Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

malinajayden@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

malinajayden@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:07 pm

malina
Female

my

name is Malina i was very delighted when i come across your profile and i decided to drop this few word to you, i will like us to be in goodrelationship with each order so here is my email address( malinajayden@yahoo.com ) were you can write me any time any hour and i

will be waiting to hear from you so that i can tell you more about myself and also send you my photo

yours Malina
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: malinajayden@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:41 am

First and foremost,My name is Ms malina, I am tall looking, with perfect body I am looking for friends, for we never have enough true friends in life. I am a true loyal friend that will give the shirt off of his back to his friends (if needed). I am a caring, compassionate girl that has a heart and is not afraid to let it be seen. Anything you want to know, just ask. You will find a truthful answer. I am looking for some one that wants to be treated like a real lover should be treated, that is why i contacted you,So if you are interested get back to me

thanks Hassana malinajayden@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: malinajayden@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:12 am

Not a full report but all I did get:
malina Jayden <malinajayden@yahoo.com> Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:15 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello My Dear,

Thank you for your response to my mail and also given me your time today. How is your day? How about your family not forgetting friends and work altogether? Hopefully all are okay. Please bear with me. I Really like to have a good Friendship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.

My name is Miss Malina Abel Alier. I am 24 years Juba South Sudan, I am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion, single. Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Political/religious crisis that have been causing problems in my Country.

Actually, I don't know you very well but, I take time to think about this, I choose to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as my mind keep telling me to open up to you, I want to build my trust in you if you promise not to betrayed my trust.

Please listen to this, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow. My Late father is Mr Abel Alier Kolan from South Sudan. He was a President of the High Executive Council and personal adviser to Minister of Petroleum and Mining, my mother was a Banker in one of the Banks in juba south sudan, before my family was wiped off by rebels. The tragic war which claim my mothers life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by Country Senegal where I am now seeking refuge. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Before the death of my father, he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is US$4.5M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). I am with the documents that concern the money here with me which I will forward to you if needed.

More so, I wanted to transfer the money to start a better life but, my statue as a refugee could not allowed me transfer the money when I wanted to transfer the money. The Bank replied my mail telling me to bring a representative who will stand for me in this transfer. This is the reason why I contacted you to help me transfer this money to your account and after the transfer, you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your Country. I am writing to know your ability and sincerity to handle this transaction. I really need a trust worthy and honest person that will not betrayed me.

Can I trust you?

I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Doctor because he is like a father to me. I will also like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincerity, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision and hardworking. I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but I speak English very good.

Though I don't have phone of my own here in the camp, but I will like you to call me through the phone number of the Doctor Paul Markdon who is in charge of this camp 00221763972398 , because, we still have a lot to discuss.

I am Patiently waiting to read from you soonest indicating your interest to help me out from this situation. I have mapped out 20% of the total sum for your assistance As soon as I receive your mail showing your ability to be of good help, I will forward the contact of the Bank where my Late father deposited this money. Below are my Pictures. Have a wonderful day.

Yours sincerely,
Malina Abel Alier

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.110.65] by web171904.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Mar 2014 08:15:54 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhciwNCg0KVGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB5b3VyIHJlc3BvbnNlIHRvIG15IG1haWwgYW5kIGFsc28gZ2l2ZW4gbWUgeW91ciB0aW1lIHRvZGF5LiBIb3cgaXMgeW91ciBkYXk_IEhvdyBhYm91dCB5b3VyIGZhbWlseSBub3QgZm9yZ2V0dGluZyBmcmllbmRzIGFuZCB3b3JrIGFsdG9nZXRoZXI_IEhvcGVmdWxseSBhbGwgYXJlIG9rYXkuIFBsZWFzZSBiZWFyIHdpdGggbWUuIEkgUmVhbGx5IGxpa2UgdG8gaGF2ZSBhIGdvb2QgRnJpZW5kc2hpcCB3aXRoIHlvdSwgYW5kIEkgaGF2ZSBhIHNwZWNpYWwBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/432 YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1394007354.99168.YahooMailBasic@web171904.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 08:15:54 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: =?utf-8?B?SSBhbSB3YWl0aW5nIGZvciB5b3VyIHJlc3BvbmTigI8=?=

CONTACT MY BANKER:
malina Jayden <malinajayden@yahoo.com> Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 11:25 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Thanks for your mail and kindness, I really appreciate your willingness to help me out from this situation. All you need to do now is send mail to the Bank first to confirm the account and we wait for the reply because, I have all the document of the deposit with me. So feel your information below and send to the Bank. I will be very happy to know more about you, God will reward you as you wish to help me. Please, I will appreciate it so much if you can help me to receive the money in to your account as soon as possible. here is the number you can call me from and when calling don't forget to tell him that you want to speak with me so he can send for me to come and answer your call +221 772 862 476

Here is the massage you will send to the Bank.

Dear sir, I am representing Miss malina Abel Alier Kolan for the transfer claims.

Your Full name.....................
Your Country origin...............
Your Age..............................
Your Occupation...................
Your Phone number...............

Sir, I am writing this latter in respect of Miss malina Abel Alier Kolan. Her father, Dr. Abel Alier Kolan deposited ( US$4.5m ) in your Bank which Miss malina Abel Alier Kolan is the next of kin/sole beneficiary. I am a foreign partner to Miss malina Abel Alier Kolan and I demand that you kindly give me every attention/information needed to this claim on her behalf.

Sir, I required your kind attention to let me know the total procedures of transferring the said fund to my Bank account. Hence I am standing as her foreign partner/trustee for the claim to receive the said fund on her behalf.

First International Bank of Israel, London PLC (FIBI BANK UK)
24 Cree church Lane, London, EC3A 5JX
Tel: +00447031867959
Fax: +448447742042 or 02072809515
Swift code: FIRBGB 2L
Web site: http://www.fibi.co.uk
E-mail Addresses: ( TRANSFERDIRECTOR@englandmail.com )

Transfer Operation Manager Mr. M. M. Bregman

Account Number: 02405820
SORT CODE - 090128
Depositor: Dr. Abel Alier Kolan

Once again thank you for your co-corporation

God bless you as I wait to hear from you, take good care of your self and have a good day.

Yours truly,
malina Abel Alier Kolan

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.99.165] by web171906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 07 Mar 2014 16:25:18 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,VGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIG1haWwgYW5kIGtpbmRuZXNzLCBJIHJlYWxseSBhcHByZWNpYXRlIHlvdXIgd2lsbGluZ25lc3MgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBvdXQgZnJvbSB0aGlzIHNpdHVhdGlvbi4gQWxsIHlvdSBuZWVkIHRvIGRvIG5vdyBpcyBzZW5kIG1haWwgdG8gdGhlIEJhbmsgZmlyc3QgdG8gY29uZmlybSB0aGUgYWNjb3VudCBhbmQgd2Ugd2FpdCBmb3IgdGhlIHJlcGx5IGJlY2F1c2UsIEkgaGF2ZSBhbGwgdGhlIGRvY3VtZW50IG9mIHRoZSBkZXBvc2l0IHdpdGggbWUuIFNvIGZlZWwgeW91ciBpbmZvcm1hdGkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/444 YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1394209518.91311.YahooMailBasic@web171906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:25:18 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: I am waiting for your respond

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221763972398
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221772862476
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031867959
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+FAX: +448444742042
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom

FAX: +02072809515
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Bouvet Island number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
(I do not feel this number is complete)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jessyjessyabelalier@hotmail.com

Unread postby lovelockrob » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:04 pm

i just escaped this spam but it was this id this time (jessyjessyabelalier@hotmail.com) words and picture were like copy paste but this sounded fishy and as soon as i googled it. well thanks to your site
lovelockrob
New survivor

Re: jessyjessyabelalier@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:17 pm

lovelockrob,

Can you post all of the emails that the scammer sent to you, and any other information DETAILS you may have?
Her account profiles, chat names, phone numbers, documents, pictures, etc.
Thanks. More details will save more victims of YOUR scammer. We have no details using that email address right now.
Only YOU have them.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Refugee scams.