Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

divineadu38@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

divineadu38@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:42 am

On net log,

My name is divine, i saw you profile and became interested, i will like to have a long tearm relationship with you,
please contact me on my email so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about me,(divineadu38@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

divineadu220 - flower picture
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
19 friends, 299 visitors since 26 July 2012.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: divineadu38@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:44 am

Email:

Hello My Dearest,

I am glad to write to you again. Hope you are fine.
i am happy to read from you. God bless you for responding on my message. May God protect you for me. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace and with your help I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person I have now is Rev. Joseph Amos who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST THE KING FOR ALL CHURCH).The pastors e-mail address is (reverendjosephamos@ymail.com)
He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221764819188). Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this, I have my late father's death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.5(Three Million, five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it we can travel to europe and live there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
My favorite language is English but our language is Nubian and Nilo-Hamitic but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have allot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
Yours in love,

Divine

Picture:

Header:

Received: from [41.82.102.221]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 02:54:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Originating IP: 41.82.102.221
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

The Rev. Joseph Amos is a new figure - being mentioned just once in anti-scam reports online. His phone number +221764819188 is also reported online for being used in scam activities.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

joykabilla@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:42 pm

On 4pp l:

Hello Dear,

My name is Joy , l saw your profile here is awesome and after going through it l made up my mind to contact you for us to be friends. please i will like you to write back to me through my email address ( joykabilla@yahoo.com )so i can send you my pictures tell you more about me hope to see your mail soon.
thanks from Joy .

write back to me through my email address
joykabilla@yahoo.com

Profile elements:
Joy206
Tagline: ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER
I am a:Woman
Birthday:05.06.1986
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

please i will like you to write back to me through my email address ( tessytessy@live.com )so i can send you my pictures tell you more about me hope to see your mail soon. thanks from . write back to me through my email address

The profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Joy Kabilla <joykabilla@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Email:

Hello Chaka Jude :o ups, not me... ,

How are you today , how is your health ? I hope you are doing fine over there. I hope you are doing good over there. Am happy to read from you . My name is Joy Kabilla single lady never married before, am from Sudan. I like to play basket ball,read books watching movies like comedy, titanic and i like watching TV shows like prison break and local films,

My Friends would probably describe me as being an Angel,funny, open minded, morals, sensitive ,homily decent, loyal, easy going, caring, giving, strong minded, honest, gentle demeanor . I like to laugh and make people laugh. I enjoy seeing people smile and I like to have fun .

I am the only child of late My father Dr. Kabila Odomod . Presently i am living in here in Dakar Senegal Due to some circumstance beyond my control.

My late father is the managing director of a company in Sudan, Unfortunately rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father , It was only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I managed to fine my way to a near by country called Senegal, where am living now at list to secure my life .Am in Dakar Senegal where i am presently living in orphanage home for my safety .

I will like to hear your sweet voice in my next e-mail i will send you Tel phone number which you will use to call me any time you want to speak with me and i will tell you more things about my life .I will like to know your hobbies . as i said I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attach here is my personal pictures, though I am not photogenic, I hope you will like me ,please will like you to help me out from here , remember age, distance, color or religion language does not matter, what matters is respect , honest ,sincerer,obedient i promise to fulfill them to you . I patiently wait to hear from you .

Thanks
Miss Joy.

Header:

Received: from [41.208.186.218]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 05:31:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Here is my photos hope to hear from you

Originating IP: 41.208.186.218
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: divineadu38@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:38 pm

lovebaby
Female

hello

My beloved ,

My name is Maryanne,

I saw your profile today and decided write to you . I hope to start a very

cordial and lasting friendly relationship with you that will be beneficial to

both of us in the nearest future. and i have something serious and important to tell you

if you can send me message now please through my private

mail box at :

(maryannedesmond22@hotmail.com) I will tell you more about myself and also send my

pictures to you after receiving your response. I am waiting to read from you the

soonest possible.

Yours sincerely,

Maryanne

(maryannedesmond22@hotmail.com)

lovebaby.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.