Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nancyzamba1@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nancyzamba1@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:20 am

On FMF:

Hello,
how are you, My name is Nancy, i read your profile now and i was much feelings over it, please i will like us to hold a good relationship with a real love, that is why i drop this note to you, please i we like you to contact me in my privet mail box ( nancyzamba1@yahoo.in ) to enable me send my picture to you, and also tell you more about me thanks i we be waiting for your reply, remember that language or religious does not matter but love matters a lot ( nancyzamba1@yahoo.in)

Love99 Profile: i am happy go lucky person like to dance n travel.... i dont belive in religion clour or age if i like some one.
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: < 4' (< 122 cm) Body Type: A Extra Few Pounds Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

I'm single with one kid..i lost my husband in car accident about 18 months ago....i love to play golf and some field games too,I like camping,writing and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to keeps me busy but with all that i still feel lonely. I am looking for an attractive minded man who loves Sex,music and sports as much as I do and one that is ready to try something new...! The best way to describe myself is that I'm a nice lady who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions i believed in the inside hear of a man not just the outside look...I am old for Games and i am not interested in a game player... I'm looking for a man , to spend quality time hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs together .
Your Ad Here

Tags_
a great listener and not afraid to show my emotions i believed in the inside hear of a man not just the outside look...i am old for games and i am not interested in a game player... iii like camping m a nice lady who is considerate and respectful of other peoplem looking for a man m single with one kid..i lost my husband in car accident about 18 months ago....i love to play golf and some field games too music and sports as much as i do and one that is ready to try something new...s feelings. i am compassionate the best way to describe myself is that i to spend quality time hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs together . your ad here writing and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to keeps me busy but with all that i still feel lonely. i am looking for an attractive minded man who loves sex

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nancyzamba1@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:58 am

Email:

Hello My Dearest one .

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, How are you today? How was your day, hope fine and as for me loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal and in this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.
My name is miss NANCY Zamba 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late Engr.Oniel R Ukec Zamba and my late father Engr.Oniel R Ukec Zamba was the Chairman Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur. The brutal killing of my father, mother and kid sister took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help and i don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Reverend Father Ezekiel who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastor's Phone number is (+221781563854) Email (father_ezekiel57@yahoo.com ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with the girl from Dar-fur Sudan NANCY zamba he will sent for me in the hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5 M (Six million five hundred thousand US dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country to meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, i will be in trouble.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;

your full name....................
your occupation................
phone number..................

As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust my mind found on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely. My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me and like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day while you think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you. Hope to see your photo next time,
Miss NANCY
I wait your reply with impatience.

Header:

Return-Path: <nancyzamba1@yahoo.in>
Received: from [41.82.134.214]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.167.602
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013
Subject: FROM MISS NANCY ZAMBA

Originating IP: 41.82.134.214
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

About +221781563854:

This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:10 am

My additions:
nancy zamba <nancyzamba1@yahoo.in> Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 1:28 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My dearest one,

How are you today? i guess you're alright over there today? I have noted your data.. and i can say that am happy now. And from what i understood about you, you are a God's sent man to bring me out of this sufferings, Yes i call it sufferings because there are some days here when i do not eat for a whole day because there is no food, and i don't have any money in my hands to take care of my needs. My dear, i am suffering here seriously, but am so happy now God has sent you to come and take me away from here. So do not relent while helping me, Do all that you can do to help me come out from here and achieve my goals in life. And if there is anything that you can do to give me little food till when we will finish the transfer please do! OK.

Meanwhile you can contact the bank with their contact details below for more confirmation while we will wait for their response. And if you receive any letter from the bank please forward it to me immediately OK, My plans is to come and meet you over there immediately after the transfer is concluded so that i can begin a new and better life there with you.

Bank Name: ----- Clydesdale Bank Plc.
Bank Address: ---- 35 Regent Street Westminster Hay-market, London, SW1Y 4ND.
Contact Person:-------- Dr. Gerry Higgins ( Director - Credit Administration Dept, )
Tel: +44-7934 990 041
Fax: +44-7027 913 218 (Inforclydesdale.banktransferplc@aol.co.uk )

Name of Depositor: Engr.Oniel R Ukec Zamba.
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Nancy Zamba
Amount Deposited: US$6,500,000.00.

My intention is to give you 20% of the total money for your assistance and 10% for expenses immediately after the transfer is completed OK. So while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK. Although i will use your information and write to the bank now also, introducing you to them as my chosen partner, but don't forget to tell me whenever you hear from them so that we will know the steps to take OK.
God bless you as you do this today.
Yours Nancy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.158.230] by web190104.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:28:32 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhcmVzdCBvbmUsCgpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheT8gaSBndWVzcyB5b3UncmUgYWxyaWdodCBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIHRvZGF5PyBJIGhhdmUgbm90ZWQgeW91ciBkYXRhLi4gYW5kIGkgY2FuIHNheSB0aGF0IGFtIGhhcHB5IG5vdy4gQW5kIGZyb20gd2hhdCBpIHVuZGVyc3Rvb2QgYWJvdXQgeW91LCB5b3UgYXJlIGEgR29kJ3Mgc2VudCBtYW4gdG8gYnJpbmcgbWUgb3V0IG9mIHRoaXMgc3VmZmVyaW5ncywgWWVzIGkgY2FsbCBpdCBzdWZmZXJpbmdzIGJlY2F1c2UgdGhlcmUgYXJlIHNvbWUgZGF5cyBoZXIBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.170.612
References: <CA+amEBKkgQW1ESbCNcq=hewUOpSbaLbR-T9J63KFcJc9Wq3ofQ@mail.gmail.com> <1387180949.13164.YahooMailNeo@web190106.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBKJ8L06396Th7YP+=1w_zvqfDhTUQpdoNP6cb+-FJw50A@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1387261712.45098.YahooMailNeo@web190104.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:28:32 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: nancy zamba <nancyzamba1@yahoo.in>
Subject: DARLING PLEASE HELP ME CONTACT THE BANK AND GET BACK TO ME.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
nancy zamba <nancyzamba1@yahoo.in> Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 12:59 AM

My lovely darling.
How are you once again? I believe that you are in good health, as for me, i thank God for everything, all my prayer is for God to open all your ways and bless you in whatever you are doing for living over there in your Country Amen. Once again thanks for your ability towards this transfer.

My dear, regarding the required documents the bank needs from us, i have with me here the statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give him,so he can send them to you with the power of attorney and the other two documents from the high court of Senegal) I thought it's the only thing the bank need from us before they will transfer the money into your account. So i went and informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me contact of a respected lawyer here in Senegal and he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also registered member in (Senegalese Bar of Association) i believe he will help us to get the documents from the high court.

Please i will like you to contact him through his e-mail or through his phone number today, honey tell him that you are my Foreign partner and ask him if he could help us to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money which is my inheritance in CLYDESDALE BANK PL C to Your account in your country.
1. Full Name.
2. Contact Address.
3. You phone number.
4. Your Identity No.
5. Occupation/Profession.
as the bank said that your name will be appeared in the document

This is the Lawyer's contact,

(Barrister) Dr.Ahmed Brown,
principal Attorney,
Ahmed Law office,
No.46 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue,
Dakar Senegal.
E-mail.( barristerahmedbrownlawfirm@yahoo.fr )
Tel : 00221-773919417,

My Dear, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney and other documents and make sure you get back to me as soon as you receive any reply from him and do let me know if he agree to help us. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you and also enjoy the rest of my life with you over there , My love i want you to know that I'm praying and fasting for you,i strongly believe that God will answer our prayer's, thank you once again, and God bless you, i am waiting to hear from you soonest, have a wonderful day.

With lot of Love from my deepest heart

Nancy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.176.158] by web190106.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 21 Dec 2013 13:59:33 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,Ck15IGxvdmVseSBkYXJsaW5nLgpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSBvbmNlIGFnYWluPyBJIGJlbGlldmUgdGhhdCB5b3UgYXJlIGluIGdvb2QgaGVhbHRoLCBhcyBmb3IgbWUsIGkgdGhhbmsgR29kIGZvciBldmVyeXRoaW5nLCBhbGwgbXkgcHJheWVyIGlzIGZvciBHb2QgdG8gb3BlbiBhbGwgeW91ciB3YXlzIGFuZCBibGVzcyB5b3UgaW4gd2hhdGV2ZXIgeW91IGFyZSBkb2luZyBmb3IgbGl2aW5nIG92ZXIgdGhlcmUgaW4geW91ciBDb3VudHJ5IEFtZW4uIE9uY2UgYWdhaW4gdGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIGFiaWxpdHkgdG8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
References: <CA+amEB+EBjU0cWPbgXpqQeNdrP7sZ5YxREE1yhXBvEoKvUA6dQ@mail.gmail.com> <8D0CB77C0837040-1F48-2BC36@webmail-vm037.sysops.aol.com> <CA+amEBJTdu24kMMpuKDQHXGWNR_3_q-Nj565Q28tfrvvDMarwQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1387605573.41151.YahooMailNeo@web190106.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 13:59:33 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: HONEY WRITE TO THE LAWYER FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

Three photos to add:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+447934990041
FAX: +447027913218

+221773919417
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:33 am

About +447934990041:

Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

About +447027913218:

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Call Telecom Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:05 am

SOME MORE ITEMS TO ADD:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:35 am

Email:

Hello Dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in
getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner
from Belgium. Presently I am in Belgium for investment projects with my
own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite
that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Assistant
Rev Father of the camp whom used to be a Father to me when i was in Dakar
Senegal, his name is Father JOSHUA NEHEMIAH and his email address is:( revjoshuanehemiah@hotmail.com )

or you call him through his phone number(00221-766575104) i told him
to send you a certified cheque of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and
kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to
assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very
much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him
where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its
yours and i kept it for you.Please do let me know immediately you
receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the
sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of
the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.
Finally,remember
that I had forwarded instructions to Father joshua on your behalf to
receive that cheque.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he
will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and
bye for now,please don't forget to contact me when you are through with
that.
Yours sincerely,
NANCY

Header:

Return-Path: <nancyzamba1@yahoo.in>
Received: from [41.82.142.153]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM MISS NANCY ZAMBA

Originating IP: 41.82.142.153
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

About +221766575104:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:33 am

Added Phone number:
nancy zamba <nancyzamba1@yahoo.in> Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Hello Dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in
getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner
from Belgium. Presently I am in Belgium for investment projects with my
own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite
that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Assistant
Rev Father of the camp whom used to be a Father to me when i was in Dakar
Senegal, his name is Father JOSHUA NEHEMIAH and his email address is:( revjoshuanehemiah@hotmail.com )

or you call him through his phone number(00221-771313839) i told him
to send you a certified cheque of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and
kept for your compensation for all
the past efforts and attempts to
assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very
much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him
where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its
yours and i kept it for you.Please do let me know immediately you
receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the
sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of
the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.
Finally,remember
that I had forwarded instructions to Father Joshua on your behalf to
receive that cheque.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he
will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and
bye for now,please don't forget to contact me when you are through with
Yours sincerely,

nancy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.171.200] by web190105.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:37:04 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,wqAKSGVsbG8gRGVhciwKCkkgYW0gdmVyeSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4KZ2V0dGluZyB0aGUgZnVuZCB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB1bmRlciB0aGUgY28tb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIKZnJvbSBCZWxnaXVtLiBQcmVzZW50bHkgSSBhbSBpbiBCZWxnaXVtIGZvciBpbnZlc3RtZW50IHByb2plY3RzIHdpdGggbXkKb3duIHNoYXJlIG9mIHRoZSB0b3RhbCBzdW0uIE1lYW53aGlsZSwgSSBkaWRuJ3QgZm9yZ2V0IHlvdXIgcGFzdAplZmZvcnRzIGFuZCBhdHRlbXABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.174.629
References: <CA+amEB+EBjU0cWPbgXpqQeNdrP7sZ5YxREE1yhXBvEoKvUA6dQ@mail.gmail.com> <8D0CB77C0837040-1F48-2BC36@webmail-vm037.sysops.aol.com> <CA+amEBJTdu24kMMpuKDQHXGWNR_3_q-Nj565Q28tfrvvDMarwQ@mail.gmail.com> <1387605573.41151.YahooMailNeo@web190106.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBLRdS=Umfpgn_NE1W+6z3+baiVMSX_xc5TTWXs3RXHNqQ@mail.gmail.com> <1388215771.18024.YahooMailNeo@web190101.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBKdXXqT8=a0NoDnxurFCp9EH8y-Zs29T3nzxZEoZUoXyg@mail.gmail.com> <1388476507.42058.YahooMailNeo@web190105.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBLit67kTaaLw71yiYmkNuRARaxRxFC0BMA3vPTWjELbvw@mail.gmail.com> <1388655364.35245.YahooMailNeo@web190103.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <1388738476.3055.YahooMailNeo@web190103.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBJKxjnTOdXH1O=g7wbmgjDgKMjXSPnJUdCD7dtfWPFcyw@mail.gmail.com> <1388828729.46535.YahooMailNeo@web190106.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CA+amEB+CSd0UK6Fn4cgz22ZD8mGx1UL1vu9=eXvutbfePNZ+ww@mail.gmail.com> <1388994722.73011.YahooMailNeo@web190106.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CA+amEB+ap4uoMb_38a5c-HsM5j9EYQ0UKtQ0w8+LS15Rmgoyzg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1391067424.6560.YahooMailNeo@web190105.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:37:04 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Re: TO MY HOPE.

Phone Number:
+221771313839
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.