Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elena23andrew@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

elena23andrew@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:51 am

On Tagged:

Hello my dear
How are you doing today,i hope you are fine,i am Miss,Elena am looking for real friend, if you accept please contact me directly at my email address (elena23andrew@live.com) so that i will give you my pictures and also tell you more about me,(Remember that distance, age or color does not matter in a really relationship but love matters allot)
Yours Miss Elena

Profile elements:

Elena A
Interested In: Friends, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Français, Español - España
Ethnicity: Other Religion: Christian

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elena23andrew@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:50 am

My Additions:
Elena Andrew <elena23andrew@live.com> Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 12:43 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello My Dearest Friend !
I am more than happy to send you this mail.How is your day ? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
I am Miss.ELENA.JOHN ANDREW 23 years old girl from Liberia,5.11ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before)and presently i am residing in the Church here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
I hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

My late father DR JOHN ANDREW was the managing director of Robert and Associates (Ltd) the former vice president of the Republic of Liberia and standard bearer of the Liberian National Union! before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee Camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a office here in Camp.

The only person i have now is Rev.Emmanuel Antony who is the pastor of the (Living Spring Christian Church) here in the Refugee Camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female hostel because the Camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

This is the Reverend phone number (+221-770-228-684) when you can call tell the reverend that you want to speak with Miss Elena,so that he will send for me.As an orphan here i don't have any right or privilege to do anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

Please listen to this,when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is 9.7 million US Dollars (Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get all my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the Camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English,and my best color is pink and white: I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture, Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you. Call me when you have chance (+221-770-228-684) so that we can talk more OK.
Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in mind
Miss Elena

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W94 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s23.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 6 Feb 2014 09:43:47 -0800
X-TMN: [wdp44tScgtKZR6DLbaJ7mp1CZB8FPi3V]
X-Originating-Email: [elena23andrew@live.com]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W9498373754CE5B8AD6DC8CCA940@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: elena23andrew@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_5ef84c81-7d4d-46fd-a452-09e6db1fd1d7_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Elena Andrew <elena23andrew@live.com> Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Dearest in Mind

How are you doing today? hope you are in better condition of health over there in your country.
Dearest,I felt I thank you once again for your response to my mail, I am here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my late fathers deposit to your position for a better life. May God bless you, protect and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee/orphanage camp where I am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).

Thank you once again for your love and concerns towards me, Remember i trust you, that is why i am giving you all this information's. My dear is for you and you alone,I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

I contacted the bank today with an authorization letter in your name informing them that you are my appointed foreign representative who will assist me in transferring my money due to my refugee status here.
Before sending the authorization letter to the bank I know you will not look down on me at last. I will be very glad if you can help me out of this place.

I know you will understand my conditions and work hard to secure my inherited funds properly for me. I appreciate your kind understanding towards me, here in the refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and I don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process I will start up too for my arrangement to meet you in your country. My intention is to have a good future and spend my life happily, and have good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you and i, and I assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, I will never forget you in my life.

All you have to do now is to send an email to the bank today for confirmation and possible transfer of the deposit into your account. You are therefore required to contact them immediately for the immediate release and transfer of the money to your account.

I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my trustee and that you want to know the possibilities of transferring my $9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to you.

Here is the bank contact information's.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (R.B.S).
Contact person:....Director of Foreign Operations.
His Name is..... Mr.Paul.S.Harrison:
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square,
Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Telephone.......+447035948413
Telefax............+44-7031828968
Telex :.............BANKCS 10 575

E-mail :
rbsroyalbank.scotland@aol.co.uk
rbsroyalbankscotland@excite.co.uk

Below is the account information's of the fund:
Account Holder....Dr.John. Andrew
Next of kin ..............Elena John
Fund Ref No............WTG748W9257F
Account Number......A/C REF NO:BLB745008901546/QB/92/A
Code......................RBS/435/#/SFC/2000
Series....................RBS/737GZA
Amount deposited.....9.7Million Us Dollar
Country of Deposit.......Scotland

Dearest,contact them now on how to transfer the fund.i am glad that God has brought you to help me out of this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible please i will like you to call me on the Reverend telephone whom i have been using his computer to send this messages to you.His name is Rev, Emmanuel Antony. Tele +221-770-228-684. please when you call him,tell him that you want to speak with Elena John Andrew, so that he can send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call.

Below is the mail you will send to the bank, just copy and send the mail to the bank. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours for ever in Mind.
=================================================================
Subject:- Possibilities and procedure of transfer of amount from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO MY ACCOUNT

Bank Emails addresses
(rbsroyalbank.scotland@aol.co.uk)
(rbsroyalbankscotland@excite.co.uk)

Respected Sir,
I, Mr ......., a permanent resident of ............. / wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss Elena John Andrew,now living in DAKAR SENEGAL, she is in a refugee status.I am her foreign partner living in ......... Republic l will stand on her behalf. That she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter.
That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin, into my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with best regards,

Yours faithfully, Mr.....

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W39 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s3.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 9 Feb 2014 05:17:14 -0800
X-TMN: [7lp7FAWHd3+8Hi6Bm1qmQtLhBI2z3UwD]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W39B0C3FA581BF0F09B3819CA910@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_e8921838-f09d-49f7-ac29-a67342c7173f_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Elena Andrew <elena23andrew@live.com> Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Hello my dearest in mind,

How are you doing today? I hope you are fine and better than me here in the camp.
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer my late fathers deposit for me to your own bank account.pending my arrival to meet you face to face in your country immediately the transfer is completed.

Dearest,about the request the bank needs from us,i have with me here the deposit certificate and the death certificate of my late father which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so that he can send them to you to present it to the bank for the transfer to be made,I thought this will be the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the Power of Attorney and An Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal,

I told our Reverend Father here in camp about it. and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer here in Senegal. He is a member in (Senegalese Barr Association) according to the reverend .who will help us in preparing the documents which the bank need from us.

Please I will like you to contact the lawyer through e-mail or phone today ,when you are contacting him ,tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also An Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my late father`s Account in Royal Bank of Scotland to your account in your Country .
His contact information's are as follows;

Barr(Dr) David Smith Chambers
(barrister.davidsmith89@yahoo.com)OR ( barrister.davidsmith98@yahoo.co.uk)
Medina.Rue 37x12 layout 107137 Dakar Senegal,
Tel/fax...+221-76-49-94-868

So; I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the needed documents, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, Please, i will like you first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send me some money from there to arrange my traveling papers and be with you in your country.I will be waiting to hear your respond concerning the lawyer .Have a nice day and always think about me like i do here,i miss you and hope to see you soon.

Yours forever in Mind,
Miss Elena

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W95 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s24.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 08:19:29 -0800
X-TMN: [liTetVOCIqOxH1KZHATGozrtgmjeynG6]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W956A988ED9847E18B0F3D6CA930@phx.gbl>
boundary="_5ab50218-98eb-41b8-b938-2361c7d153eb_"

One Photo to add:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221770228684
Have to do this one later. I overran my limit for today.

FAX: +448447743842
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location

+447035948413
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd.

FAX: +447031828968
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+221764994868
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: elena23andrew@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:58 am

More Information:
Elena Andrew <elena23andrew@live.com> Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 2:47 PM
My Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev Father Emmanuel Antony, his contact information is below:
Name: Rev Emmanuel Antony
Email: revemmanuel80@yahoo.com Or revfatheremmanuelanthony@hotmail.com
House address: Des witline unit 155 Dakar Senegal
House Contact phone number +221770228684

Ask him to send you the total check of $300,000.00
(three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for you as a caring and understand person.Compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Emmanuel Antony,and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffered we got together in that moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father Emmanuel Antony who have been taken caring of me when i was in the refugee camp, on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best friend,
Mrs. Elena John .

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W28 ([157.55.2.9]) by dub0-omc3-s20.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:47:19 -0700
X-TMN: [2MIEyt3wutJr3dsUAGkG/AF+7q2dyxI9]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W28195674737CB9E1B67779CA640@phx.gbl>
boundary="_0d714708-3d0d-427c-a7a3-6a0312fb9f99_"

Phone:
+221770228684
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stella.peter@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Feedback form #3261

What name did the scammer use?: STELLA.PHILLIP ROBERT
Scammer's email address if you have it.: stella.peter@hotmail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: war victimim in liberia
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: tagged .com
Name you were told to send the money to. : ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (R.B.S). Contact person:....Director of Foreign Operations. His Name is..... Mr.Paul.S.Harrison: Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB. 575
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: uk scotland
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221778614451
How were you to send the money ?: rbsroyalbank.scotland@aol.co.uk (bank account)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

stella.peter@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:54 pm

MY ADDITIONS TO STELLA:
Hello My Dearest Friend !
I am more than happy to send you this mail. How is your day ? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
I am Miss STELLA.PHILLIP ROBERT 23 years old girl from Liberia,5.11ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before)and presently i am residing in the Church here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
I hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

My late father DR PHILLIP ROBERT was the managing director of Robert and Associates (Ltd) the former vice president of the Republic of Liberia and standard bearer of the Liberian National Union! before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee Camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a office here in Camp.

The only person i have now is Rev.Peter Michael who is the pastor of the (Living Spring Christian Church) here in the Refugee Camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female hostel because the Camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

This is the Reverend phone number (+221-77-86-14-451) when you can call tell the reverend that you want to speak with Miss Stella Phillip,so that he will send for me.As an orphan here i don't have any right or privilege to do anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

Please listen to this,when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is 9.7 million US Dollars (Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the Camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English,and my best color is pink and white: I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture, Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you. Call me when you have chance (+221-77-86-14-451) so that we can talk more OK.
Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in mind
Miss Stella

HEADER:
Received: from BAY174-W1 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 05:57:06 -0700
X-TMN: [O1TP/e/lLGciO/Mk0CyXPpX9hBiQzlIx]
X-Originating-Email: [stella.peter@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY174-W1BDB1F704809383C3298B94BB0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: stella.peter@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_9c09d4a0-5e47-461b-9866-b543ce3b2b6b_"

My Dearest in Mind,

How are you doing today? hope you are in better condition of health over there in your country.
Dearest,I felt I thank you once again for your response to my mail, I am here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my late fathers deposit to your position for a better life. May God bless you, protect and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee/orphanage camp where I am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).

Thank you once again for your love and concerns towards me, Remember i trust you, that is why i am giving you all this information's. My dear is for you and you alone,I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

I contacted the bank today with an authorization letter in your name informing them that you are my appointed foreign representative who will assist me in transferring my money due to my refugee status here.
Before sending the authorization letter to the bank I know you will not look down on me at last. I will be very glad if you can help me out of this place.

I know you will understand my conditions and work hard to secure my inherited funds properly for me. I appreciate your kind understanding towards me, here in the refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and I don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process I will start up too for my arrangement to meet you in your country. My intention is to have a good future and spend my life happily, and have good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you and i, and I assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, I will never forget you in my life.

All you have to do now is to send an email to the bank today for confirmation and possible transfer of the deposit into your account. You are therefore required to contact them immediately for the immediate release and transfer of the money to your account.

I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my trustee and that you want to know the possibilities of transferring my $9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to you.

Here is the bank contact information's.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (R.B.S).
Contact person:....Director of Foreign Operations.
His Name is..... Mr.Paul.S.Harrison:
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square,
Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Telephone.......+447045744418
Telefax............+44-7031828968
Telex :.............BANKCS 10 575

E-mail :
rbsroyalbank.scotland@aol.co.uk
rbsroyalbankscotland@excite.co.uk

Below is the account information's of the fund:
Account Holder....Dr.Phillip.P. Robert
Next of kin ..............Stella Phillip
Fund Ref No............WTG748W9257F
Account Number......A/C REF NO:BLB745008901546/QB/92/A
Code......................RBS/435/#/SFC/2000
Series....................RBS/737GZA
Amount deposited.....9.7Million Us Dollar
Country of Deposit.......Scotland

Dearest,contact them now on how to transfer the fund.i am glad that God has brought you to help me out of this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible please i will like you to call me on the Reverend telephone whom i have been using his computer to send this messages to you.His name is Rev, Peter Michael. Tel : +221-77-86-14-451. please when you call him,tell him that you want to speak with Stella Phillip, so that he can send for me in the hostel.
I will wait to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in mind,

Below is the mail you will send to the bank, just copy and send the mail to the bank. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever in Mind.
=================================================================
Subject:- Possibilities and procedure of transfer of amount from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO MY ACCOUNT

Bank Emails addresses
(rbsroyalbank.scotland@aol.co.uk)
(rbsroyalbankscotland@excite.co.uk)

Respected Sir,
I, Mr ......., a permanent resident of ............. / wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss Stella Phillip,now living in DAKAR SENEGAL, she is in a refugee status.I am her foreign partner living in ......... Republic l will stand on her behalf. That she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter.
That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin, into my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,
Yours faithfully, Mr.....

HEADER:
Received: from BAY174-W20 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 3 Oct 2014 13:10:05 -0700
X-TMN: [jOjHj8g+g7KOtlq9uoiu+zcp1JviwRz6]
Message-ID: <BAY174-W20F243DC27A76E00BDB9D994A60@phx.gbl>
boundary="_b5cc89e4-77da-4a2b-80ca-40df077109b7_"

Hello My Dearest in Mind,

How are you doing today? I hope you are fine and better than me here in the camp.

Thanks for your ability to help me transfer my late fathers deposit for me to your own bank account.pending my arrival to meet you face to face in your country immediately the transfer is completed.

Dearest,about the request the bank needs from us,i have with me here the deposit certificate and the death certificate of my late father which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so that he can send them to you to present to the bank for the transfer to be made,I thought this will be the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the Power of Attorney and An Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal,

I told our Reverend Father here in camp about it. and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer here in Senegal. He is a member in (Senegalese Barr Association) according to the reverend .who will help us in preparing the documents which the bank need from us.

Please I will like you to contact the lawyer through e-mail or phone today ,when you are contacting him ,tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also An Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my late father`s Account in Royal Bank of Scotland to your account in your Country .

His contact information's are as follows;

Barr(Dr) David Smith Chambers

(barrister.davidsmith89@yahoo.com)OR ( barrister.davidsmith98@yahoo.co.uk)

Medina.Rue 37x12 layout 107137 Dakar Senegal,

Tel/fax...+221-77-021-69-74

So; I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the needed documents, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, Please, i will like you first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send me some money from there to arrange my traveling papers and be with you in your country.I will be waiting to hear your respond concerning the lawyer .Have a nice Day and always think about me like i do here,i miss you and hope to see you soon.

Yours forever in Mind,

Miss Stella

Received: from BAY174-W21 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 9 Oct 2014 02:56:39 -0700
X-TMN: [8QYWQau37mPbpiS+rf91naaCDxXtsk1h]
Message-ID: <BAY174-W218ED2E2709DB9F7C3A32494A00@phx.gbl>
boundary="_f9854ac3-66b8-44ed-ae19-2a0090bdabb3_"

ONE PHOTO TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778614451
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447045744418
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447031828968
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221770216974
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

BANK ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
HOLDER'S NAME : B. DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : XXXXX0002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 XXXXXX00 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

This is the 23rd time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stella.peter@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Second account from Stella's Barrister:

Bank Name ___: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name ___: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No _____: XXXXXX0003
Bank Swift______ : AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code _____: SN100
Code Guichet ___ : 01004
Cle RIB________ : 40
IBAN _____: SN08 SN10 XXXXXXX00 0340

This is the 9th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Stell Phillip stella.peter@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:37 pm

Stella escaped the camp:
My Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev Father Peter Michael, his contact information is below:
Name: Rev Peter Michael
Email: reverendpetermichael@hotmail.com
House address: Des Witline unit 155 Dakar Senegal
House Contact phone number +221778614451

Ask him to send you the total check of $700,000.00
(Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for you as a caring and understand person.Compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Peter Michael,and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the suffered we got together in that moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father Peter Michael who have been taken caring of me when i was in the refugee camp, on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best friend,
Mrs. Stella Phillip.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY174-W36 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 6 Dec 2014 22:04:26 -0800
X-TMN: [gArSzrLR8YKQ+1eTcMjFdFOA2wvpMHB+]
Message-ID: <BAY174-W368167AA6D6D4EE2E0D8BB94670@phx.gbl>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stella.peter@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:09 pm

How are you my Dear ,

I was contacted by the central bank whom i left your check with and they told me that their board has confirmed that the check was about to expire as you have not been able to claim it, i have discussed with them and deposited the check with the bank, they are ready to issue you a Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay and do not hesitate to contact them for your funds to avoid them diverting your funds to the Government account.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

· Your complete names:

· Complete Address:

· Your Telephone numbers:

· Your Occupation

· Your Age

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

Contact Person : Dr.Diallo Johnson

Director Visa Card payment Department

Email: visacardpaymentdepartment@zoho.com

Always keep me posted so that I will know when you receive your funds. May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.

Yours friend Mrs /Stella

HEADER:
Return-Path: < stella.peter@hotmail.com >
Received: from SNT004-OMC4S6.hotmail.com (snt004-omc4s6.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.209])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id r65si7749020oib.55.2015.10.18.19.40.40
for Received: from SN1PR13MB0333.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.163.202.143]) by
SN1PR13MB0333.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.163.202.143]) with mapi id
15.01.0306.003; Mon, 19 Oct 2015
Subject: How are you my Dear ,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.