk.cn.pn

Tell the bank officer that you are my foreign business partner and we need the fund to be transferred into your account urgently for an investment. Send including your bank data where the fund will be transferred into if possible.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and 5% for expenses, the balance shall be my investment capital. Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since i am too young to handle such money. God bless you as i wait to hear from you,

Becca Aabid

- the picture used is already reported here (black dress).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Another victim from the same area - scammed by this one... The transfer of the money was made bank to bank. Most of the stolen pictures used and the contact details are the same.

Emails:

Date: 15 March 2014
To:
Subject: I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU...................

Hello dear

How was your day? thanks to hear from you once again and it shows that you are dependable and trust worthy whom i can trust and, just to give you a brief of me , i happens to be the only daughter of Late Mr Dr.Bello Abdul Abid was the Managing Director of Abdul rubber industry (Ltd) Forestry Development Authority and Ministry of Commerce and Industry in Aleppo,syria before the president Bashar Hafez al-Assad armies attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father and burned down our house with other of my relatives inside the house and there are killing people everyday

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way with help of UNHCR Representatives to Nayé a town in Senegal on the border with Mali

Senegal where i am suffering and residing in the refugee camp of Senegal . Honestly i need to come out of this hell soonest to meet you for a better life because since the death of my parents life has not been easy for me due to the situation of the camp ,imagine one can stay two to three days without eating , not even good water to drink , it makes me cry seeing myself in this situation because i know that i never deserve to be here but is because of what death caused to me by taking the lives of my parents untimely , meanwhile am using the church computer in communicating with you.

Respectively coming out from this hell called camp will add more days to my life and stop me from having sleepless night because with you i believe that i can see the sweetness of this life , am a lonely girl but my joy today is that i have found where my heart can have rest , listen i have a reason of hiding myself here in the camp after the death of my parents because my uncles are searching for me to kill only to render me useless and take my inheritance which my late father left for me before his death.

My heart is open to tell you more about me because i have the believe that you will love me with all your heart and you will not betray or disappoint me in future , honestly as a young girl am scared for the rate people are dying as a result of poor nutrition and bad water , my uncles wants me dead just seeking to take away some documents from me which made me to hide here for i believe to suffer myself today and achieve my goals tomorrow.

Please keep everything that am telling you safe or secret only to yourself because it will be better for me to enjoy the inheritance with you than to those wicked uncles of mine who does not wants my happiness or freedom ; remember am dying of hunger here and don't let this lonely heart die , however i promised to give you more information about me only if you will be faithful and sincere with me.

Thanks and have a lovely day ,
Miss Zenab Aabid
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:15 pm

Date: 17 March 2014
To:
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST.......................

Hello
Thanks to hear from you once again respectively i want you to know that war is very very bad and let no one pray for it because i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war some also died the only person i have now is Pastor John Timothy who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here is his email address (johntomothy@aol.com) I am emailing you from the office of the pastor in the refugees camp, I told the pastor about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer. You can call me with the Pastor's office telephone, the number is (+221-778665992), When you will call remember to ask of Miss Zenab Aabid,

Your full name......
Your Age ......
Your Sex ....
Your country ....

Yours Zenab Aabid
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Date: 17 March 2014
To:
Subject: SWEETIE PLEASE SEND MAIL TO THE BANK TODAY..................

hello dear ,

Now i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ($2.500 000 two Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited by my late father Mr Dr.Bello Abdul Aabid of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. Next of kin (Miss Zenab Aabid) Account no 22108740077 Swift code QIN447; Deposit code 90017.

E-mail: theinternationalislamicbank@buzzmail.org

Zenab Aabid
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.