Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Faith Soro <faith4life100@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Faith Soro <faith4life100@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:34 pm

On net log,

faith4life100@yahoo.com

contact me in my email ID (faith4life100@yahoo.com)
Hi Dear,
how are yo
my name is faith.It is my pleasure to contact you after reading your profile
that interest me in having contact with you.
i will be very grateful if you can write me back through my email ID(faith4life100@yahoo.com)
faith.

(faith4life100@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:
a_faithsoro
female - 26 years, Alabama, United States
23 visitors since 24 July 2012.

Same picture is used on ukazse.tiscali.cz
nancy2u (26)
Czech Krumlov, South Bohemia
Logged in: 07/06/2012 at 14:55
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Faith Soro <faith4life100@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest,

How are you over there in your country,i believe you are doing well and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Faith Abraham i am a young girl of (25yrs.) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. I am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Henry Abraham was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you. So please I would like to know more about you.

I will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail and i well like to see your pictures. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Faith.

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.82.155.95]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 06:54:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM FAITH

Originating IP: 41.82.155.95
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Juliet Soro <julietsoro@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:42 am

Another clone on net log:

Hi,
am Juliet
and want us
to be friend
please contact me
here in my private
email ok
[julietsoro@yahoo.co.uk]
-
--(¨ `v´¨ )---(¨ `v´¨ )
-`-.¸.-`-----`- .¸.-`
----(¨ `v´¨ )

Profile elements:

juliet2soro
female - 26 years, New York City, United States
290 visitors since 18 July 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Juliet Soro <julietsoro@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:44 am

Email:

Hello Dearest,

How are you over there in your country,i believe you are doing well and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Juliet Soro Abraham i am a young girl of (25yrs.) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. I am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Henry Abraham was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you. So please I would like to know more about you.

I will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail and i well like to see your pictures. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Juliet

The pictures sended troug email are both already reported above.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.163.158]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:42:27 +0100 (BST)
Subject: From Juliet

Originating IP: 41.82.163.158
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

soucessaham@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:35 am

On net log,

Hi dear,
am miss soucess
please reply me
here in my private
email OK
(soucessaham@yahoo.in)

Soucess.

Profile elements:

soucessaham131 - generic picture
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
12 visitors since 3 July 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Soucess Aham <soucessaham@yahoo.in>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:36 am

Email:

Hello Dear,

As there are in your country, I think you're doing well and the atmosphere there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar, Senegal. My name is Miss Soucess Aham am a young (25yrs.), but age does not matter in a real relationship, so I feel comfortable with your age, I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. I am 5.4 feet tall, fair in complexion single, (never married) and am currently residing in Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country some years ago in Dakar.

My late father, Dr. Henry Abraham was a politician and the CEO of some industries and gold mines in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood .
It's only me that is alive now and managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend and I'm using his computer to send this message. So please I would like to know more about you.

I'd like to know more about their likes and dislikes. I'll tell you more about me on my email below. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail and I also like to see your photos. Hoping to hear from you.
Yours in love,
Soucess.

Both pictures sended by email are already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.190.118]
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:06:47 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: FROM SOUCESS

Originating IP: 41.82.190.118
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

joysoro2@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:46 pm

On net log,

i love Ur profile,
am miss JOY
please contact me
here in my private
email OK
( joysoro2@yahoo.com )

joysoro

Profile elements:

joysoro935
female - 25 years, New York City, United States

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

joysoro2@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest,
How are you Over There in your country, i believe you are doing well and the atmosphere That Over There in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss( joy Soro) Abraham i am a young girl of (24yrs.) but age does not matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. I am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married) and i am Presently Residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Civil War That Was Fought in Some years ago my country.

My late father Dr. Henry Abraham Was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) Before the rebels Attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It Was Only Me That is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a Refugee Under a Reverend father's care and i am using computer history to send this message to you. So please i would like to know more about you.

I Will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I Will send you more in my next email and i well like to see your pictures. Hoping to hear from you Soonest.
Yours in love,
joy soro

Both pictures sended by email are reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.129.100]
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 07:33:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY FOTO

Originating IP: 41.82.129.100
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: julietsoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Email:

Hello dear ,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred with the help of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to help me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact personal secretary to the Reverend who is like a father to me when l was in Dakar and his name is Reverend Patrick Abay and his email address is as follows (revfatherpatrickabay@yahoo.com
phone 00221 774556337)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in the transfer of the money. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Rev Patrick Abay and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Patrick Abay on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. lt is still from me.
Mrs Juliet

Header:

Received: from [41.214.11.147]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 05:23:05 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: FROM ME JULIET

Originating IP: 41.214.11.147
Originating ISP: Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
City: Dakar

+221774556337
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

giftsoro75@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:18 pm

On net log,
giftsoro75 - no picture
female - 26 years, Alabama, United States
Active since 3 May 2012.

Hello Dearest,

How are you over there in your country,i believe you are doing well and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss gift Soro Abraham i am a young girl of (25yrs.) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. I am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

Yours in love,
Gift.

The images sent by email are already reported here - Jul 25, 2012.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.135.206]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 06:34:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: from gift

Originating IP: 41.82.135.206
City: Dakar
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.