Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

junita_sa4@yahoo.com junita_sa3@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

junita_sa4@yahoo.com junita_sa3@yahoo.com>

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:41 am

* 41.82.155.151 Clients-adsl Dakar Senegal

Return-Path: <junita_sa3@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.155.151] by web122602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:43:20 PST
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:43:20 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: junita_sa4@yahoo.com
To: junita_sa4@yahoo.com

Hello My Dear,

My name is Miss Junita.My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship through this media, please kindly accept my request.

because i have something to share with you and i will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply.

yours in love,
Miss Junita.. San
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

fmsanto79@arnet.com.ar junita_sa4@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Same scammer, different header info.

* 200.45.48.16 Arnet-servicios Federal Argentina
*Probable originating IP address

Return-Path: <fmsanto79@arnet.com.ar>
Received: from smtp-out-04c10.arnet.com.ar (smtp-out-04c10.arnet.com.ar. [200.45.48.16])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n2si2390611qac.32.2013.11.22.03.08.00
for <multiple recipients>;
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 03:08:03 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 08:07:59 -0300
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello My Dear,
Reply-To: <junita_sa4@yahoo.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <junita_sa4@yahoo.com>
X-Sender: fmsanto79@arnet.com.ar
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: junita_sa4@yahoo.com junita_sa3@yahoo.com>

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:21 pm

E-mail to junita_sa4@yahoo.com returns as undeliverable. The jury is still out on SA3.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sankoh.junita@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:56 pm

On Angel Return:

My name is Junita Sankoh, I am very happy to come across your contact after my search, please contact me in my id

( sankoh.junita@yahoo.com ) because i have something to share with you and i will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply.

I am waiting for your respond.

Miss Junita Sankoh

Profile elements:

Junita Sankoh
Female
Current Location United Kingdom

Picture used:

juanita.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sankoh.junita@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Email:

Good morning my dear,

How are you doing with your health and work over there? I am more than happy to read from you. How is your day? It is God desire for you to be my good friend.

With respect, my name is Miss Junita Sankoh, single and never married, I am the only daughter of my Father, I am from Sudan in North Africa and presently I am residing in the camp here in Accra Ghana, West part of Africa as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country a few years.

I really thank God for his direction towards you after my three days fasting and prayers for a God fearing and understandable someone that will take good care of my life, at the same time I really thank God for directing me to you and I believed you will not fail me.

Furthermore,my late father is Dr Abdel Sankoh he was the managing director and the president ( ABDEL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD ) in Khartoum, the capital of my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.

I was escaped death because I was in the school when the rebel attack our house and I could make my way to a West African country Ghana, right now I am staying in orphanage home care Ghana, I need to go out from here but I don't have any relative. Honey attached here is my picture.

I will like to know more of you in your next mail.
Yours,
Miss Junita Sankoh

Return-Path: sankoh.junita@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.215.170.76]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/858 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Subject: HONEY I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR RESPOND.

Originating IP: 41.215.170.76
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
Country of Origin: Ghana

Picture received with the email:
juanita.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sankoh.junita@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:31 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Good morning my dear,

How are you doing with your health and work over there? I am more than happy to read from you. How is your day? It is God desire for you to be my good friend.

With respect, my name is Miss Junita Sankoh, single and never married, I am the only daughter of my Father, I am from Sudan in North Africa and presently I am residing in the camp here in Accra Ghana, West part of Africa as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country a few years.

I really thank God for his direction towards you after my three days fasting and prayers for a God fearing and understandable someone that will take good care of my life, at the same time I really thank God for directing me to you and I believed you will not fail me.

Furthermore,my late father is Dr Abdel Sankoh he was the managing director and the president ( ABDEL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD ) in Khartoum, the capital of my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.

I was escaped death because I was in the school when the rebel attack our house and I could make my way to a West African country Ghana, right now I am staying in orphanage home care Ghana, I need to go out from here but I don't have any relative. Honey attached here is my picture.

I will like to know more of you in your next mail.
Yours,
Miss Junita Sankoh

HEADER:
Received: from [41.218.218.30] by web160604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 23 Nov 2014 23:37:19 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
Message-ID: <1416814639.49839.YahooMailBasic@web160604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 23:37:19 -0800
Subject: HONEY I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR RESPOND.

Good day my dear,

I am very happy to read your mail, thank you very much.Your pictures are so much handsome.
Dear, please keep this secret within us alone, because I want you to know everything about me since you have give me that concern and also explained your self to me, I have to link this secrete to you so that you will help me out. I have my late father statement of account,his death certificate and the will he wrote on my behalf regarding the fund here with me, I' do like to send you to help me achieve my dream, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank , he used my name as next of kin. The amount involved is $5.7 (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and you assist me to invest the money in your country and you also help me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country immediately after the transfer to your country. I can not take the money myself because of my orphanage status in this country . I want you to send me your contact information below here so that I will send it to the bank immediately and also use it and introduce you to the bank as my partner/guardian for the transfer.

Your name .............
Country.....................
Address ....................
Age..........................
Telephone ..............
Occupation...............

I have contacted the bank and made them to know of my intention to withdraw this money, I also got them aware of the death of my late father and they have checked with all its take's and confirmation. However, the bank advice me that I should get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my agent in relation to withdraw the money. since I am currently in orphanage status here and would not be allowed to handle that amount of money.

I just want to let you know everything about me, so that you can help me to achieve my future dream. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is Reverend father David Micheal because he is like a father to me. And you will assist me to invest the money in any profitable business of your choice in your country. I promise you 20 percent from the total money after the transfer for your good effort.
I am living in the girl's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for boys and one for girls. Reverend Telephone number is(+233546141992). If you call tell him that you want to speak with miss Junita,
My dear have a nice day and I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Lovely,
Miss Junita Sankoh

HEADER:
Received: from [41.218.209.48] by web160601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 25 Nov 2014 00:35:06 PST
Message-ID: <1416904506.9509.YahooMailBasic@web160601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 00:35:06 -0800
Subject: HONEY THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME.

My Dear CLIPPED,

I am pleased with your kind consideration to lead me out of this ugly situation, may the grace of our God lead you to finish up this transfer so that I can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while since I lost my late parents.
Contact DBS Bank Ltd Customer Service, London Branch United Kingdom through below information .

Please contact Mrs. Sheila Cole ( Customers Relation Department,DBS Bank London Branch. for more details through their email address,

UNITED KINGDOM
DBS Bank London Branch
4th Floor,
65 St Paul’s Churchyard
London EC4M 8AB, UK

Name of the Bank: DBS Bank Ltd, London Branch United Kingdom.

Telephone Lines : ( +447784551175 )

Bank Email : dbsbankcustomercare@financier.com

DEPOSIT INFORMATION OF MY LATE FATHER ARE AS FOLLOWS,

Depositor: Dr. Mr . Abdel Sankoh (My late father)
NEXT Of Kin :Miss. Junita Sankoh (Daughter)
Amount; $5.7 Million US Dollars.

Please send this draft to bank.

I am CLIPPED, from CLIPPED,a foreign partner to Miss Junita Sankoh for the transfer of her late father deposited money to my account.
What are the process of the transfer to my account?

Yours Sincerely,

Junita Sankoh.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.218.216.131] by web160604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Nov 2014 10:55:39 PST
Message-ID: <1417028139.3340.YahooMailBasic@web160604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 10:55:39 -0800
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER.

Good evening honey,

I am very happy to read your mail this morning.How are you doing with your health and your vacation activities? Honey, I am always praying for you here.Please make sure you help me till the end of this transfer so that I will come and meet you for the investment.

Dearest, below here is the contact information of the lawyer, attorney Marjer Joseph and I want you to write to him through his email address and explain more about the other two remaining legal documents you need for the transfer so that he will help us to get the other two legal documents, such as

1. A Legal power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds into your account as the bank said

2. A Legal sworn affidavit of oath

This is the full contact information of the lawyer

LAWYER NAME: HON.DR. (BARR) MARJER JOSEPH (Esq)

LAWYER FIRM: (MARJER's CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES)

OFFICE ADDRESS: Villa 56, Tiafa Accra Ghana.

LAWYER E-MAIL: barr.marjerjoseph@yahoo.com

Please contact the lawyer immediately and explain to him more about the remaining two legal documents, so that he will get those remaining legal documents from the high court immediately.
Have a nice day, I look forward to read from you soon.

God bless us

Yours Sincerely,

Junita Sankoh.

HEADER:
Received: from [197.255.166.217] by web160606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 01 Dec 2014 12:33:46 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED
Message-ID: <1417466026.80320.YahooMailBasic@web160606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 12:33:46 -0800
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

SAME PHOTOS AS ABOVE BUT TWO DOCUMENTS TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+233546141992
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

+447784551175
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+233574277966
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: junita_sa4@yahoo.com junita_sa3@yahoo.com>

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Two accounts used by the scammer:
BANK NAME- UNITED BANK OF AFRICA ( UBA ).
COUNTRY- GHANA.
BANK ADDRESS- RING ROAD BRANCH, ACCRA GHANA.
ACCOUNT NAME- COLLINS .C. EZENNAYA.
ACCOUNT NAME- 00706305801561.
SWIFT CODE- STBGGHAC.

Account Name: Stanley Peter Uwaifo.

Account Name: 0091010732191.

Bank Name: Access Bank Ghana Limited.

Address: 9 La Tebu Cresent Cantonments Accra Ghana.

Swift Code: ABNGGHAC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.