Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mary Jude <mary.jude13@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: Precious Saleeby <precious.saleeby21@yahoo.com>

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Contact my Lawyer:
Hello my dear,

I hope you are in good health and sound mind?
I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father funds into your account.I write to let you know that I myself and REV father has concluded on the arrangement of getting the reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank.
The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death. Besides the same Lawyer will post the documents to the bank as soon as it's ready i think we have to follow the bank instructions to avoid mistake, I pray that Almighty God will help us.Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the Renown lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay,Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

* LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE DAKAR SENEGAL:
* MAÎ RE FRANK DESMOND TOUNKARA ET ASSOCIATE.
* Barr. Frank Desmond
EMAIL=frankdesmond005chambers@gmail.com
OR =frankdesmond_05lawchambers@yahoo.
com
* TEL : +221778356775
* Fax No: 221 33 826 1040

FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE LAWYER

Dear Barrister Frank,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss. Precious Saleeby whose father's name is late Dr. Philip Saleeby and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country Liberia some years back, So before the death of the father,he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss Precious as the next of kin. So due to the condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer to money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank ,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.
HERE IS MY FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) MY FULL NAMES IS...........................
(2) MY COUNTRY IS ...............................
(3) MY NATIONALITY IS...........................
(4) MY HOME ADDRESS ARE........................
(5) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS................
(6) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE..........................................................
(7) MY OCCUPATION IS.....................................................................
(8) MY DATE OF BIRTH .....................................................................

Please my Dear, try as much as you can today to contact the lawyer with the above email address today and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.
As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note,please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today.I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction,please after contacting the lawyer through email,try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will show a sign of seriousness from you.thank you for your concern .Take good care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day.
yours forever
Precious.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.14.75]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 01:36:28 -0800 (PST)

Phone Numbers Collected:
+221771263333
+447031880827
+447031880737
FAX: +4402074704101
+221778356768
+221778356775
FAX: +221338261040
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:02 am

Rats! The first number is:
+221771263333
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Got some more pics used by Precious.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Received another script:
Precious Saleeby <precious.saleeby21@yahoo.com> Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:08 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dearest,
It is my pleasure to write,Am Fomer Miss Precious Saleeby, whom pleads and asked you to help me out and in assisting me get my late father fund transferred into your account sometimes ago.I thank God and wish to let you know about my success in getting those funds transferred under the good co operation and trust of my new partner from United Arab Emirate into his account here in Dubia. Presently I am in London now for investment projects with the help of my new partner\ Husband (Prof.Hamdan Ahmed )
With God,s grace, i will start to continue my schooling within next two months once my husband comes back from his trip to Madrid. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds but you later turned your back on me due to some circumstance,lack of faith and trust or better still because it is not the will of God as you chose to help another person.

As a matter of your efforts made towards me earlier which i happily appreciated. You have to contact Reverend Paul Johnson, direct with his address (rev_paul4god@yahoo.com) also get in touch with him through his office phone number (+221771263333). He will send you the total of $150,000.00 Bank Draft which i sign for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I do not want to have a problem with my husband so i have to write out the bank draft and he do not know about it. I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Reverend Paul and instruct him for sending and to receive your Bank Draft at your direct location.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at the camp. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, please be careful on how you write me and the words you use because i use these email with my husband.Finally, i really missed you, i hope i could come to your country and be with you but i found it,s never the will of God, so feel free to contact and get in touch with Reverend Paul immediately for sending\delivering the cheque to you without any delay.I attached a picture of me here.Thanks once again and God bless you
Yours sister
Mrs Precious Ahmed.

The phone number is a repeat and there wasn't a photo attached.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Mary Jude <mary.jude13@yahoo.com>

Unread postby VictorREY » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:15 am

:) Mary i really like ur pics. They are beautiful as u are. I am victor owusu~boadi. An 18yr old final yr student in senior high school offering business. I am chocolate in colour. I'm stout. I like reading adventure and love story books. I love watching telenovelas and adventure movies. I am a christian and God-fearing person. I am a bit emotional person(my only weaknesr). I am a light hearted and quiet. I always stay out of trouble Mary. My greatest fears are failing to reach my goals and also losing a beloved one. Just like what u want to be(my lover). I am a person who never lets down or betray my admirers. Mary are u on facebook? I would like to be your facebook apart 4rm being lovers. Pls i will be waiting 4 your reply on my naij.com network. I love u. Hope to hear 4rm u soon beauty. My my naij.com name is vic~tor rey~06. That's my nickname. Tell me yours when u reply me on my naij.com. I will be waiting 4 your reply. God be with u L.O.V.É
VictorREY
BANNED
BANNED

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:15 am

I swear some people must need instructions just to be able to breathe :lmao:
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 21, 2013 9:21 pm

My additions:
CONTACT MY BANKER:
Mary Jude <mary.jude13@yahoo.com> Tue, May 7, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Good Morning my sweet Darling, Honey i hope you are doing well over there and you are having a nice day,, i am happy to receive your mail, i can't wait for that day i will be with you, I am praying so hard everyday. Honey i want you to know that i am already inlove with you, All through out the day i was just thinking about you and how good it will be if we are together, I love you so much despite not seeing you face to face, I pray and fast for three days befor getting your contact and since i got your contact i am happy and my mind tells me that you are a nice person and that you are the right choice for me and you were send to me by God, Please help me out of this sufering so that i can join you over there for us to start a new and happy life together. I assure you that you will never regret knowing me or helping me because everything is real and legal.

As i told you in my last mail, My late father's deposited money in the bank of scotland with my name as next of kin, So i want you to help me transfer the money into your own account so that after the transfer you will from the money send me little money which i will use process my travel documents including my passport which i will use join you over there, I have contacted the bank and they told me to look for a foreign partner who can help me for the transfer due to my refuge status at the moment, So hence i found you and love and trust you,

So i told the bank that i have found a good person who can represent me as my partner and transfer the money and the bank said you should contact them for them to know that you are the one i chose and also for them to let you know the procedure of the transfer and that is the reason why i want you to contact them, Please don't tell any body about this secret yet for security purpose, Just try and send an email to scotland bank and wait for their reply.

Honey i will like you to use below information here and contact the bank, i have already told them about you, so they are waiting for your mail, Just copy this note below and forward it to them and wait for their reply, Their email address and phone number is below aswell, Please try and contact them today as soon as you receive this mail because they are waiting to hear from you, I love you and my love for you will continue to increase every day, Have a nice working day as i wait to hear from you soon, Receive my hug and kiss...
Yours Love Mary.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL PLC .

The name of transfer officer;Dr.Stephen Hester
Email: (foreign_operationdept@yahoo.co.uk)
OR (royalbankcustomerservice@scoutmail.com)
Personal Number To Dr.Stephen Hester
Phone Number +447035978842 or +4470359 84254
The account informations are as follow :-
A/c Name; Dr Jude Ebue;
Amount Deposited; (5.7 Million US Dollars)
Next of Kin; Miss Mary Jude
A/C No, BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Jude Ebue of which am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses .

Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. God bless you and take good care of yourself for me and also have a nice day as i wait to hear from you.

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK

Dear Dr Stephen Hester,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Mary whose father’s name is late Dr Jude Ebue and that the father has an account no BLB745008901546/QB/91/A in your Bank. Miss Mary in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $5.7 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of miss Mary. that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.139.245] by web162203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 May 2013 01:52:15 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R29vZCBNb3JuaW5nIG15IHN3ZWV0IERhcmxpbmcsIEhvbmV5IGkgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGRvaW5nIHdlbGwgb3ZlciAKdGhlcmUgYW5kIHlvdSBhcmUgaGF2aW5nIGEgbmljZSBkYXksLCBpIGFtIGhhcHB5IHRvIHJlY2VpdmUgeW91ciBtYWlsLCBpCiBjYW4ndCB3YWl0IGZvciB0aGF0IGRheSBpIHdpbGwgYmUgd2l0aCB5b3UsIEkgYW0gcHJheWluZyBzbyBoYXJkIApldmVyeWRheS7CoCBIb25leSBpIHdhbnQgeW91IHRvIGtub3cgdGhhdCBpIGFtIGFscmVhZHkgaW5sb3ZlIHdpdGggeW91LCAKQWxsIHRocm8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Message-ID: <1367916735.48878.YahooMailClassic@web162203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 01:52:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Honey here is information of the bank, Please try and contact them today

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Mary Jude <mary.jude13@yahoo.com> Thu, May 9, 2013 at 4:12 AM
Hello my love, I hope you are doing well today, I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father's funds into your account.

Honey you are such a man i will love for my life time, you are so carling and cherishing, thank you so much for every thing you are doing for me, may the good lord continue to bless you for me amen,

Honey i have read the reply of the bank and understand it well, the bank said they need four documents from you befor they can transfer the money to your acccount and out of the four documents i have two but the other two i don't have it,

So the bank demand that i help you get a nice lawyer here in senegal who can help us get the other two remaining documents and it was for that reason i write to let you know that i myself and REV father has concluded on the arrangement of a reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank.

Honey the lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death.

Honey Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty God will help us.

Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the Renon lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay,Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

Bar (Dr) BEN NDIAYE.
Of: (NDIAYE'S CHAMBER)
Email (barrister.benndiaye@yahoo.fr)
OR (ndiayechambers@aol.co.uk)
Offic Tel is (+221-764-834-186 )

HONEY FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE LAWYER

Dear barrister NDIAYE
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss .MARY .....JUDE.............. whose father’s name is late Dr .JUDE...EBUE............. and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country Ivory Coast some years back, So before the death of the father,he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss ..MARY............ as the next of kin,So duo to condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer the money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank ,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

HERE IS MY FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) MY FULL NAMES IS.........................
(2) MY COUNTRY IS...........................
(3) MY STATE AND HOME ADDRESS ARE...................
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS................
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE...........................

Please my love, try as much as you can today to contact the lawyer with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.

As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note, please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today.I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction,please after contacting the lawyer through email,try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you.thank you for your concern and my love for you will never die.
yours forever love Mary.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.170.244] by web162201.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 May 2013 01:12:03 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgbG92ZSwgSSBob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgCmRvaW5nIHdlbGwgdG9kYXksIEkgd2FudCB0byB0aGFuayAKeW91IGZvciBhbGwgeW91ciBjb25jZXJuIGFuZCB5b3VyIGVmZm9ydHMgdG8gYXNzaXN0IG1lIHJlY2VpdmUgbXkgbGF0ZSAKZmF0aGVyJ3MgZnVuZHMgaW50byB5b3VyIGFjY291bnQuIA0KDQpIb25leSB5b3UgYXJlIHN1Y2ggYSBtYW4gaSAKd2lsbAogbG92ZSBmb3IgbXkgbGlmZSB0aW1lLCB5b3UgYXJlIHNvIGNhcmxpbmcgYW5kIGNoZXJpc2hpbmcsIHRoYW5rIHlvdSBzbyAKbXVjaCBmb3IBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Message-ID: <1368087123.88141.YahooMailClassic@web162201.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 01:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Honey Please Contact This Layer Immediately For The Documents

No new photos to add:
PHONE LIST:
+221773800309
+447035978842
+447035984254
+221764834186
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Murrey34stela@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:24 am

On FMF:

hallo liebes
Ich bin Miss stella murrey ein einsamer feine Mädchen, suche für Ihre Hand in schön
Beziehung mit jemandem, der schön wei ?, was Liebe ist, ging ich
durch Ihr Profil und ich las es und nahm das Interesse daran, bitte, wenn Sie
egal ich werde wie Sie zu mir auf dieser ID schreiben
(Murrey34stela@yahoo.com)
so kann ich Ihnen mein schönes Bild und sagen Ihnen mehr über mich.
Hoffnung, von Ihnen bald zu hören, ich habe etwas sehr Wichtiges zu sagen
Lots of love. dank
Ihr Freundin Stella

Translation:

hello dear
I am Miss stella murrey a lone fine girl, looking for your hand in beautiful
Relationship with someone who is nice knows what love is, I went
through your profile and i read it and took interest in it, please if you
never mind i will like you to write me on this ID
(Murrey34stela@yahoo.com)
I can give you my lovely picture and tell you more about me.
Hope to hear from you soon, I have something very important to say
Lots of love. thanks
My friend Stella

stelaoo Profile: HELLO looking for nice man
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

iam very good looking, young seeking for true love
with a very good and understandable young man that
knows the true meaning of love

The profile picture is already reported here (white t´sirt).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: murrey34stela@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Email:

Hello dear ,
I am happy in your reply to my mail,
How was your day?. my condition is bad over here in Dakar Senegal.
My dear like i told you in my first mail, My name is stella murrey from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the

refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of political problem that leads to death of my parents in my country. I know

that this mail may appear to you quite different from you expect but you consider my situation,
I am 23 years old girl 5'8' tall. My late father Dr. James murrey

was a known Gold business man before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to near by

country Senegal where i am leaving now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

this is my full life story and my pictures . so my darling as concern over me and my condition,
I am sending this mail

with all my trust and hope that you will surely help me out, i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives died because of the political problems,

I will like you to call me by our Pastors Tel number is ( +221778278019 ) His name is Rev Temple George,if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Dear this is important, i have my late father's Deposit slip and death certificate here with me because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank,which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, in the

light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this

information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people. I hate lie, cheating, gossip and quarrel

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soon.

Yours stella

The pictures received are already reported here.
+

Header:

Return-Path: <murrey34stela@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.69.231]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/16.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.554
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 01:35:09 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH TRUST AND MY PICTURES.

Originating IP: 41.83.69.231
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby stivencorta60 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 pm

here we found each other,,, now it will be my delight once you introduce yourself to me
stivencorta60
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.