Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

goodnessbalaka@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

goodnessbalaka@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:18 pm

On WDF:

Hello dear, I am sorry to disturb you at this time, It is nice to get you through here and contacted you, I am seeking for good relationship /business partnership and i have something very important to discuss with you about it. Please contact me back at this email address (goodnessbalaka at yahoo. dot com ). to enable us discuss about it, its very important. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for your kind reply, Miss Goodness

Profile elements:

Loverrity - no picture
24 y/o female from manchester, United Kingdom
trader
I am seeking for good relationship
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: goodnessbalaka@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Email:

Dearest One,
I am more than happy to mailed you. How is today. My name is Goodness Balaka, Single and unmarried, 5 feet 7 tall, weighing 55 kg, blacks hair and brown eyes are from South Sudan in Africa and Am currently residing here in Morocco result of civil war that was fought in my country. My father is Dr. Balaka Luguson. was a Director in Khartoum company in the capital of my country before the rebels attacked our house early in the morning and killed him with my mother Caroline, in cold blood. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. Listen to this i was having my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i sent to the bank for the confirmation that i am the daughter of Mr Balaka Luguson, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.5M three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you after the transaction. as you know it does not matter how long i have meet you but i cannot do otherwise only to trust you for my freedom and the transaction to move accordingly to your country for future investments to both of us.

I don't have anyone to help except as i met you. I kept this secret to people in this camp here . Again i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. Am finish or my life will be at risky, So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone, I am afraid. My life and the money if people gets to know about it, Oh am gone. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i want to build on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a vision person, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English language. Any time you desire to hear my voice, You are allow to call me +21262 9571 298

Because i have some information to give you. Have a nice day and think about me( PLEASE i am asking you for my safety and security to KEEP THIS VERY PRIVATE OK, i know that God will see us through if you agree, The percentage will not be the problem, Trust me. Once i get you well, i will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will make contact with them concerning the transfer and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your account OK, i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. Please do send me your full contact information's to enable me write and introduce you to the bank before you can contact them for the transfer and your picture is necessary to me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever Goodness.

Header:

Return-Path: <goodnessbalaka@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.137.59.42]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.166.60
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 41.137.59.42
Originating ISP: Wana Corporate
City: Salé
Country of Origin: Morocco

About +212629571298:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Morocco
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:02 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Goodness Balaka <goodnessbalaka@yahoo.com> Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 7:17 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear

I am very happy to read your reply and I know that my coming to you is Divine as I asked God the way out of this and when you gave me your first reply I was very happy. I know that soonest we are going to meet in person

With this I have decided to give you the contact of this bank for you to contact them as they advised me to look for a trustee representative that will stand for me due to my critical status. Please this is the letter that you are to send to the bank. By God's Grace if this money gets into your country, From there you send me money to get my traveling documents ready to meet you again keep this very secret OK. I trust you much.

Respected Sir,

I, Mr......... a permanent resident of .......... phone.......Age...... wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss Goodness Balaka daughter of Late Mr Balaka Luguson now living in Morocco. I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf. She is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter.

That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next of kin to my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account. Expecting an early reply, with regards, Yours faithfully..............

S C B L.
Account holder E-mail: standardcharteredb@consultant.com
Information about the deposit code are as follows. Name of depositor: Dr Balaka Luguson. Nationality: SUDAN. Next of Kin: Goodness Balaka. Amount deposited: $3.5M.
Dear as soon as you send this mail to the bank you write to me and please try and give me a call. Wishing you all the best. Yours Sincerely Goodness.

Account holder E-mail: standardcharteredb@consultant.com

HEADER:
Received: from [41.137.59.73] by web142302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 30 Nov 2013 04:17:49 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcgpJIGFtIHZlcnkgaGFwcHkgdG8gcmVhZCB5b3VyIHJlcGx5IGFuZCBJIGtub3cgdGhhdCBteSBjb21pbmcgdG8geW91IGlzIERpdmluZSBhcyBJIGFza2VkIEdvZCB0aGUgd2F5IG91dCBvZiB0aGlzIGFuZCB3aGVuIHlvdSBnYXZlIG1lIAp5b3VyIGZpcnN0IHJlcGx5IEkgd2FzIHZlcnkgaGFwcHkuIEkga25vdyB0aGF0IHNvb25lc3Qgd2UgYXJlIGdvaW5nIHRvIAptZWV0IGluIHBlcnNvbgoKV2l0aCB0aGlzIEkgaGF2ZSBkZWNpZGVkIHRvIGdpdmUgeW91IHRoZSBjb250YWN0IApvZiB0aGlzIGJhbmsBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.167.602
References: <CAAbCh5v2RU+7o9_6wV59WKWGNqT8q7zHemFt13juS4cKqouYuw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1385813869.49369.YahooMailNeo@web142302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 04:17:49 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Goodness Balaka <goodnessbalaka@yahoo.com>

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Goodness Balaka <goodnessbalaka@yahoo.com> Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 2:28 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dearest Love.
How are you doing again today? l hope fine. i want to use this opportunity thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country to continue my education, l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will never disappoint you as well. i saw your mail and the mail of the bank and understand they agreed you as my trustee, now about the request the bank needs from us l have with me here and the death certificate which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney from the high court here in Morocco.

l told the director about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Morocco Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today ,when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from high court here and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money to your account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,

Br Kanimang Bunaama E-maill address;

( kanimangbunaama.chamber@lawyer.com )

His telephone number +21260 8371 518

l will like you to please contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, when contacting him i will like you to send to him your information's that will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the high court, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, l will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country and it will be my pleasure to come over there to continue my education, i am happy that the bank agreed you to be my trustee, do have a nice day and think more of me the way i do for you,have a nice time and always think about me. Yours forever in Love Goodness.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.137.59.94] by web142304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Dec 2013 23:28:07 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBMb3ZlLgpIb3cKIGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmcgYWdhaW4gdG9kYXk_IGwgaG9wZSBmaW5lLiBpIHdhbnQgdG8gdXNlIHRoaXMgb3Bwb3J0dW5pdHkgCnRoYW5rcyBmb3IgeW91ciBhYmlsaXR5IHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgdHJhbnNmZXIgdGhlIG1vbmV5IHRvIHlvdXIgcG9zaXRpb24gCnBlbmRpbmcgbXkgYXJyaXZhbCB0byBtZWV0IHdpdGggeW91IGluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSB0byBjb250aW51ZSBteSAKZWR1Y2F0aW9uLCBsIHdhbnQgeW91IHRvIHByb21pc2UgbWUgdGhhdCB5b3Ugd2lsbCBub3QgZGlzYXABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.167.602
References: <20131202091010.153340@gmx.com> <CAAbCh5sXcCj24PpQLr0UG+4dEE7sE2OZp63ck0A+MoAOOFN+DQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1386055687.34282.YahooMailNeo@web142304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 23:28:07 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Goodness Balaka <goodnessbalaka@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON

PHOTOS TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS TO LIST:
+21262971298
City or exchange location

+447944754619
+4407012983021
+4407045737415
FAX: +4407005930861
+212608371518
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:43 pm

After over 1 1/2 years....
This is very important please,

i consulted the Bank and they agreed to use their Diplomatic facility to assist us by packaging the fund of my late father as a consignment and assign a diplomat that will convey the consignment from their office to America or Canada where you are required to travel in person to receive the consignment as the beneficiary.

Here is the delivering outlines in each of the countries:

America : the delivering will be made to you in the capital of Maryland-America , upon your arrival in Maryland-America , the consignment will be delivered to you in Cash, then you proceed to any Maryland-America bank to use the fund to open a temporary account to lodge the fund in your name and instruct the America Bank to wire the transfer to your country account via swift transfer which will takes only 28 hours to reflect in your Account. And this you will receive this fund in America in Dollars , this is to enable the fund to enter into America Bank easily without any hitches for further transfer to your account.

Canada :the delivering will be made to you in Canada , upon the diplomat arrival in Canada,the consignment will be delivered to you in Cash,then you proceed to any Canada bank to use the fund to open a temporary account with Canada Bank to lodge the fund in your name and instruct the Canada Bank to wire the transfer to your country account via swift transfer which will takes only 48 hours to reflect in your Account. And this you will receive this fund in Canada in Dollars this is to enable the fund to enter into Canada Bank easily without any hitches for further transfer to your account.

Please let me know among the given countries where you can travel so easily to receive the consignment so that i can fix trip date with the diplomat or agent.

Your urgent reply is highly needed

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm34.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Oct 2015 10:54:59 -0000
Received: from [216.39.60.182] by nm34.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Oct 2015 10:51:58 -0000
Received: from [98.139.170.180] by tm18.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Oct 2015 10:51:58 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.211] by tm23.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Oct 2015 10:51:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Oct 2015 10:51:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 842825.9921.bm@omp1020.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 76201 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Oct 2015 10:51:57 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: from [105.155.123.73] by web161005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 06 Oct 2015 03:51:57 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/756 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.817
Message-ID: <1444128717.76133.YahooMailBasic@web161005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 03:51:57 -0700
Subject: This is very important please,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.