Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mary Jude <mary.jude13@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: Mary Jude <mary.jude13@yahoo.com>

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:10 am

Oh for the love of all that's holy! It's a scammer! That's the whole point of this site. We expose scammers. We're not a damn dating site or a hookup place. All the emails you see here are from scammers. All the photos you see here are used by scammers. If you're talking to "her" then I can tell you now that you're really talking to a male show's abusing stolen photos to try and steal your money. Get it?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

happynesskarume@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Hello,
My name is HAPPINESS i saw your profile here today and became interested to know you, i will also like to know you the more and establish a relationship that is based on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (happynesskarume@yahoo.com) i am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something very important i will like to disclose to you.I believe we can start from here!

remember color does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
please i will like you to contact me through this email direct,
(happynesskarume@yahoo.com)
Yours new friend
happiness.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

anitamurrey@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Hello
My name is miss anita murrey, i came across your profile at this site and i love it and i will like you to contact me with my email address ( anitamurrey@yahoo.com ) So that i can send you my picture and then tell you more about my self. thanks
yours friend anita
Email-address...anitamurrey@yahoo.com
Wayne

Re: murrey34stela@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:40 pm

stelaooo Profile: am looking for good relationship
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
iam very good lookingyoung seeking for true love with a very good and understandable young man that knows the true meaning of love

About Me
iam very good looking, young seeking for true love
with a very good and understandable young man that
knows the true meaning of love

From: stelaoooDate: 2013-09-06 04:00 PMSubject: hello dear
Hello dear
I am miss stella murrey a lonely fine girl ,seeking for your hand in nice
relationship, with handsome someone that knows what is love , I went
through your profile and i read it and took interest in it, please if you
don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID
( murrey34stela@yahoo.com )
so i can send you my beautiful picture and tell you more about myself.
hoping to hear from you soon, i have something very important to tell you
Lots of love . thanks
yours friend stella
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:16 pm

stelaooo Profile: am looking for good relationship
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
iam very good lookingyoung seeking for true love with a very good and understandable young man that knows the true meaning of love

About Me
iam very good looking, young seeking for true love
with a very good and understandable young man that
knows the true meaning of love

Hello
dear
I am miss stella murrey a lonely fine girl ,seeking for your hand in nice
relationship, with handsome someone that knows what is love , I went
through your profile and i read it and took interest in it, please if you
don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID
( murrey34stela@yahoo.com )
so i can send you my beautiful picture and tell you more about myself.
hoping to hear from you soon, i have something very important to tell you
Lots of love . thanks
yours friend stella
Wayne

loraomoroharry@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:29 am

baby4u Profile: am looking for a nice man
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, New York, US

my greetings to you,
it's my pleasure to write you at this moment.
my name is miss Lora Omoro, i saw your profile today and i wish to request for your true friendship. i have an important reason of contacting you and i hope we can share great experiences together beyond here. write to me direct with this
my email address ( loraomoroharry@yahoo.com ) and i will send you my picture for you to know whom i am, thanks for your understanding.
i wish to hear from you soon, God bless you.
yours new friend. miss Lora.
Wayne

princesskamsare1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:19 am

princesskamsare Profile: i will tell you letteri will tell you letter i will tell you letterView Comments
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Other with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? NoI Have Children? No
i will tell you letter i will tell you letter i will tell i will tell you letter you letter i will tell you letter

About Me
i will tell you letter i will tell you letter i will tell you letter

princesskamsare1@yahoo.com

my greetings to you,
it's my pleasure to write you at this moment.
my name is miss princess kamsare, i saw your profile today and i wish to request for your true friendship. i have an important reason of contacting you and i hope we can share great experiences together beyond here. write to me direct with this
my email address (princesskamsare1@yahoo.com) and i will send you my picture for you to know whom i am, thanks for your understanding.
i wish to hear from you soon, God bless you.
yours new friend. miss princess.
Wayne

Re: loraomoroharry@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:19 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Lora Omoro <loraomoroharry@yahoo.com> Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 4:25 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dearest one,
Thanks for your mail,I will really like to have a good relationship with you,and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm received from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fatherʼs File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Rev.father David Johnson who is the pastor of the (Dagana compassion Service Volunteers refugee) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel.
The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-778-835-687 )
if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Please at refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back tomy studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($4.200,000.00 Dollars)four million two hundred thousand dollars) in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country which you will help me to recommend a nice medical Higher Institution.I was studying Heath science before the killing of my parents by the Rebels and was a second year student in the University

It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will send you the contact of the bank immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it.

Yours Sincerely,
Lora

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.12.35] by web192202.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 01 Oct 2013 16:25:16 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBvbmUsClRoYW5rcyBmb3IgeW91ciBtYWlsLEkgd2lsbCByZWFsbHkgbGlrZSB0byBoYXZlIGEgZ29vZCByZWxhdGlvbnNoaXAgd2l0aCB5b3UsYW5kIGkgaGF2ZSBhIHNwZWNpYWwgcmVhc29uIHdoeSBpIGRlY2lkZWQgdG8gY29udGFjdCB5b3UuSSBkZWNpZGVkIHRvIGNvbnRhY3QgeW91IGJlY2F1c2Ugb2YgdGhlIHVyZ2VuY3kgb2YgbXkgc2l0dWF0aW9uIGhlcmUuCgpJIGFtIGNvbnN0cmFpbmVkIHRvIGNvbnRhY3QgeW91IGJlY2F1c2Ugb2YgdGhlIG1hbHRyZWF0bWVudCBJJ20gcmVjZWl2ZWQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
References: <CABd=3yj9i9d92HEbSVnU3gdKzh0zewTUe33iYDd=-cOp+vEQLw@mail.gmail.com> <1380519060.47370.YahooMailNeo@web192201.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3ygsj053OfDwU1nnmHQa_aApOrZADi-SqC1Px8s2kAQWTQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1380615916.8013.YahooMailNeo@web192202.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 16:25:16 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: Lora Omoro <loraomoroharry@yahoo.com>
Subject: THI IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH TRUST AND HONESTY

CONTACT MY BANKER
Lora Omoro <loraomoroharry@yahoo.com> Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM
HONEY

How are you today? I believe you are doing fine! As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life i understand.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace) like i told you in my previous mail, the laws of this country doesn't allow me to handle financial issues due to my refugee statues and i don't have a resident permit to enable me handle it by myself, and the bank requested that i should present a foreign partner that will stand on my behalf to transfer the said amount. please i will like you to send an email to the bank immediately and tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to assist me transfer the amount of ($4.200,000,00 Dollars )deposited by my late father Dr. Omoro Harry due to my refugee status here in Dakar.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

BANK NAME- ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Bank Address; 36 St Andrew Square , Edinburgh, Scotland
EH2 2YB, United Kingdom
Name of the Bank - Transfer Officer
is MR PHILIP HAMPTON.
Telephone number is: +447031881580
Bank E-mail is : royalbank.uk.bank@aol.com

The account information are as follows.
ACCOUNT NAME IS:....( Dr, Omoro Harry )
AMOUNT :........( $4.200,000,00 Million Dollars ).
NEXT OF KIN MISS ( Lora Omoro )
ACCOUNT NUMBER; ( BLB/7450089015461 )

Plz Honey after your letter to bank please do inform me

Best Regards
From Ur's Miss Lora.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.24.127] by web192204.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 03 Oct 2013 01:47:38 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SE9ORVkKCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5PyBJIGJlbGlldmUgeW91IGFyZSBkb2luZyBmaW5lISBBcyBmb3IgbWUgaSBhbSBmaW5lIGhlcmUgd2l0aCBhbGwgaG9wZXMgdG8gbWVldCB3aXRoIHlvdSBpbW1lZGlhdGVseSBhZnRlciB0aGUgCnRyYW5zZmVyIG9mIG15IG1vbmV5IHRvIHlvdXIgcG9zaXRpb24gZm9yIGEgYmV0dGVyIGxpZmUgaSB1bmRlcnN0YW5kLgoKR29kCiB3aWxsIGJsZXNzIGFuZCByZXdhcmQgeW91IGZvciBldmVyeSBlZmZvcnQgeW91IGFyZSBhYm91dCB0byBtYWtlIHRvIHNlZQogbWUgb3UBMAEBAQE-
References: <CABd=3yj9i9d92HEbSVnU3gdKzh0zewTUe33iYDd=-cOp+vEQLw@mail.gmail.com> <1380519060.47370.YahooMailNeo@web192201.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3ygsj053OfDwU1nnmHQa_aApOrZADi-SqC1Px8s2kAQWTQ@mail.gmail.com> <1380615916.8013.YahooMailNeo@web192202.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yhSgfHsr9_Sdn3_gf9GnLHR_crB8vCbis+bGVSY-at_zg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1380736058.40728.YahooMailNeo@web192204.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 01:47:38 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: HONEY HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Lora Omoro <loraomoroharry@yahoo.com> Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Hello My Beloved Darling,

How are you today, I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself. As for me i am fine here with all hope that you will assist me to transfer my late father's money to your position for a better life with you.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp but i believe with your help i can start a new life with you after the transfer of the funds to your account.

My darling i have seen what the bank is demanding before they will transfer the money to your position. Presently i have my Late father's death certificate and deposit certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him. The only thing we need now is the Power of Attorney and affidavit of support which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal.

After reading your mail,i discussed it with our reverend and he directed me to one of the good lawyer so I meet the lawyer in person Barrister Malick Camara and he said that you should contact him direct so that he will know you man to man and tell you how he can process the documents for us. I want you to contact him both on phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his service to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of support that will enable you to transfer my late father's money ($4.200000.00 dollars) from Royal Bank Of Scotland to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

Here is the contact of the lawyer:
Name: Barrister. Malick Camara.
Emails: servicedecamara@yahoo.com
Phone Number: +221708593779 - 00221708593779.

God bless you as you contact him today. I love you so much and i know that very soon i will be with you for a better life. Have a nice day and take care of yourself. Waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours in love Lora.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.12.123] by web192202.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 04 Oct 2013 17:57:50 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgQmVsb3ZlZCBEYXJsaW5nLAoKSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXksIEkgYmVsaWV2ZSB5b3UgCmFyZSBkb2luZyB3ZWxsLiBHb2QgCndpbGwgYmxlc3MgYW5kIHJld2FyZCB5b3UgZm9yIGV2ZXJ5IGVmZm9ydCB5b3UgYXJlIG1ha2luZyB0byBzZWUgbWUgb3V0IApmcm9tIHRoaXMgaG9ycmlibGUgc2l0dWF0aW9uIGkgZm91bmQgbXlzZWxmLiBBcyBmb3IgbWUgaSBhbSBmaW5lIGhlcmUgCndpdGggYWxsIGhvcGUgdGhhdCB5b3Ugd2lsbCBhc3Npc3QgbWUgdG8gdHJhbnNmZXIgbXkgbGF0ZSBmYXRoZXIBMAEBAQE-
References: <CABd=3yjJLM1Z+pz7DHg+NUgAT45Ni_7gUQEXLDKNuGgPHhD5ng@mail.gmail.com> <8D08E26D8509E50-620-4AADC@Webmail-m115.sysops.aol.com> <CABd=3yhGbCAZHjVSTcV9P8sDs+xKEzMRHF5Uc+68UhksUuPXpQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1380880670.87123.YahooMailNeo@web192202.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 17:57:50 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: DARLING WE HAVE FOUND A LAWYER PLS CONTACT HIM NOW

SOME PHOTOS & FAKE DOCUMENTS:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221778835687
+447031881580
FAX: +447031823951
+221708593779
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: loraomoroharry@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:14 am

About +221778835687:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

About +221708593779:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal

About +447031823951:

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

About +447031881580:

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

The phone number is mentioned online since 2011:

Next of kin is Miss Lora Kamsare and directed me to contact the C.E.O of Standard Chartered Bank by the name Dr Peter Sands of 1 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 75B UK with the following office telephone numbers +447031881580.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:00 am

MORE INFO:
Lora Omoro <loraomoroharry@yahoo.com> Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 5:22 AM
hello Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from London. presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. now you will need to contact the assistant Revered in the person of Reverend. Peter Samson who was nice to me me when i was in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal.
Contact him with his email address: sirpetersamson@yahoo.com
his phone number is: +221 76-339-5779

ask him to send you a certified bank draft of two hundred thousand dollars
( $200,000.00 ) which i prepared and kept for you as your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. i appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get in touch with Reverend father Peter Samson and instruct him where and how to send you the draft to you.

please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings at that time. in the moment i am very busy here because of the investment projects which I'm having with my partner. therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the draft to you without delay. take care and bye for now.
thanks,
Lora.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.26.232] by web190503.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 23 Nov 2013 18:22:00 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpoZWxsbyBEZWFyLApJJ20gaGFwcHkgdG8gCmluZm9ybSB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRoZSBmdW5kcyB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB1bmRlciB0aGUgCmNvLW9wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gTG9uZG9uLiBwcmVzZW50bHkgSSdtIGluIExvbmRvbiAKZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBteSBvd24gc2hhcmUgb2YgdGhlIHRvdGFsIHN1bS4KIAogbWVhbndoaWxlLCBpIApkaWRuJ3QgZm9yZ2V0IHlvdXIgcGFzdCBlZmZvcnRzIGFuZCBhdHRlbXB0cyABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.166.601
References: <CABd=3yiMXaEFA3vk=+YPUVRUVM_2ooo87JwK3H3cEnd16VA-qA@mail.gmail.com> <1380985450.94903.YahooMailNeo@web192205.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yhaHOhSO-LvYbC6vw91aXX=BP2WDo79yVcdUG9isYkyrQ@mail.gmail.com> <1381224149.39612.YahooMailNeo@web192202.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yicu6m1-EsDcMPPv9FqC26jB_CjgnXiakvpbg-PENFr0w@mail.gmail.com> <1381504276.15704.YahooMailNeo@web192206.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1385202120.73902.YahooMailNeo@web190503.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 18:22:00 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Re: HAPPY NEW WEEK TO YOU

PHONE NUMBER:
+221763395779
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.