Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarah44_willson@yahoo.com med_moumini775@yahoo.fr

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sarah44_willson@yahoo.com med_moumini775@yahoo.fr

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:24 pm

* 41.82.132.218 Clients-adsl Dakar Senegal

Return-Path: <med_moumini775@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [41.82.132.218] by web171205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 15:37:57 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: MISS SARAH <sarah44_willson@yahoo.com>
Subject: HELLO MY DEAR
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Hello My Dear,

i am miss sarah,i would like to know more about you,please contact me through (sarah44_willson@yahoo.com) fomer to explain myself and send my pics for you to know me.Best regards
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

mary.maryashur@live.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:39 am

Using Kiva free message service to send scam email.

Mary

Good day to you.

My Name is Miss Mary Ashur I hope this mail will find you well and healthy as i have make up my mind to established a relationship with you my love and i have something to share with you just read and get back to me, A good friend is a gift from God I will send you my picture and as well tell you more about me. Hope to hear from you soonest my email address is (mary.maryashur@live.com) so that we can know each other better

yours lovely
Mary.
mary.maryashur@live.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: mary.maryashur@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:55 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
mary ashur <mary.maryashur@live.com> Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 1:57 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Dear Friend.

How is life over there, i hope that you are in atmosphere of peace and love, Mine is fine over here in Accra Ghana. I thanks you so much for responding my email, i want you to understand that age is just a numbers, it doesn't matter, what matter is love and understanding, for confidential purposes.

Like I said my name is Mary Ashur 23yrs, I am from Libya in west Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Accra as a result of the civil war happened in my country. My late father Dr Ashur Shamis was the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Moammar Gaddafi, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

After the death of my parent, my uncle sold all my father's properties to a Chinease Expatriate and left nothing with me.On a faithful morning as i was cleaning my father’s room , I opened my father's briefcase i found a file containing some important documents recording that my beloved late father deposited the sum of $7.500, 000 Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars in one bank in Accra Ghana with my name as the next of kin.

I traveled to Accra Ghana to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person can not allow me to claim the money as a refugee, he told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money be release to me only when I am married.

The bank manager advised me to look for a honest and reliable foreigner that will represent me as a trustee foreigner so that the bank will release the money to me from the help of the foreign trustee.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust But rather take me as your own sister, immediately after you receive my financial inheritance to your account you will send me some money to get my traveling documents and come over to your country to meet with you and you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my education while the funds will be investing under your control. I will be very glad to follow your advice.

Please do keep this only to yourself and do not disclose to anyone because I am afraid to loss the money, I hope my explanation is very clear, as soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will give you the contact of the bank here where my inheritance fund is holding.

Thanks and Remain bless.
Miss Mary.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W17 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s5.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 22:57:00 -0800
X-TMN: [Vq7b9GrwjgcxaAHvxz59WTiIIlebKrPK]
X-Originating-Email: [mary.maryashur@live.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W17DD4D3702DB90AF2BC016F0890@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mary.maryashur@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e4791793-a68a-45da-aa75-74d053a08ea9_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
mary ashur <mary.maryashur@live.com> Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Good Day My Dearest.

I thank you once again for your kindness and concerned over my life, I pray may the lord Almighty bless you and be with you Amen, I really appreciate your efforts and your interest to help me to transfer my $7.5 million American dollars deposited by my late father to your account.

You are doing it for God and God will reward you greatly for your support over my life, whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

My dearest, this Refugee camp is like someone staying inside the prison no difference, and i don’t want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process to your account i will start up too, because as soon as you received the fund in your account you will send me some money to come over to your country to start a new life and also continue my education, my desire is to have a good future and a good living, i thank you once again for your support to rescue an orphan like me God will do more than that to you Amen.

I assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and God will give you abundant liberation in every areas of your life Amen.

Please in this regards i will like you to contact the bank manager where my inheritance fund is hold, contact immediately with the information below.

Agricultural Development Bank Accra Ghana (ADB)
Email Address stephenkpordzih@accountant.com
Tel: +233544869142The name of the transfer officer is: Mr. Stephen Kpordzih

My father's account Information.
The account Number: WT/10058703459,
Swift Code Number : ADB/JNRS0FB,
Deposit Code Number WTG584W9557F.
Amount: $7.5 million USD
Depositor: Dr. Ashur Shamis
Next of kin: Miss Mary Ashur Shamis

Telling the bank manager that you are my foreign trustee and that you want to know the possibility of transferring the $7.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr. Ashur Shamis of which Am the next of kin. Moreover, the funds will be under your control because i will need your assistance to manage the funds on my behalf since Am too young to such money until i graduated from University.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK AND YOU CAN ADD YOURS

Dear Mr.Stephen Kpordzih,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Mary whose father’s name is late Dr Dr. Ashur Shamis and that the father has an account no WT/10058703459 in your Bank.
Miss Mary in several occasion has communicated with me over e-mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $7.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.
I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Mary that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country.
I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please take good care of yourself for me, i will be waiting to read from you, Thanks and remain bless.

Yours Sincerely In Love,
Mary.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W50 ([65.55.90.200]) by snt0-omc4-s35.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 06:53:11 -0700
X-TMN: [QW4+pAAE1aiwo4jnYgu0hDC9pyaUot1s]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W5005A3C5A05F0F8C7B357CF0750@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_99e9ef8a-b301-463d-8b09-28a5e4dd11be_"

CONTACT LAWYER #1:
Kpordzih Stephen <stephenkpordzih@accountant.com> Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 7:18 AM

FROM THE DESK OF: MR STEPHEN KPORDZIH
MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK ACCRA GHANA PLC,

TO:
MR. CLIPPED
WE RECEIVED YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S. YESTERDAY WE ALSO CONFIRMED DR. ASHUR SHAMIS DEATH AND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATES FROM MISS MARY .

THIS MORNING WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR FUND TRANSFER, BUT ACCORDINGLY TO DR ASHUR SHAMIS ACCOUNT DEPOSIT STATEMENT, IT IS VERY NECESSARY AND MANDATORY THAT, YOU PROVIDE US A POWER OF ATTORNEY/CERTIFICATE CHANGING OF OWNERSHIP FROM HIGH COURT BEARING YOUR NAME AS DESIGNATED BENEFICIARY.

THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY/CHANGING OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE WILL GIVE YOU THE LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO TRANSFER MISS MARY ASHUR INHERITANCE FUND OF $7.5M TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE APPOINTED BENEFICIARY.

IN ORDER TO DISPATCH THE $7.5M TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT DELAY, YOU ARE ADVICE TO FIND A GHANAIAN REGISTERED LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU OBTAIN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY/CERTIFICATE CHANGING OF OWNERSHIP FROM HIGH COURT OF GHANA.

I HEREBY GIVING YOU BELOW THE INFORMATION'S OF OUR BANK LAWYER, CONTACT HIS CHAMBER IMMEDIATELY AND ASK HIM TO HELP YOU PROCURE A POWER OF ATTORNEY/CERTIFICATE CHANGING OF OWNERSHIP FROM HIGH COURT OF GHANA.

BELOW IS THE DETAILS OF THE LAWYER.

BAR. DR. IBRAHIM KAMARA.
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATE
INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS
ANGOLA LODGE,
14, ANGOLA ROAD CANTONMENTS ACCRA.
TEL: +233 249 370 262EMAIL: INFO@EQUITYLAWOFFICE.WS.GY
EQUITYLAWOFFICE.WS.GY.

INFORM THE LAWYER THAT, THE BANK REQUEST YOU TO PROVIDE A POWER OF ATTORNEY CERTIFICATE FROM HIGH COURT OF GHANA TO EMPOWER YOU TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF $7.5 MILLIONS DOLLARS FROM ADB BANK TO YOUR SPECIFIED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THE CERTIFICATE POWER OF ATTORNEY, WE SHALL OPERATE AND GIVE YOU ACCESS TO DR. ASHUR SHAMIS ONLINE BANKING AND LOGIN DETAILS AND YOU WILL USE YOUR HAND BY YOURSELF TO TRANSFER THE $7.5M FUNDS FROM DR. ASHUR BANK ACCOUNT TO YOUR SPECIFIED BANK ACCOUNT AT A POINT OR PART BY PART.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM THE LAWYER I INTRODUCE YOU TO HIM.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
MR. STEPHEN KPORDZIH
TEL: +233-544869142

HEADER:
Received: from mailout-us.gmx.com ([172.19.198.45]) by mrigmx.server.lan
(mrigmxus002) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Lrsra-1X9sde3lss-013diB for
<CLIPPED>; Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:18:12 +0100
Received: (qmail 3552 invoked by uid 0); 13 Mar 2014 11:18:12 -0000
Received: from 41.66.207.253 by rms-us023 with HTTP
boundary="========GMXBoundary68801394709491151572"
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 07:18:10 -0400
From: "Kpordzih Stephen" <stephenkpordzih@accountant.com>
Message-ID: <20140313111811.68800@gmx.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: PROVIDE US POWER OF ATTORNEY TO PROCESS YOUR FUND TRANSFER

CONTACT LAWYER #2:
mary ashur <mary.maryashur@live.com> Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:02 AM
Good morning to you my lovely one, how are you doing today, i have read your mail and i understand that you are know more comfortable with the service of Mr Kamara the bank lawyer, so please my love lets switch over to my family lawyer i got his contact long time ago so here is it i suggest you to please contact him now with his email, my love he is called Mr David Osie please i will like you to contact him immediately and tell him i intruduce you to him for him to help you get this needed documents.
ddavidosie@gmail.com

My love please Email him right now with his address writen below and also remember to tell him how urgent you need this to be done so that by friday my love if God lives everything will conclude and my late father inheritance, funds will be ransferred to your account and i will come over to your country.

Take care of yourself for me my love and try to contact , Mr David Osie my family lawyer immediately you read this mail, i love you so much.

Yours lovely
Mary.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W37 ([65.55.90.200]) by snt0-omc4-s18.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 26 Mar 2014 02:02:24 -0700
X-TMN: [GQZ3PuSQaX6LAEvARJS7rR107AMGQLJn]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W376D10551CC18A73FD9810F0640@phx.gbl>
boundary="_456c84ac-f645-48bd-889f-c170f132097c_"

PICS AND FORMS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+223547279082
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Mali number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+233544869142
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

+233249370262
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:45 am

EQUITYLAWOFFICE.WS.GY is a fake scammer website.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:57 am

Nazuka.net <support@nazuka.net> Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 6:42 AM
Hello, reported website has been suspended and removed from our systems.

Thank you

Another Satisfied Customer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Scammmer's website is 403. Dead. Thanks, Big Al. :D
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: sarah44_willson@yahoo.com med_moumini775@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:46 am

My Additions:

See also Here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1793&p=11026&hilit=sarah77_willson%40yahoo.com#p11026

sarah Willson <sarah77_willson@yahoo.com> Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Hello Dearest One,

I received your mail and i hope that mine will find you well and in healthy condition,i become very glad & happy as i read your mail,Hence i wants to open up myself fully to you for a possible advice & assistance. i know you must be surprise. And this mail will be my longest mail and so surprising to you,in any case i urge you to read it all because of the important of it to me and my future. actually I really want us to discuss this matter fast because of how important this matter is,

Dear, I will need your possible advice in area of claiming my inheritance from my late father's foreign account, when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, The amount in question is $3.5M Us dollars (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars) So i will like you to help me and standing by me to transfer this money to your account and from it you send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

You know after going through your mail that was when i made up my mind to open up myself fully and give you more clarification because you may be thinking in your heart why did i trust you even when we have not see each other before, or how can i ask you to receive my inheritance when we are far from each other, or that i just meet you and i open up everything about myself and family to you,i know you may think all this,yes i don't blame you,

THE REASON; I have being passing through difficult situation here, as i get that opportunity to use computer i come across your contact and my spirit welcome you, that was why i decided to open up my heart immediately to tell you everything about myself and of the deposit, i need your help both in claiming and investment of this my inheritance and to help me relocate to your country for better life,

You may be asking why can't i come over to your country first,and we shall communicate the holding bank from there, yes i think of it like that but the problem i have is that i don't have traveling documents and i have no cash at hand to process it, all the cash i enter here with has finish, after seeing the expenses of coming to your place first and i have no cash at hand, that was why i decided to open up to you so that you will stand as my trustee for the transfer, after the transfer you will send enough money here to arrange myself and traveling papers to come over,

REGARDING THE DEPOSIT;
This deposited fund is my inheritance from my late father who has passed away, everything concerning it is legal and genuine which you yourself will confirm soon, before the death of my father, he advice me to look for a foreigner who will assist me to claim the money and manage the investment in overseas,who will stand on my behalf and discuss with the holding bank on how they will transfer the money, so when i enter this country i contact the bank and inform them of my father's death and i told the bank director that i will nominate someone to stand on my behalf and transfer my inheritance to his position, the bank director agreed with me, but they advise that i should submit full information of the person for recognition before they can discuss on how to transfer the money to the person,

Now what i needed from you is three things,

1. To assured me of your willingness to handle this transfer and it's investment as your own,
2. To assured me that you will not betray me in this transfer,mostly when this money enter to your position,
3. For you to take me as your blood sister or daughter or even your lover and welcome me into your family as i don't have anybody in this whole world,

With your assurance after going through this mail, then you send me your information;

Your Full Names .........Your Home Address........Your Occupation ...........
Your Office Address ..........Tel.Phone Number...........Your Age............
Your Home Country..........Your Resident Country........Fax Number...........

I will then submit them to the bank, Then the contact of the bank and the deposit information will be given to you, so that you can communicate with them and verify every other things you will like to verify in other to assure you of the genuineness of this transaction. You can call me with this phone number ( +221 768573785 or 00221 768573785 ) as i don't have a personal phone for now, Please once you call tell the receiver (Reverend Richard Francis) that you want to speak with me so that i will answer your call,Hoping to hear from you soon, have a brighter day. Awaits your reply,
Yours Lovely
Miss.Sarah

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.53.206] by web142301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 15 Mar 2014 06:43:31 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdCBPbmUsDQoNCkkgcmVjZWl2ZWQgeW91ciBtYWlsIGFuZCBpIGhvcGUgdGhhdCBtaW5lIHdpbGwgZmluZCB5b3Ugd2VsbCBhbmQgaW4gaGVhbHRoeSBjb25kaXRpb24saSBiZWNvbWUgdmVyeSBnbGFkICYgaGFwcHkgYXMgaSByZWFkIHlvdXIgbWFpbCxIZW5jZSBpIHdhbnRzIHRvIG9wZW4gdXAgbXlzZWxmIGZ1bGx5IHRvIHlvdSBmb3IgYSBwb3NzaWJsZSBhZHZpY2UgJiBhc3Npc3RhbmNlLiBpIGtub3cgeW91IG11c3QgYmUgc3VycHJpc2UuIEFuZCB0aGlzIG1haWwgd2lsbCBiZSBteSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/458 YahooMailWebService/0.8.178.641
Message-ID: <1394891011.62653.YahooMailBasic@web142301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 06:43:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: WITH GREAT PLEASURE I READ YOUR MAIL.

CONTACT MY BANKER:
sarah Willson <sarah77_willson@yahoo.com> Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 8:02 AM
My Dearest Beloved Good Friend Mr. CLIPPED,
I am so happy that you have accepted to assist me in this problem, i pray that you will remain sincere with me until we have this situation resolved. I am trusting you with all my heart, believing every word you said to me. So try all your possible best to assist me out.

I know you will treat my case with the fear of GOD. I believe by reading this message, you will understand everything more clearly. For now, I want to detail you more on why i want us to handle this issue quickly enough to save my future. I have made efforts before on how the bank will let me use the money but they told me that i am not eligible to claim the money because i am under refugee status and that the law of their country forbids a refugee to handle such issue unless i regain my citizenship and present them with my international passport or a valid national identity which i do not have at present.

That was about a year now but i was surprised when the bank contacted me recently to inform me that they will soon start the annual audit of all accounts and that this may lead to the reverting of my father's money to the government of UK because the account have not been serviced for years now. They said that it has reached the maximum years it would stay if it is not serviced. It was the bank that gave me the only option with which they can release the fund to me due to my present status and as a means to make it easier for me not to loose my father's account. They advised that i should present a trusted person who can stand for me as co-beneficiary/trustee so that they will release and transfer out the money to him before the audit commence.

Please i do not want my father's hard earned money to go to the UK government just like that. This is the only future that i have and the urgency of the matter is tearing my heart apart. Please i can not even start telling you of the kind of condition i find myself in now but the only thing i seek from you is to give me your trust and handle this issue with me in truth and honesty as you could handle your own personal matters. The bank directed on how we will go about it, they gave me a form which they instructed that my trustee must fill out and send back to them to commence the claim. I have attached the form to this message, so print it out, fill where necessary and sign, then scanned it and email it to the bank contact email as you will find at the bottom of this message.Please, i want you to know that i will now be waiting to hear from you and anything you discuss with the bank, try and update me with it. Remember, i rely on you to complete this
transfer and i have my life handed over to your hand,

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

BANK CONTACT
BANK OF IRELAND GROUP
35-41 John Dalton Street ,
Lancashire M2 6BN Manchester United kingdom.
Email; inforirelanduk@accountant.com
Tel; +44 7045710434 Fax: 0044 700 5930 716.
Contact Person.Mr.Rob Woolley,(Operations Director)

DEPOSIT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS,
Depositor; ........DR WILLSON BADANGO ............
Beneficiary; .....MISS .... SARAH WILLSON BADANGO ...... (Daughter)
Amount; $3.5million US dollars.
Account No; 330/98765664555.

Your Faithful,
Ms.Sarah W.Badango.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.33.92] by web142301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Mar 2014 05:02:02 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCBCZWxvdmVkIEdvb2QgRnJpZW5kIE1yLlNhdHRlciBTLiBCdXNjaCwNCkkgYW0gc28gaGFwcHkgdGhhdCB5b3UgaGF2ZSBhY2NlcHRlZCB0byBhc3Npc3QgbWUgaW4gdGhpcyBwcm9ibGVtLCBpIHByYXkgdGhhdCB5b3Ugd2lsbCByZW1haW4gc2luY2VyZSB3aXRoIG1lIHVudGlsIHdlIGhhdmUgdGhpcyBzaXR1YXRpb24gcmVzb2x2ZWQuIEkgYW0gdHJ1c3RpbmcgeW91IHdpdGggYWxsIG15IGhlYXJ0LCBiZWxpZXZpbmcgZXZlcnkgd29yZCB5b3Ugc2FpZCB0byBtZS4gU28gdHJ5IGFsbCB5b3UBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/458 YahooMailWebService/0.8.178.641
Message-ID: <1395230521.55326.YahooMailBasic@web142301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 05:02:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK AND FILL THE APPLICATION FORM.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
sarah Willson <sarah77_willson@yahoo.com> Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 5:53 AM
Hello dear,
Honey how is life over there? i can't wait to meet with you, Honey why i trusted you with this money is that before i contacted you i made some prayers and ask God to connect me to someone who will love me and help me get what belongs to me and immediately i sent you an email and you reply me i saw you in my dream that very day that you are the one i will trust that will help me, that is why i trust you with all of my heart. am very glad to hear that the bank has respond to your mail as regards the confirmation of the fund,

Honey i want to make sure of the documents the bank needs from us before getting back to you. However, Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. Dear you know that before i gave you this information's i trust you and i really want to be with you and spend all the rest of my life with you over there, i have never told anybody about this money, the only people that knows about it is Reverend, you and me no one again knows about it since my parent's are dead. i keep it secret because i lean from the death of my parents, do you know that my father best friend was among the people that kill him, that is why i want you to keep this transfer within you, even when i come to your country, i dont want people to see me as the owner of the money.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me, the last statement of account and the death certificate of my late father. I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney, A Trustee Mandate from Senegal High court of Justice and Affidavit of oath support for change of ownership to your name, Today after reading your mail and the demands from the bank, i went to Senegal high court and look for a Lawyer, through the help of a reverend sister who took me there, i was able to get this lawyer that speak English, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation and he is also a registered member in Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney, Trustee Mandate and also get the affidavit of oath support to change the ownership to your name from federal high court here in Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in bank , to your account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,

Name.. Dr. Barrister Sarri Lord Munga

E- mail address...

sarrilordfirm@lawyer.com OR sarrilordfirm@hotmail.com

Office Telephone Number is +221-768-488-883.

So, i will like you to contact the lawyer through his email address and if possible call him on phone after writing to him, for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath, Please try to contact me, when you are in contact with the lawyer try to let me know if he agrees to help us, please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred into your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to come over to meet you , A big hug for you,From my deepest heart, I love you so much my love,
Yours Love,
Sarah.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.35.11] by web142301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 07 Apr 2014 02:53:17 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gZGVhciwNCkhvbmV5IGhvdyBpcyBsaWZlIG92ZXIgdGhlcmU_IGkgY2FuJ3Qgd2FpdCB0byBtZWV0IHdpdGggeW91LCAgSG9uZXkgd2h5IGkgdHJ1c3RlZCB5b3Ugd2l0aCB0aGlzIG1vbmV5IGlzIHRoYXQgYmVmb3JlIGkgY29udGFjdGVkIHlvdSBpIG1hZGUgc29tZSBwcmF5ZXJzIGFuZCBhc2sgR29kIHRvIGNvbm5lY3QgbWUgdG8gc29tZW9uZSB3aG8gd2lsbCBsb3ZlIG1lIGFuZCBoZWxwIG1lIGdldCB3aGF0IGJlbG9uZ3MgdG8gbWUgYW5kIGltbWVkaWF0ZWx5IGkgc2VudCB5b3UgYW4gZW1haWwBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/481 YahooMailWebService/0.8.182.648
Message-ID: <1396864397.57726.YahooMailBasic@web142301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 02:53:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Please Contact The Lawyer,

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768573785
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447045710434
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd.

FAX: +447005930716
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+221768488883
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:23 am

Mary Escaped the Camp:
Dear Friend,

How are you today, I hope all is well with you?

I am so excited to inform you that I have managed to receive the funds in the consignment box under the co-operation of a new partner in Australia. Currently, I am now in Australia for investment projects with my new partner. Like i told you I am about to go into Real Estate Business.

Meanwhile, before i move finally to Australia, i visited a Charity home in Accra Ghana. My dear i did not forget your past effort and attempts to assist me in receiving the funds in the box, though it failed us somehow. I want you to get in touch with the Pastor of the Charity home in Accra Ghana.

Right now, i request you to contact the Charity home Pastor through his contact listed below and ask him to send you a check worth of "" Four hundred and Fifty thousand U.S.A.Dollars (U.S.$450,000.00) which i kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving the box.

Below is the contact information of the Charity Home Pastor;

Rev. Kingsley Osie

EMAIL: rev_kingsleyosie@hotmail.com

Again, I appreciated your efforts at that time. So feel free and get in touch with the pastor and direct him where to send the cheque to you. Please let me know immediately you receive the check so that we can share the joy together after all the pressure at that time. At the moment, I am very busy here because of Real Estate investment projects that I am having at hand with my new partner.

Finally, remember that I had given instructions to the Pastor in your favor concerning the check, so feel free to contact Rev Pastor Kingsley Osie right away, he will send the check to you without any delay.

I wish you happy time of life.

Sincerely,

Mary Ashur.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W88 ([65.55.90.200]) by SNT004-OMC4S47.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 7 Jan 2015 08:18:56 -0800
X-TMN: [tkOM4JZbtjLsxzes66rpjdM7T6fAdI2D]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W88009CDAAD880CB87BDCE8F0460@phx.gbl>
boundary="_1edadb27-84fa-4c65-9b29-a5dbbb24a05b_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 01, 2015 10:39 pm

Mary is now "John Miller" but still has the same E-mail address:
Dear Friend,

How are you today, I hope all is well with you?

I am so excited to inform you that I have managed to receive the funds in the consignment box under the co-operation of a new partner in Australia. Currently, I am now in Australia for investment projects with my new partner. Like i told you I am about to go into Real Estate Business.

Meanwhile, before i move finally to Australia, i visited a Charity home in Accra Ghana. My dear i did not forget your past effort and attempts to assist me in receiving the funds in the box, though it failed us somehow. I want you to get in touch with the Pastor of the Charity home in Accra Ghana.

Right now, i request you to contact the Charity home Pastor through his contact listed below and ask him to send you a check worth of "" Four hundred and Fifty thousand U.S.A.Dollars (U.S.$450,000.00) which i kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving the box.

Below is the contact information of the Charity Home Pastor;

Rev. Kingsley Osie

EMAIL: rev.kingsleyosei33@gmail.com

Again, I appreciated your efforts at that time. So feel free and get in touch with the pastor and direct him where to send the cheque to you. Please let me know immediately you receive the check so that we can share the joy together after all the pressure at that time. At the moment, I am very busy here because of Real Estate investment projects that I am having at hand with my new partner.

Finally, remember that I had given instructions to the Pastor in your favor concerning the check, so feel free to contact Rev Pastor Kingsley Osie right away, he will send the check to you without any delay.

I wish you happy time of life.

Sincerely,

Mary Ashur.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W57 ([65.55.90.199]) by SNT004-OMC4S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 1 May 2015 00:21:13 -0700
X-TMN: [VGTvJ7U/wkhxQ6ycX3YLLlAle0YOWgz4]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W57998513F230AE4903D3D9F0D50@phx.gbl>
boundary="_8ab93acd-f528-4e63-bb76-b7883ed95d2f_"
Reply-To: < johncampbellmiller02@gmail.com >
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mary.ashur@yahoo.com odonkor_ebenezer2007@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Mary has changed names again:
Ebenezer Odonkor < mary.ashur@yahoo.com

NOTIFICATION OF YOUR ATM DEBIT CARD

This is to notify you that your fund $2.3Million Dollars is now in your ATM DEBIT CARD for quick cash, we have waited for you to advice to us how you want your ATM DEBIT CARD to be sent to you but we receive No response from you,

However, we put it as mandatory to ensure that we hear from you before confirming our last discussion on what to do with your ATM DEBIT CARD as the benefactor has refuse to show concerning over his/her fund.

Please the bank wants to know why the delay. We will appreciate it so much if you get back to us with your following information.

1) Your delivery address..............

2) Private Email Address.........

3) Your Age.........

4) Telephone number to reach you......

5) Full Name......

6) International passport Copy...........

We can package your ATM DEBIT CARD Direct to your country without any problem, reply me back with your details as soon as possible, HERE IS MY ADDRESS write me (mr.stephenowusu@yahoo.com) you can also call on +233263104311.

Thank you for your understanding

Secretary to the Foreign Remittance Dept

mr.stephenowusu@yahoo.com

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mary.ashur@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Oct 2015 17:58:10 -0000
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015
Reply-To: Ebenezer Odonkor < odonkor_ebenezer2007@hotmail.com >
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF YOUR ATM DEBIT CARD

About Phone:
+233263104311
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.