Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

faithsebahive@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

faithsebahive@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:32 pm

faith4lov
Female / Single
1988 - New York / United States

Slogan
later
About Me
I am easy going girl seeking for my soul mate
Looking For
i will tell you later
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 133
Weight(kg) 49
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession studend
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Interests friendship
Activities later
Books novel
Movies drama
Music blues
TV Shows later
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

Hello dear my name is Faith,I read through your profile now and it touches me to seek for your hands in friendship.

I will like us to be friends if you don't mind,please write me back for us to know each other better thank

thank I will like us to be friends if you don't mind,well I'm not used to this site.

write me through my email faithsebahive@gmail.com

For us to know each other better.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: faithsebahive@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:36 am

Second profile used with the same massmail text as description:

Mummy would like to know u the more.check my profile and see if we can continue from there.

Jones

On the profile:

Hello dear my name is Faith,I read through your profile now and it touches me to seek for your hands in friendship.

I will like us to be friends if you don't mind,please write me back for us to know each other better thank

thank I will like us to be friends if you don't mind,well I'm not used to this site.

write me through my email faithsebahive@gmail.com

For us to know each other better.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: faithsebahive@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:51 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Faith Sebahive <faithsebahive@gmail.com> Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 8:02 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello dear
Thank for your mail and your caring.

I read and understand your mail,sorry for your past relationship.

All women are not the same,i wish to meet you and your friend in person someday.
I am writing to you now with sincerity and truth since we have not yet meet before,but i don't know if you can assist me and help me out of this place.
As i told before,my name is Faith Sebahive(25)years old girl,I'm single never married before.
I am from Libya Northern Africa,Currently I am residing in Humanitarian Construction (Refugee Camp) in Senegal,a neighboring country due to the war that happen in my country.
My late Dr Sebahive Al-Abgari was the project manager of Oilibya company,unfortunately rebels attacked my house one early morning and killed my parents.

I was lucky to have been in my school hostel that faithful morning.
After everything my late father's brother,i mean my uncle was after my life because of the treasures and property that my late father left for me and he wanted to kill me and take all what belongs to me that is why i ran away to Dakar Senegal through the help of United Nation.

Listing,i managed to escape with a very important document of $3.6m(Three Million six Hundred Thousand Dollars) which my late father's deposited in one of the leading bank in African which i am the next of kin to this deposit.
Meanwhile i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy person who can help me without betrayers and transfer the money into his or her position and assist me out so that i can come out from this refuge camp and start a better life.

The bank said to me that i should look for a honest partner who will stand on my behalf as my trustee and have the money transferred into his account with my approval because of my refuge status they will not release the money directly to me.
Dearest my heart tell me you are a honest and hardworking person,i don't know if you can me and transfer my late father's money into your bank account so that after the transfer you can as well send me some money inside my late father's money to process my traveling documents and meet you over there in your to complete my studies.
I'm struggling to get out of this place, but there is no means for me to leave here, the only means they have to get out of here is the money I'm telling you about now .

Dear I'm giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you and i like honest and understanding person,faithful and truth and a person of vision.
I will like to hear your voice,here is telephone number (00221767526961) of the reverend who is in charge of our prayers and church here in the camp and you can call me any time through the number,and please send me your reply immediately as soon as you receive this letter.
I want you to keep all this transaction secret and confidential to your self, i don't have much to write,please send your working place and home address to me for me to know you more better.
Take care of your self,hoping to hear from you soonest and please try and call me.
Love and kisses.
Faith

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.80.103])
by 10.180.80.103 with SMTP id q7mr1448213wix.14.1392814922022 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 05:02:02 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=haegY6ms3/y6JB6NsrbxHo7VrdKnLftZKQofEnuZ00Q=;
b=SzJRprqjGBOLS0NlDQvo+DfMIBKTYXYdJjnym2TkvLMDhrdlegxksUI2lkJLJeQ33Y
qz8GtM8/xdluOYF8YOHdH+QyusP2O/Nj8EHP894iLsgvPakcy99QSgPRU2jRPlVEmKrz
dX6VoDjgK+w0Xz502JOrgd2YRcJGvluz02dS1BMW+PXM/GjZ8+i41aOLndY3Vjf4Jhm+
xo78u1LzEBieyM9b4/snvJVYrY5gFtSiWYhXC2acyiVEkgo+R+YfLzsrlET2lxY8eTFh
kueaLRFWHs1h90nJE83iEGq/a45uBLmumMh/ZpNWPBXXRd+msioI+AxS9w+Qr5m8q2Bl
puJA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.180.80.103 with SMTP id q7mr1448213wix.14.1392814921938;
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 05:02:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.194.200.36 with HTTP; Wed, 19 Feb 2014 05:02:01 -0800 (PST)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:02:01 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+Mt=pn5LPHGCb=e-3XKR_vAHs=xSZddd03QYDOFk8JhdktD-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thank for your mail

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Faith Sebahive <faithsebahive@gmail.com> Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 8:43 AM
Hello dear,
I read and understand your mail,I will be the happiest guy on earth if you can be able to help me.
I have sent your names,your email address to my late father's bank for them to know you better.
i want you to know before i contacted you is the will of God that you and i to know each other and you are the type of person i am looking forward to share my life with like a blood relation please i will like you to see me as your wife.
I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it,remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information my trust is for you and you alone.
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a honest partner who will stand on my behalf due to my condition here and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money helping me and the remaining money you will help me managed in any business of our choice.
In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,

Eco Bank Of Africa.

EMAIL: ecob.sn@safe-mail.net

Executive Directors:Paulo Gomes

Tel: (+221)778 366 286
Fax: (221) 33 823 67 16

Information about the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor:Dr Sebahive Al-Abgari
Deposit Account Number A/C-001574895003
Nationality: Libya
Next of kin : Miss Faith Sebahive Al-Abgari
Amount deposited:$3.6m Three Million six Hundred Thousand Dollars.

Your mail to the bank should look like this one below, or you can copy this one in and send it to the bank, just put your name in the space with...........

Dear Sir.
My name is....
I am a partner to Miss Faith Sebahive Al-Abgari, who is currently in Senegal as a refuge,and i am willing to assist her transfer the money her late father Dr Sebahive Al-Abgari deposited with your bank in her name as the next of kin.
Her situation in the refuge home is no longer conducive with her, so she seek my assistance to stand on her behalf to transfer the money to my account to enable her leave the refuge home and settle for a better life.

Information about the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Dr Sebahive Al-Abgari
Deposit Account Number A/C-001574895003
Nationality: Libya
Next of kin : Miss Faith Sebahive Al-Abgari
Amount deposited:$3.6m Three Million six Hundred Thousand Dollars.

I will be glad if my application is granted.
Thanks.

Dear i have mapped out 20% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money.

As i told you before,this place is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send me some money inside my late father's money to process my traveling documents and meet you..

Send me your home and working place,don't fail to inform me and soon as you write the bank.
Please try and call me with the reverend father number i sent to you before now,take good care of your self for me hoping to hear from you soon.
My regards to your family.
Faith

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.219.44])
by 10.180.219.44 with SMTP id pl12mr2723703wic.12.1392903783007 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 05:43:03 -0800 (PST)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
bh=Xb8F6p66LyGVeLRglJ82ooh4AIbzAQm0ixIFmSB7u48=;
b=sS7wF63H2oBkdXS1ZvClo0/tyVgaD2E/UDpS1xfgHZm9VZReaGipf57b5/ev1E3PZH
nADnxq0YxwVgzYO+elA5lwdN5QPkWHb14kviauYpIfd1247419wOn35wgxnTO0U5Cv4t
lEbZvJWSelt6tcO1FdlvnwG2FlY4xbwKmyMeVDtXx8FASUQuf+0QjxkxYWq9weA/7bBX
W7RBz7Iyjo4zHDeF/Hdf8YonOIfbnHAISDU8MrupNQuVWk2/AS91qire9akCB9zcv3Gq
vjImWfX4/gjwGiSWEpeb5MphEBA5B6fuog8uF0FayYSv5PEKCmpqaHaw4EZXXHaI1/ky
IXlw==
X-Received: by 10.180.219.44 with SMTP id pl12mr2723703wic.12.1392903783000;
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 05:43:03 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.194.200.36 with HTTP; Thu, 20 Feb 2014 05:43:02 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:43:02 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+Mt=pnOh-TMzcQDOEfN3ZRmN3mBWbg_pOyXwLfjsf+c1a_Uaw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: dear contact the bank let's hear from them first.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Faith Sebahive <faithsebahive@gmail.com> Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Hello dear
i have good news for you,i was in the hostel this now when our reverend father sent for me and gave me contact of a Senegalese lawyer that will help us process the documents required by my late father's bank.
Listen dear, before i gave you the information it is the will of God that me and you know each other,i have not told any body about this money the only person that knows about it is you and me .
i promise you from my heart i am not going to disappoint you and i equally expect the same from you.
Now,regarding the documents the bank needs from us,i have with me here the last statement of account which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us and the death certificate which i will also give him,so he can send them to you with the power of attorney.
i thought that was the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney,i have informed the Reverend father about it,and him call me now and gave me the contact of the lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations and also a registered member in Senegalese Bar Association who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my late father's account in Eco bank of African to your account.

His contact information are as follows,

Barr . Adwin Oduma

Email address: barrister_adwinoduma@yahoo.com

Office telephone number +221764722484

Try and contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney as soon as your receive my mail, please try and write me when you are in contact with him
i don't have much to write,please try and call me tomorrow with our reverend father phone number i sent to you before..
I can't wait to see you over there,take good care of your self hoping to hear from you soon
My dearest with love from my deepest heart kisses
Yours faithful,
Faith

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.93.193])
by 10.194.93.193 with SMTP id cw1mr14897908wjb.72.1393167623175 (num_hops = 1);
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 07:00:23 -0800 (PST)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
bh=QLhMCfUtc/OHzGajVdKT6l3PPqL/e7ExFmz+ukf9nmo=;
b=vZnCyx/PEhALoHO0+73oqpoloCmUiLi96Es7TztcbCp6lXrAi/DDKGJmaHlfrAmAjm
zqYVFH3cFEBvuz2cLYedup8oc6GSzKxYGZHvc6l8GssNC/O7ja4C9ilQvArOU2DbBiF/
beZmr92O3o43Y6r/+lC70tWh+Jy5B7YGKCQom+U42/kpr2fxT93LDO55yuItKhZOGc3f
9NYxDKf5jlH6ezS5ft76F62H8mW+/nrPPoqz4jeDXliNy8RBUlcfkHq6yoX/9xesolvS
RyBu1bQSYoQEwdMhmQnUUtRZtOpKVXVZvT2qofFatc9b7XzAFcp3IVw44RUzixwcIyx4
YA4g==
X-Received: by 10.194.93.193 with SMTP id cw1mr14897908wjb.72.1393167623172;
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 07:00:23 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.194.200.36 with HTTP; Sun, 23 Feb 2014 07:00:23 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 15:00:23 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+Mt=p=ONLdTHePvnfmjW4D69nMWW6JD-fVZ4C__AjNdnCe-dA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear contact the lawyer for the preparation of the documents required
by the bank

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221767526961
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221765420093

+221778366286

FAX: +221338236716
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.