Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favourprince@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favourprince@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Out of the blue:

DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; enline with the message, awhich I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Favour prince) i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Liberia, in west Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago..

My late father Late Dr.Ephraim prince; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monroviathe capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Paul Williams) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221773060836).. if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Favour) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.5 ( Six million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.
Yours in love,
Miss Favour

Header:

Return-Path: <favourprince@live.com>
Received: from BLU179-W12 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s36.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 20 Jan 2014
Subject: My Lovely One please I Need Your Assistance‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: favourprince@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:46 pm

My additions:
favour prince <favourprince@live.com> Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 3:56 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest Love.

How are you today, hope alright?. Honey i want to thank you for all your love and kind towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i like you very much and you are the type of person i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.
Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's. My love is for you and you alone,
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies . In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with these information's below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.500,000.00 US Dollars deposited by my late father in their Bank which i am the next of kin to your Bank account in your country.
The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Contact Person, Sir Rolens Smith
Director Foreign Operations

E-mail, ( rbstransferdeptment@aim.com )

Phone; (+447012948113) Fax :(+442076073200)
Information About The Deposit Code Are As Follows.
Name of The Depositor, Dr. Ephraim prince
Next Of Kin Miss Favour prince
Amount $6.500,000.00 us Dollar'
Exco Account Number is ALC 643I08701346/QA/71/B.
Nationality, Liberia.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.500,000.00 US
Dollars deposited by my late father in their Bank of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Meanwhile try and call me me this afternoon by 2pm GMT so that i will hear your voice and also know about your discussion with the bank. Awaiting to hear from you soonest and have a wonderful day!.

Yours in love

Miss Favour With Kissessss And Huggggg

HEADER:
Received: from BLU179-W37 ([65.55.111.137]) by blu0-omc4-s15.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 00:56:24 -0800
X-TMN: [i/8v3tV24AL3NXzbioGctCey216ZZR0K]
X-Originating-Email: [favourprince@live.com]
Message-ID: <BLU179-W374A460765F5CB080BD93BB9AD0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: favourprince@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_cc76dd5f-6028-4d1b-82d1-c3632e8db92c_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
favour prince <favourprince@live.com> Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 11:57 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello My Dearest,

Darling, how are you doing today, i hope all is well with you. i want to thank you once again for all your love and efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. Listen honey, before i gave you these information's, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are my bone and my flesh, i have never loved any man this way or told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, me and the Reverend no one again knows about it (since the death of my parents) and i will like you to keep it to yourself because of wicked people, for i don't want to lose my life because of money.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i also receive the same message from them, i have with me here My Late Father's Death Certificate, and his Last writing will (which I will send to the Bank) I thought it's the only thing the Bank will need from us but since they need the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal .

I have informed the Reverend Father about it and he gave me the contact of this Lawyer below, according to the Reverend Father he is a registered Lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today because according to what the Bank requested, the documents that is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath are going to bear your name and when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC) to your account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,
Bar (Dr) MBUZ NOEL.Of: (DIAMOND LAW CHAMBER)

E mail ( barnoelchambers@yahoo.com )
E mail (barnoelchambers@hotmail.com )

Office Tel/fax(+221771226003)

So i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the Power of Attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents air ticket to join you over to your country. Please try and call me tomorrow when you have chance so that you will update me about your discussion with the lawyer. Thanks A big hug and kisses for you.
From my deepest heart of love,

Yours Favour,

HEADER:
Received: from BLU179-W75 ([65.55.111.135]) by blu0-omc4-s17.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 2 Feb 2014 08:57:42 -0800
X-TMN: [J8gPzh+edCA3LK7UdseoOPWhzKbIEKNm]
Message-ID: <BLU179-W751E67BE8D85BB290E81BFB9A80@phx.gbl>
boundary="_e152ca06-4470-4611-b341-bb09bd7ea241_"

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773060836
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447012948113
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

FAX: +442076073200
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

+221771226003
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:12 am

I need to add an ID and Photo:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:19 am

Phone Number To Add:
+221774698492
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:25 am

Favour Escaped the Camp:
My Dear,
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Paul Williams and his email address is as follows (paulwilliams700@yahoo.com). and his phone number is (+221771942106)

i told him to send a certified bank check of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.here is my pic so that you will remember me,

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
miss favour

HEADER:
Received: from BLU179-W68 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S18.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 23 Aug 2014 04:25:55 -0700
X-TMN: [3+qYUsR/xxgbZed8ESwourA5b4jztrfg]
Message-ID: <BLU179-W6831F7F18C4987DF6A6A67B9D10@phx.gbl>
boundary="_9cec6cd3-eae9-45b3-9c5e-d7371310655b_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221771942106
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:59 pm

I guess she escaped the camp twice:
My Dear,
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my peace of life here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds including all the expenses which you made just for the love and for my good living then.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is REV.FATHER CHARLES WINSTON and his email address is as follows ( rev.charleswinston50@yahoo.com ). and his phone number is ( +221760240751 )

i told him to send a certified bank check of $154.000.00(one hundred and fifty four thousand usd) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him to send you the cheaque.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very quite here because of my health and as l really needed rest, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the cheaque to you without any delay as a father with love to everyone that comes across him.

please do not bother to communicate with me because my life partner now is a jealousy type,he loves everything concerns me,so he has my email password as l am writing to you now,just because of your goodness,care,love and your personal strength which you spend on me then,made me to dash you this money through cheaque,
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.l found it had to say goodbye because your love to me was good including your encouragement.
yours friend
miss favour

PHONE NUMBER:
+221760240751
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:59 am

Favour's Skype ID:
live:favourprince

Profile Elements:
Active November 8th, 2015
Hendra Kaleb Tamara Pelealu / Nancy.tamara2
Photos from Profile:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Profile Elements:
Bonnett John Richard
OTHER NAMES
Victoria james nelson
Nickname
Attachments
Capture6.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.