Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

DeborahAyisata@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

DeborahAyisata@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:06 am

daborah
Female / Single
1989 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
seeking for relationship
About Me
i am a good nice looking girl who wants to friend and to be in friendship with a good nice honest looking man that will be there for me
Looking For
i am a good nice looking girl who wants to friend and to be in friendship with a good nice honest looking man that will be there for me
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 169
Weight(kg) 52
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

Greetings,

My name is Deborah,I would like to tell You or give you a proposal if you are interested then we shall proceed

but first please try to contact me soon at my private email address

(DeborahAyisata@outlook.com)

I shall tell You more when i receive Your mail as am not always online here

Thanks and remain blessed,

Deborah,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: DeborahAyisata@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:28 pm

E-mail to the account gets a reply from this one:
Deborah dion <deborahdion@outlook.com> Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 7:15 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.How was your today?i hope the weather is fine and your good in health as you read my massage . mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal .My name is Deborah Dion from sudan in East Africa 23 Years old and presently iam residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.My late father Dr DION WILLIAMS was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the Janja weed rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now and a refugee. I am happy to meet you and i hope you tell me more about you
In my spare time, I like staying at home & cooking dishes . I relaxed by listening to favorite songs and singing along. I visit internet and look for the subject that im interested in but i haven't know before. Sometimes I like to go out with my friends for coffee and chatting but since i find my self in this condition ,i can do anything any more .Please tell me more about you ,your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.Attached here is my picture that is when i am still at my home when i snap them and i hope you will like them.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Regards Deborah,Kises and hug

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W3 ([65.54.190.187]) by bay0-omc3-s17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 6 Mar 2014 16:15:21 -0800
X-TMN: [M32in66GsAlMu554C+76d+fw21gVyBO7]
X-Originating-Email: [deborahdion@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W3E03F5E4CBE39CE4E3A53A78B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: deborahdion@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_4c911540-96fe-4ace-9081-3b9577deff0f_"

Deborah dion <deborahdion@outlook.com> Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 12:46 PM
My Dearest, I am more than happy in your reply How is your day?. Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Samuel Martins who is the pastor of the (Heart of God Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221-766358799) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the women hostel room 401 . As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.8M(Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information dueto the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Please send to me your pictures in your next mail ok.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soon.
Regards,from Deborah

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W77 ([65.54.190.187]) by bay0-omc3-s9.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 09:46:22 -0700
X-TMN: [LT1d9EbNp00X0NfPN7/mtJ1avahBJUuj]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W776A652295DF67C6AEE623A7750@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_4b2144b5-12d1-4923-b210-4430f53f5e8c_"

Deborah dion <deborahdion@outlook.com> Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Dearest CLIPPED,
I thank you ones again .I will also like to see you face to face,
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is
(MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information i look you at your picture i like it you very nice man
i will like to hear your voice just call the rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me, his phone number ones again is +221 76 6358799
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on mybehalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.
In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know
the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

BANK OF CYPRUS Uk
N/A Customer Service Centre
Contact person ;Mr.Pavlos Vovides
PO Box 17484, 87 Chase Side, London N14 5WH
Tel. +447968924119 OR +447031821877 (if you are calling from abroad)
Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
Saturdays 9.30am - 12.30pm ;Email address; ( customersupport@e-mile.co.uk )

ACCOUNT HOLDER…… MR.DION WILLIAMS
ACCOUNT NUMBER.........SNDK- 001441001173-78
SWIFT CODE……………… SNDKBHTF07
ADDRESS…………………... HAI HADI 32, CINEMA JUBA, SUDAN
NEXT OF KIN...... ................DEBORAH DION WILLIAMS

contact them now on how to transfer the 6.8 millon dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
I have maped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.
My dear iam glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area
of my life plus investing this money since iam still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you
contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.Deborah‏‏

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W63 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 05:34:00 -0700
X-TMN: [oFCOLJC9ryVN+qlpSvyEm6k/4b5hbS49]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W63FA744269681EC03037ABA7740@phx.gbl>
boundary="_fe0dc6ed-9ec5-4c92-a435-2f591980e4d6_"

rbsscottishbank@aol.co.uk <rbsscottishbank@aol.co.uk> Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 7:29 AM
To: CLIPPED
External images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from rbsscottishbank@aol.co.uk

BANK OF CYPRUS UK
Registered in Scotland No..90312
Registered office: PO Box 17484, 87 Chase Side, London N14 5WH.
Regulated and authorised by the
Financial Services Authority
Tel : Tel. +447968924119 OR +447031821877
FAX : +44 844 774 3105

For Your Kind Attention Mr CLIPPED

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wir e
Transfer to said amout $6.8 million us ddollars write you inrespect to your mail which we have received.
Actually ,we have earlier been told about you by the young
lady Mis Deborah‏‏ dion for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank amount$6.8miliion us dollars.
Hence you have been really appointed a s a trustee to represen t the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any business in your country
concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank Account,we will like you to
send the followings immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney mus t be endorsed by a senegalese resident lawyer since the lady is curently residing in refugee camp senegal.
2.The Death certificate of late Mr.Dion Williams

3.Deposite Certificate issued by Mis Deborah‏‏ dion as next of Kin.
4.An Affidavit of support from the Senegalise high court with her signature in it.
As soon as you provide this document the money wil be
transfer to your choice your account withing 72 hour's just for your information.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to
protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made..
Executive Director-E-Mail rbsscottshbank@aim.com
MR Pavlos Vovides

For custormerservice E-Mail customersupport@e-mile.co.uk
Mr Pavlos Vovides

BANK OF CYPRUS UK

rbsscottishbank@aim.com

HEADER:
Received: from 41.83.126.228 by webmail-d175.sysops.aol.com (205.188.171.207) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Wed, 12 Mar 2014 07:29:26 -0400
Message-Id: <8D10BFD75A05AF8-290C-B67@webmail-d175.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [41.83.126.228]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 07:29:26 -0400 (EDT)
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-SPAM-FLAG: YES
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com;
s=20121107; t=1394623767;
bh=z4M7QqX9ugBEKcUxE0kKJ5oL0/QNkCwzvVsvr0OaZpc=;
h=From:To:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=Rd+VMHf5TJSj84wW/YdUFQtuOgR1FcJ68KUHCV6prXLMq3rU5BB46h6MLIutmIUL4
IHjauNtQc529Dq/GCp04f2zb+OQqVdvZJF9D149393IXtam5Xor4MdSrwEun3r6R29
rlTPuPUg4Ii+/NS/dxIwqouDC9AUiOZZ7sTBhQ4E=
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1afc0f53204517061b

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D10BFD75B36600_290C_2763_webmail-d175.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Deborah dion <deborahdion@outlook.com> Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 7:37 PM
My darling CLIPPED,
How are you doing this lovely day? I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for effort you are making to see me out from
this situation i found myself due to the death of my parents. I received an email from the bank which was copied to you about the My dear from the demands of the bank i have the death certificate and statement of account of my late father with me.The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it must be prepared by a senegal lawyer.I discussed this problem with Rev father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister John Kobi He is a lawyer working here with the united nations and i will like you to send him an email immediately about
preparing a power of attorney on your name so that the bank will transfer my money to your position for a better life.
Here is the two document which is statement of account and death certificate. i attach is there to you
Please make sure you contact the lawyer Mr John Kobi for the remaining document of Power Of Attorney ok.

His contact are as follows,
Barrister John Kobi
Email address ( lawchambersfidelity@rocketmail.com)
Tel +221 77 807 1062

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W34 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s2.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:37:19 -0700
X-TMN: [Fnbr3ScQZtK5dj51ivK+MhfquQWBX6Be]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W34E3DE02806CFA656E495EA7760@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_b29f2f4f-9ff2-4639-86f0-17ee43d67691_"

DOCS & PICS:

download.jpeg

download1.jpeg

My_Identity_front JOHN KOBI.jpg

My_Identity_Back.jpg

numérisation0001.jpg

numérisation0002.jpg

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221766358799
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447968924119
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447031821877
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

FAX: +448447743105
Number billable as shared cost number
Original network provider*

+221778071062
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: DeborahAyisata@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 06, 2014 12:37 am

Another one gets out of the camp. I love the Reverends E-mail address:

Deborah dion <deborahdion@outlook.com> Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:11 AM
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new parnter with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transfering those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. father that was broght new inthe camp as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father Samuel martins and her direct Email address: (pfarther@yahoo.com)
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Samuel martins and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely,
Deborah

Header:
Received: from BAY180-W56 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s27.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 5 May 2014 07:11:50 -0700
X-TMN: [siHSMC2ngjJDlifTd1+Vnq7cmS6WvdMM]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W564E6E7031FC99AEE64268A74C0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_1e5f68d5-bf6b-4331-a865-992a1c4af98a_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Mireille4u@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:40 am

Added E-mail address:
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. father that was bright new in the camp as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Samuel Martins and her direct Email address: ( pfarther@yahoo.com )
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Samuel Martins and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely,Mireille

HEADER:
Return-Path: <Mireille4u@live.com>
Received: from BY1PR12MB0503.namprd12.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.147.155]) by
BY1PR12MB0503.namprd12.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.147.155]) with mapi id
15.01.0312.014; Tue, 3 Nov 2015
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mireille4u@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Mireille's Skype:
live:mireille4u

Profile Elements:
Active on October, 20th 2015
Nzeyimana Blackbenz / nzeyimana.blackbenz
Studied at Dodie
Past: Kinamann

Lives in Buja, (Indonesia)

Mugu Face:
Attachments
11230977_1587961608124935_4762451700105105295_n.jpg
11705132_1601264283461334_6721064756530286851_n.jpg
11705132_1601264283461334_6721064756530286851_n.jpg (11.02 KiB) Viewed 3549 times
12122446_1631963277058101_7392219311871593161_n.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.