Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aliaraheemtoutou@yahoo.fr

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

aliaraheemtoutou@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:02 am

alialove
Female / Single
1989 - Moscow / Russian Federation

Slogan
Searchng for relationship
About Me
Am kind,simple and out going girl.
Looking For
Kind and honest person for long term relationshsip
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 50
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Not willing to relocate
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests Friendship
Activities swimming
Books novels
Movies dramer
Music R and B
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello dear,

Nice to write to you, sorry you might be thinking who is this I'm Miss Alia by name,I seek for true friendship and honest partner.

Please if you don't mind,kindly contact me with my via email address (aliaraheemtoutou@yahoo.fr) so that I will send you

my photo and other details of mine.

I will be waiting for your mail.

Yours sincerely Alia.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: aliaraheemtoutou@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:44 pm

alia
Female / Single
1989 - New York / United States

Slogan
hello
About Me
I'm Miss Alia by name
Looking For
I seek for true friendship and honest partner.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Ethnicity Black
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 49
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession student
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests stop
Books novels
Movies dramer
Music hip pop
TV Shows news
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hello dear,

Nice to write to you, sorry you might be thinking who is this I'm Miss Alia by name,I seek for true friendship and honest partner.

Please if you don't mind,kindly contact me with my via email address (aliaraheemtoutou@yahoo.fr ) so that I will send you my photo and other details of mine.

Yours sincerely Alia.
Attachments
alia.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:59 am

On 4clique.com:

Hello dear,

Please if you don't mind,kindly contact me with my via email address (aliaraheemtoutou@yahoo.fr) so that I will send you
my photo and other details of mine.

Yours sincerely Alia.

Profile elements:

LOVELYALIA: HELLO - the profile picture is already posted here
female, 24, Dakar, Dakar, Senegal.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:56 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Alia Raheem Toutou <aliaraheemtoutou@yahoo.fr> Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 7:08 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello my dearest,

Please permit me to introduce myself, my name is Alia Raheem Toutou, 24 years old female (single) and I'm from Sudan. I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter because i feel quite safe dealing with you in person, for that, I'm writing this mail to you with due respect, trust and humanity and with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, strongly believing in Al-Mighty God/Allah that you will consider my letter and help me and also benefit from me. Although, we have neither met in person nor by communication. But i believe, it is one day you get to know someone, either by physical or through correspondence. Honestly, i wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My Father (Dr.Mahjoub Abdel Raheem Toutou) was the former Sudan state minister for youth and sports. He was on board when the plane crashed on the August 20, 2012 . My late Father was an investor, he Invested his fund to foreign stock exchange market, Gold storing investment, he was a preference shareholder in Shell Petroleum Company and deals in Real Estate building investment. My late Father deposited the sum of $6.8Million USA Dollars in financier company.

You are entitle of financial benefit of 30% of the total fund, while the rest of the fund shall be my investment capital in your country. i have no knowledge of international transaction of this nature,beside the bank can not deal with my directly due to my refugee statue. However, i will like you to forward your contact details to me when responding this mail.

I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.Looking forward to your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it until i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who seized all my later father's property even threatened to kill me and take over this money alone , I thank God today that am out from my country (Sudan) but now In(Dakar Senegal) as a refugee I have the documents for the claim. Please you can call me with this telephone number ( +221 78 1477 420) the number belongs to the Mr.Wilfred who under the United Nation here in the refugee camp,when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Alia Raheem Toutou so that they will send for me.
Thanks God bless you.
Miss Alia Raheem Toutou.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.121.35] by web171503.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:08:35 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhcmVzdCwNCg0KUGxlYXNlIHBlcm1pdCBtZSB0byBpbnRyb2R1Y2UgbXlzZWxmLCBteSBuYW1lIGlzIEFsaWEgUmFoZWVtIFRvdXRvdSwgMjQgeWVhcnMgb2xkIGZlbWFsZSAoc2luZ2xlKSBhbmQgSSdtIGZyb20gU3VkYW4uIEkgYXBwZWFsIHRvIHlvdSB0byBleGVyY2lzZSBhIGxpdHRsZSBwYXRpZW5jZSBhbmQgcmVhZCB0aHJvdWdoIG15IGxldHRlciBiZWNhdXNlIGkgZmVlbCBxdWl0ZSBzYWZlIGRlYWxpbmcgd2l0aCB5b3UgaW4gcGVyc29uLCBmb3IgdGhhdCwgSSdtIHdyaXRpbmcgdGgBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/458 YahooMailWebService/0.8.181.645
Message-ID: <1395918514.35151.YahooMailBasic@web171503.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:08:34 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Complement of the day my dearest

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Alia Raheem Toutou <aliaraheemtoutou@yahoo.fr> Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Good day my dearest,

How are you doing? thank for your kind mail,Like I mentioned previously, all i need from you is nothing but truth and honest during this transfer and please don't betray me.
Moreover, I will like to contact the bank through their email address stated below,tell them that you are my partner and discuss with them their requires on how they will transfer the money to your position.

Darling, I want you to contact the bank as quickly as possible because i have inform them about you as my appointed trustee in this transfer,tell them that you want to know their requires on how they will transfer my late father's to your bank account in your country OK.

Below is the contact information of the bank please contact them now.

FIBI BANK UK PLC.
Contact Person: Mr.Meir Bregman.
Director FIBI BANK UK PLC.
E-mail : fibibankplclondon@consultant.com
Contact Number :Tel: 020-7280-9500

Here is the information which my father used to deposit the money.

Next of kin : Miss Alia Raheem Toutou.
Depositor : Dr.Mahjoub Abdel Raheem Toutou
Country Origin : Sudan
Account number : 638702661481
Amount : 6.8 Million USA Dollars.

I will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as you contact the bank.
Yours faithfully in love Miss Alia Raheem Toutou and God bless you.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.121.60] by web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:00:41 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R29vZCBkYXkgbXkgZGVhcmVzdCwNCg0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmc_IHRoYW5rIGZvciB5b3VyIGtpbmQgbWFpbCxMaWtlIEkgbWVudGlvbmVkIHByZXZpb3VzbHksIGFsbCBpIG5lZWQgZnJvbSB5b3UgaXMgbm90aGluZyBidXQgdHJ1dGggYW5kIGhvbmVzdCBkdXJpbmcgdGhpcyB0cmFuc2ZlciBhbmQgcGxlYXNlIGRvbid0IGJldHJheSBtZS4NCk1vcmVvdmVyLCBJIHdpbGwgbGlrZSB0byBjb250YWN0IHRoZSBiYW5rIHRocm91Z2ggdGhlaXIgZW1haWwgYWRkcmVzcyBzdGF0ZWQgYmVsb3csdGVsbCB0aGUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/474 YahooMailWebService/0.8.181.645
Message-ID: <1396267241.46613.YahooMailBasic@web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:00:41 +0100 (BST)
Subject: My dear contact the bank for transfer

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Alia Raheem Toutou <aliaraheemtoutou@yahoo.fr> Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Good day my darling,

How are you doing?darling,after sending the Death and Deposit certificate to the bank as they demanded,actually I saw a good lawyer that will help us secure the required legal document,he is a lawyer for the united nations here in Senegal. I have explained to him about the matter and he said that he will like you to contact him .

My dearest, I will like you to contact him ,both in email and through his office telephone .for him,to help us to secure the legal document through his chamber.

Below are the contact of the lawyer:

His Name ; MR.CHEIKH FALL.
Telephone Number : +221- 70-4039-546 .
E-mail : avocat.cgfall@lawyer.com
E-mail : avocat.cheikhfalllawfirm.yahoo.fr

I wait for your response as soon as you contact the lawyer.
God bless you, with love from Alia.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.121.52] by web171505.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 03 Apr 2014 14:19:58 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R29vZCBkYXkgbXkgZGFybGluZywNCg0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmc_ZGFybGluZyxhZnRlciBzZW5kaW5nIHRoZSBEZWF0aCBhbmQgRGVwb3NpdCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0ZSB0byB0aGUgYmFuayBhcyB0aGV5IGRlbWFuZGVkLGFjdHVhbGx5IEkgc2F3IGEgZ29vZCBsYXd5ZXIgdGhhdCB3aWxsIGhlbHAgdXMgc2VjdXJlIHRoZSByZXF1aXJlZCBsZWdhbCBkb2N1bWVudCxoZSBpcyBhIGxhd3llciBmb3IgdGhlIHVuaXRlZCBuYXRpb25zIGhlcmUgaW4gU2VuZWdhbC4gSSBoYXZlIGV4cGxhaW5lZCB0byBoaW0gYWIBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/481 YahooMailWebService/0.8.181.645
Message-ID: <1396531198.68776.YahooMailBasic@web171505.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 14:19:58 +0100 (BST)
Subject: My dear contact this lawyer for the document

TWO MORE PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781477420
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+02072809500
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Bouvet Island number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221704039546
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider*

FAX: +221338558821
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Alia got out of the Camp:
Hello my dear,

Compliment of the Season,I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact this Reverend Father in Senegal whom used to be my help when I was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Father Daniel Oscar with via email address ( rev.fatherdanieloscar@rocketmail.com ) also i have already give him your email address OK.

My dear,the Reverend Father will send you a certified bank draft cheque of $20,000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to him on your behalf to receive that money.

There fore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly, Miss Alia Raheem Toutou.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.0.250] by web172802.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:22:28 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhciwNCg0KQ29tcGxpbWVudCBvZiB0aGUgU2Vhc29uLEkgYW0gdmVyeSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyB0aGUgZnVuZCB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB1bmRlciB0aGUgY28tb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgZnJvbSBQYXJhZ3VheS4gUHJlc2VudGx5IEkgYW0gaW4gUGFyYWd1YXkgZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBteSBvd24gc2hhcmUgb2YgdGhlIHRvdGFsIHN1bS4NCg0KTWVhbndoaWxlLCBJIGRpZG4ndCBmb3IBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/735 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1410787348.73673.YahooMailBasic@web172802.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:22:28 +0100
Subject: AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM ALIA RAHEEM TOUTOU
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.