Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sharon3am2013@live.com sharon4am2013@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sharon3am2013@live.com sharon4am2013@live.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Return-Path: <sharon4am2013@live.com>
Received: from SNT149-W33 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s11.snt0.hotmail.com with
Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 25 Nov 2013 08:29:51 -0800
X-TMN: [Pq7wib/Nb701tMWOr8rlCdNQw6dSnDvO]
X-Originating-Email: [sharon4am2013@live.com]
Subject: Hello
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:29:51 +0000

Hello
Nice to see your profile here. Do you care to be my friend?
you can contact me at this my email address sharon3am2013@live.com so that i can send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you Please do write to my email address
Email; sharon3am2013@live.com
because i have some thing to tell you
I am Sharon
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: sharon3am2013@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:06 pm

On Facebook:

Sharon Ahmed aka sharon.ahmed.5011
Joined Facebook October 24, 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sharon3am2013@live.com sharon4am2013@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:33 pm

My Additions:
sharon A <sharon4am2013@live.com> Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 4:32 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello My Darling,

How are you doing today? I thank you once again for your response to my mail, I am here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. May God bless you, protect and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee/orphanage camp where I am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).

I want to inform you that I have contacted the bank this morning with an authorization letter in your name informing them that you are my appointed foreign representative who will assist me in transferring my money due to my refugee status here. Before sending the authorization letter to the bank I know you will not look down on me at last. I will be very glad if you can help me out of this place.

I know you will understand my conditions and work hard to secure my inherited funds properly for me. I appreciate your kind understanding towards me, here in the refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and I don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process I will start up too for my arrangement to meet you in your country. My intention is to have a good future and spend my life happily, and have good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you and i, and I assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, I will never forget you in my life.

All you have to do now is to send an email to the bank today for confirmation and possible transfer of my money into your account. You are therefore required to contact them immediately for the immediate release and transfer of the money to your account.

Royal Bank Of Scotland UK Holdings Plc

EMAIL: wallis_transferdept@live.co.uk

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Paul Godson

Next of kin : Miss Sharon Godson
Amount deposited:$3.5m
Account Number: BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

Mr Harry Paul the Managing director Royal Bank Of Scotland tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want to assist me to transfer my late father money into your account and inform me when ever you receive any mail from them as i have informed them to contact you. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more in-formation OK.

Below is the mail you will send to the bank, just copy and send the mail to the bank. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours for ever in love.

=============================================================================================================================

Bank Email addresses:

wallis_transferdept@live.co.uk

Respected Sir,

I, Mr .........., a permanent resident of ...../ wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss Sharon Godson,now living in GAMBIA, she is in a refugee/orphanage status.I am her foreign partner living in .......... Republic l will stand on her behalf. That she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for his beloved daughter.

With That, I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next of kin, into my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,

Yours faithfully,
Mr....................

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W50 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s49.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 2 Dec 2013 01:32:10 -0800
X-TMN: [SrR7wWVFVJRKS6T9n+w9n+ilTi9vHjxX]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W5046559B7C7BEABCD9F86A92EA0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sharon4am2013@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_921cdc8a-f678-43b8-a652-34a23bfea385_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
sharon A <sharon4am2013@live.com> Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Dear Beloved
I am very happy to receive from you the response from the bank, i thank God for everything,I really appreciate your care and your concern and i know God will surely see us through.i told the bank that you are my daddy best friend

According to the bank request, we will need the services of a lawyer who will represent us to the federal high court to get the affidavit of support and also who will draft the power of attorney on our behalf.This lawyer will help us to get the item and which is the power of attorney and item which is the affidavit of support from the federal high court.

I have with me here the death certificate of my late father and the state of the account another remaining one is the letter of application for the close and transfer of this fund, i believe you can write this letter by yourself.Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter ok, God will help us.

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, i was been given a contact of one of the renowned lawyer here by the Reverend Priest who will help us to get this documents, below here is the contact;

Barrister. Eric Raymond
BAR LEGAL SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Solicitors & Advocate
(Principal Partner). (ESQ)
N°, 1 Place de Independence,
Gambia
Email ; barericraymond@count.com
Barrister. Eric Raymond
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549

Please i will like you to make contact with this law firm as soon as you get this mail and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document before This week runs out ok, my prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through.
I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer , send also an email.
Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.I cant wait to meet you face to face ,as soon as the transfer is made.
Best Regard,
yours
Miss Sharon

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W35 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s20.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:52:09 -0800
X-TMN: [53T3pOTCn3g+TsPyFFKlEj++MVFlRk65]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W3574EA0C35964876C4999F92D40@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sharon4am2013@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_30394ea3-9569-418f-98b2-91637b0de4e4_"

PHOTOS:

ONLY ONE PHONE NUMBER:
+2202254379
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Gambia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Africell (Gambia) Co. Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sharon1an2013@live.com sharon6am2013@live.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Return-Path: <sharon6am2013@live.com>
X-Originating-Email: [sharon6am2013@live.com]
Return-Path: sharon6am2013@live.com
Subject: Dear love
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 05:05:11 +0000

Dear love

I am Miss Sharon Godson , I am interested to know more about

you and also willing to have you as my friend. Let me know your

interest on me write me here sharon1an2013@live.com

Thanks

Miss Sharon Godson
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:36 am

Hello Dear,

how is everything going over there with you, i hope very fine i saw your profile where i am searching for a friend, and it will be my pleasure for us to be friends please for more introduction write direct to my mail box ( sharon4an2013@live.com ) for my pictures and more communication ok, Let me know your

interest on me write me here sharon4an2013@live.com

Thanks

Miss Sharon Godson

Basics
About Me
i am kind and cool i am caring and love seeing people happiness all the time
Looking For
good and kind man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
Height(cm) 175
Weight(kg) 55
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Normal
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: sharon1an2013@live.com sharon6am2013@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:56 pm

My Additions:
sharon godson <sharon6am2013@live.com> Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 3:39 AM
How was your days?.
Mine here is very hot here and like you know that am living in the refugee Camp here In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Monday's and Friday's of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here one day.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend father peter Solomon,who is the Reverend Father of the
(St kizito Catholic Church ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather, i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Reverend Father Tel number is if you tell him that you want to speak with Miss Sharon Godson , he will send for me in the female hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in Nursing school before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this
situation now.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.5M(.So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows little about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about It.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is french but our language,i speak English very Fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
I am Going to give you The 20% Of the Total Money
SEND ME THIS INFORMATION.
NAME:..........................

ADDRESS:..........................

TELEPHONE:.......................

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Miss Sharon Godson

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W4 ([65.55.90.199]) by snt0-omc4-s20.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 00:39:28 -0800
X-TMN: [g9HFfcjKV/Tk5QhxxPFF9p/ftHyOtJgd]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W40917C56FED0D49AC939690AD0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_db8984b6-6914-488b-b5bd-6da57348fe0b_"

BANKER CONTACTS ME:
Royal Bank of Scotland On-line Banking Service <wallis_transferdept@live.co.uk> Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 3:17 AM

Executive Director Transfer Manager:Foreign Operation/
Wire Transfer Dept .Business Internet Banking
Level of 338 Canada Square
Scotland
SE1 1units
Customer surveys RBS

Reg: No SCB C74741B

Dear CLIPPED

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your the mail which we received from your partner MISS SHARON GODSON Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady MISS SHARON GODSON that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr.PAUL GODSON a is our late customer with Account number : BLB 745008901546/QB/91/A. Substantial amount ($3.5 Million dollar) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of support permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Gambia resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is currently residing in Gambia).

2. The death certificate of late Dr.Paul GODSON (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr.Paul GODSON by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question (s). please contact foreign transfer officer
Sir Mr.B Wallis. .
For more directives /clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Sir Mr.B Wallis

HEADER:
Received: from DUB123-W43 ([157.55.2.71]) by dub0-omc4-s29.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 1 Feb 2014 00:17:34 -0800
X-TMN: [fULDmh7NtvObs2IBp+imIXK+2H379ke5]
X-Originating-Email: [wallis_transferdept@live.co.uk]
Message-ID: <DUB123-W43B06E8AEF44F170835894A3A90@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: wallis_transferdept@live.co.uk
boundary="_90eedb0e-9bf4-4bd7-97db-5814ab77a088_"
<wallis_transferdept@live.co.uk>

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
sharon godson <sharon6am2013@live.com> Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Dear Beloved
I am very happy to receive from you the response from the bank, i thank God for everything,I really appreciate your care and your concern and i know God will surely see us through.i told the bank that you are my daddy best friend

According to the bank request, we will need the services of a lawyer who will represent us to the federal high court to get the affidavit of support and also who will draft the power of attorney on our behalf.This lawyer will help us to get the item and which is the power of attorney and item which is the affidavit of support from the federal high court.

I have with me here the death certificate of my late father and the state of the account another remaining one is the letter of application for the close and transfer of this fund, i believe you can write this letter by yourself.Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter ok, God will help us.

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, i was been given a contact of one of the renowned lawyer here by the Reverend Priest who will help us to get this documents, below here is the contact;

Barrister. Eric Raymond
BAR LEGAL SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Solicitors & Advocate
(Principal Partner). (ESQ)
N°, 1 Place de Independence,
Gambia
Email ; barericraymond@count.com
Email ; ebarlegalserviceassociate@ymail.com
Barrister. Eric Raymond
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549

Please i will like you to make contact with this law firm as soon as you get this mail and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document before This week runs out ok, my prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through.
I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer , send also an email.
Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.I cant wait to meet you face to face ,as soon as the transfer is made.
Best Regard,
yours
Miss Sharon

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W33 ([65.55.90.199]) by snt0-omc4-s25.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 1 Feb 2014 17:43:34 -0800
X-TMN: [ZtgcmGrHb5VW6k0X/ujiAU6dt/lJHvAJ]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W339554E6EC5F0A635685F890A80@phx.gbl>
boundary="_97fb8c24-4647-464a-96ad-237ec1be4ee5_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+2202254379
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Gambia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Africell (Gambia) Co. Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:04 am

Photos to add:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SAIED ELDANCE » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:39 am

hi. how are you?
i`m sorry if i answer to you now. but its i want to know you becouse i like your photos :-)
maybe we can speek by live chat in SKYPE.
MY NAME IN SKYPE : xxx
DJ HAPPY :-)
Thanks
SAIED ELDANCE
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:27 am

Saied,

"She" is a scammer. And here is not a dating site...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby A.J » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Not as "new" as I look ;)
A.J
Junior survivor

Next

Return to Refugee scams.