Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Pamela Ray <pamela4ray@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Email:

Dearest,

How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is pamela abdi ghani i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Congo in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing
here in Dakar as result of the civil war that has fought in my country
recentry.

My late father DR.Elliot Evans was the managing director of Evans COCOA
INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Kinshasa (the capital city of Democratic Republic of the
Congo, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one
early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. You can view some of the websites of the crisis below;

http:/ /www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/democraticrepublicofcongo/3379722/Congolese-rebel-leader-warns-he-will-take-war-to-capital..html
http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3075537.stm

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I like faithful, caring, kind etc and dislike unfaithfulness, dishonest etc my hobbies are cooking, reading music , sports etc and i would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see one of your current picture also
okay.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours sincerely,
pamela.

The picture is already reported here (red shirt)

Header:

Received: from [41.83.12.233]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 00:58:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: i will like to know more about you

Originating IP: 41.83.12.233
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

goodnessmaji@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:21 am

On datemefree:

Hello Dear, How are you today? i hope you are fine, please don\'t be offended about my message to you, my name is Goodness. Majiam new to this site anyway i saw your profile here today and because interested in knowing you more that is why i am writing this message to you, please kindly write and tell me some more about yourself through my mail address bellow so that i will also write and tell you more about myself also send you some of my pics, My special hobbies includes reading literature swimming,watching movies and hanging out with good friends. here is my mail ID, (goodnessmaji@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to receive your mail Thanks bye have a lovely day your new friend Goodness,

Profile elemenrs:

goodness21 - no picture
- 25 y/o female
- all, USA
- English, English, English
- Hello
- Have no children

Picture used online with the same email adress:
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Goodness Maji <goodnessmaji@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:27 am

"She" never replied to my email, but "she" remembers i´ve tried to help "her"...

Email:

Dearest Friend,

This is miss Goodness,Who contacted you some few months ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman..

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in Paraguay as the transfer is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($500,000.00) for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Paraguay was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $500,000.00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I will like you to contact the Reverend Maxwell haggai who was my Gods father in those days(Rev maxwell haggai).Now you have to contact him for the collection of this cheque.because i have told him about you and It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart..

Contact him through his Email address below..
Name: Reverend Innocent Divine,
Email : reverend.innocent@ymail.com
Phone: +221771258891

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement.All contact should be between you and Reverend maxwell haggai Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. Thanks once more and GOD bless you and your entire family.
Regards,
Mrs Goodness

Header:

Received: from [41.208.184.193]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 23:00:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: OH MY DEAR THIS IS A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU

Originating IP: 41.208.184.193
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

amina_ghani@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:31 am

On datemefree:

hello If a little music can make you dance. a little hug can make you feel better i hope my little hi can make you smile really i admire to know you better also wish you a happy day,before i go further am amina by name,I was just browsing through when i saw your lovely profile and i saw something special so, i decided to stop by and say hi. i will like to have a good business relationship with you so contact me on my email for more introduction. so that i will send you my pictures. amina_gh ani@yahoo.com than k s lots of love a mina amina_ghani@y a hoo.com

Profile elements:

amin44 - no picture
- 26 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: amina_ghani@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:33 am

Email:

Hello my Dear,

How are you doing, i hope you are in good condition of health, thank you very much for your mail, my name is amina, I am very glad to read your mail today, Let me write you my biography, I was born in Sierra Leone in West Africa, I am a single girl of 26 years and i do not have kids, But i am presently living in Dakar-Senegal under the church refugee camp, which is neighboring country to my country due to the civil war and crisis in my Country Sierra Leone.

My late father was a politician in Sierra Leone before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my mother together with my only sister in cold blood, It was only me that is alive because i was in the school outside my village during the incident, now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee camp, they killed my father and my mother together with my only sister in cold blood, because my father refused to support their selfish interest in political matters, here is like someone been in the prison, i need to leave out from here, and i need a sincere man who can help me and lead me to a new life.

I would like to know more about you, before going into details to discuss some important matter with you about my life secret, what is your age? your job? your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, I really want to have a good relationship with you, Once again, a relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding between both of us,

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail when i know little about yourself, attached here is my pictures, please also send me your photos and tell me little more about yourself in details because i have an important matter to discuss with you,

Hoping to hear from you soon as i wish you a pleasant day.

Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.I want to hear your voice and for us to talk more on this. Call me through the Rev Father Michael Lou's office phone number he is the camp co_ordinator , his number is +221_7776_15596 or 00221_7776_15596

Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest. amina

The picture received by email is already reported here.

IP used: 41.82.64.204 - Senegal

+221777615596
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: maryjoseph900@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:56 am

Email:

Hello
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father mark David and his email address is as follows ( revdavidmark70@ymail.com). and his number is (
+221-768-456-875 i told him to send a certified bank check of $150.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received.
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
Miss Mary.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.26.40]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 21:16:21 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: GOOD NEWS MY FRIEND Greeting From Mary Joseph

Originating IP: 41.83.26.40
City: Dakar

+221768456875
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nieceabhassan87@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Email:

How are you doing today ?
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay .. Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my fiancé ..Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how,Now you will need to contact Rev Martins on his email (martins_samuel200@yahoo.com) and Tell. +221774202513 ,

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft cheque of $50.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, I appreciated your past efforts at that time very much, despite that you failed me somehow may be of financial aspect, so feel free and get in touched with Rev Martins and instruct him where to send you the bank draft.

In the moment am in Paraguay for few days now, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my lovely husband are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Martins on your behalf to receive that bank draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay.You might not hear from me in 3 months or more from now for security reasons because I have not yet get resident permit to move freely and am always with my husband because he love me so much,please dont contact me until I contact you because my husband are entering my email box to avoid thinking that am hiding some deal from him because I told him that I use the money to pay my late father debt in Senegal,as soon as I will settle down I will contact you,as soon as you can receive the money try and establish in good business and always help poor and needy,and be kind in humanity, Good luck.

Best regards,
Your truly
Niece

Header:

Received: from [41.83.27.99]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 05:59:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Greeting from Paraguay

Originating IP: 41.83.27.99
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Treasy Maxwell <treasymaxwell28@yahoo.com>

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:21 am

More treasymaxwell28@yahoo.com information:

Treasy Maxwell <treasymaxwell28@yahoo.com> Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:45 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; How are you doing over there in your country,i believe you are doing well and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Treasy Maxwell i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from RWANDA in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the Civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Simon Maxwell, was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning kill my mother and my father with two of my brothers and my younger sister.It was only me that is alive now,because i wasn't around when this was happening, i was in my First year study (SOCIAL SCIENCE) in the university of Rwanda and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i' m leaving now.I would like to know more about you.

Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I know it will sound strange to you but it is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. and i am promising you that if only i can trust you,you will never regret knowing me.I want you to take me as one of your friends or sisters,and to take care of my affairs and inheritance.I am sorry to tell you that since the death of my parents i have seen hell.

In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only for a few days of the week.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Felix Paul Moor, who is the pastor of the (MISSION SAVIOR CHURCH) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 774391805) ( email address felixpaul.more@yahoo.com ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my Late Father's Personal Will with my name as the next of kin and deposit Certificate here which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is ($7.7M. SEVEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about this is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't disclose it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a someone of vision,truth and hardworking. What i need from you is, for you to see that the money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.

My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.I have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God.And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again in my life.

Mean while i will like you to call me today with the Rev- Felix Paul Moor telephone number once again ( +221 774391805 ) like i said i have a lot to tell you and i will like to hear your lovely voice.

Honey please i want you to help me out from this critical condition as soon as possible so that i will come over there in your country to start a new life with you and live with you for the rest of my life.

My lovely one,ABOVE is my pictures, so i will equally like to see your pictures, so that we can move from there, i will be waiting to hear from you. have a nice day.Thanks for all your care to me. Millions of kiss. God bless you.

Yours Forever In Love,
Yours sincerely, Treasy Maxwell,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.122.198] by web141604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 05 Jan 2013 09:45:40 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,CgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCiAgCgogICAgCgogICAgICAKCg0KREVBUkVTVAoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCgogT05FCgoKCiAgICAKCgoKICAKCgoKCmZpcnN0bHkKIEkgdGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB5b3VyIHJlYWN0aW9uIHRvIG1pbmUgZW1haWw7IEhvdyBhcmUgeW91IGRvaW5nIG92ZXIgCnRoZXJlIGluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSxpIGJlbGlldmUgeW91IGFyZSBkb2luZyB3ZWxsIGFuZCB0aGUgYXRtb3NwaGVyZSAKb3ZlciB0aGVyZSBpbiB5b3VyIGNvdW50cnkgaXMgdmVyeSBuaWNlIHRvZGF5PyABMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1357407940.13196.YahooMailClassic@web141604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 09:45:40 -0800 (PST)

PHONE NUMBER:
+221774391805
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:25 am

Banker:
My Love,
Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me today or tomorrow at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. DAKAR SENEGAL IS IN WEST AFRICA

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.
Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by us in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nelson Smith.

information of the bank are as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email address ( rbstrsncefre_office@gmx.com )

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nelson Smith .
Office Telephone number +447045798722
Fax +4470319447051

Next of Kin:::::::::::: Miss Treasy Maxwell
Father's Name:::::::::::: Dr.Simon Maxwell
Account Number::::::::::: (BLB745008901546/QB/91/A)
Amount Deposited:::::::::::: 7.7 Million US $
Account switch code::::::::::: (SimonMax)
Name of Bank:::::::: Royal Bank of Scotland
The name of transfer officer:::::::::Nelson Smith

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.7 (Seven Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure you contact the bank !.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Treasy

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.143.156] by web141602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 06 Jan 2013 03:04:22 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,TXkgTG92ZSwNCgpUaGFua3MgYSBsb3QgZm9yIHlvdXIgcmVzcG9uc2UsIEkgd2lsbCBhbHNvIGxpa2UgdG8gdG91Y2ggCiYgc2VlIHlvdSBmYWNlIHRvIGZhY2UscGxlYXNlIGNhbGwgbWUgdG9kYXkgb3IgdG9tb3Jyb3cgYXQgMTQ6MDAgR01UCiB3aXRoIHRoZSByZXZlcmVuZCBwaG9uZSBudW1iZXIgd2hpY2ggSSBnYXZlIHRvIHlvdS4gSSB3aWxsIGJlIHdhaXRpbmcgCmZvciB5b3VyIGNhbGwgZHVlIHRvIGl0IGhhdmUgYmVlbiB0aGUgY3J5IG9mIG15IGhlYXJ0IHRvIGhlYXIgeW91ciAKdm9pY2UuIEkgd2EBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1357470262.3969.YahooMailClassic@web141602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 03:04:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK WITH THIS INFORMATION

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447045798722
FAX: +4470319447051
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:28 am

Barrister KUMBA DUMBA!!

Dr.BariisterKumba Dumba <dumbadr.bariisterkumba@yahoo.fr> Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 2:59 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

REPRESENTING PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES IN FINANCIAL MATTERS.
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS

Address ..... No.23 Grand Yoff Dakar Senegal. West Africa

Dakar Senegal

Tel..... (+221777493982)

WELCOME.......TO
Lawyer Gift: Fun Gift for Your Lawyer & CLUB: SILVER Globe
From the desk of DR.BARRISTER KUMBA DUMBA CHAMBERS..

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

MR.
Sequel to your mail on how to prepare a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath for you and your partner , and i have received all your Full contact details in my Law Chamber, as you will like it to appear on the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath.

Your partner was in my office with Reverend to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and Affidavit of Oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to Transfer her money from the Bank, to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my inquiries from the Bank and High Court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the Bank that there are four documents required by them before the Transfer of the money into your account.

1. A Copy of Death Certificate of her Late Father.

2. A Copy Of Last Statement Of Account Of Late Dr. Maxwell , Which Is With Her Already ).

In view of above and from my inquiries from the federal high court here For the cost of the documents.

Bellow Are The Cost Prize List Of Your Required Documents:

1: The authentication of the Power of Attorney, It will cost the sum of (360 Dollars)

2: For swearing of the Affidavit of Oath at the federal high court here
(320 Dollars) before it becomes valid

3:For notary stamping at the notary office,....
(295 Dollars)(before it will go out from Senegal here)

4:my Consultation And legal Processing Fee of......
(500 Dollars)

Total Charge To Be sent Is (1,475 Dollars)to get everything done.(one thousand four hundred an seventy five)

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH (WESTERN UNION,MONEY TRANSFER AND I WILL NEED YOU TO SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO ME.

TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY BELOW.

Receiver name .... Brenda Davidson Blessing

Address ......
No. 115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way

Dakar Senegal .

HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD FORWARD DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL BOX THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OVER HERE AS SOON AS YOU TRANSFERRED/SENT THE (1,475 Dollars ) BY THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT/ MONEY GRAM AGENT .

1) The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).

2)The Text Question And Answer

3)The Name Of The sender .

Note::: We Collect Payment Before Rendering Services To Our Client According To The Law Of Our Senegalese Barristers Association Constitution Code Order Of (Code 110 Of 1979)Demands.

Above All, As Soon As This Legal Charge Is Paid, Your Kind Services Will Be Rendered To You On/ Before Two Working Day,s That Is Within The Next 48Hours.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister,Dr. Kumba Dumba.
(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
Legal WHALE Chambers and co.
Solicitors and advocates
No.23 Grand Yoff Dakar Senegal. West Africa

E-mail: [ dumbadr.bariisterkumba@yahoo.fr ]

Telephone: +221777493982

PHONE NUMBER:
+221777493982
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.